Good Vibrations Day 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather raises her pelvis to give full access to this lady. She starts calling her boss lady, which gets a giggle in response. She can't catch her breath, begging to cum. Sandy kisses her again as she moans into her mouth with the shocks or a small orgasm. Sandy tells her they can do better and starts kissing down her until her knees are on the floor, ass pointed straight up at the phone where Tom is watching. Heathers legs on each side of her head with her arms wrapped around Heather's thighs. She starts to lick her pussy and the first touch of her tongue send shocks all the way through her.

She isn't sure what this tall, beautiful woman is doing to her, but she has never felt like this before. She pulls her knees up to her chest, giving her full access to everything. Heather feels so vulnerable yet safe, frustrated yet satisfied. These small shocks continue to reach her all the way down to her core. Sandy then moves her hand to we're they can help her mouth and tongue work on Heather. She inserts two fingers into her and works them back and forth as she is doing a snapping motion with them, while pressing a third finger against her asshole, not inside it, just enough to apply pressure.

The combination of her magical hands and tongue sends Heather into the most intense orgasm ever. She can't breathe, toes curl, every muscle in her body tensed up as a volcano erupts from with in her cunt. She squirts pussy juice out of her for the first time ever. She almost blacks out from the intensity of the eruption.

Sandy holds Heather tightly as she continues to cum. She has moved up and is now kissing Heather as the last of the aftershocks move through her. They lay together holding one another on the couch. Neither know what to say, Heather laughs and ask if she did good in her interview calling her boss lady again as she slaps her ass. Sandy tells her the job is hers and she may have to be interviewed on a weekly basis as she laughs with Heather. Tom says to make sure he can attend these interviews, and everything is fine with him. They all laughed as the girls started getting dressed.

Mrs Jones tells Heather that there is a background check before it's official, but she should hear something by next week. The ladies exchange personal cell numbers and Heather is about to leave when Tom tells her she is forgetting something, and Sandy grabs her purple vibrator and inserts in in Heather's pussy with a nice kiss on the lips. Then she says to Tom that she may need the code to that thing sometimes during the work week.

That evening Tom walked through the door pick Heather up and carried her straight to the bedroom. Even though he had already jerked off twice today he had to have her right now. He throws her on the bed, and she starts removing her pants as she removes his. No words are said just pure animalistic lust in both of there eyes. Tom gets on her keeping eye contact and drives his dick balls deep in one forceful stroke. She moans out and wraps her legs all the way around his waist as Tom confessing his love for her cums after just a few moments. They both laugh saying he was too excited. They start talking about the days events and how hot it was with Mrs Jones. Heather said she wasn't crazy about what happened at the dentist, but she really would like to see Sandy Jones again outside of work. Maybe he could watch in person next time.

By now Tom's erection had returned having never pulled out of her they were now making slow passionate love while talking about how hot today was. Tom says he isn't sure their date night on Saturday can top this. Heather, say she has two phone numbers from today that they could use to help make Saturday better and she knows which one she would prefer to use. Just as this is said they both cum in unison.

Friday

Tom is awoken by Heather's screams as she has one arm up on the headboard, knees bent to her chest and the other hand in between her legs. Her head is twisting side to side as she repeatedly calls out oh Sandy. Tom is extremely turns on by this, he pulls the covers back to watch Heather fucking herself in her sleep. Tom starts to slowly stroke his cock and takes Heather's hand from the headboard and puts it on his dick. She is still moaning but now she is stroking Tom asking if he likes watching her get fucked by this lady. Heather wakes herself up as she cums and rolls over to get on her knees and takes Tom in her mouth. She has never sucked him this hard he thinks to himself and with in 30 seconds she is swallowing his cum. Tom pushes her off and pulls her ass to him. Now on their knees he drives hard into her. He tells Heather that he still owns this pussy, and she needs to remember that it is his. She tells him yes sir, she goes on to say how much she enjoyed being eaten by this lady yesterday and she wants to find a way to get fucked by him, while she is sucking her clit. With that thought they both cum together. Heather collapses on the bed as Tom jumps in the shower to get ready for work.

Tom tells Heather to leave the vibrator out today but keep it with her as well as another toy of her choice. He is going to have some tasks for her to complete today to prepare for the finale tomorrow. He tells her she needs to go to the store today and find a very slutty dress to wear to a bar or night club and some slutty undergarments to match.

Heather gets the kids off to school and starts to get ready to go shopping. She can't stop thinking of Sandy and how good she made her feel yesterday. She decides to snap her a picture as she is sitting nude at her dressing table. As she hits send to Sandy, she receives one from her at the same time. Mrs. Jones picture was her sitting on the couch in her office with her skirt pulled up around her waist and shirt opened exposing her enhanced breast. They both said the exact same thing to each other. "Thinking of you"

Heather laughed and thought of calling, before she could make up her mind her phone rang from Sandy. She answers by saying yes boss lady, and Sandy says she would prefer the term lover, or even girlfriend. Sandy was wanting to check on Heather to make sure she still felt alright about everything that had happened. She told her that she would understand if she never wanted to see her again, but she didn't feel that way. Neither did Heather. They talked for over an hour. Heather told her all about the bet and the supposed grand finale tomorrow evening at the hotel lounge and club that all the young soldiers hang out at on the weekend. She explains how Tom loves to watch and has this idea of recording her with another man and she thinks that is what is going to happen tomorrow if Tom has his way.

Heather is confused by it all and everything that has happened this week. Sandy tells her how she told her husband all about what happened, and he was so turned on that he wants to watch them two next time. Heather says that if Tom was to watch in person that he would join in, she is certain he plans on running the train on her with some stranger tomorrow. If he where to watch them that he would fuck them both. Sandy says her husband is open to anything and he is extremely insecure about his performance in the bedroom so he would let her do just about anything she wanted to. She explains he isn't very well off down there and Heather describes Tom's dick to her. She is now intrigued to see it herself.

Heathers phone buzzed and a message from Tom say to head to Pricilla's to get her dress and FaceTime once she is there and she can plan on trying everything on in the store dressing room. Oh, and don't forget your toys. She tells Sandy she must go, and they will talk later. Heather gets dressed and heads to the store, nervous about trying on cloths at a sex shop, this place sells stripper outfits and sex toys.

As she pulls up there is no cars in the parking lot, so she feels a little relieved. Inside the store is a middle-aged man standing behind the counter. As she browses through the store the man asks if she is Heather. Shock she says yes, ask why and is surprised to hear Tom has already picked out a few dresses and undergarments for her to try on. She takes the items from him and heads into the dressing room. She calls Tom and pops her phone up in the corner for him to see. The first outfit is completely see-through, and she tells him there is no way she is wearing that anywhere except her own bedroom. The second is way to small, but the third one is perfect. It's a black mini dress, form fitting with no shoulders or sleeves. It barely covers her ass, maybe if she pulls it all the way down it would be 3 inches below her pussy. Tom tells her that's the one.

Now try on those special panties. She pulls them out of a box and notices they have a holder for a vibrating dildo. She slides them on and models them for Tom. She is spinning around showing him and she notices the curtain to the changing room has opened slightly and the middle-aged man is standing there behind the counter staring at her. Tom tells her to take out her toys and give the man a show, just as she sits down on the bench and touches her vibrator to her the front door opens and in walks two guys in their 20s and their girlfriends. Heather asks Tom is she can stop, and he says nope, he made a deal with this guy they get all this stuff free, and he gets to watch you get off.

Embarrassed, Heather slowly inserts the rabbit vibrator inside her without turning it on. She leans back on the changing bench raising her legs up and playing with her tits. She is staring straight at this man behind the counter. She doesn't turn it on trying to stay quite so these others don't hear her. The man can't take his eyes off Heather as she is starting to get horny. The young ladies with the guys notice him looking in that direction and walk over and yank the curtains back completely exposing her to the whole store. The man yells at them to get out but one of the girls reaches in and tells Heather she will like it a whole lot more if she turns it on, while reaching between her legs and turning the vibrations and rotations on. This causes Heather to moan as she is continuing to look the man in the eyes.

The younger guys want to watch to, but their girlfriend drag them out of the store. The middle-aged man comes from around the counter, Heather thinks he is going to pull the curtain back for her but instead he stops and locks the front door. Now she is scared, he walks over and leans up against the wall right in front of her and drops his pants. A nicely proportioned dick come out and he starts stroking it. Heather thinks this is gonna be the second time this week some strange dude jerks off all over her.

He reaches down and pinches her nipple and says for Heather to do this for him. Heather mesmerized by the whole situation and the feeling in her cunt from the rabbit slowly reaches up and wraps her hand around this stranger's cock. She pulls it up and admires it. Very close to Toms, they could be cock twins she thinks to herself. As she is stroking this guy cock from base to tip, he gets closer and closer to her. Now her rabbit is sitting on the bench as she is no longer leaning back but sitting up riding it. She wants to take it in her mouth but doesn't think that would be right. She looks back at the phone to see it has died. She must have forgotten to charge it last night. As her orgasm started to approach, she leaned forward and took this man into her mouth. She sucked as hard as she could all the way through her own orgasm thinking he would nut in her mouth at the same time.

