Good Vibrations Day 04-05

Story Info
The week continues and others get involved.
7.2k words
4.43
7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday

Thursday morning Tom gets up cooks' breakfast for Heather and once she joins him, he tells her she can stop the bet now if she wants. She refuses to give in, and he says ok well I have a plan for Saturday night that will be the grand finally. Plan for a babysitter and pick out a dress we are going out.

Also today is an admin day in my office so you will have plenty of action through out the day. She says she has things to do today, and he interrupts telling her she better practice staying composed then and leaves for work.

Heather sends Tom a message that says not to buzz her while she is driving. Tom agrees to that stipulation and says she must text him as she is leaving and arriving at her destination.

She gets the kids off to school and starts fixing her make up and hair. Sitting at her make up table in her room she has picked out a nice sun dress that comes down to mid calf. She is wearing a pair of white thongs with lace around the top and a matching bra.

Her first meeting of the day is with the orthodontist administration to discuss billing plans for the kids braces. Tom notices her gathering her things on the cameras and starts her vibrator. She stops and turns to look at the camera. She tells him to make it fast she must leave soon and then suddenly the vibrator goes to maximum. She pulls her dress off over her head and turns one of the table chairs around to face the camera.

Sitting down she brings both feet up on the chair and let's her knees fall to the side. This gives Tom a great view of her thong cover cunt and allows her to pull them to the side to fuck herself with her fingers. The other hand has removed one tit from her lace covered bra and starts to squeeze it. She is staring at the camera the whole time. She starts telling Tom that the next bet is gonna be him doing something like this at her pleasure all week long.

She starts to breathe heavily as she pinches her nipple even harder. Staring into the camera she tells Tom to come fuck her right now. He finally speaks through the intercom just as her orgasm burst telling her she is his toy, and he has a fun day planned for her. He says that he hopes she can stay quite in front of all those other people, just as she moans in orgasm.

She looks terrified as she realizes he plans to torture her during her meetings. Hopefully he gets it out of his system because she has the interview for the substitute teacher job with the vice principal afterwards.

She arrives at the dentist office and sends the required text to let Tom know she has arrived. Tom immediately sets the vibrator to a pattern that starts low and steadily increases to maximum over about a 30 second period, pauses for 10 seconds then starts again. He also replied to her text that was the rhythm she was going to have during this meeting, and she has about 15 minutes before the appointment to get use to it.

She sits there in the truck for just a few minutes. She tries to clear her mind thinking she can do this. She is concentrating on her breathing and trying to get to a place in her mind that she can ignore this most wonderful feeling. She decides the back pain excuse worked before she will use it again if needed.

Once inside and checked in she sits in the corner of the waiting room. What seems like hours pass by as she just wants to throw her legs up and finger fuck herself. She does manage to discreetly reach up and squeeze her boobs through her dress. She can feel the building of the volcano deep inside her. Thank goodness this pattern isn't more intense. It is torturous though. As it starts slow steadily increasing which brings her very close then stops and pauses for 10-15 seconds. If the intense vibrations lasted a few seconds longer she would cum. She is however getting closer and closer with every pulse of the vibrator.

She finally gets called back, as she stands a small orgasm hit her and she gasp for air. The young man bringing her back ask if she is ok. She tells him it's muscle spasms, she thinks to herself that she isn't lying. Once in his office with the door closed, she realizes this is the guy she is going to be talking to. He is young and well built. In Heathers current state of arousal, she immediately thinks to herself that she could bring this guy home to fuck him along with Tom. Now with that thought planted in her head she can't focus on anything he is saying. The vibrations are soaking her panties and she feels another orgasm fast approaching.

She closes her eyes for just a moment and pictures herself bent over his desk right there sucking on Tom's dock while this young stud drives his dick into her hungry puss from behind. She unknowingly raised a hand to her breast and squeezed as she released her orgasm right in front of him. This kid is no fool and is getting aroused. He stands from behind his desk asking if she is ok and is there anything he can do. Heathers eyes are drawn to his crotch where he obviously has a growing member straining to get out.

He walks around and rubs Heather on her shoulders and neck offering a back rub to help relieve the pain. While doing this his now hard dick is pressed against her left arm. She lets her imagination run wild for a minute as an after shock washed over her causing her to grind her hips into the chair. She reaches up and squeezes his cock through his trousers admiring the size. She tells him she maybe interested in a full body massage, but her husband would need to be there to "supervise". The young man moans as her hand are now running the length of his shaft and Heather stands.

He thinks she is about to take his cock out, but she says to him to leave his name and personal number on the forms, and she might be in touch if her husband is interested. He agrees and walks her out. The moment she gets outside she calls Tom and tells him all about it and how she was ready to suck this guy off right there and throw herself on the desk to be properly fucked. Tom gets excited and turns the vibrations all the way up as she explodes in orgasm right in front of the dentist office with the young man still watching her walk away.

She makes it back into her expedition and changes the phone call to a face time. She lets Tom know that she has brought the rabbit vibrator with her in her purse just in case and can she please remove the remote and fuck herself with it now. Tom agrees if he can watch on FaceTime.

She removes her panties and the vibrator and reaching for the rabbit she places it down on her seat and lowers her hot tight cunt onto it. She doesn't turn it on at first just starts bouncing up and down. Panties off, dress pulled up around her waist as her smooth shaved tight pussy is filled with a plastic dick once again. Tom has a full view of this through FaceTime with Heather's phone in the holder clearly showing everything she is doing.

Tom instructed her to go ahead and turn the rabbit on low for both the rotation and the vibration. Heather follows his instructions but also pulls her dress down off her shoulder now exposing her white lace bra. She is so focused on the feeling in her cunt and Tom on FaceTime that she doesn't even realize that he isn't the only one watching the show. She leans her seat back about a third of the way and takes the vibrator in her right hand. Just then the young man from the dental office knocks on her truck window.

Tom asks is this the guy and Heather whimpers yes as she tries to cover up. She gets herself covered up and rolls the window down. She forgot the paperwork and he rushed out to catch her. Tom can see him through the phone and asks if he would like to watch a free show. He of course says yes as a look of panic crosses Heather's face. The unmistakable sound of the rabbit still going inside her she doesn't or can't really argue. Tom tells Heather to continue where she left off and she slowly lays back down.

She doesn't want to expose herself to this guy yet, she is nervous and excited all at once. She lets out a long breath and says whatever you want me to do baby looking right at Tom in the phone. Tom tells this guy to open the door and stand there like they are talking. He tells this guy that he can not touch his wife but if he needed to touch himself that was fine. Heather pulls her dress back up and over her head this time, she pulls her tits out of the top of her bra and her right-hand returns to the rabbit. Her left hand is running all over her body cupping and squeezing her breast, pinching her nipples and even rubs this young guy's arm.

He reaches down and unzips his pants, pulling out a hard cock. Heather's breath quivers as she wants it in her mouth, she however will control herself and do as Tom tells her. She watches as he runs his fist the full length of his dick. It appears to be about the same length as Tom but not as thick. Tom tells Heather to turn up the rabbit and enjoy it. She reaches to rub his arm again as he moves to where she grabbed his dick instead. Once it was in her hand, she wasn't going to let it go.

Slowly stroking a stranger in the parking lot in broad daylight while fucking herself with a rabbit vibrator. She was lost and acting like a wanting slut. She felt guilt again, but Tom was watching and told her to keep stroking him. Heather tells Tom she wants him in her mouth and the guy moves to try to get his dick in her mouth. Tom says not yet, maybe in a few minutes. Tom is stroking his own cock watching all this unfold.

Heather starts to breathe heavier, full deep breaths as her orgasm approaches. Furiously working this strangers dick with her left hand while holding the rabbit with the other. Staring at this cock in her hand she wants to taste his cum, she begs Tom to let her take him in her mouth. Tom says no to keep going in a firm tone. She doubles her speed on his cock and turns the vibrator to max as her orgasm crashes down on her causing her pelvis to raise up as he muscles all contracts. Steadily pulling on his dick the whole time as he cums all over her stomach, pussy, and even a few drops up to her bra and tits.

Heather lays there recovering as this young man from the dentist office is going limp in her hand. He puts his dick away and Tom tells him thank you for the help. We will probably be in touch for more help, but please don't tell anyone and don't call them. He agrees and leaves. Heather now laying there almost nude in her truck. The rotation of the rabbit dick in her pussy continuing as are the vibrations to her clit. Looking down she says this is a mess, she has a job interview to be at in and hour and that's not enough time to go home and shower. Tom tells her to scoop it up and taste it, she wanted it in her mouth anyways may as well put it there now.

She tries a few globs and gets turned on again. She tells Tom she might be ready for that three way if this keeps going. He tells her to wait until Saturday. She continues to clean herself up and grabs a few napkins. She decides to drive to the school naked instead of putting her dress back on over top of the wet sticky mess. At least then whatever she missed will be dried. The two talks on the phone as she drives, she may have given a few people a flash along the way, but it was all so exciting to her now. A week ago, she would've never thought of doing anything like this.

She tells Tom that all the excitement happens when he isn't around, and she needs him to be with her next time. They decide to leave Tom on FaceTime with her phone in her purse sticking out just enough for him to see her during the interview. Now they didn't need money, but Heather wanted something to do so she could get out of the house at least one or two days a week. Hence the interview for a substitute teacher.

Tom tells her he is going to set the same pattern as at the dentist only with the max vibrations lasting a little longer and a little longer of a pause. Heather is getting herself dressed and fixed up in the school parking lot, she reinserts the remote vibrator and puts the phone in the side pocket of her purse asking if he can still see that way. He could and sets the remote to start. She takes a moment to get use to it and heads into the school office. From a distance no one could tell anything, but up close you could barely make out the buzzing sound and see a few cum stains start to appear through her dress from her breast area.

She checks in and sits in the waiting area for her interview. She knows other moms that are high school dropouts that sub, so with her education she doesn't think it will be an issue getting a position. The vice principal walks out, and Heather's eyes widen. She has never had lesbian relationships or thoughts, but this woman was smoking hot. Tom could see her and thought the same thing, but his phone was muted so no one could hear any sounds he made.

Mrs Jones was probably 6' tall with long shapely legs, her stomach was flat and went up to massive, but obviously fake boobs. She had a short cropped brunette hairdo, and a very pretty face. She had a massive rock on her ring finger indicating she was married and wore a low v cut knee length dress with a slit all the way up the side to her hip. With her long legs, as she walked you could almost see the tops of her nude collared stockings. Inside her office they closed the door and Heather sat in front of her desk placing her purse on a bookshelf to the side so Tom could see everything. Tom tweaked the vibration just a bit to let her know he was still watching. When he did, Mrs Jones leaned forward from behind her desk and ask if Heather heard that buzzing sound.

Heathers let out a raspy no, claiming she had no idea what hat she was talking about. The two spoke about the job and life for a bit as Heather was fidgeting in her chair. Tom again turned the vibration to a different pattern causing Heather to jump and moan out loud. Mrs Jones got a puzzled look on her face and stands up walking around the front of her desk to where Heather sat. She leans back against her desk bends down toward Heather and ask her if she has the purple one or the hot pink one. She tells her that she knows that sound anywhere and she has some nerve coming into her office with a vibrator inside her.

Heather starts to get upset as Mrs Jones pulls her dress open from the slit to reveal that she isn't wearing panties and has the exact same vibrator only pink inserted in her cunt. Heather reaches to Mrs Jones him to steady herself and moans purple.

Heather now firmly holding Mrs Jones hip with one hand reaches down to apply a little inward pressure on her remote vibrator with the other. Mrs Jones reaches back for her phone leaving her pussy exposed and turns on her own pink U-shaped vibrator. She asks Heather who is controlling hers, she gasps out her husband because she lost a bet. Mrs Jones tells her that she controls her own, but occasionally she will let her husband control it. She tells Heather that her husband know she likes women and has given her free range for any woman any place at any time. All she must do is tell him about it later.

She asked Heather, who is now panting for air as she has moved her hand from the top of Mrs jones hip down to her thigh, if she has any interest. Heather gasp, now yes, but not normally. Mrs Jones spreads her legs a little to give Heather access if she wants it. She tells Heather that she always has her pink buddy in here at work and if Heather takes the job maybe they can control each other pussies from time to time while they are at work.

Heathers vibrator suddenly goes to high causing her to fall from her chair to her knees right in front of Mrs Jones pussy. She is moving her hips in the air again as though she is trying to guide an imaginary dick into her. She looks at her purse with the phone and Mrs Jones notices. She asks Heather if they have an audience. Heather says yes, my husband is watching on FaceTime. Mrs. Jones looks at the phone and says well Mr Nichols my name Sandy and your wife is about to eat my pussy.

Sandy pulls her dress open all the way revealing a very neatly trimmed landing strip. She places one hand on the back of Heather's head and removes her pink vibrator with the other as she guides Heathers face to her cunt. Heather still has one hand on her thigh as she feels the pulse of her remote vibrator changed to max pulse on and off. She has never tasted a woman before and is a little apprehensive. Sandy can tell and says to Heather that it will be ok. Just start by sticking your tongue out and she will do the rest. Heather brings her other hand up, so she now has one on a thigh and the other reaching under for a handful of Mrs Jones ass. Mrs Jones has raise one leg up on the desk and looks down at Heather who is looking straight up at her with her tongue out.

Sandy Jones sits her clit right down on Heather's tongue and start to rub it around. Heather isn't discussed like she thought she would be and starts to get into it. She closes her lips around the clit and starts licking from inside her labia all the way to the clit. Mrs Jones shudders when Heather slides her hand from her thigh to press 2 fingers deep inside her, using the other hand on her ass to pull her cunt closer for Heather to lick. Sandy gasps for air and releases Heather's head as she puts both hands on her desk to stabilize herself and wraps the leg that was on her desk around her head draping it along her back.

Tom watching his wife devour this hot woman's pussy is frantically beating his dick, as Heather starts to shake in orgasm so does Sandy. Both ladies now fully engulfed in the moment as Heather is driving 2 fingers in and out of what she thinks must be the tightest pussy ever as warm juices flow from it into her mouth and on her face. Heather having her own orgasm as she can't stop herself from squatting lower and lower as if she is trying to lower herself on to a cock that isn't there. Now Sandy is standing with both of her long shapely legs straddling heathers face and her hands hold Heather's head in place as she fucks against her tongue. Tom cums all over his keyboard at work just at the same time.

Once Sandy's orgasm has passed, she squats down on her knees with Heather kissing her passionately. She tells Heather that she is going to now eat her out in such a way that she would love. Heather still having spasms and convulsions from the power of the remote vibrator still on max pulse inside her. Mrs Jones looks up at the phone and ask if she can remove the vibrator so she can eat her sweet juicy pussy while she is undoing her dress and removing it. Tom turns the vibration off from his phone giving her the signal that it's ok.

Sandy looks at Heather as she is undressing Heather and ask if she needs a minute to recover before she goes to work on her. Heather says she does and that Mrs Jones doesn't need to do this to her. She tries to refuse but Sandy kisses her and pulls her into an awkward embrace. Two smoking hot ladies, lace bras and nothing else on there knees holding each other tight. Heather thinks to herself how nice Sandy smells and how smooth her skin is. How nice her smooth skin feels against her while she is rubbing her back, face towards her neck she unclasps Sandy's bra. Sandy takes the hint and does the same to Heather. Now they have nothing in between them, and Heather is really enjoying the delicate touch of this woman who she just met but was going to be her boss.

They turn their heads to one another and start kissing. Mrs Jones suggest they maybe more comfortable on the couch. As they move toward the couch Tom says not to forget him and they both laugh and move the phone to give Tom a great view of the action.

Heather sits and spreads her legs, not wide but enough for Sandy to kneel with a knee on one side and another in between Heather's legs. She leans Heather back until they are laying down both rubbing their pussies on the others thigh kissing and feeling each other's bodies. Sandy starts to kiss her neck as Heather moans and holds the back of her head tight against her. She works her way down to her breast. Taking one in her mouth and the other in her hand, still grinding the pelvises against each other's legs. Mrs Jones reaches down between Heathers legs with her free hand and starts to rub her whole pussy. She inserts 1 finger and then 2 into the folds of Heather's labia then into her hot wet cunt. While her fingers are trying to work inside her she has placed her palm against her clit, and she is working her entire hand.

12