All Comments on 'Good Samaritans Finish Last'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 3 years ago

Phew......looong fable, Bro!!! Great effort: I 5-ed as well as Fave-ed!!!

erectus123erectus123almost 3 years agoAuthor

You are too kind, dear brother, I hope you are well and safely dealing with this resurgence of covid-19. Why 19? Because at 19 a woman has had experience but is ready for much more! I've been waiting for this pandemic all my life. My grandfather died in the first one (1920s) leaving 11 children behind, my mother, an infant, being the youngest. There is nothing new under the sun. (Ecclesiastes), only new eyes to behold the carnage.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Through a mutual friend I know Jane. We aren't friends. She can count though. Loved the story.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank's Buzz, stay well!

anon49anon49over 2 years ago

Eructus...you are detailed into Spallians life, etc..as if you lived it...very good...5...stars...

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, anon49 - all my stories have a basis in fact with the exception of the obvious. To write convincingly you have to have experienced a lot of intimacy and known a grand assortment of people. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...