Good Old Lazenby Ch. 01: Donors and Grads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. After this semester I'll be primarily doing research for a thesis. I'm in your Psych Issues seminar at the moment and I have been hoping that you could be my thesis advisor when I reach that point."

"Yes, that does sound feasible. Currently I am advising Martin Benning and another fellow, so I certainly could take on another student. Have you anything broadly in mind for research at this point, Sandie?"

"I did a Masters level paper on multiple personalities and found it fascinating. Perhaps I could build a doctoral thesis around some aspect of that topic? I've found some of the issues from your course interest me too."

"Good, good. I will work with you this semester to help you narrow down your choice into something unique, interesting and manageable. My wife may have some suggestions you will find useful too. But, for now, let's talk about some funding. I know now that you've been married for a couple of years. Is your husband a student too?"

"No. He is a rookie policeman. Just starting out now, but he hopes to be a detective someday."

"Do you live closer to the university or my home? Or perhaps you each have an automobile?"

"He uses our one car to travel to and from his job, weekdays. I catch the bus to the university. Actually, your home is about half the distance from our apartment, a much shorter ride."

"That makes this easier then. My wife needs a Marker for her undergraduate courses because she is buried with reports and tests from hundreds of students. There's a steady flow coming in and she currently spends too much time grading student work. Would you be interested in being paid to do that? Some of it needs to be done under her direction, but other items could be done in your own home."

"Yes, that sounds interesting. I was considering a teaching career of some sort in future. And, you say that I would do some work with her direction?"

"Yes, the most important work, where you need her input, could be scheduled right in her home office. I believe you saw it on your upstairs tour Saturday."

"And how much would I earn with this position, Professor Lazenby?"

"It pays $10 000 per semester. Not enough to live the high life, but a nice supplement to your husband's salary. And that's the base pay. Sometimes there'll be opportunities to earn extra, with additional duties, provided you agree, of course. Maybe as much as a few thousand more."

"Definitely interested! What do I do next?"

"Why don't I arrange an appointment for you to see my wife at her home office one evening this week. She can show you everything and clear up any questions you have about the duties and the application itself. She's done this before."

"How would Wednesday or Thursday work for her? After supper."

"She's free on Wednesday at 7:00. Allow yourself a couple of hours. Your husband could drop you off and we'll arrange to get you home afterwards. Come prepared to get started."

Sandie wondered what he meant by that comment. How could she prepare for something about which she only had the most general idea at this point?

Sandie was eagerly awaiting her Wednesday evening appointment with Natalia Lazenby. But there were things stuck in her mind. Why could she not recall anything much about the last part of her upstairs tour on Saturday evening? A swinging clock pendulum, the sound of the Professor's soft counting, the feel of a soft bed beneath her. Nothing else. Then she was being helped down the wide staircase with the familiar feeling like a very recent orgasm.

Had she been drinking too much? Why had the time upstairs gone so quickly?

Ben dropped his wife off outside the front door of the Lazenby home. He knew that Sandie was very anxious to get this funding and they both knew that it would make their modest life much easier. He wished her luck, and she told him that the Lazenbys would arrange to get her home.

The couple met her at the door and welcomed her inside, Old Lazenby with a handshake, and the Professor with a little hug. Before long, they all ascended the staircase, wherein he turned right to his own suite, while she led Sandie left into hers. The Professor closed the door behind her, then led Sandie into the library- sitting room. They each took a facing chair.

"Hello, Sandra. I take it that my husband told you that I need a Marker, and that sometimes you would work here under me. Other times, you could correct tests and the like at home."

"He did tell me that. And the pay of $10 000 per semester, that seems fair to me. He also mentioned earning more by performing extra duties, but he didn't elaborate. What extra duties did he mean?"

"You're very forthright, I see. He was probably getting a bit ahead of himself there. Sometimes we will need your assistance after hours or perhaps on a weekend. These are social events to connect our grad students to the donors who support them. You would always be informed well in advance, so you could clear your schedule. And they pay handsomely, directly from the donors."

"Sure, as long as I have advance notice, that sounds fine. After all, they're the ones supporting our learning, right?"

"I'm happy to hear you say that. Keep thinking that way and I know that you will enjoy our occasional donor nights, Sandra."

"How do I apply? I mean, what's the process to get the marker position, Professor Lazenby?"

"Well, my dear, you have it now. I choose the applicant and our discussion here covered everything. So, if you agree, you are my marker for the next two semesters."

"Wonderful! I agree. Oh, this is just what we need. Thank you so much."

"Believe me Sandra, the pleasure is all mine. Now come with me into my office and we'll fill out a form and get it signed. That's all there is to it."

Professor Lazenby curled her arm around Sandie's waist and walked her into the office. While she was fetching the paperwork, Sandie's eyes wandered around the room. It had two big desks, presumably one for the professor and one for her. In addition to storage cabinets, she saw open shelves with plenty of photography equipment: cameras, lenses, video camera, memory sticks and so on.

Sandie's eyes fell on the framed nudes, a dozen or so, each about a foot square. They were all black-and-white, and some of them were very explicit, showing full breasts, even genitalia. These models showed only partial faces, their hair covering the eyes or their heads turned.

It seemed that most of the models were in their twenties perhaps, and some were male, rigidly erect. A couple of the photos even showed actual male-female intercourse, one taken from behind, the other with the female leaning back across the male.

"Is this your hobby, Professor Lazenby?" Sandie asked inquisitively. She still found it hard to believe the woman would have such an interest.

"Yes, for many years. Have you ever thought that you might like to pose for erotic nudes? I think of them as a window into the inner soul, the part of ourselves which we keep hidden from the rest of the world."

"No, I wouldn't want to do that. What if people knew it was me?"

"That's why any explicit pictures only show partial faces. Of course, only magazine pinups show it all, including their faces. But, where's the mystery in that? Erotic photography must have mystery, which means that the identity of the model is always hidden."

"Think about it, Sandra. If you ever decide that you'd like to pose, I can be your private photographer. A little surprise for your husband perhaps?"

"No thank you, Professor. Let's look over these contract papers now."

"Certainly. When we're together like this, please call me Natalia. That's my real identity. Now why don't you read over these two pages while I see if I can get this old clock running on time again. I'll see how well it keeps time over a few minutes when you finish reading and we have everything signed.

"What time is it now? 7:45. You count the swings of the pendulum to yourself while I count off the seconds from my watch. Ready? Begin."

"One...two...three...four...five...six...seven..." The Professor noticed Sandie's eyes getting heavy. "Ten...eleven...twelve...thirteen...fourteen...fifteen..."

She stopped counting because she could see that Sandie's head had tilted forward and her eyes were closed. She had been hypnotized in just fifteen seconds, ideal for the Professor's long term purposes.

"Now Sandra," she said softly, "I want you to wake up... That's it," she purred, "Open your eyes... slowly stand up...Good... Now come with me... You will be more comfortable."

Sandie obeyed her in a trance-like state and felt the Professor's arm around her waist as they walked into the inner sanctum- the woman's bedroom. The blankets had already been puled back in anticipation of this moment.

"Sandra," the Professor whispered gently, "Take off your blouse... Show me your beautiful body... Yes, now that little bra... Oh, your breasts are beautiful... so round and so firm...Pull your nipples for me... Lovely, just lovely."

"Now your skirt...and those nice panties... You have a beautiful shape... Slowly turn now... Let me see all of you... I love everything about you... So very nice."

The Professor's voice was husky in tone now, for she had become much aroused by the young woman beside her bed. She reached for her phone and punched in some numbers.

"Come over quietly now, Franz. Pick up the Nikon on the bottom shelf on your way. I want some souvenir photos while you watch. Remember, we always use our middle names when she's under."

In a minute Old Lazenby arrived, a big grin on his face and the Nikon in hand. Sandie was on her knees at this point, having just pulled down Natalia's briefs. Both women were naked.

"Stand up Sandra... Put your arms around me... Kiss me like a lover."

Sandie rose to her feet and firmly embraced the professor as she pressed her lips hard against the older woman's. Natalia opened wide and Sandie brought her tongue inside, flicking it about, probing her 'lover's' mouth. Old Lazenby levelled the camera and recorded the eyes-closed moment.

"She's a real beauty, isn't she Helena? Gorgeous, and seems to be as gentle as a kitten."

