Good Old Lazenby Ch. 01: Donors and Grads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gerry, I think I have the perfect assistant in this one. She performed her duties so well tonight. Marked a big pile of those tests for me!"

"Well, I think that she's earned a little reward. Join us and help yourself. There's plenty more, so you can take a container home for your husband. That'll be our thanks to him for giving you to us for the evening."

Old Lazenby was the master of the double entendre, and his wife struggled not to burst out laughing at what he had just said. "Giving you to us for the evening!" she repeated to herself. If only Ben knew how much she had given them tonight. But, of course, he must never know.

Later, after Old Lazenby returned from delivering Sandie home again, the two professors came to the centre bedroom to sleep together. They were both energized by the evening with their new assistant and had plenty to talk about. Everything seemed to be moving forward as they had hoped.

"She really is an excellent catch, don't you think Nattie?

"Perfect. Attractive, intelligent, and very pliable. She was mine by the count of fifteen strokes of the clock. Very fast. I'll use another means next time."

"And she remained under your control for the entire time too, I could see that."

"Absolutely. I could not have asked for a better subject for hypnosis. She followed every command without any hesitation."

"Excellent. And if I may say so, the woman is extremely good in bed. Don't you think?"

"Highly sexual, to be sure. Skillful with a man, I noticed, and a very quick study with a woman, as you saw, no doubt. She will be popular with our donors group, the men and some of the women too. Just watch the money pour into our department then!"

"So, let's review now. What is our next step?"

"Gerry, I want you to call young Martin in your office to discuss what you have available for him by way of funding for his thesis research. He did extremely well in my initial assessment of him during the party. He was easy to get under my control and eager for fellatio. Martin will be very popular with some of the women."

"Do you think that you could control both of them at once?"

"That is my hope. I've done it before with two women. I think they would give me an excellent opportunity for erotic photography. I haven't been able to work with a pliant couple for quite some time."

"Any other possibilities for him?"

"Gerry, remember that live sex show we once saw in Berlin? Now imagine a small core donors group party with the two of them together. Wouldn't that be a real treat. Spectacular! Can you imagine?"

"You have such a dirty mind, Nattie. Such a dirty mind!" and Old Lazenby chuckled.

Sandie was home by 9:30 and Ben was eager to hear how her assistant's application had gone. She found herself surprisingly tired, but soon rallied as she enthusiastically described what she knew of her evening at the Lazenby home.

"I got the job! It was so easy. The Professor basically reviewed what Old Lazenby had already told me in his departmental office. In very short order she gave me the contract papers to read over and sign. Just like that I was hired for the next two semesters."

"Great! And after that?"

"Nothing else was said. I suppose it depends upon my performance and the availability of funds from donors. We'll just have to take it a year at a time."

"You were there for a couple of hours. What else did you do, since you say the job was yours pretty quickly? Another house tour?" he laughed.

"No. I got right down to work marking test papers. I completed a sizeable pile of them in about an hour. Time passed so quickly, it almost seemed like I hadn't been working at all. But there they were, a stack of them with my initials as marker up at the top. Natalia- that's what she wants me to call her when I'm alone with her- was really pleased and complimented me on my duties for the evening."

"She put you right to work. Did you like marking or was it boring after a while? I don't think I'd want to read the same thing over and over."

"It was easy. These were all multiple choice questions from a test manual, probably accompanying the textbook. Just spot the wrong answer and put a tick diagonally across the question number for the incorrect ones. Then add up the errors and subtract from 100. Each test had a hundred questions."

"Sounds dull to me. That's another reason I got out of teaching!"

"No. It was amazing how fast time flew by. I was marking for an hour and it seemed like just a few minutes. It was a very easy way to earn money, believe me."

"That's good. I hope that it is all that easy for you. Your marker's salary will come in handy with all our expenses."

Then he caught his wife's eye with that certain look, and she was quick to understand what he had in mind. He wanted to celebrate her new job, and their rising income.

"Sure, but I need to shower first. It has been a busy day and I want to be fresh."

"Mind if I join you?"

Soon, the young couple were together in the shower and Sandie knew well enough from past experience that their lovemaking might start and end there. Something about being under the warm rain in there seemed to bring out their desires every bit as much as their marital bed.

"Soap me up, honey, then I'll do you," Sandie urged when they were both inside.

She turned her back to Ben to lather up, and as she expected, he paid close attention to her buttocks and between. It felt good as he massaged her lower back. She felt stiff, maybe from sitting in the desk chair for an hour? Then, she turned to face her husband, offering him the delights of her breasts and her pussy. As he caressed her breasts, they kissed intimately, with the warm water streaming across their eager faces.

"Let me take care of your front now, Ben."

In no time, she was curling her skilled fingers underneath his sac, then stroking the soapy length of his growing rod. He automatically widened his stance and groaned at the stimulations of her fingers all working on his sexual apparatus. Then Sandie went down on her haunches and took Ben's cock into her mouth. There was a brief sense of deja vu as she did this, but it came and went so quickly that she scarcely noticed.

Ben was groaning now and moving his hips forward and back, literally fucking her open mouth. It was time to switch things up.

"My turn. Soap me up now Ben," she ordered, and he reached for the bar of soap.

His fingers pulled at her lathered breasts first, then played with her puckered nipples. One hand trailed across his wife's stomach, bringing plenty of lather with it. Using his whole palm, Ben began a circular motion around her labia, pressing to stimulate her clitoris. Sandie tilted her pelvis up to make it easier for him to find what they both wanted. Then, he slipped two fingers inside.

Ben knew his young wife intimately and was surprised by how little resistance he met as his fingers probed into her slit. But his fingers were covered with soapy lather and he attributed it to that. Little did he know that these same depths had been plumbed by another man not much more than an hour ago.

Working his soapy finger in a fucking motion, Ben used his thumb to contact Sandie's clitoris. It was especially sensitive, having already been stimulated earlier in the evening. Soon she was moaning softly as her husband's practiced fingers built her rising desire.

"Fuck me Ben. Just fuck me. I feel so fucking horny tonight! Right now."

He was more than ready and willing for this. Sandie leaned back against the shower wall while he raised one of her thighs under his arm. With her pelvis tilted upward, Ben was afforded easy access to his wife's vagina. He slid in very easily- surprisingly easy- and the couple began that rocking motion together and apart that always brought them to orgasm.

It felt wonderful to be fucking there in the shower. It always did. Sandie could hear her husband groaning softly with pleasure as he thrust ever faster into her. Ben was aware of Sandie's moaning as she enjoyed the combination of his fucking and his finger pressing against her clitoris at the same time.

"My god," she thought, "He is so good!"

Their mutual orgasms were coming closer and closer. Before long, Sandie began to feel her muscles clenching as she came for the second time that evening. Ben kept pumping into her, relentlessly driving himself on to his peak. Then he came, great spurts of his seed jetting into his wife's stretched vagina. He didn't know that his wife had taken another man's cum into her mouth a short time before.

After that, Sandie drifted off to sleep peacefully, secure in their love for one another; secure in the knowledge that her new job would provide some financial certainty for their young marriage. Life was good.

At about the same time, the Lazenbys were making plans that could affect the young couple's future in so many unhappy ways. The Professor's hypnotic powers posed a threat that could overwhelm the stability Sandie and Ben were just beginning to enjoy.

Ben was closing his eyes for the night, his pretty blonde wife asleep beside him. It had been a very good day.

"Good Old Lazenby. He's going to make our life so much easier," he mused.

Or would he?