He tells her she is about to get fucked good and pulls her up off the rabbit, spins her around and bends her over. Now her ass in the air, head and shoulders all the way down on the bench and this strange cock pressing against her outer pussy lips. She is fighting the Urge to push back on to the man's cock even though that is what her body is telling her to do. Just then the man hands her his phone and it's Tom on face time. Tom says you must make him cum, he spun you around because if you can't then he is going to fuck you. Heather says the tip of his cock is about to be in me anyways. Tom tells her its her choice, fuck him, jerk him, or suck him but she must make him cum. He does say he wishes he could be there the first time she fucks another man. Hearing this, Heather pushes all the way back on him until his balls touch her clit then immediately pulls all the way off, spins around and down on her knees and sucks him into her mouth. After 5 frustrating minutes the man backs Heather into a corner so she can't move her head, he starts to fuck her face hard and fast. Heather gets a fist wrapped around his cock to keep to much from going in her mouth and gaging her. She is also fucking herself with the other hand as fast as she can.

One final stroke and he cums in her mouth and she swallows it all the way down her throat. She swallows as he pressed his cock past her gage reflex, and she felt it go down her throat. She cums from the sensation of having a dick in her throat and leaves a puddle on the floor.

Once she is cleaned the man bags her items for her and tells her that he had told her husband he wouldn't be able to cum by watching he had to fuck to cum and he would believe him. In the parking lot the young guys stood and ask Heather if she would like to meet up later maybe at the lounge in the hotel. Heather says no thanks and gets in the car. She is now furious at Tom, He basically just pimped her out for a hundred bucks of free shit, but she couldn't really say anything because she didn't have to back her cunt onto his dick, but she wanted to. She could've kept jerking him off but decided to suck him instead. She plugs in her phone and calls Tom. He says that was the last task and they would be going out to get some drinks and have a good time tomorrow. He wanted Heather to wear the outfit and pretend to be alone so she could understand that he isn't the only one that thinks she is sexy. After tomorrow everything can go back to normal. Heather tells Tom she may not want everything back to normal there might be a few things she would like to keep from this week. He asks Sandy. And she says even if its just friends, but maybe if Tom was gonna share her with another man then we could see about sharing Sandy with him.

Heather heads home and she wants a shower. She calls sandy and tells her all about the store, Sandy makes her feel better about it and ask if maybe she can be the one to pick her up at the lounge tomorrow night. The ladies laugh and Heather FaceTimes her as she gets in the shower. Sandy raises her legs on top of her desk and starts to play with herself as she watches Heather lather up her breast and stomach. She then moves her hand down to her pussy and turns around showing her ass to the phone. Raising up one leg shows the dildo she has stuck inside her. She pulls it out and tells Sandy it's a clone of her husband's dick. Sandy is astonished by the size, claiming her husband is half that big. She watches heather suck it in her mouth and return it to her starving cunt. She starts fast and hard as Sandy can only imaging taking a cock that size. Heather quivers and cums, legs shaking and knees weak. She struggles to catch her breathe. Sandy too has her orgasm, clamping her thighs together and biting her lip trying not to scream. The two ladies talk a while longer and then promise to be in touch.

The rest of the day was fine, until Tom got home. He was a little upset about her pushing back onto the guy's dick before pulling off. He said that he knew he put her in that situation, and he is sorry, but she knew how much he wanted to be there to watch and participate in person. Heather said that she would make it up to him, however she could not take it back it was already done. She said that she would fuck whoever he told her to tomorrow night or as many people as he wanted, wherever he wanted her to and would wear this remote device forever if that's what it took to make it up to him.

Tom kissed her, saying that everything would be fine after tomorrow night. The went to the room and Tom saw Heathers phone in the shower. She told him what she did for Sandy and how impressed she seemed to be with the size and shape of his clone. She asked Tom if he wanted a blow job which of course he said yes to.

She pulls Tom to the corner of the room, undoes his pants and squats down taking his cook into her mouth. She looks up at him and pulls his hips into her face as she lays her head back in the corner. Tom got the idea and started fucking her face. He wasn't nearly as ruff as the stranger at the store was, but he loved his wife, she was more than just some 2-dollar whore to him. He did manage to slide past her gage reflex and down her throat for the first time. Heather took his entire load like this and loved it.

12