Good Samaritan

Story Info
A neighbour helps out a friend, but there was a problem.
5.9k words
4.09
21.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
146 Followers

Good Samaritan

I am Neal Peters, and I have a story to tell of trying to be a Good Samaritan, but things unexpectedly went wrong. I want to share with you how my good intentions, urged on by my wife, took a turn for the worse after I made a simple mistake. Maybe not a simple mistake, but a way to give happiness to a neighbour.

My wife, Nadine, and I became part of a small community in a newly developed housing estate along with some other newly-weds. We were married about 18 months ago and spent much of that time saving to get a deposit for a home in this new area. We were having a baby when we were told our loan has been approved. He arrived about four months ago; when we were allowed to move into our chosen house. We were so happy; everything was going in our favour. Our new house in a keyhole-shaped cul-de-sac which consisted of seven houses built around the circular end of this relatively short street. Even its name sounded great, Cherry Blossom Way, although there were no cherry blossoms in the street. Our house was at the far end of the circular paved road, which meant we could drive up the road and go straight into our driveway. Our next-door neighbours could make a similar claim as the two driveways were side-by-side.

It took a few days to meet the other, closer residents of Cherry Blossom Way, almost all of them newly-weds, just like us and all starting a new life in a new house. When we pass each other in the street we started talking and introduced ourselves and there was camaraderie in Cherry Blossom Way.

Our house was number 7 and we quickly got to know Carol and Michael Sinclair at number 6, perhaps more so than we knew the others, possibly because there were no fences separating the two properties. One Saturday, Michael, or Mike, as he preferred to be called, saw me washing the car in the driveway and came over and asked if we would like to join them for coffee at their house later that afternoon. I thanked him and told Nadine who had to prepare little Josh, our new son, to go.

We knocked on the front door which Mike quickly opened it and greeted us. He told us he was pleased that we agreed to visit them and called Carol to welcome us. Carol came towards us and gave Nadine a hug, causing Nadine to put Josh's carry basket on the floor, Mike did the same and Carol came over and kissed me on the cheek. That started an afternoon of discovery about what each of us did for a living, followed by where they lived before moving here. The afternoon progressed pleasantly with cheese, biscuits and coffee. So, by the end of the afternoon we all had a basic background of each other which strengthened our friendship.

During the following weeks, Carol and Nadine went shopping together and one day Carol expressed her desire to have a child like Josh. In those girl-talks Carol revealed, somewhat reluctantly, that Mike had a very low sperm count and they were unlikely to produce a child using his sperm, but she had tested normal. Carol told Nadine that prior to settling in Cherry Blossom Way she had been attending a fertility clinic where Mike was tested, giving them the disappointing news. Of course, Mike was equally upset as they had talked of having children prior to getting married, Carol said they were now thinking of a sperm donor, which was an option suggested by the fertility clinic if both parties agreed.

When I arrived home from work, Nadine told me Carol's story and I felt pity for Mike who wanted to start a family and the unfortunate results they had received. So, imagine my surprise when Nadine told me, "You could be a sperm donor; you could fertilise all the women in the court with your large outputs." I didn't know if she was joking or serious, but I laughed at her exaggerated description of my capability and told her I didn't think those things were done these days. "Of course, they are. How do you think women like Carol get babies? All from a sperm bank," she answered her own question.

After our evening meal, Nadine started talking again about sperm donations, "Neal, you could cum in a little jar and give the sperm to Carol who could use a syringe-thing to poke into her vagina and it's all done. That's it! Carol gets pregnant." She made it sound so simple.

I wasn't comfortable, so I told her, "I don't want my sperm sitting in little jars in a sperm bank where it could go anywhere; it could mean I would have children without knowing it. How would you like it if, in ten years time, a child knocked the door and told you I was his father? You'd freak out, I know I would."

Nadine smiled at me and asked, "What if you were providing sperm exclusively for Carol and not part for a sperm bank?"

"What? You mean you want me to fuck Carol and make her pregnant?" I was surprised she even mentioned it.

Nadine looked at me and spoke rather deliberately, then expressing each word singularly and firmly,

"No, of course not. That is not what I meant at all." Nadine was still glaring at me when she finished talking, her lips pursed in mock disgust. "I am suggesting you jerk off into a container and I take it to Carol who can insert it with a syringe thing. She told me that's the way to transfer sperm, but it cannot be left for long periods because it goes off."

"So, what are you proposing? That I jerk off and you show Carol what I produced as a talking point over morning coffee? I thought my jerking off days were over now, but you are trying to restart the process. You want me to jerk off for Carol? I'm sorry, I don't wish to do that for her, although I do think she is a lovely person and would probably appreciate my efforts, but I won't be party to that."

Nadine came close to me and looked into my eyes; she reached out, took my hands in hers and said, "We could make it fun and help Carol at the same time." She leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"How do we do that?" I asked her. It seemed more of a clinical function than fun, so I waited for her answer.

"Well, I could suck you off, well... almost and instead of swallowing your cum, I could point your cock into a plastic container and whoosh, you fill the little bottle for Carol. What do you say?"

I thought about it for a while, it had some merit, but I still wasn't comfortable with giving it to Carol.

"Mike might be offended if a neighbour got her pregnant. What would he think of me? It's Mike I feel sorry for, he can't do it, but a neighbour is ideal. It all sounds wrong," I told her. Nadine smiled.

"Carol told me Mike would be happy for you to get her pregnant. They have discussed it and it was HIS idea that you be the donor." Nadine gave me the look that makes me believe she is right.

"So, when did Mike agree to do this? Did Carol suggest me, or was it you with your overstated view of my ability?"

"Oh Neal, you are reading too much into this. It was girl-talk; Carol keeps talking about how much she wants a baby. She was here when I was bathing Josh and she wanted to help me. Neal, she is desperate to have a child, so let us be the ones to help her realise her dream. Please." Nadine's sincerity was overwhelming and she seemed quite sure she wanted this for Carol and Mike.

"Do I need to discuss this with Mike? Where does he fit into all this? It looks like he has been completely sidelined. His wife makes the plans and I provide the necessary material. He is just an observer in this saga." I really did feel bad for Mike, but I also felt like an intruder in the scheme.

"No, you don't. You wait until he brings up the topic and then you can share with him and listen to his difficulty. Carol said Mike chose you because you looked like a decent person who wasn't going to talk about it with others. You are of a similar build and skin-colouring to Mike, so it would be great. Wait for Mike to bring the subject up. All right?" Nadine had spoken.

Sometime later, Mike did bring up the topic and told me how bad he felt and that he had failed as a husband and I was there to console him. Not my strong suit, but I listened and found out more about what was going to happen. When I discussed it later with Nadine, she told me,

"Look, it's only once a month, when Carol is at the peak of her cycle. Look on the bright side, that way you get a blowjob at least once each month." She giggled as she finished the sentence.

And so, the private fertilisation program started. Each month I got a blowjob and Carol gave a little sealed screw-top jar with a lid to Nadine, and next day Carol got my sperm to poke in her pussy. On and on it went, month after month, with no result. On Josh's first birthday I organised a barbecue for our family and as a courtesy, I also invited Carol and Mike to meet our family members.

It was a pleasant day to be outside and after introductions the party went on with everyone talking and sharing drinks, so all was well. As I wandered around chatting and being the pleasant host, I started talking with Carol. I asked her how things were going and she said she had not been successful and that injecting my sperm with a cold, hard bulb-like syringe wasn't the most romantic way to conceive. I agreed with her and she told me, quite unexpectedly,

"Neal, there is another way, you know." I told her I did know, but it wouldn't be possible to do that. She smiled and said, "It would stop all the messy stuff and cut out the delay between collecting and delivering sperm." I knew where this was going and whilst the idea had crossed my mind more than once, it remained unsaid, it just wasn't possible.

The next few months went much the same as before, blowjob then bottle then nothing again after a reasonable wait. Mike confessed to me that he thought the whole thing was a waste of time and was thankful he hadn't involved himself in the expense of having the clinic providing medical staff ending with a nil result.

