Good Wife Meets the Neighbors Pt. 02 - Cheerleaders

Story Info
Erica visits more neighbors dressed as a cheerleader.
7.3k words
4.44
28.3k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a continuation of the story asked for by BobRam. He's one of your fellow depraved perverts. I love working with people like him. So open to his own ideas and fantasies. These stories sometimes seem to write themselves.

This one involves a mean drug dealer who likes rough sex, interracial sex, cuckoldry and a cheerleaders uniform. If you have fantasies you want to play out, feel free to reach out and we can talk about it. I always enjoy talking with you and your fantasies. Enjoy the read.

------------

Erica was still asleep the next morning as Jim got up and padded around their house for one of the last times. He had to maneuver around the boxes that were already packed and also the ones that were empty. He made coffee and the rich aroma filled the house with the smell of the coffee. He loved that smell and couldn't remember a time that it didn't fill him with joy. As he was getting his first cup, he heard the tone of Erica's phone as it received a message. He walked over from the coffee machine and picked it up from the charger.

He noticed that it was from a number that wasn't programmed into her phone yet. When he opened her phone, he read the message and all it said was, 'When are you and the husband moving in today?'

Intrigued, he responded to the text and said, 'Who is this and why are you texting my wife's phone?'

To which the response followed shortly after. 'This is Rocky from the apartments. When I saw her last night, we exchanged numbers like good neighbors are supposed to share, and told her when y'all start moving in, that me and Jerry would help.'

Jim thought that was really kind of him and made sense. He thanked Rocky and apologized for his confusion before inputting Rocky's name into her phone for safe keeping. He then made a second cup of coffee and took it to the room. As he approached Erica's side of the bed, he put the coffee down and pulled the covers back. The first thing he noticed was that her shirt had bunched up and her left breast was fully exposed, and her right nipple was on the verge of making an appearance. He thought she looked so sexy when she wasn't aware that she was on display that he slowly uncovered her other nipple then just stood there enjoying the view.

Jim lightly shook Erica's shoulder once he had time to enjoy her quiet exposure and as she woke up, she realized her breasts were out and looked at him incredulously. "Pervert." she said with a playful laugh. After she fixed her shirt she sat up on the bed and Jim gave her the cup of coffee he made and also handed her the phone.

"Rocky texted." he said casually.

Erica's mind raced as she remembered the texts from last night. The picture and the crudeness of them. She was so tired she didn't remember if she deleted everything. She needed to play it cool until she knew what he knew for sure. She needed to know if Jim was aware of how big of a whore she had become in the span of a night. "Oh Yeah? What did he want?" She asked innocently.

"Wanted to know when we were going to start moving in." He replied.

"Right away! Just let me get dressed and eat something and we can start." she said as she put the coffee cup down. She picked up her phone and after unlocking it, she brought up the messages and to her relief the previous night's messages were indeed gone and all that was there was the messages from this morning that Jim just told her about. 'Hey Rocky, this is Erica and we are going to be heading your way in a few hours. Thank you for the help last night and a preemptory thank you for today.' She texted Rocky.

As she was getting dressed and Jim was making some breakfast for them, she got a text from Rocky again. 'Let's see that body I'll be wearing as a cock sleeve today.' It said as she was standing naked in the bathroom. She held up the phone and took a picture of her reflection and sent it along with a smiling emoji. 'Remember, no panties. When you get here you can come upstairs to get the boxes and I will check to see if you listened and to check your outfit out. Now get my whore over here.' He texted her.

She reached down and felt her pussy and pulled her hands back up and was amazed at how wet she already was. She then turned her back to the mirror and rested her ass on the counter then opened her legs as far as they would comfortably go then put her hand back between her legs and started masturbating in earnest. She opened her eyes and saw that she had forgotten to close the door and reached out with her foot and closed it.

As she rubbed her clit, she used her phone to search for pictures of big black cocks and pictures flooded her phones screen. She was amazed at how great they all looked. Her mouth was watering, and her nipples were so hard that they ached. She reached up and as she was putting pressure on her clit, she pinched her nipple and almost passed out from the orgasm she had just imagining being used again.

Once she was able to recover, she finished in the bathroom and pulled her hair into pigtails before walking into the bedroom. She found a white ribbed tank top and put it on then pulled out a pair of denim overalls and climbed into them. Once she has them buttoned over her shoulders, she looked in the full-length mirror in their room and thought she could pass for a proper Christian woman still. Her slutty side was still hidden under her shirt and in her pants, neither region had underwear covering them.

When she was satisfied, she walked out of the room in time to see Jim walking boxes out the door. She followed him and they carried box after box and loaded it into the truck until there were no more boxes then they worked on moving the furniture and finally gave the house one more inspection before locking the door and getting in the truck.

Jim reached over and held Erica's hand. It was the same hand she used to play with her wet pussy while thinking about black cock. He pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it lightly. "Time for a new adventure. Are you ready?" He asked and then a strange look passed his face and kissed her hand again and as he did, she saw him smell her hand.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she pulled her hand to her own face. "You don't like the smell of my lotion? I thought you would enjoy it." She said, hoping he would believe her.

"No, it smells nice. Kinda familiar but I just can't place it. Is it new?" He asked.

