Good Vibrations at Disney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her relief was short lived because the arousal had caused her clit to swell. As the group quickly walked to the Everest roller coaster the silicone antenna occasionally would rub against it. Because she was so wet, she could barely feel it slid over her clit, but right now even just a little stimulation was making her crazy.

Unfortunately, none of her previous lovers seemed very acquainted with the idea of foreplay and definitely not with clitoral stimulation. They pretty much went straight to penetration. When she got herself off, she pretty much just went right to stimulating her clit, and that is how she orgasmed, and normally it happened quickly. This teasing was a very new sensation to her, and she very caught between loving it and the desperate need to orgasm.

They heard the screams of the other roller coast rides as the approached Exhibition Everest. The sign for the standby line said the wait was 20 minutes and all the girls agreed that was fine. As they entered the line que the vibrator started again. Abbie was certain that her arousal was going to begin showing with a very pronounced wet spot in her shorts.

Again, she was unable to tell who in the group was running it. She pled with her eyes to Rachel, that if was her, to please turn it off. All the rest of the girls were chatting away, but Abbie wasn't able to really follow the conversation. She was too distracted right now.

The line que had stanchions that held the ropes. Twice she tried to discreetly press herself against one of them to try and get some relief. She was chewing on her lower lip and moaning quietly at this point, while constantly moving her body. She looked up to see that two older men in the line were basically staring at her and she wasn't sure if it was, because of how attractive and curvy she was, or if they didn't want to miss the orgasm it looked like she would have any second.

"How are you doing? Having fun?" Rachel suddenly asked and Abbie jumped.

"If it is you, I beg you to please turn it off, just for a while, please!" She almost had tears in her eyes.

Rachel laughed. "Sorry, it isn't me."

As they made it through the interior portion of the line with all the artifacts and typical Disney decorations the vibrator suddenly stopped. Abbie was very grateful although her body continued to fidget and move, and her breathing was faster than normal. She hadn't noticed that the group had paired off with Lexi and Rachel directly in front of her as a twosome, and ahead of them Rylie and Christy as a twosome.

"How many?" The cast member asked Christy.

"Two."

"Row three."

She repeated the question to Lexi who replied two and they were directed to row four.

"How many?" She asked a very flushed Abbie.

"One."

"Row five. Are you okay sweetie?" The cast member asked.

She nodded yes and heard the cast member loudly say. "Single rider row five!"

Abbie realized that the others had set her up to be with a stranger. She looked back over her shoulder and saw that the person stepping out of the single rider line was a man. As she looked closer, he appeared to be in his mid-forties, possibly fifty years old. Wearing sunglasses, a baseball hat, a Mickey tee shirt, and khaki shorts she could see he was trim and looked like he kept himself in shape.

Abbie took her place in the cue and looked at her teammates in front of her. She was again pleading with her eyes and by shaking her head back and forth in a no motion. Hoping the ones who had the app on their phone would honor that and not turn it on while she was sitting next to this man. They all just smiled back at her and she realized they all had their phones in their hands.

One of the ride trains pulled out and each row moved up to the gate. They would load into the next one. Abbie turned back and thought she caught the man she would be riding with checking out her ass but, because of his sunglasses she wasn't sure. When she looked at his face, he smiled at her. She smiled back, quickly looking at his left hand and saw a wedding band on his finger.

The next ride train pulled up and the gates opened, there was a rhythmic nature to the sound of them opening and then everyone in line began to move into their seats. As soon as she stepped forward the vibrator hit her with hardest vibration so far. She almost lost her balance, while once again uttering an "oh fuck." She felt a hand grabbing her bicep and turned to see the man had grabbed her when he thought she was going to fall.

"Are you okay?" He asked and quickly let go of her arm realizing she was not going to fall.

"Uh, yes, thanks.... Fine." She was having a difficult concentrating because of the vibrator.

