All Comments on 'Good Samaritan'

by Ausgirl66

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19555 months ago

The story felt unfinished with Nadine still suspecting Neal of fucking Carol. That is the reason this became a 4 star instead of a 5 star for me.

RTR10RTR105 months ago

Until they want baby #2. I promise, Nadine will be watching him like a hawk if that happens. Or if Nadine actually decides to use Google & finds out that sperm only lives outside the body for 15-30min (in the right conditions), or up to one hour in a jar.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner5 months ago

It is a differt twist to a friendship. I enjoyed reading it.

bluerubberonebluerubberone5 months ago

To quote a line in beatlejuice on the handbook for the recently deceased: "This book reads like stereo instructions." ...but it wasn't bad I guess

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A new take on a well trod path, Well Done!! Also, you have spared the marriages and families, again, Well Done. I especially like the letter. The late 19th and early 20th century French Army's motto was "L'audace, toujour L'audace". We are straining the limits of my French, but I do know it means Audacity, always Audacity. Of course, in my country, we might say "if you can't dazzle them with facts, blind 'em with bullshit".

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

Paul

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

People always stick their nose into other people's business!

4

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Oh what an odd story, odd in a nice way, just off the normal for on here.

Nice plot and not just the BTB type of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous