Good Time Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Sally was on her knees as Boz was working hard from behind like a dog. His hand were under her squeezing her milkers hard. Boz was always rough. I learned years later that rough was one of things sluts loved. Joe just laid there on the pillow with his legs spread while she sucked him off like a pro. Her long brown hair was covering all the action. She had the sweetest little ass. Boz gripped those long milker tits hanging down. I wanted to go grab and play with them too, I wanted in the mix somehow but I waited. I knew I'd be needed when they were done.

We had to keep Sally going. Keep her happy so she would come back. I took a pee and had a few drinks while I waited, listening to the moaning and grinding in the other room. Boz came out and I went in as Joe had her with pillows under her belly and he was dogging her just like Boz had. We all liked to doggy her, she such a sweet ass and long slender back. Her long thin legs left a large gap between them for deep entry into the hairy brown muff.

Joe liked to pound and Sally was diggin it as he slammed her hard and grunted,

"Oh fuck," he said as he jerked, emptying the remaining contents of his balls inside her. He held for a moment panting and then he fell back. She was now saturated with sweat but still pretty as she leaned over. She grabbed the straw and finished off the powder licking the mirror clean. My cock got so hard as she bent over she had such a pretty little ass.

She wiped her cunny well with a wet towel, I assumed cum was leaking out by now. Then she flipped back onto her knees and grabbed the pillows together under her. She took her favorite position knowing it was another cock going to work off a load and dump in her. She loved being in a hours long lust trance. I got in behind her and looked down at those pearly ass cheeks. Then I aimed my cock a little lower at the muff of hair and my cock went inside her tight little pussy.

I looked down at her nice two gorgeous ass cheeks and I knew she was mine to use. i was now wound up like the energizer bunny and I pounded on her for the longest time. It felt so good fucking this sweet teen even if my cock had started to numb on me. My engine was in high speed and I kept pounding as the sweat rolled down my face and back. It was intense like a workout for the track team.

John came in to watch. John knew he'd be next as I looked up at the clock. It was about 4 AM now we were all close to the end except for Sally, she'd be good for a couple more hours. I knew this was it for me, I wouldn't make it past this second load. I kept pumping and pumping with incredible energy and I enjoyed that tight little pussy. I wanted to punish her, make her know I had been there as I pounded as hard as Joe had. My heart was racing and I was sweating gallons.

I reached under to rub those milker titties as I felt my balls starting to tighten and I kept moving in and out of that slippery sheath. I played with her long hair and wrapped it around my hand pulling hard like I was riding a bull. I knew it was time to give her another load. It would be my last.

I started to huff, puff and pant, damn I was pushing hard. My sweat was rolling down my forehead as I continue to pound, harder and harder and harder, she loved it. When I couldn't hold any longer I grabbed the sides of her beautiful ass and pushed forward as deep as I could. I fell flat on top of her on the bed and unloaded over and over the rest of my semen flying inside filling her young womb. My slippery sweaty body sliding on top of her slippery sweaty back.

Oh Sally you are such a good time, I thought as I laid there, panting on top of her, her beautiful wet brown hair now in my face. I rolled over, rolled off the bed and fell on the floor, sitting there, panting, sweat rolling down my forehead. My heart racing to beat its way out of my chest. I heard John whisper something to her and I knew she was his now.

I don't know exactly when the night finished. I just know I made it to my bed in time to pass out. Sally was gone the next morning. I know, I looked for her. I could've gotten another hardon for one more round.

It was over though, it had been another good time with GoodTimeSally.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12