Good Vibrations

Story Info
Stepsiblings go on a date and have fun with a vibrator.
5.3k words
4.6
19.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers

Ever since they graduated high school, Vince and his stepsister, Heather, had been... well... fooling around. It had started innocently enough, underneath the mistletoe at their family Christmas party, with a kiss that went too far. All their parent's friends and neighbors were over, drinking, eating, and laughing long into the night.

Vince noticed she was accidentally standing in the archway where the mistletoe was hanging and jokingly mentioned it.

"Oh... I didn't notice," Heather laughed. She felt uncomfortable at the party, not knowing anyone and generally not good with groups of people.

"Well... you know you have to kiss me, right?" he asked, stepping forward until he was right in front of her.

"But... you're my stepbrother," she protested weakly.

He smiled. "So? It's just a little kiss. It's tradition."

"Um... ok," she said, a little embarrassed and shy.

Vince leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. It was a chaste kiss, a kiss between siblings. But there was a spark. He moved back an inch for just a moment, but then pressed forward again, touching her lips again, this time for longer, his hand moving to hold her hip, moving to hold her to him. He felt her tongue caress his lips and opened his mouth to readily accept it, greeting her with his own.

The kiss took them somewhere else, somewhere that neither of them had ever expected. When they realized that the party was going on around them, they broke apart again, apologizing to the other, but both knew that kiss meant something. They were both embarrassed, but they both were excited.

Luckily, no one at the party saw them.

They both separated afterwards, meandering about the party, trying to process their emotions. After midnight, the night had proven too much for them and they disappeared into his room to talk. And, after a couple hours, they fell asleep.

Vince woke up first, and just looked at his stepsister, remembering their kiss. It surprised him how good it felt. She was his stepsister... he wasn't supposed to have these kinds of feelings for her. But he couldn't help it. She lay next to him, turned towards him, her body hidden underneath the covers.

"Oh... uh... good morning," she said, waking up at last. She looked around and realized where she was. "I guess I fell asleep in here." She yawned and stretched her arms over her head, her t-shirt tightening around her breasts. "Oh, excuse me," she said, covering them with her arm, embarrassed.

She lay back again, propping her head up on her hand. "It was uh... it was really good to talk to you last night. To... talk about how we're both feeling and about this new family situation."

"Yeah... we were kind of thrown together," he said. Their parents hadn't even been married for 6 months.

"It was nice to just kind of bond a little bit," she admitted. "I know our parents really wanted that for us and we really haven't taken the time to do it. Hopefully they'll be pleased that we got to talk... and laugh... and bond. It was pretty nice."

She ran her hand through his hair, playfully. "You're a good guy. I think I'll like being your stepsister. So... what do you say we wake mom and dad and go open presents. What do you think? Does that sound good?"

"It's not even Christmas day, yet," he said, laughing. "You're a little over eager aren't you?"

She sat up and threw the blankets off her, but off him as well. Vince was wearing a pair of pajama shorts and a t-shirt, but his erection was obvious, tenting his shorts. He tried to cover it up by pulling his t-shirt down, but she couldn't help but notice.

"What do you mean... whoa... what's going on down there?" Heather said, giggling, distracted suddenly by his erection.

"It's nothing," Vince said, embarrassed.

"Morning wood, huh?" she giggled. "Ok... that's awkward. I didn't really anticipate that happening. That's gotta be a little embarrassing for you... waking up next to your sister with morning wood."

She reached over and pulled the front of his shorts down a little, exposing his cock, and giggled. Vince moved her hand away and covered it up again. Back and forth they played the game, giggling and laughing.

"You keep trying to cover it up but it's not going to go away," she said. "It's not going to go away until you do something about it." She got out of the bed and stood beside it. "I guess I should leave and let you take care of it."

Vince, feeling a little playful and bold, left his shirt pulled away and grabbed his cock, stroking it slowly, right in front of her.

"Wow... uh... it's pretty big," Heather mumbled, staring at it. "How'd that happen, huh? Guess you lucked out and got some good genes."

"Yeah... I haven't had any complaints. But it tends to get hard at inappropriate moments," he said. "And that's a bit difficult to deal with."

"It's pretty embarrassing for you, huh?"

"You could say that."

"It's not going away, either. Do you like being embarrassed or something... or are you just turned on by me?" she asked, smirking.

"I admit it... it's you," he said. "It's your fault... and maybe you should help me get rid of it."

"I don't know... I don't really think I should be helping you with that," she said, climbing back onto the bed, on her knees. "I think that's beyond the scope of my responsibilities. I don't think mom and dad had this in mind when they wanted us to bond."

Vince slid his hand up and down his shaft more, jerking it, feeling it grow even bigger and harder.

"Oh my... getting a little aggressive about it, aren't you," Heather said. She moved closer to him and put her hand on his thigh. "I guess I could... touch it... a little. Maybe help out a little." She wrapped her fingers around his shaft, replacing his hand, and began stroking him.

"Oh... you really... that's a lot of precum," she said, sliding her finger over the head, swirling the oozing liquid over it. "You must be one horny boy, huh?"

Vince moaned. "I am a bit of a horny boy, I'll admit it. But you're too damn sexy."

"So... is this normal for you in the morning or are you just horny for me?" she asked. "I think this might be a little something extra, huh?"

"Well... I can't stop thinking about that kiss... and you are practically wearing nothing. I can see your nipples right through your t-shirt. And I can see your panties. That does tend to make me a little... excited."

She giggled. "Maybe I was... you know... hoping for a little more when I came in here last night."

"Yeah? I guess I'm an idiot. I didn't read that right," he admitted.

"Well, that's ok," she smiled. "You can make it up to me. Right now... I guess I could take care of this for you. We have to keep this a secret, though, ok?"

"Yeah... it's our secret."

"I like that you're so horny for me. It's a pretty big turn-on," she said. She grabbed the elastic waistband of his shorts and started tugging them down his legs. "Let's get these pajama bottoms off." She crawled down the bed, helping to pull them off his legs and then looked back at him. Vince's eyes were glued to her ass.

"I thought I noticed you spying on me before." She moved her t-shirt to make sure her ass was completely exposed to his sight. "Is this what you were looking at? Huh? Were you looking at my ass?"

"Whew," Vince breathed hard, getting a good look at her beautiful, hard ass. "Yeah... I was..." He squeezed his hand on his cock a little more, stroking a little slower. "You have a nice ass."

"You like my booty?" she giggled, bouncing it a little. "Wow... I never thought I'd be turned on by my stepbrother being turned on by me. But... it's kind of fun... and it's pretty naughty." She sat up on her knees and grabbed her panties at her hips, pulling them down and off.

She turned towards him again and crawled up beside him, taking her t-shirt off.

"Does this turn you on, stepbro? Are you getting really hard for me?"

Vince groaned as he looked at his naked stepsister. God, she was beautiful and sexy. Even her breasts were perfect, a B-cup with hard, little, pointed nipples. "Fuck," he whispered.

"I don't think it's working," she giggled, grabbing his hard shaft again and stroking it. "I think you're getting harder. I bet you want to cum... don't you?" She bent down and licked the head, then wrapped her lips around the head and sucked on it.

"Oh my God," Vince moaned. "That feels so good."

"Does it turn you on to think about fucking your sister?" she asked, sucking and stroking his cock at the same time.

Vince groaned. "You can't imagine. I want to so badly. You turn me on so much."

"Mmmm... such a yummy cock." Heather kicked a leg over his so that she was straddling it and pushed her hips down until her hot, wet pussy made contact with his flesh. Then she started sliding forward and back, grinding into his leg. "I bet you've been fantasizing about me since you met me. Huh?"

"God, yeah," he admitted, reaching out and taking hold of her breast, squeezing it. He pinched her nipple between his fingers and lightly pulled it, making her moan.

"Oh... fuck it," she said, moving again until she was sitting on his thighs. She pressed his cock against her pussy, and pushed against it, sliding it against her clit.

"Oh, fuck... that feels even better," Vince moaned.

"Is that where you want it?" she asked, panting. "You want that cock inside my pussy?"

"God yeah," he moaned, reaching out and grabbing her hips. He wanted to pull her onto his cock, so he could thrust so deep inside. But she resisted, only grinding against him instead.

"Oh that feels good... rubbing myself against you." She was so wet and warm.

She kept moving up and back, up and back, sliding his cock between her lips and over her clit again and again. It was driving them both crazy with lust.

"Maybe I'll just... maybe I'll just do this... rub on you until we cum," she said, panting. "Oh... yeah."

"God... please," Vince begged, grabbing her hips harder, trying to angle her body in just the right position.

She shook her head. "No, I gotta do it. It feels too good." With a little extra movement of her hips forward, Vince's cock was slid back to her entrance and with just a little movement, he was thrust inside.

"Oh yeah," she panted, holding still for a moment, feeling his cock fill her insides. "Does that feel good? Do you like that?"

Vince pushed his hips up and back, sliding in and out just a little, but trying to encourage her to move... trying to encourage her to fuck him. With one last moan... she did.

It was the first time they fucked... but not the last. Their parents never found out. They kept their secret and kept up their relationship, until they moved apart.

It was after he graduated college that Vince got a job in Virginia, leaving his family... and Heather... in Ohio, seven hours away. Then when Heather graduated, she moved out of the house, too, but stayed in the state, just two hours from home.

*****

It was a year later, when Vince decided to take some time off and visit Heather. He made arrangements and drove to her house, which she shared with a roommate. It was a long year apart, Vince thought. He didn't have a girlfriend yet and spent most of his time at work.

After he arrived in town, he arranged to pick her up and take her out for the evening. He picked her up, now his date for the evening, at 6:00. He was staying at a hotel downtown and her roommate was out with her boyfriend for the night. Of course, he was invited inside her home and had to spend the requisite thirty minutes waiting for her to finish getting ready, but the results were worth it. She was gorgeous, dressed in a flirty blouse and skirt. Her skirt was very light weight and seemed to move even with a non-existent breeze. She was a very flirtatious woman, especially around him, always living on the edge sex-wise. That was one of the things that attracted him to her.

They kissed briefly, her thanking him for waiting, and then they left for the restaurant. Unfortunately, a lot of other people were out on dates as well, so they had to wait for a table. It was one of those trendy kind of places that has a lot of booths and was nicely decorated. They were told they'd have to wait thirty minutes, so they hunkered down, leaning against the wall.

Of course with the number of people waiting for a table, there wasn't enough seating. So Vince leaned back against the wall and pulled her in front of him. To everyone in the restaurant, they were just a man and a woman out on a date. No one was aware of the incestual relationship they had cultivated. Heather was facing away from him and he had his arms wrapped around her. Her hair smelled so delicious and her perfume was intoxicating. Between that and the fact that she was so close to him, Vince had an immediate erection.

Vince thought he might as well tease her and pushed his hips into her a bit, rubbing his cock against her ass. It fit nicely between her ass cheeks. She seemed to giggle, recognizing what was happening, and pushed her ass back into him with a small grinding motion. His cock was sliding over her ass and it felt heavenly. They were off to the side, away from prying eyes and Vince suddenly felt her hand grab his thigh. She then ever-so-slowly moved it higher until her hand was right on his cock. Her arm was bent behind her back, but that didn't stop her from giving him a quick hand job through his dress slacks.

Vince moaned into her hair near her ear and she giggled. She knew exactly what she was doing to him. He was feeling really good when the hostess unfortunately called their name. They were ushered to one of the booths and given menus.

"I have a surprise for you," she said when the waiter left.

"What's that?" Vince asked, all ears at this point. He knew something interesting was up.

She quickly reached into her purse and handed him a small remote control, a little bigger than a key fob. It had a few buttons on it and the word 'Tantalizer' written on it. Vince was dumbfounded as to what it was for and it obviously showed on his face.

"Actually it's more for me," she smiled. "The buttons control a little... um... toy that I'm wearing."

"Hmmm, kinky," Vince smiled back. "And the buttons?"

"They control the intensity. I'll let you handle the reigns tonight." Vince loved seeing that little twinkle in her eye.

Vince pressed one of the buttons and she gave a little start and then smiled. He figured he'd just let her warm up a little bit and set the remote aside and started reading the menu.

They gave their order to the waiter a few minutes later and then were left alone. Vince looked over and saw that she was sitting there comfortably and pressed the button three more times. He could almost hear the little vibrator roaring against her clit. She gave a yelp and started shaking. Her breathing was a lot more labored and Vince could tell she was holding back as much as possible so she wouldn't just scream out.

Vince smiled at her and met her gaze. "You bastard," she smiled back contentedly, very obviously feeling the effects.

