Good Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you undo that for me?"

His hands fumbling with the small clasp, brought back memories of Dalia's own youthful dates. She considered for a moment helping him, then decided against it. If he took a little while to get the hang of it, well she had all night.

Even without being able to see it, the tall woman knew a smile now filled Ryan's face as she felt the tiny hook give way. Smaller hands took hold of Ryan's own and guided them around her. Gently she slid them under the dark material of her brassiere to come to rest against the lighter mounds beneath it.

"Mmmm!" she purred as she felt him cup her breasts.

Her nipples grew hard against his fingers, a hardness matched by that pressing her ass as she pulled him against her.

"Kiss me, Lover." Dalia said, arching her head over her shoulder, offering her lips to him.

Ryan followed her instructions, enjoying the press, first of her mouth, then her tongue within him. None of his dates had ever kissed him so erotically.

They traded desires like long lost lovers as the difference in years between them faded. All that mattered was that Ryan was a man, and Dalia was a woman.

Ryan continued to massage her breasts, savoring the softness of her flesh and the stubby hardness of her thick nipples. No longer restrained, her bra fell to the floor. Her uniform soon followed it, leaving her clad in only a pair of black panties.

She took hold of Ryan's right hand and brought it down to the waistband of her panties. Slipping under the elastic, it came to rest on her already wet mound. The forty-nine-year-old could feel the beat of his eighteen-year-old heart. That and the rapid pulse of his breaths.

"Right there." Dalia said as she took his index finger and led it to her excited clitoris.

His touch was a little clumsy at first. Then under her tutelage it became more effective.

"That's it," she gasped, enjoying a feeling so long absent. "Just like that, just keep going round and round."

She closed her eyes and let herself drift amidst the waves of pleasure spreading out from her pussy. This was a gifted student, she quickly decided. Dalia hoped he took to his next lesson just as well.

Turning in his arms, Dalia kissed him once again. A quick thank you for both the pleasure he had given her, and the even greater ones to come.

With nimble fingers, the dark woman undid the buttons of his shirt. His chest was soon as bare as hers. With outstretched fingers, she ran her hands across his pectorals, enjoying the feel of his light blond hair as the strands brushed against her skin.

She placed an index finger on each of his nipples, playing with them until they became as hard as her own. The sharpness of her nails was soon replaced by the wetness of her tongue as she bent down and took his left nipple into her mouth.

Dalia played with it for a minute, just enough for Ryan to see how it should be done. Then she repeated her performance on the other one.

"Let's get rid of these, shall we?" She laughed as she undid his belt buckle and dropped his pants to the floor.

Her mouth opened slightly in silent admiration at the somewhat impressive package still straining against his Fruit of the Looms. Shed of the other layers of clothing, it was larger than she'd first thought.

When she'd been younger, Dalia had sat around with her girlfriends and chatted about guys, sex and the like. Their conversation back then had been full of many falsehoods. The one that always came back to her was that of cock size and race. Most of the girl's back then had believed the myth that all black guys were hung like horses. She had been no exception. That particular fable had come to a shattering disillusionment the first time she'd been intimate with the future father of her children. Over time, and with other partners, she's had learned for this as so many things, race was only one factor in that department.

This came to mind as she pressed her hand against Ryan's cloth-covered cock and measured it against the spread of her fingers. It was a waste, she decided, that this boy hadn't been laid before. The idea that she would be the first to partake of his endowment produced a rush between her legs that no plastic toy could ever equal.

Taking the elastic of his underpants in her hands, she pulled them down with a forceful motion. In response, Ryan's erect cock sprang upward, bouncing in the open air.

"Shit!" Dalia yelled mentally as his young manhood came to rest inches from her face. It had to be at least seven inches long!

Like the rest of his now naked form, Ryan's cock was framed by only the scarcest of light blond hair. Long as it was, it was also slimmer than what Dalia was used to - not that she was about to complain! If anything, its width would make it fit easier into her mouth. Only as an afterthought did she find that it strangely colored. It was the first time in her life she'd ever seen a white man naked.

That idea lasted but a brief second as desire replaced contemplation. Moving her head ever so slightly, she reached out with her tongue and caressed the tip. Then she ran it up and down the length. Finally, she shifted position again and took him whole within her mouth.

"Oh my God!" Ryan called out as he felt her wetness engulf him. They were his first words since their intimacy had started.

Over the years Dalia had heard of women who didn't like the taste or feel of a cock in their mouth. Luckily for Ryan, she definitely wasn't one of them. With an almost animal intensity, she pumped her head back and forth, raking his member with both tongue and lips. It was more than he could stand.

