Good Time Sally

Story Info
Young Teen Sally was a one woman party.
4.7k words
4.3
12.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

The story you are about to read is true, the names haven't been changed because no one was innocent. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is not coincidental, it's intentional. This is how we enjoyed one weekend in 1972.

GoodTimeSally.

Another Friday night in this small town. The four of us guys sat around. Boz, Joe, John and I. What are we doing tonight? We all knew what we wanted to do. We wanted to get laid. Weekend was pussy time. And we didn't have anything lined up.

Joe was upset as he sucked on his beer, his honey had broken off with him again, it was no surprise to any of us, the only surprise was that it was news to him. We all knew she'd been fucking around, so had he. Yet now he acted like he was lied to and cheated on. Like he was some fucking innocent victim or something.

It was tough though to lose your best regular in the winter. Spring was easy to get laid, so was summer but when the cold and snow approached we all looked for one good lay to latch on to for the cold months. A good piece of ass to last till spring.

John, now John found himself chasing some jailbait as usual then he got all worried when her mom found out, like her mom cared. I even heard she and my cousin Aaron had a thing. No, not the jailbait, the mom. It was a small town after all. We all knew who was fucking whom. Her mom had helped herself to more than one young boy around town. Now reason for her to get upset when we went after her young daughter.

Now Bozman, we called him Boz, he had the right attitude. He acted like he didn't give a shit. He fucked who he wanted and spent the rest of the time high. He had naturally good looks and a nice build so he fucked, drank and got high, I mean he never could hold a job but he was never without pussy. Damn that guy was a pussy magnet. It wasn't unusual to see some hot lady 10 years older than him leaving in the morning. We enjoyed picking through his overflow.

Ok, then there was me. I was no prince. Sure I had a steady, but she caught me fucking around enough times and she was always out with some older dude from the navy base. Not like she ever dated them very long. She just liked military dick. I didn't care, she was 20, had a tight little cunny and when I could get her alone we always had a good time. I'd have her to myself this winter, she wouldn't go out in the snow to chase strange military cock when I was a phone call away.

No one in our group had any great life or career aspirations. We all graduated a few years back and got jobs at the mill. I just wanted to work and get laid on weekends, is that too much to ask? We all pitched in and rented this house. It soon became known as the party house in town. We always had people coming and going, rock music playing, the smell of pot in the air. It was always party time. That was until the police "invited" us to leave town that following summer. That's a story by itself.

Well, here were all were like a bunch of Friday night losers in the drawing of good living. We all knew what we wanted tonight, We wanted to get laid and for that we wanted Good Time Sally.

We went through the twelve pack fast. That's when someone said, "well you know for a good time..." and we all chimed in, "call Good Time Sally." We all laughed. Yeah that's what we wanted. We all looked over at Bozman. Sally was his find. They graduated high school together. Sally was his play toy before she was our party girl. Like always Boz moved on quickly and shared her with us.

Sally made a dull night into an amazing party. Amazing because she had an engine that would never stop once the proper fuel was added. Sally's engine ran on white powder. We all knew it. She loved it. She loved to party, toot coke and fuck. What more could you want in a beautiful teen girl.

"OK dudes," Bozman said, "pony up, cmon pony up." We all reluctantly reached in our wallets and tossed a couple 20s each on the table. That's a days pay each in 1972 for a few minimum wage stiffs but we knew we'd get a good time for it. Bosman picked it up, counted it and we knew he would make the call. Bosman smiled. He went to make the calls. He never added any money.

Sally had been our go to party girl for a couple of months. She was beauty. Always with the A group, she was untouchable for us nobodies in high school. She quickly married some older guy with a coke habit and that lasted a few months. Seems like there was never enough toot for both of them. Most couples fight over money, they fought over the white powder.

She left him for an older mechanic who dealt coke on the side and they had some big fights. She was using all his inventory. Then he got caught stealing cars and went to jail so she moved back with her mom and she ran into Boz a couple months back.

One weekend Boz brought her over when we had been sharing some coke. Seems a dude with coke was even harder to find in the winter than a fresh piece of ass. Well when we powdered her nose that weekend, the pretty teen divorcee fucked all four of us.