"Oh yes, a kitten, a sexy little kitten, I hope." Then she turned to her marker, who was patiently awaiting her instructions. "Let's go to bed now... We will have sex like lovers... In you go now, Sandra."

Sandie offered complete obedience, quietly slipping into bed and laying on her back, waiting for her 'lover.' Natalia came on top of her, pushing the younger woman's legs apart so that their pubic areas were pressed together. She began to drag her pelvis back and forth against Sandie, and her young lover reciprocated.

"Another photo, Franz. Like this."

Then Natalia lowered her head and began to kiss and suck her 'lover's' pert nipples, her hands caressing her tits at the same time. Sandie gasped and then began to moan softly as the sensations rippled through her.

"You like this, don't you?... I thought so... Love me that way too... Please, Sandra."

Under the professor's spell, Sandie began to kiss and suck Natalia's nipples, surprising herself how it felt to be sexual with another woman. She'd never experienced this before, but it seemed so natural to her, so easy to learn what to do.

"I have something for you... I know you'll like it, Sandra," Natalia whispered softly. "Open your legs wider... Bring you knees up and out... Yes, like that... I'll slide down now... I'll show you how to love me... Ready?"

"Franz, take some like this!"

Old Lazenby knew that Sandie was the most attractive of the female grad students, but he had no idea that she'd look so good naked. His own wife didn't look too bad either. She kept herself trim and fit, sometimes drawing looks and whistles in public. Her black hair contrasted beautifully with this cute blonde, and her olive skin brought out the pale hue of her current bedroom subject.

The professor had come down to Sandie's mid-section and used her fingers to open her young lover wide. She drew her tongue along Sandie's fleshy outer laps, lapping and teasing with it. She liked the sensations, jumping a bit each time the tongue danced close to her sensitive clitoris.

"Sandra, play with your nipples... Pull them... Twist until it feels good... Yes, do you like that?... Good girl."

Now the professor's tongue was withdrawn, and she began a second assault on Sandie's open pussy, this time with her lips, nipping and kissing at all the pink flesh. Sandie was very responsive now, moaning louder each time Natalia's mouth came close to the sensitive little bud. Finally, her lips closed right over it and began to suck firmly. Sandie's body began to lift off the bed at the pleasure of it.

She was breathing very hard and fast now. Her forehead had begun to perspire and a steady stream of little gasps and moans were escaping her lips. Gerry could see that his wife's efforts were bringing this lovely young woman very close to an orgasm, so he steadied the camera and waited for that moment. Her acute gasping signaled that she was there, as her stomach muscles clenched strongly.

"Oh fuck! Yes... Yes... Yes... I'm coming... I'm coming... Ahhhh... Ughhhhhh!"

Sandie continued to heave against Natalia's wet face until she couldn't take any more stimulation and pushed the professor away. Then she lay back against the pillows trying hard to catch her breath again.

"You are a hot little kitten, Sandra... Love me like that... Will you do that for me?" Sandie nodded eagerly. " Good...I thought so."

The professor propped herself against the headboard with a few pillows, then sprawled wide as Sandie went down to practice what she had just been taught. Natalia motioned for Gerry to come in close with the camera to provide his wife with another souvenir moment.

"That's it, Sandra... Use your whole mouth... Oh my god, you are good!" Natalia groaned.

In no time, Sandie had Professor Lazenby's toes curled under with delight, while the older woman pulled firmly at her own big dark nipples. She could feel a rapidly building desire coursing all through her, emanating from her centre. This young woman was extremely good in bed!

"That's it... Use your lips and your tongue... Right there... Right there!... Now suck me... Suck hard... Suck... Oh my god!...Oh my g... Aaaarrrragghhh!!"

The professor's orgasm was intense, her body bouncing up against Sandie's face, bathing the young woman with her juices. She pressed the back of her assistant's head against her pussy while she gradually rode out the huge orgasm which had overtaken her rather quickly.

"Did you get that Franz? Fabulous with her mouth! My god, she is good. The best!"

All the while Sandie was sitting looking at the professor as if to say, "what do I do next?"

"Come hold me tight... Kiss me, my love."

Then Old Lazenby spoke up.

"If it's all the same with you, Helena, I 'd like to have a go with her too. What do you say?"