In brief seconds, she could taste the first indications of an imminent eruption on her tongue. It reminded her that among other things, young men were not noted for their control. The upside to that was that they usually recharged their batteries, as she once heard her son say, rather quickly.

She withdrew until her lips were just tickling the tip, running her tongue around the edge.

"Oh yeah, baby," she called out. "Give it to me!"

And give it to her Ryan did. Spurts of rich come splashed against the roof of her mouth, covering her tongue and leaking out between her lips. Quick as she could, she swallowed the first jets of whiteness. As fast as she took it inside her, another seemed to follow. That was the other thing she'd heard about sex with young men. They seemed to have an endless supply of come.

"Oh god, oh god!" Ryan cried repeatedly as he tried to stay up on weak knees.

"Is that all you can say?" Dalia asked, standing up and wiping the last white droplets from her lips.

"I love you!" the young man blurted.

Dalia smiled. It was the perfect thing for him to say.

"No, honey. What you're feeling isn't love, it's just lust. And under the circumstances that's not necessarily a bad thing."

Ryan's facial expression abruptly turned to that of a lost puppy.

"Don't frown," she continued with a grin. "Because if it really was love, there would be all kinds of difficulties that we'd have to address. Complications such as age and background to just name a few that I'd really rather not have to get into."

His look changed to confusion.

"But since we can recognize what just happened as only lust," she continued. "we can just taken for what it is, and let it take us where it leads."

She paused for a moment and smiled even wider.

"And right now, I think it should lead us to the bedroom where there's a bit more room."

Ryan's face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.

Once inside the bedroom, they rid themselves of the last vestiges of clothing, - with one exception. Dalia kept on her simple panties. They covered a prize she would let her young lover unwrap a little later.

She climbed onto the center of the bed and motioned for him to join her. The bedroom was more brightly lit than the living room, the result of a four bulb overhead fan. Under the increased illumination, Ryan got his first good look her body.

When he stopped to think about it, he realized that Dalia was almost a good ten years older than his mother. An observation that didn't reduce the excitement of her near naked body a bit. His hazel-green eyes fixed on the rich brown breasts she proudly displayed. They were round and small enough to each fit either in one of his hands. Each was capped by a small very black areola, at the center of which projected a nipple as thick as a baby bottle's. He quickly decided that not even Cara Penopolas, whose image he'd spent all of senior year jerking off to, had such beautiful mounds.

"Well are you going to stand there and just look?" Dalia grinned as she lifted a breast in each hand and rubbed her thumbs against the stiff tips. "Or are you going to take things in hand?"

Ryan practically jumped onto the bed, replacing her hands on her breasts with his own. If anything, her skin now felt even warmer than it did in the other room. He kissed the top of her breasts, drinking in the mixed aroma of perfume, sex and sweat. Lifting one of her globes to his mouth, he closed his lips around the dark center.

"Good boy," She smiled as Ryan showed how much he had learned from her impromptu earlier lesson.

With concentration fueled by enthusiasm, Ryan ticked her flesh with his tongue. Every once in a while he would use his teeth as well, careful not to bite too hard. He wasn't always successful, but Dalia didn't seem to mind too much.

In fact, she was content to just lie back against the large pillows and let Ryan explore her body at his leisure. He did this with both his hands and mouth. The only exception was still the area concealed by her panties. She'd show him the treasure beneath in her own time.

As she enjoyed his attentions, Dalia wondered what fascinated him the most. Was it simply that she was a woman or was it more? That she was older certainly factored into all this. She could tell that much. The forty-nine-year-old definitely felt the sexual excitement their difference in age had produced. To be honest, she had even perceived a certain forbidden passion aspect due to their racial disparity.

As he kissed her for what had to have been the fiftieth time that night, she threw her arms around him and rolled him onto his back. With both legs straddling her young lover, Dalia pressed her breasts into his face. The blond accepted her offering with boyish delight. The press of warm flesh against his mouth was intoxicating.

"I think its time I give you something else to try that talented tongue on." she joked as she pulled one of her nipples from Ryan's mouth.

She rose to her full height. The panties she wore, while simple in most respects, had one unique feature. They had two small clips on each side that could be undone. It took only the very briefest of movements, and the small black strip fell to the bed.

Ryan stared up at the wide patch of curly black hair between her legs. If he looked close enough, he would find a few strands of gray and white. Earlier, when he'd felt its wetness against his hand, he'd tried unsuccessfully to form a mental image of it. Now the reality of it filled his vision as Dalia lowered herself against his face.

The older woman stopped a few inches above him, giving him time to study her sex. Aside from pictures passed around the dorm, it was the first real at look at a pussy Ryan had ever had. The strong scent of womanhood filled his nostrils. Dalia reached down and parted her dark lips with two of her fingers, revealing the deep pinkness within.

Dropping even lower, she moved to a height where Ryan could taste her promised treasure. He hesitated for a few seconds, slightly hesitant. Stories and jokes about eating pussy crossed his mind, just enough to give him pause. Then, remembering how easily Dalia had taken him into her own mouth, Ryan took a breath and went at it.

Even if she hadn't already known, Dalia could tell it was his first experience licking a woman. His tongue was all over the place, but occasionally he would hit the right spot. She gently took a hold of his head and began to guide him to her sensitive spots.

"Easy..." she whispered as she lowered herself so that her open cunt now rested on top of his eager mouth. "Just take it nice and slow. Let your tongue glide in and out."

Finally he began to follow her instructions and was rewarded with his first taste of a woman's honey. Ryan was sure that none of the girls at school could ever have tasted so good.

"That's better...," Dalia admitted as she arched back and enjoyed the feel of his tongue inside her.

Rubbing her now well-lubricated cunt back and forth over his face, Dalia soon covered it with a thin layer of nectar. As she lifted herself off him, she couldn't resist licking a little of it.

"Mmmm," she purred as her tongue licked the side of his face. "I think you're ready for the main event."

Backtracking her earlier steps on the bed, she moved to a point where her wet pussy now hovered over his rock hard member. Taking it in hand, she held it straight and lowered herself onto it.

With the cockhead at her sugar walls, she paused a moment. Her green eyes looked into his. The fire between her legs flared in intensity as she saw the hunger in those eyes. His dream was about to come true.

Dropping an inch, she eased his cockhead inside her. It slid effortlessly, quickly covered by the heavy lubrication produced through his efforts. Then in a quick motion she dropped all the way and took him totally within her.

Ryan gasped at the sudden envelopment. The wet pressure around it brought a smile of satisfaction to his face. If he thought having his cock in her mouth was heaven on earth, the words didn't exist to describe this new incredible sensation. As she began to move up and down on his pole, the sensations grew in intensity. Bracing her hand against the top of the bed, she rose and dropped with an ever-increasing frequency. Faster and faster, she pumped, creating a suction that was drawing the life out of his cock.

"Oh god... Dalia!" Ryan called out as he tried to match her motions.

At the rate she was moving, Dalia knew that he would again come quickly. As he had proven before, few men his age had any self-control. Lifting herself higher so that his cock nearly fell out of her, she drove herself down on it in a single final fury.

Up again she rose, this time letting his pulsing cock slip from inside her. In a quick motion she grabbed his hardness and pressed it between her breasts. Pressing against each of her mounds, she trapped his cock between them.

Still slippery from being within her, his hardness rubbed against her hot dark skin. One, twice, three times his white pole disappeared between her ebony breasts. Finally, it erupted in an orgasmic explosion, showering both their bodies with his seed.

Slamming her body down upon his, Dalia grabbed his arms and pulled him to her. Her mouth sought his and kissed him passionately. Holding him pressed tightly against her, she continued to pump his still firm cock with her breasts until his cream dotted her skin.Finally it was done and her hot, sweat covered body collapsed upon his. Too exhausted to even lift herself, she just laid there, his cock still against her. Eventually it began to shrink to its pre-aroused state and slipped from within her mounds. So drained were they both, that after closing their eyes for a moment, they both drifted off to sleep.

Sunlight flooded the window when Dalia finally opened her eyes. Glancing to her right, she saw Ryan was also awake but had made no move to get up. He was satisfied to just lay against her and enjoy the warmth of her body.

"I have to say lover," she said as she kissed him on the top of his head. "you're really something. A little practice and you're going to be irresistible."

He smiled and returned her kiss.

As they shifted in the bed, Dalia couldn't help but take note of the renewed hardness that pressed against her leg.

"What do you feel like having for breakfast?" she asked.

"How bout breakfast in bed?" Ryan responded with a confidence he didn't have when he walked into her apartment last night.

Dalia looked at him for a moment and considered his request. Last night had been a moment of insanity. A quite pleasurable one but madness nevertheless. Today, in the light of sanity, reality came crashing back. How could she justify a repeat of that craziness?

If the little voice of reason could have its say, so could that of impulse. And as it had so many times in her life, lucidity came in second place.

"Oh what the fuck!" she said aloud as her decision sent a renewed tingle between her legs.

Ryan's smile grew to epic proportions as she leaned over and took his cock in her mouth once more.

END

12