One evening, I arrived home early from work to, quite unexpectedly, an empty house. A note on the kitchen bench told me Nadine was at her mother's place because her mother wasn't well. A few minutes later the phone rang. It was my neighbour Carol, who asked me why I was home early and invited me in for a cup of coffee. I accepted the offer and went to visit her.

Carol had set up an afternoon tea of cakes and scones as well as fresh-brewed coffee. She also told me that Nadine called to say her mother had taken ill around lunchtime and she didn't know when she would be home. Carol chatted about the failures of conception and that Mike was getting despondent because things were not going the way he hoped. It was Carol, who reminded me,

"Neal, do you remember our little chat at your barbecue about me telling you of another option for me to get pregnant?" Of course, I did, but I couldn't see a way for it to happen -- until now.

"What do you want to do, Carol? Have you a plan?" I didn't want to be the one to suggest the obvious.

"Neal, the best way to get your sperm into the right place is to use a direct method... you know, having sex." She was smiling and her eyes were alight at the prospect. My penis started to think it was a good idea too, I could feel movement down there. I still wasn't sure it was the right thing to do, so I asked her,

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do. Don't you think your cum would be fresher straight from your testicles to my eggs, rather than spending the night in a little bottle?" She was right, the answer was obvious and the solution was here... now!

"What time will Mike be home, do you know?" Carol smiled and assured me it would be very late, as usual. We finished our coffee and she told me to follow her into the bedroom, I was still uncertain about going ahead. When we reached her bedroom, she slipped off her cotton top to reveal her rounded breasts and I instinctively moved to unclip her bra.

She unbuckled the belt on her skirt and let it fall. I could see immediately she wasn't wearing panties and her blonde coloured bush beckoned me to continue.

"You're not wearing panties, Carol."

"I don't wear them at home unless I have to, you know what I mean." I did, and made another observation. "You have a lovely pussy. I haven't been with a blonde girl before." I moved forward to brush my hand lightly over the hairy mounds of her womanhood. She kissed my cheek and I felt her hands reach for the zipper in my trousers. I was hard and ready to go, and Carol could feel it. She unbuckled my belt and my trousers slipped down. She pulled my underpants down and I watched as her hands cupped my cock.

"You have a nice cock too, Neal. I have been thinking about what it would feel like, when I used that cold syringe to inject your semen into my womb. I imagined a warm, hard cock and now you have presented that to me. I had not thought about size, but I am impressed. Lucky Nadine."

I put my arms around her and gently guided her backwards to the bed. She allowed herself to fall backward, she spread her legs at she fell back to avoid kicking me. The result found her in the perfect position for sex, but not just yet. Carol wanted the full treatment, foreplay, and all.

"Neal, can we play around first, it will get me aroused? That way we can explore each other as this may be the only time we can do it." I was less inhibited now. Was it the offer of foreplay or knowing her desperate need to get pregnant? It didn't matter; we had gone too far to stop now. I toyed with her breasts and teased her nipples to hardness, occasionally sucking on them which caused her to catch her breath momentarily. Her hands were massaging my hardness and squeezing my balls. I realised that Nadine and I didn't do much of that now. It was mostly poking in and pulling out, so I could get enough sleep to get me through the next day. Now it was a revived memory and a pleasant change to my usual routine -- with a different woman.

Without a word being spoken we both moved in what could be described as a choreographed glide, ending with me on top of her, my penis just outside the blonde entrance. It was Carol who guided my penis into the right place. It seemed to be with some urgency and soon we were moving together in the familiar rhythm of sexual intercourse. I was fucking my neighbour! I couldn't believe it. As I looked down at her face, she raised her head to kiss me, her hands cupped the sides of my head and I felt her push her tongue into my mouth. I responded and soon we were in unison of strokes and actions.

It wasn't long before I felt the pressure in my throbbing cock building and pulsing inside her vagina getting ready to deliver the load. The load she so badly needed to get pregnant to fulfil her life's dream and her husband's wish to have a child. "Carol, I'm going to cum now." As I spoke Carol raised her hips off the bed and I felt the surge of my hot cum rushing into her willing and waiting vagina, hopefully all the way to her eggs.

When the pulsing subsided and our bodies relaxed, she pulled me down tight against her breasts and engaged me in a long kiss that almost stopped me breathing. When she stopped, I saw tears in her eyes, "Thank you, Neal, you are a great friend. I will never forget what you have done to help me become a mother." I was stuck for words at that moment, but I seemed to share her need for a child. For my own part, it was the best fuck I have had for many a day and I will not forget it in a hurry. I rolled off her and fell back onto the bed, my penis slowly deflating against my thigh.

On my right was Carol's blonde bush, catching the late afternoon light, giving it a golden sheen I had never seen before. I looked at her and told her that I should get dressed and head for home to wait for Nadine. Just then, Carol's phone rang. She leaned forward to pick it up from the bedside table to answer it. I could now see the smooth curve of her buttocks and the view of her wet pussy from behind. She didn't try to cover herself as she spoke on the phone. I heard her say,

"Yes, he is here. We are having coffee. Do you want to speak to him?"

She passed the phone to me and I heard Nadine ask me how I was, before she told me she would be quite a while now as her mother was in hospital for some tests. I expressed my concern and asked about her mother and found out she fell off a chair; and was told she may have broken her hip.

I completed the call with Nadine and told Carol what it was about. Carol said she was sorry to hear that and asked me, "Does that mean you can you stay a while longer? I really don't want this day to end, well, not just yet," she said. I had a similar feeling, but was prepared to forego the experience, until I had that phone call. "Neal, can we do it again, please?" I nodded and looked at her. She reached out and felt for my cock, "Well, we'll have to get this big fellow ready to go again." I left that task to her whilst I paid attention to her lovely breasts again.

Most men would agree that the second fuck in a short time usually has the 'edge' taken off it, but not for me, I felt it was play on again. As a teenager, I was told that anybody's hand on your cock is better than your own, and for the first time ever, I understood that statement. Carol was equally enthusiastic and we made love with the same vigour as the first time. When it was all over, I told her I would have to go as it was getting late.

As the next few weeks passed, the same monthly procedure of blowjob and bottle still happened to avoid any chance of discovery of that wonderful afternoon. Carol had kept up the deception and had phoned me at work to tell me that my last two sperm donations were flushed down the toilet as she had missed her period and was getting excited. I was sworn to secrecy.

A few weeks later, Nadine saw Carol coming out of the medical clinic and asked her how things were going. Carol told her that she was pregnant, only a few weeks, but the tests were 'looking good,' according to the doctor. Nadine congratulated her and wished her well. When Nadine came home, she told me of Carol's condition and I was expected to be pleased and show surprise that my bottled contribution was a success to maintain the deception.

"Neal, we did it. We helped Carol get pregnant." Nadine made it sound like a great personal achievement, so I looked pleased for her. "Neal, your semen did the trick. I told you that you could get the whole street pregnant. Carol is going to have a baby, isn't that wonderful?"

"I wonder if it's a boy will it look like me, Nadine." I asked, but not without thinking about it first. If it did look like me there might be questions asked by nosey neighbours.

"What does that matter?" Nadine asked.

"Don't you think our neighbours will ask why it looks like me? Mike looks different from me. It might look like I have been misbehaving with Carol, wouldn't it?" I asked her, this time I was serious. It hadn't occurred to me who the baby may look like until now.

"It will have bits of Carol's DNA in it too, wouldn't it? After all, she will be the mother." Nadine sounded quite sure of herself.

"What if it's a girl and it looks like me?" I challenged her. She laughed and said,

"It will look like a girl, not like you, silly." Obviously, my wife hadn't thought beyond Carol getting pregnant. Now I have realised the consequences of sperm donations, which is what this process was intended to be, without the dirty magazines and the cold, impassionate clinic, and test tube. I let it rest for the time being, but I am sure Nadine will think about my questions later, as she usually did.

The weeks passed and Carol was starting to show, Nadine was ever-attentive, as she had been from the start of the pregnancy, with advice and constant visits to her house with baby Josh, and helped Carol where she could. Everything appeared to be going well for Carol and Mike, as well as for us, who helped Carol and Mike fulfil their wish to have a child.

Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
146 Followers
12