She sat down and watched as he gracefully slide into the seat next to her, removed his hat and shoved it and the water bottle that was in hand, into the bag directly in front of him. He dropped a draw string backpack at his feet. Abbie followed his lead and dropped her backpack at her feet and put her Minnie ears into the bag in front of her. They both pulled the safety bars down tight onto their lap.

"Here for the cheer competition?" He asked.

"Yes." Again, her answer was short because she was sure her voice would give away what was happening in her pussy right now, as the vibrator continued to pulse in her.

"Planning on doing the good luck ritual?"

"Uh.... Yes, how did you know?"

"Annual Pass holder. We come down here all the time, so I am familiar with a lot stuff like that. I hope it brings you lots of good luck."

"Oh wow. You are lucky. I have only been here for the competition the last three years. Who is we, your family?" Right as she finished speaking the pattern changed on the vibrator and she let out an almost silent "Fuck me."

The man's face got red. "Umm. Are you okay?" When Abbie nodded yes, he continued. "We are my wife and I. Sometimes our adult kids come with us, usually for Food or Wine. We are looking forward to eventually bringing grandkids."

The ride started and left the platform and then made a quick downhill run and a couple of short loops before catching the long, slow, upward pull up the tracks. Maybe it was her arousal level, or because she liked the attention of older men, or at least the idea of having a little control over them. She decided she would flirt a little.

"So where is your wife right now? And you don't look old enough for grandkids anytime soon." She made sure she was looking right at him as she said it.

He blushed and stuttered a little as he started to reply. "She pretty much doesn't do any of the coasters. She prefers the dark rides, parades, shows, etc. so I try and do as many single rider ones as I can, and she shops, or people watches. I am meeting her over at Pandora after this."

They crested the top and the coaster picked up speed. You heard some of people yelling and then the ride came to a sudden stop facing uphill. It had been designed to look like the track was broke. Abbie reached behind her and pulled the hair tie off and got ready to throw it to the side. No one is really sure how this had become a tradition, but there were thousands of hair ties on the ground on each side of the coaster, thrown there by cheerleaders supposedly for good luck.

The coaster released and started backwards, and the hair ties flew from the cheerleader's hands. The ride hadn't traveled more than a foot or so when it stopped.

"What happened?" Abbie asked the man next to her, thinking as a Passholder he might know. She knew that right now they were supposed to be going backwards very fast.

"I don't know. I hope it isn't broken down. I got stuck up here once before. We sat here for about twenty minutes and then eventually cast members walked us down the inside."

"Really? Please don't let that be what is happening. Not sure I can sit here for twenty minutes." Abbie wasn't sure who she was pleading with when she said that. What she really meant was that she didn't think she could take the vibrator continuing for twenty minutes. She squirmed in the seat.

"Well unfortunately, I am not sure we have a choice. Sorry."

The vibrator continued and now that they weren't moving, and there were no other distractions, Abbie realized that it's position inside her had changed some. It seemed to be pushing up to the area that her friends called the G spot. She had never experienced stimulation to that spot but was possibly experiencing it now. Whatever it was vibrating on, it felt fantastic.

"Please remain in your seats. The ride will resume momentarily." Was announced over the speakers.

Her breathing was getting faster and she kept squirming in her seat. In an effort to keep from moaning out loud she hummed lightly.

"You okay?" The man asked.

"I.... uh... will be fine. Thanks, the problem is kind of, of.... personal." It took a lot of concentration for her to get that out.

"Okay. Sorry, didn't mean to be nosey."

"I am sorry. Jesus, fuck. Sorry. Not trying to be rude. Really." Abbie responded.

She was grabbing the lap bar with both hands and squeezing it tight. She wondered if she could get in a position where her crotch and clit could possibly push against. Her whole body was on fire and she thought that if she could orgasm it would give her some relief. The only good thing was she thought the lap bar was preventing her row mate from seeing what had to be her soaked shorts. She could feel her wetness running over her taint, and her thong was long since drenched and unable to hold anything more.

"Please remain in your seats. The ride will resume momentarily." Again, from the speakers.

Abbie was going crazy. Without the thrill of the ride moving the only thing she was aware of was the pleasure between her legs and inside her. She either needed the vibrator to stop or she needed to orgasm, pretty much right now.

Beaten she finally yelled. "Rachel if it is you, please turn it off."

"It isn't me. I promise."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Abbie was squirming in the seat.

She almost felt like she had suddenly lost control the ability to control herself, and one hand darted between her legs. As soon as she pressed down between her thighs she stopped. She wasn't going to break the rules. As the captain she was stickler for the rules, and she didn't tolerate anyone on the team breaking them. The rule was she wasn't allowed to touch herself while the vibrator was in her. She brought her hand back to lap bar and both hands grabbed it tightly.

She tried to reposition her butt in the seat hoping that might move the position of the vibrator and it would find a spot that wasn't driving her as crazy as it was now. The only thing that did was have the antenna lightly slid across her clit which was possibly worse.

Again, she mumbled "fuck."

Her seat mate was visibly worried about her. "Are you sure you are okay? I have no idea what is going on, but something is wrong. Can I do anything for you?" His tone was sincere.

Abbie wasn't sure what to say to him and wasn't sure she could really talk coherently right this minute. Then a thought hit her. He asked if he do anything for her. There was nothing in the rule about someone else helping you get off was there? Could she ask him to help? Would he do it? He was married but it was obvious he thought she was attractive.

"Are you in pain? Do you feel claustrophobic? Or do you... uh... I hate to mention it, but do you need to pee?"

"Please remain in your seats. The ride will resume momentarily." By now the announcement was more of a taunt then a comfort.

Abbie laughed when she thought about two of the questions the man had just asked and thought, was she in pain? In some ways yes, she was in pain, but it was an almost exquisite pain that was she was sure could be cured with an orgasm. She also realized that with all the squirming she probably did look like a toddler that needed pee.

"Oh fuck, Jesus, fuck." Abbie said that a little louder this time. "No. Not claustrophobic and don't have to pee."

The man reached out and put his hand on her forearm. "Please tell me what is going on and if I can do something."

His touch came just as Abbie felt like her vagina was going to literally explode, causing Abbie to lose any sense of propriety. She grabbed his hand and yanked it down into her crotch. He didn't stop her but when she turned to face him the look of surprise was evident on his face even with his eyes hidden by his sunglasses.

"Please, for the love God push your hand against me and rub it up and down. I am begging you!"

"What?"

His hand started to pull away and Abbie grabbed it again and put it back.

"Please, I need to fucking cum. There is a blue toothed controlled vibrator in me and if I don't get off soon, I am going to exploded. Please, please, fucking help me!"

"Are you sure?" His voice definitely indicated the hesitation he felt. "How old are you?"

"Yes, I am fucking sure. I am twenty-one. I am an adult. Please." Tears were now coming out of her eyes and her voice was more desperate with every word.

Then she felt it. His hand cupped her mound over her shorts. A slight feeling of relief built in her. Then he pressed harder and she could feel the pressure on her clit.

"Oh, thank you. Please keep doing that." She pushed her hips forward to increase the pressure his hand was providing.

Then he moved his hand up and down over her shorts.

"Please remain in your seats. The ride will begin momentarily."

"Oh, my fucking god, just like that." She yelled out. This was as loud as when she had begged Rachel to stop the vibrator, all the other time she had kept her voice down. She was aware that there were others that could hear her.

"Shh, try and keep your voice down. I am going to get you off I promise. You are so warm and wet right now."

Abbie closed her eyes and felt him press harder as he moved his hand up and down. She could feel her clit begin to throb. The words he had just said adding to her arousal. For the first time a man was focusing strictly on her pleasure.

"Thank you. Keep doing that, just like that, please, fuck, any second, almost there, fuck, yes." She focused on keeping her voice quiet.

