All Comments on 'Good or Bad Ch. 02'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JIMDEAR124JIMDEAR124over 19 years ago
AROUSING

LOVED BOTH STORIES. I HOPE SHE ORDERS THE DRESS. A NIGHT ON THE TOWN COULD BE EXCITING!

petcindeepetcindeeover 19 years ago
MMMM

would love to be in his--i mean her--shoes. will be checking back to see if he got his dress and went out on the town

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the dress

i loved the story ,but she shouldnt be, so weary of buying, one dress,,she did say she had a PLATIUMCARD didnt she!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good or bad

This is an excellent story. I only wish this could happen to me. My wife isn't that open minded. To be turned into ( or made to look;convincingly, like) a woman by a woman has always been a stong fantasy of mine. With all the trimmings of womanhood. You've written my life's "wnna be" story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tantalizing & Titillating

Great beginning with a fun concept. Obviously more must follow but don't go for a complete sissification as is so common; move him in and out of dresses to please her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Reading this really got me going - I would love to be in his shoes / dress..... I think the boy's will love him, and he will learn to love them too x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you are sick

i'm ashamed to have read this story. i am 100% hetero. USA!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good or Bad

I hope she gets a whole new wardrobe, for all those future outings. I would love to be her, the thought of all those pretty clothes makes me moist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good

I'd love a big dildo now!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i wish it was me

i would love to be dressed like that and taken to a motelroom and tied up and she has about 20 men come in and pay to have there way with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unloving and sick wife needs to be dumped.

He should have stopped her putting on the women clothes right at the beginning after she put the bra on him. But he had other times that he should had say STOP and taken the clothes off himself and even ripped them up. With a guy that had no previous time cross dressing, but had a body that was not big, fat or muscular. His wife thinks she can make him a sissy. She seems to want to dominate him and she might be bisexual. He needs to STOP THIS, get his clothes back, get cleaned up and change into his MALE clothes and pack his suitcase. Leave his wife and tell her that things need to go back to the way they were or it is time for a DIVORCE. His wife is going way beyond a normal happy husband wife relationship. She can be happy and him very unhappy the way that she is treating him in this story. And I do not think that she loves her husband if she ever did from the way she is treating him.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

at least it was for me. they are husband and wife, so what could be wrong. the expectation of cuddling after the deed, is probably what she is trying to show the hubby, but who knows. Seems like she is enjoying the session as much as he was, or is, so I expect there to be another chapter.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
good story

What happens next, good question. First of all, they are married, and I suspect young, so it would be a normal assumption that they actually love each other, and trust each other. Second is that young people make mistakes, male and female. Some serious communication should be in order, assuming they have that. Time and experiences change people, and as long as there is open communications between them I can see this lasting a life time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Divorce ASAP!!!!! This is not love!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous