Good Vibrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her mouth to his shaft and began sucking on it, her head bobbing up and down. Her warm, wet mouth felt heavenly wrapped around him. With one hand, she began jacking him off at the same time. She seemed insistent to make him blow into her mouth. Vince just sat back and enjoyed her play. When she started blowing him, he kept her vibrator going at level one. As time passed, however, he slowly inched it up a notch. As it got up to 3, she was gasping whenever his cock filled her mouth.

"Fucking shit," she moaned as she gave him a quick handjob. She was groaning, wanting for both of them to get off. Vince went right up to the edge.

"I'm... gonna... cum," Vince moaned and she quickly covered his cock with her mouth, without breaking the rhythm of her hand. He came within seconds, spurting furiously into her mouth. He could hear her hungry mouth sucking it up with gusto. She came right after that for the third time, cussing at him again and saying how much she wanted to fuck him. She sat up and smiled at him as she wiped some of his cum off her lips and then licking it off her finger.

Vince turned her vibrator down to one, fastened up his pants, and they got out of the car and walked to the theater. They were seeing a romantic comedy that had been out for a while and was getting very few viewers. So, they slipped into the theater and went up into the back, away from everyone else. They made some small talk before the movie began, but very soon after they sat down, the lights went down and the movie started.

Heather cuddled up next to him, hugging his arm that was draped so that his hand was on her knee. They sat and watched the movie for a while when she drew his attention to her left hand that was pulling her skirt up a bit. Vince got the hint and moved his hand up her thigh. It was silky smooth and he could feel the heat radiating from between her legs. His cock was instantly erect once again.

Her right hand came off his arm and started stroking his thigh, making its way up his leg to his crotch as well. When it got there, she stroked him over his pants for a moment, feeling the length and hardness of his cock increase dramatically. After only a minute of that, she unzipped his pants and fished his erection out through the opening. Slowly her hand started stroking him, making him harder than ever.

To fight back, Vince inched his hand up between her legs and felt her spread her thighs wider. His fingers brushed up against the vibrator and then moved lower until his fingers grazed against her wet labia. The vibrator made sure she was kept in a constantly horny state and he could tell she was soaking wet. He tickled her cunt lips with his fingers making her shudder. After a few moments of this lovely torture, he pushed two fingers into her sopping pussy and began fingering her slowly with them. She rotated her hips upwards to give him maximum access.

There they sat, watching the movie, masturbating each other. Vince knew she had him close to the edge, her hand felt so good on him, but she was definitely closer. He decided to up the stakes and with his free hand, turned up the intensity again, a little at a time. It took him nearly ten minutes to get it up to level five. At that point, she was shaking beneath him. Her hand on his prick had stopped the stroking and was just holding him tightly, stroking occasionally. Her left hand was in her mouth to help stifle her moaning, but Vince heard her gasping and moaning.

His fingers kept up their constant, quick penetration and she was over the edge. She brought her hips up with every thrust of his fingers, trying to coax them even deeper. Her body convulsed repeatedly and his hand was completely soaked with her juices. This time she couldn't take any more and she pulled his hand away and pulled the vibrator off her clit. Vince turned it off and she just sat there for a second breathing heavily. She pulled her hand away from his prick and dropped it to her pussy, coating her palm with her fluids. Then she brought it back over and began stroking him again in earnest.

Within a few moments, she lifted the seat arm and lay over his lap. His dick disappeared once again between her luscious lips and she gave him terrific head. Each time Vince neared the edge, she backed off, giggling, only to restart a moment later. She played tricks like that for nearly twenty minutes before she finally let him explode again into her mouth.

They were lucky that no one saw them or that an usher didn't kick them out. But after the blowjob, they watched the end of the movie, hugging each other tightly. they both knew what they really wanted to do, but at this point could wait a little longer for it. When the movie ended, they walked out, got into the car, and drove back to his hotel room.

He asked her to come in and Heather readily agreed. They sat on the couch for a while, talking, flirting, and watching some TV. When the show ended at midnight, she asked Vince if he wanted to go out on the balcony and fool around under the stars. Vince could tell with the twinkle in her eye that she *really* wanted to.

So they went on to the small balcony and laid a blanket and some pillows down to sit on. They lay back, side by side, looked up at the stars and just chatted softly. After about ten minutes, she got up onto her knees. "Fuck it, I'm horny," she said. Vince could tell in the dim lights from the room that she was pulling her skirt off along with the rest of her clothes. She knelt on the blanket beside him and began to silently tug at his belt and pull his pants off. Vince lifted his hips and helped her.

It was very weird... almost dreamlike. She wordlessly removed his clothes and then, wrapping her arms around his neck kissed him very passionately.

"Vince... I want you to eat my pussy and fuck me. It's been so fucking long," she whispered quietly.

"I've never wanted anything more," he said. He got up on his knees as she lay down, then moved between her legs. Slowly he kissed his way down her thighs until he finally reached her pussy.

He licked his lips. Her juices coated her entire mound from all of her previous climaxes tonight and they tasted heavenly. He licked at her clit and then flicked his tongue all around her pussy. She loved the way he teased her clit, sliding up each side slowly, before assaulting it. When he sucked on it, she let out a pleasurable groan that he bet all the neighbors heard.

He licked his fingers and slowly inserted one into her pussy, slowly penetrating her, while playing with her asshole. She was panting, grinding her hips up into him and her hands were mauling her tits. She kept talking to him, telling him all the dirty things she was thinking about.

"Oh God... I want you inside me, Vince. I want your mouth on my clit while you finger me hard. Please... please make me cum in your mouth. You have no idea how much I've missed this."

Vince took her to the edge of her climax and then she pushed his head away. "Just fuck me, damn it!" She flipped onto her knees and thrust her ass in the air, her head on the blanket. Vince moved behind her, grabbed her hips and eased his hardness into her, slowly, inch by inch. It was so exquisite. She was so wet he slid in easily and so tight her could feel her squeezing him.

He started fucking her slowly, getting the most out of every stroke as she moaned softly.

"Oh my God, your cock feels so amazing Vince. Don't stop... oh God... keep fucking me," she moaned softly.

"I'll fuck you forever," Vince whispered.

Every now and then he would grab her hips tightly and then fuck her in a frenzy, slamming his hips into her butt. She groaned louder whenever he did it and then, as suddenly as he started, he stopped and returned to the long, slow thrusting.

After several minutes, she was pleading with him to make her cum. Vince could feel her body shivering with need beneath him and he wasn't sure how long she would hold out. On his part, Vince was close to his climax, too. It took a huge force of will not to have busted a nut in her already.

When the time was right, Vince started with a fuck-frenzy again, but this time he didn't stop. He slammed into her again and again. She was wailing softly below him, unable to catch her breath. She was unable to make any coherent sounds, just grunts and moans. Vince pumped and pumped his cock hard and fast until he felt the burning sensation build up inside him, needing release. He groaned and felt his cock spasm again and again, shooting his cum deep into her pussy. Her hips quivered below him and Vince knew that she had cum as well.

When they finished, Heather lay down on the blanket and Vince lay right behind her, spooning her tight against him.

"I never want to stop," Vince whispered, squeezing her tighter.

They lay like that a little while, before the cool air forced them inside. They gathered their clothes and the blanket and moved to the bed, sleeping in well past dawn.

12