Bozman came out of his room. "It's set dudes, she should be here in a few hours. I gotta go pickup the toot. We knew our plans were to get lost for a few hours. We all knew how it worked. She was Bozmans girl. He'd bring her over, he'd primer her up. Then he'd get the first round and we show up for the night of fun after that.

John, Joe and I left and we headed for the bar sucking down the brewskis. We waited in anticipation watching the young sluts walk around. Nothing too exciting that's for sure.

Little blond Debbie kept waving her cute ass around, like each of us hadn't tapped that one at least once. Most guys in town had. Joe had started playing nice with her. I guess he'd planned her for his backup if the plan with Sally fell through. He came back to the table for his brew.

"Hey Joe," I said, "why didn't we just bring Debbie over and we could all team her."

"Oh no," he said, "she thinks she's respectable, she fucks a different guy every weekend but doing two or more at the same time would make her a slut, she wants to remain respectful," we all laughed. Respectable was not a descriptive any of us would use with Debbie.

Not her friend Sheila either. She was overweight and not too good looking but she did give the best blowjob in town.

I heard she was working the truck stop at times. She definitely had more experience than she should at 19. Sometimes she had more money than she should too.

"Hey Sheila," I said, "you're look good tonight,"

"Oh really," she said. "what are you looking for?" Busting my game that fast.

"Oh Sheila, I just like your company," I said, "you're such a sweet girl," as I softly took her hand.

"Oh really," she said all blushing.

Sheila laughed. She knew I was laying it on but she liked it.

"Oh boy," she said, "I suppose you want to take a walk to your car," she said, with a sexy smile.

"Well, if that's what you want, I said. " You know I just like to make you happy."

She laughed, "maybe later, it's still early," and I tried to grab her arm as she turned and went off looking for Billy the bouncer, a tough guy she was all in love with.

I was ready to push her a little harder. If Billy didn't show I know she'd give in but then John yelled, "Party's on dudes." Boz had called and we were all smiles. I didn't drink too much just like I knew I wouldn't toot too much. I like to be in good shape for Sally, she needed us at high energy levels. Besides, we working stiffs couldn't afford that shit. We kinda agreed we'd just taste a little and leave most of it to keep Sally going all night.

Anyone tooted more than their share they'd hear about it from the other guys.

Sally needed a lot of powder and she needed a lot of action. We all enjoyed every minute of it too.

When we entered the house Bozman heard the door and he came out of the room naked as usual. Strutting like a fucking peacock.

"Oh my god," he said, "slut is on fire tonight."

We had flipped coins at the bar and we already made the choices. I came in second after Joe so I was headed to the kitchen. The first party toot was spread out on the table. We can tell Sally already had her share. "No guys," I said, let's not and we agreed. We wanted Sally to keep going all night.

On second thought each of us took a real little bit and Joe headed on into the room. That's the way it was with Good Time Sally. She loved that white powder and we all loved fucking her more than we wanted the coke.

I mean Sally had a worst combination of bad habits. Well, bad for her but not for us. She was a sex addict as well as a coke head. Add to that she was young and hot as hell and she made a great party for us all by herself. Last few months she was really taking off on the white powder. I knew some day she'd be a coke skag none of us would want to touch but for now she was prime cunny.

"She's waiting Joe," I said as he moved ahead and then John and I walked over to peek as he undressed. There was Sally on the bed naked as the day she was born. He engine had been primed but she was not at full speed yet.

She had beautiful large tits covered a little by that long straight dark brown hair. Nice 36 size tits with dark silver dollar center and nipples as big as a baby's pacifier. I would have loved to take an hour just to suck on them. She sat up in the bed and those gorgeous long legs reached the floor. Only 19 and she was a beauty, large sweet lips and a pretty nose. I looked at her dark brown eyes and a bushy brown eyebrows that drove me crazy. She was a young beauty.

Bozman had been first, Joe was second as I watched as she took the straw and filled her nose. Then she smiled up at Joe and he kissed her as he got on the bed.

Joe was a big guy, I mean like football player in high school big. He was a guy we could count on if someone was looking for trouble. They usually didn't want any trouble with Joe. I didn't really like to follow Joe. He didn't have a real large cock but he could put 230 pounds into his thrust and he liked to hit hard. I liked watching the contrast when he pounded little Sally. It got me hard watching her take the beating. I could tell in her face she loved it too.

