Good to Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake started alternately sucking and licking her clit, and rubbing her with his finger. Dani's hips were starting to buck, lifting up to increase the pressure to his lips, to his finger.

"Oh fuck, Jake, you're going to make me come!" she squealed.

Jake had never heard Dani use the F word before, and while he wasn't especially big on cussing, the way she said that was definitely sexy.

Jake stepped up his efforts, sucking her clit into this mouth, lashing it with his tongue, and speeding up his pumping finger. On a whim, he reached up with his left hand and squeezed her left breast, rolling the nipple gently but firmly between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oh fuuuucccckkkkkk!" she screamed as her back arched and her thighs clamped down on the sides of his head, locking him in place. Since he was stuck there, he decided to keep licking her delicious juices as they washed over his face.

After a few minutes, she started to come down and slowly released the pressure on his head. Jake lifted his head to look into the dreamy green eyes of the girl he loved more than anything.

"Oh Jake," Dani sighed, "that was incredible. I've never come so hard in my life."

Dani reached down and pulled Jake up as she sat up. Kissing him passionately, tasting herself, on his tongue and lips. She finally broke their kiss and eased herself back up, fully on the bed. Jake followed her up onto the bed as she gently pulled him on top of her. As his swollen and sensitive head pressed against her soft opening he could feel the heat, but he stopped, looking at her beautiful face.

"Are you sure Dani?" he asked in his deep husky voice. "Are you sure you want to do this with me? I know you have protected your virginity even though you could have already done this with any guy you chose so I know you wanted it to be special. Are you sure that you want to give your virginity to me?"

"Oh my dear, thoughtful Jake. Always thinking of me. Yes Jake, yes I'm sure. I've been sure for years. I did protect my virginity, held it as a sacred thing and only wanted to lose it to the one that I loved with all my heart. You. You, Jake are who I saved it for." She confided quietly but with intense emotion.

Jake leaned his head down and pressed his lips to hers, and at the same moment, moved his hips forward until he felt the head penetrate her lips and find its target nestled in her gentle folds.

"Oh!" Dani blurted out when he entered her, but looking quickly at her face he saw she was smiling. He continued on until he met with an obstruction. He stopped and again looked down at her. She smiled and nodded and he thrust forward, feeling her hymen give way. Dani gasped as pain shot through her and Jake froze again.

"Just give me a second," she said, panting.

After just a few moments, Dani began to move her hips, drawing more of his exposed shaft inside her. Jake added a little extra pressure as her muscles contracted, making her already tight canal even more so. Before he knew it, he was fully buried, with his pubic bone pressed tightly to hers. He started pulling back until only the head remained inside, before slowly reversing and pressing back into her.

"Oh God Dani, you feel amazing. I never dreamed it could be this good," Jake said.

"Oh Jake, you feel so good too. I'm already about to come again."

Jake picked up his pace, causing Dani's moans to turn into yelps. She started driving her hips up to meet his thrusts. Both were nearing the point of no return.

"Dani, honey, I'm about to cum," Jake breathed heavily.

"Inside," Dani said, "Come inside me."

"But Dani..." Jake said, worry in his eyes.

"On--the--pill...." Dani could only get one word out per stroke.

Jake started thrusting harder, faster.

"I'm coming!" Dani screamed.

The sudden tightening of her vaginal muscles on Jake's cock was too much. He threw his head back. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh." He groaned as he shot load after load, filling her completely until it was leaking out of her around his shaft.

"Oh yes!" Dani exclaimed as she felt the hot rush of his semen filling her.

Jake rolled off to her side as he didn't want to drop his exhausted weight down on top of her.

"I love you," Jake whispered.

"I love you too," Dani sighed.

Jake reached out, pulling her to him, kissing her supple lips, feeling her hand reach around his side, to his back. He felt her tracing his scars, and for the first time he was not ashamed of them. He would never again have to hide anything from her. She knew every inch of him, inside and out, and somehow, she loved it all.

"Will you stay here with me tonight?" Jake asked her.

"Of course I will, baby. Tonight, tomorrow night, every night for the rest of my life, I want to lay with you, just like this," she said, kissing him softly on the lips.

Dani, reached up with her hands, using her long delicate fingers to comb down his wild blonde hair. Looking up at it, she smiled her trademark half-smile and declared, "Good to go."