"Having a good time dear?" Vince asked.

"Just wait until I get you alone."

Vince turned it back down two notches, leaving it at two clicks higher than when he started.

"How many levels are there to this thing?" he asked.

"I'm not going to tell you," Heather giggled.

"You do know that I could just keep turning it up, higher and higher, until I find out on my own." He smiled smugly, ready to press the button again.

"Ok, ok... there are five. And five is... really good. I... don't last long at five."

She was getting a little flushed by the time their food came. Vince could tell she was extremely turned on. She kept looking at him, making sexual undertones while she ate her food. Her lips were incredible as she nibbled. He couldn't wait to feel them nibbling on him again. It had been too long.

About three quarters of the way through the meal, Vince upped the intensity to level four and she moaned with a start, covering it up with a cough for the sake of the other patrons. Her eyes closed and her hands disappeared beneath the table.

"Like that?" Vince asked smiling.

"Um hmm," she said, keeping her eyes closed, breathing hard. "Can't stay here long, though."

Vince couldn't see what she was doing with her hands, but he wanted to make sure she didn't get off yet. "No, no, no, hands above the table or this sucker goes right to five."

She brought her hands up and, opening her eyes, looked at him with a feral smile. Vince could tell exactly what she was thinking. He then backed it down a notch to three, but she was still writhing a little. He knew she was very hot and very anxious to do something about it. But he played it cool and made sure she was just kept on the edge.

They finished dinner and she slid closer to him in the booth, whispering in his ear just what she wanted to do to him. "Why don't we go to the car and I slide your cock into my mouth. I can't wait to taste you for dessert," she whispered. "My pussy is so wet for you."

Vince laughed at her play, her attempt to get him to let her cum. "I know what you're doing and you're just going to have to wait. We have a movie to go to."

Vince paid the bill and they drove to the theater. As soon as they got into the car, Vince put it up to level four again and let her writhe in her seat. He made sure she kept her hands away from her crotch. He could hear the little plastic thing buzzing away so furiously. Vince let her have an orgasm, to let her know he was in charge and knowing that he'd be able to do that as often as he wanted. It was a good thing they were driving at the time because her moaning and screaming was very loud.

"You fucker," she said smiling at him when she came down. "I'm so going to fuck you blind."

"Yeah, yeah, promises, promises," Vince teased her. They parked in the theater lot and she directed him to the back of the lot, away from the other cars. He had turned the vibrator down to level one again, not enough to get her off, but enough to keep her excited. As soon as Vince put the car in the space, her left hand shot over to his thigh and squeezed it.

"Tell me we're early," she said sliding close.

Vince looked at his watch and, yeah, the movie didn't start for another half hour. Vince knew what she wanted and decided to tease her a bit more.

"Why don't you show me your little friend," Vince suggested.

She smiled and slid away from him a little. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she teased with a flirty grin.

She pulled up the hem of her skirt. Vince instantly found out she wasn't wearing any panties. She also had this little butterfly-like toy attached to her labia, snuggled right up on her clit. Vince looked her right in the eyes and pressed the button rapidly four times, instantly taking the vibrator to level five. She was shaking her head, knowing exactly what Vince was going to do. When the vibrations hit, she squealed, her hips jumping off the seat. Vince could see the little guy moving rapidly against her clit. Her pussy was so beautiful, with just a little tuft of hair above her clit. Her lips were pouty and red, engorged with blood. She was so wet it was practically dripping onto the seat.

"Keep your skirt up and legs open," Vince ordered. "I wanna see this."

She closed her eyes, her head rolling side to side as the sensations washed over her. "Oooooooh.... you.... fucker.... mmmmmm... uh huh... I'm.... gonna.... fuck.... you.... forrrrr.... uuuuuuuhhh.... thissssss," she moaned as she came once again. She was writhing on the seat, both of her hands clawing at her own body, grabbing at her tits, rubbing over her abdomen, just over her pussy. He knew she was dying to get her fingers into her cunt, but he wasn't going to let her.

He turned it back down to one again and watched her recover. Her whole body was flushed and she was panting. She sat up, slid over to him, and instantly had her hands on his trousers. "You're a fucker, you know that." She opened his pants quickly and tugged at his boxers so that his erect prick pounced into the air. "I'm going to make you fucking cum so many times."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers
12