Sally knew she was in for a rough ride. She laid back and her long hair spread out over the white pillow as he mounted her. She pulled her legs back and he entered her. Her pretty mouth opened wide as he began moving on top, Sally was squirming, she wrapped her arms around his neck, spread her legs wide for him to enter. She looked like a little kid under his big frame.

Joe started slow, he just wanted to enjoy the tight pussy like the rest of us. It was Sally that was going wild thrashing under him and bucking him like a bronco. Of course once he felt that tight little cunny wrapped on his hard cock he started to pick up the pace. His head was turned in my direction and it almost looked like he was drooling. He was really enjoying himself. Sally said something in his ear I couldn't hear but he smiled and moved fasted and harder. Soon he was pounding her like a football tackle. They were both wet and shiny like they just came out of the shower as big Joe pounded that teen cunny like a sailor on a Tijuana whore. Damn it got me hot.

My cock was hard just watching as he pushed in and out of her. She fucked him well with her hair falling in her face, humping and pumping, and panting she kept whispering in his ear and he kept fucking harder.

My cock was so hard just watching. I was stroking trying not to blow a load right there. It's been a whole week for me. Must've been a long time for Joe too because he didn't take long. A few minutes later he smiled, pushed forward, finishing off his load deep inside her. They laughed and talked while Sally drank her wine. She didn't really want a long break.

None of this was new for Sally. She took on another cock like riding a bike. Seems she just could never have enough. She knew how to keep us four going all night. Sally had been here to party with us before. One woman might like to spend the night with a lover but not Sally. A pounding like Joe gave her was just for warmups.

You're on dude, he said as he walked past me, all smiles. I brought over the mirror with me a little bit of powder, and we set it on the table, so Sally immediately jumped up. Not too much though, we had to ration Sally or she'd do it all at once.

"Just a little pick me up for you," I said as she tooted it. Then a look of satisfaction came over her like a gulp of water in the desert.

There was only a little there. We always kept a steady, slow flow for her engine. It was fuel, the white fuel for her engine. She keep that engine moving all night for us. We rationed the fuel and fucked her one at a time, we had to make both last till morning.

As Sally fills her nose I watched her body. She had such long, beautiful brown hair which she pushed out of the way to toot. I loved her gorgeous young face and waited for her to finish. I was ready to pounce on that long slender body and when she bent over with the straw those beautiful milker tits hung down low. My cock was ready to burst. I knew I'd have fun. It was playtime now with Sally as she dropped the straw, looked up at me and smiled. Her and I liked each other. She reached for my cock to stroke it.

"Sally, I missed you." I said. She smiled as she stroked my cock getting herself hot again.

"Lily leave any for me," she asked teasing. She knew my girl Lily. Sally loved fucking some other girl's boyfriend.

"Of course Sally, I've got a big load for you. You know I love to put my cum in you." Now that line got us both hot.

I wasn't lying either. So many girls wanted me to use a rubber or have me pull out. Not Sally. Sally always loved to feel the hot cum fire inside her. The feel of the hot ropes of semen on her cervix usually sent her off in spasms.

"Well then, show me how much you missed me," she said, as she settled back for another rodeo ride. I looked at the lustful look in her eyes and I knew Sally was ready. Sally was always ready when her engine was powdered. She reached out and stroked my cock. It felt so good she had beautiful long fingers. I looked her body over those long legs and that lovely brown batch of pussy hair. For 19 she had her share of it.

I watched as she stroked it twice and set it into place between her hairy cunny lips.

I loved talking nasty to Sally. She was a slut and slut talk turned her on, me too. "That's the spot, Sally, let's get the sausage in the oven. Then your hot box can cook it for me."

She replied, "you know I like that," as she wiggled down on the bed to get in her spot under me opening her legs as I opened her slippery cunny.

Then she stopped and whispered, "But Mark, I don't want to take Lily's cock from her." Now that was funny cause she loved taking a cock that wasn't hers. In fact it excited her talking about it.

"It's only Lily's when your not around," and she laughed a wicked laugh and closed her eyes as she turned her head.

I pushed my cock deep in that little tight pussy. Through the hairy forest parting those thick pussy lips. It was tight,..tight, hot and wet. Her cunny was so slippery and tight. Sally could fuck all night but still stay tight and slippery.

I went in and out slowly enjoying every second of it. Sally was getting frustrated as she needed to come again. She moved hard squirming and grinding. Then she pulled her knees back far to offer up her cunny. She was gripping me with her arms pulling me tight pushing her cunny hard against me.

I took it real slow and only entered half way, I loved teasing the slut. Then I'd pull out to the tip and wait a few seconds before I moved back in. I wanted to take my time, I wanted this fuck to last.

"Fuck me Mark, fuck me, come on fuck me hard," she said and I gave in. I wanted her tightness badly and I pushed harder and harder giving her as much cock as I could in her tight teen pussy. I loved it.

I looked at her beautiful face and that long brown hair all wet with sweat now and saturated. She liked like a little girl but fucked like a seasoned whore. She has been coked now for a couple hours and on fire constantly moving, constantly grinding, Her hot divorcee pussy wrapped all around my cock. I couldn't believe how good it felt.

I was laying on top her now, my light frame was nothing as heavy as Joe. Feeling those pointed breasts digging into my chest I reached my hands down under her small ass cheeks and grabbed those globes tight. I had her now. I had a good grip on those small baby soft ass cheeks. I had Good time Sally, I'd never let her go. She ground me hard as she lifted her knees back so I could get in deeper. She liked it deep, in and out of that slippery tight sheath I went. Feeling each tug and pull as her wet sheath gripped me like a leather glove.

Then I sped up and pounded the little sex addict. Squeezing and pulling her little ass cheeks into me with each thrust, i was using her like a blow up sex doll. She ground me and I as she panted huffing and puffing wrapping those long legs around my back locking them at the ankles.

"You promised," she whispered, "you promised a big load."

That set me off. "I'm gonna come now baby, I'm coming." I said, "you have the sweetest cunny to come in."

"Yeah, yeah," she whispered, "shoot in me deep and make me cum."

I jerked hard and held her ass tight against me as my semen flew out my tube landing like ropes of hot lava on her cervix. She had a spasming orgasm. It felt great as I unloaded my weeks pent up load in her tight little cunny. Shot after shot of relief into her hot pussy, then I collapsed, panting like a dog.

I laid there, panting. She held tight still moving, gripping and milking, draining every drop I had left. She never had enough, "I loved it, Sally I loved it." I whispered as we laid there in a trance. My hands still gripping her ass tightly.

I was just getting off panting and sweating when I saw John come walking in stroking his cock with huge grin on his face. He knew he was next. He was so shitfaced. John looked like a kid walking into Disneyland. There was nothing sweeter on a Friday night than a little bit of Good Time Sally.

I barely was off and John highfived me like a tag team at a wrestling match. I dropped on the ground and John got on top. Sally didn't break her stride she just went on gripping and grinding and then pulling her knees way up as she wrapped her long legs around his back, started milking his cock. Sally was on fire. It was all just one continuous long fuck to her. Her engine was rolling and John was going to be milked real quick. That was the way it was the rest of the night. Sally didn't take breaks after her engine went into overdrive. She was in a trancelike state as she kept milking cock and shaking with orgasms. I actually pity any guy who married her, one guy could never keep her content.

I headed out to the other room. Boz and Joe were sitting in the living room while John pounded out his pleasure. I looked at Bozman and Joe. Three guys naked sitting in the kitchen. They kept looking over, they knew they were on next.

We had finished up the brews and now we started on some hard stuff, we were starting to feel a little wasted, maybe a little tired. It was something like 2 in the morning. Joe was tweeking now as he kept moving around in his chair. Bozman went to check on John.

"Well Joe, are you ready I think we're at bat," He said and they laughed, Joe downed his drink. Bozman took Sally the last of the little powder and headed into the room.

"Cmon Joe," he said, "it's spitroast time," as they decided to double team Sally. Joe reached over and grabbed a wine bottle. Sally might be thirsty and with a little glass in hand they went. It was time for Boz and Joe to take their next turn and they were in there a long time. It was their second round, they could last a little longer now. I kept peeking in. It was an entanglement of naked bodies on a bed.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12