She nodded and Gerry began to get himself undressed. Though he was stooped a bit and had a shock of white hair, Old Lazenby had not let his body go to seed. This lovely young woman had lit a spark inside him and now he would see if he could keep up with her.

"Sandra...Kneel on the edge of the bed... Make his cock hard... He will fuck you... Would you do that for me?... Good girl."

Sandie dutifully nodded and wrapped a palm around the base of it. Natalie could see that this young woman had plenty of experience with the male anatomy, because it took very little time for her to prepare Gerry for entry. He was as hard as a rock.

"Now onto all fours... on the edge of the bed... Offer him your pussy, Sandra."

Gerry slid into her already wet pussy easily and soon set up a steady rocking motion. Sandie knew how to push back to meet his thrusts. She felt completely filled by his hard cock, because Old Lazenby was a big man.

"Some photos, Helena," he said between breaths, and his wife scrambled for the Nikon.

"Fuck him good, Sandra...You can do it... Fuck him hard."

On command, Sandie picked up the pace, pushing herself back hard against Old Lazenby. He was performing pretty well for a man of about sixty. There was still plenty of fire in the furnace when it came to the opportunity of having a fine young thing like her. Both of them were perspiring now and their grunts and moans of exertion grew louder.

Natalia was enjoying the scene playing out before her, and her sense of complete control over the young woman.

"Fuck him Sandra!.. Give him your best!...Go hard now!"

Sandie always liked sex and under hypnosis, she followed commands perfectly. Soon she had Old Lazenby on his last legs and Natalia knew it. She didn't want the man to have a heart attack!

"Sandra... Finish in your mouth... and swallow it all," she commanded.

Scarcely missing a beat, Sandie swung around to face him on her knees. She grabbed his still stiff member and took it deep into her mouth. Professor Lazenby looked on with delight as her new find demonstrated well-practiced skills in bringing a man off. She licked; she kissed; and she sucked, so deep that Old Lazenby couldn't hold out a second longer. He held Sandie's pretty head in both hands while she pumped out his seed until he was dry.

"Very good, Sandra... Now swallow... That's right...Come back to bed with me now... Hold me tight for a while... before we get up."

Gerry quietly left the bedroom. A few minutes later, the two women dressed themselves and Natalia went into a time-practiced pattern she used in such situations. Her student was still fully hypnotized. First, she had Sandie help her make up the bed, then she led the young woman into her dressing room-bathroom, where she had her brush her teeth, comb her hair, and reapply her lipstick. Sandie looked pretty much the same as when she had arrived.

On his way out, Gerry had set things up in the office- hobby room. Two stacks of standardized multiple choice test papers sat on what would be Sandie's desk. One pile was marked, the other sat ready, with a red pencil nearby. Natalia led still-hypnotized Sandie to the desk and had her sit down.

"Sandra, thank you...You marked these tests... Now initial the top of the first page... Yes, for all these... Here is the answer key... Mark one more test...Then you're all done."

Sandie obediently initialed the first pile, then used the answer copy to tick off the wrong answers of one more test. In a few minutes she was done and looked up to the professor for further instructions.

"That's all for now... Thank you... You did all your duties well... I am pleased, Sandra...Now I will say your name... followed by "Alive and Well."... You will come downstairs with me."... After a pause she spoke firmly.

"Sandra. Alive and well!"

The young woman quickly resumed her real self, looking around as she found herself seated at this desk in the professor's office, with piles of test papers in front of her and a red pencil in hand. She felt rather disoriented and looked at her watch. 8:45.

"You did a fine job on those test papers, Sandra. All that work in about an hour. You are going to be an excellent assistant. I know that I made the right choice."

"Time passes so quickly! Last I remember it was 7:45. Strange."

"You were so focused on your work that you must have lost track. Look at how much you accomplished in such short order. You really do have an incredible ability to delve right into a task. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I think I did. The test questions were interesting. I did all this? I'm impressed."

"So am I, Sandra. Now come downstairs with me. Gerry will have set a little something out for us before he takes you home.

Good Old Lazenby. In the kitchen, he was setting out an inviting display of pastries and juice. He had everything ready just as the two women entered the spacious kitchen.