She brought her hands to her mouth to stifle the scream that was getting ready to come out of her as the orgasm began to rush over her. She felt it through her entire body. Something in her let go and suddenly her ass and thighs were wet. She realized that she had just squirted, something she had never done before. Her clit was now too sensitive to be touched, and as she grabbed the man's hand and moved it, she could feel the wetness on it.

The vibrator continued to work inside her and she realized that her arousal level already was coming back, possibly even faster this time. She looked over at the man and smiled. He smiled back at her and brought his hand, first to his nose and inhaled, and then he sucked his fingers into his mouth and winked at her. Abbie's arousal immediately went up even more.

"Jesus, you keep doing stuff like that and I will need you to give me a hand again." Abbie winked at him.

"Just let me know. Glad I can be helpful."

"Please remain in your seats. The ride will begin momentarily."

"Did that happen when you were stuck? The announcements? How long do you think we have been stuck here?" As she spoke her voice changed some and she began to shift in her seat like she had been doing before the orgasm.

"Yes, and I think we have probably been here about ten minutes."

"Oh God, it feels like longer but if it is going to be another ten minutes, I am definitely going to need help again. Fuck, it feels so fucking good. Especially now knowing that I can get some relief." Her words came out a little breathless.

"Okay. Just say......" He didn't get a chance to finish when the coaster suddenly released, and they started to fly backwards.

As they picked up speed Abbie added the feeling of adrenaline rushing through her body to the amazing feeling between her legs. Again, all her senses felt like they were on fire. Suddenly they came to a stop again. From past experiences on this ride she knew they would switch to going forward now. She put her hands up in the air to add to rush she would feel as the sped down the track and through the turns.

Her row mate stuck one hand up in the air and as soon as they started downward, he shoved his other hand between her legs again. Initially Abbie was shocked but that quickly changed to desire and she pushed her pussy forward against his hand. He cupped her again and now knowing what she needed made Abbie orgasm again from the hard-direct pressure on her enlarged clit.

"Fuck me! Holly Jesus, God, Fuck me." Abbie screamed out. Fortunately, it was mostly drowned out by the screams of everyone else on the roller coaster. Thankfully, she was pretty sure she didn't squirt this time, but she knew her thong and shorts were soaked anyways.

After a few more loops the coaster began to slow down as it made its way back to the platform. Abbie suddenly felt exhausted. She also realized it was going to look like she had peed herself when she got up and was getting embarrassed by that. The man next to her began to pull his hat and water bottle out of the bag and she pulled her ears out and put them back on her head.

They crept up to the disembarkation platform and suddenly stopped. The lap bar released, and it was time to exit the ride. Abbie was resigned to the embarrassment of looking like she had wet herself. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her new friend screw the lid off his water bottle and, while standing up, he lost his balance, falling over towards her before his arm caught him. Suddenly his water was pouring all over the front of her.

"Oh, Miss, I am so sorry. Umm... I don't know what to say. I am really, really sorry."

Abbie might have momentarily fell in love with him when she realized what he had done for her. She looked up and saw all her teammates staring at them. A cast member was moving quickly over to see what had happened. He backed out of the ride and was standing on the platform as she moved to get out.

"It is okay. These shorts dry really fast. Thanks for keeping me calm while we were stuck." She smiled from ear to ear at him as she exited the coaster.

"It was my pleasure." He responded and winked at her.

Abbie suddenly realized that the vibrator had been turned off. Her friends yelled at her to come on and she turned and went with them.

They stopped to wait for their ride photo to show up. It was taken right after they started the big forward drop. When it popped up Lexi, Christy, Rylie, and Rachel all had their hands in the air with big smiles on their faces. Abbie's hands were up in the air but the look on her face was different, it was a combination of surprise and pleasure. The man sitting next to her only had one hand in the air. Rachel was the first to recognize where his other hand was and the first to recognize that look on Abbie's face was her orgasm face.

12