"Kinda, I don't think you've smelled it in years, but it's been around. I'm hoping to keep using it a lot from now on though." She enjoyed using the double entendres with Jim even though he didn't know it was happening. "Let's go home." She said and they drove away from the house they had known to the apartment that they would soon either love or hate.

The trip seemed quicker than the night before and as they approached Erica texted Rocky that they were almost there. Then as then approached their apartment Jerry and Rocky were waiting for them in the parking lot.

They parked in front of the building and Rocky and Jerry both moved to the back of the truck and opened it up and right away started to unload the furniture with ease.

For Jim, he was ecstatic to have these extra hands to help make this happen quickly. As the furniture was quickly getting moved off the truck and filling the new apartment, they could see the boxes start appearing. "Oh yeah, you still have those boxes in my apartment from last night. Let's go get those." Rocky told her.

"Why didn't you just put them in our apartment honey?" Jim asked her.

"I thought I told you. Last night I couldn't get my key to work and so I asked Rocky if I could just leave them there until today and he said that was alright." She told him as Rocky was walking away toward his place. "It shouldn't take us long. You and Jerry take a break and we will be right back." She continued then turned and ran to catch up with Rocky.

"Man, you're a lucky motherfucker. That wife of yours, sure is fine. If I was you, I'd never let her outta bed. Know what I mean?" Jerry said as he sat on the truck's platform.

As Erica turned the corner to the stairs that led up to Rocky's place, she found Rocky waiting in the hall that contained the stairs and the doors to the apartments lined up in a neat row along both sides of the hall. Rocky wrapped a meaty paw around her throat and pinned her against the wall.

"I thought I was explicit that you wear a skirt today with nothing on under it!" He said with anger in his face. It was clear to Erica that Rocky didn't like to be disobeyed.

"I'm sorry sir, I know you wanted me to wear that skirt, but I promise this is better. Look." She said as she reached up and unbuttoned the top of her overalls and the entire top fell down and then she lifted her white tank top up, exposing her breasts and her willing pink nipples.

Rocky looked down and reached out to them with his meaty paw then a smile crossed his face as she felt his hand slide down her stomach and into her pants. She lifted her right leg to open enough space for him and he took that opportunity to push into her as far as this position would allow. She heard footsteps on the landing and Rocky didn't react.

As the steps grew closer, Rocky pushed harder into her with his fingers. Erica tried to look out the side of her eyes to see who was approaching them and to her amazement it was an older man. He must have been in his late 60's or early 70's. This man looked at them with wonder and he walked up to Rocky. "Watcha got there sonny?" He asked.

"Hey old timer. Just got me a new sweet peach. Want a taste?" He asked the man.

"I don't know, at my age I can't be messin' with these whores of yours." He replied.

"I get it Willy. But this here's a new addition to the stable. In fact, this is just the second time she's been brought out of the pen." He told him as he removed his hand then held the top of her overalls open to allow Willy access if he chose.

Willy stepped closer to Erica and first he looked closely at her face then let his eyes roam down her body. "Never did taste a white woman before. Where'd ya find her?" He asked Rocky.

"She's movin' in right downstairs from me. Her and her husband but we gonna, keep that useless fuck in the dark." Rocky explained.

The old man simply listened to Rocky then pushed out his hand and Erica could see that it was wrinkled and gnarled with age. It was clear that he had worked in a tough job and used his hands a lot. He then allowed his rough and calloused fingers over her nipples and pinched them hard. A wicked smile crossed his face when she screamed at the pressure he could produce with just his two fingers.

He then let his fingers travel down her stomach in the same way that Rocky had done, and she wondered if they were related. When he put his hand in her pants, he let them gently run through the light hair covering her pussy and noticed that her clit was extended, and she was lightly moaning as his fingers got dangerously close to pushing into her.

"Alright bitch," Rocky started. "You're gonna make your penance with this first load. From now on, if I tell you to do or wear something then you will do it. Now get on your knees and show Willy your skills." He told her.

As soon as Rocky released her neck she dutifully dropped to her knees in front of Willy. Without trying to put her top up she reached out and unzipped his pants. She then reached in and pulled out his dick. It wasn't nearly as big as Rocky's but still way bigger than Jim was. She slowly began stroking him near her face and saw that all of his wild pubic hairs were white, and she realized that this man was easily her dads age.

She felt especially dirty thinking about her dad and his friends doing this to her. She opened her mouth and dove down on his cock like she was starving, and he was going to feed her with his cock. She looked up his body and into his face. She thought he looked like such a cute old man as his eyes rolled back in his head. She reached around him and pulled him into her mouth as she gripped his asscheeks for leverage. She was close to gagging on his dick but found that she could fit him inside of her mouth. As she came up and drove back down, she would smash her face against his crotch and his pubes would invade her nose.

She sucked his cock harder than she could recall and her effort was well worth it. Erica had only been working on him for a few minutes, but she heard him yell, "Oh Sweet JESUS!" Then he held her head lightly as he thrust his hips forward and she buried her face in his crotch and let him empty his load directly in her mouth and down her throat.

"Rocky, thank you for letting me sample the goods my boy." He told Rocky as he backed away from Erica. His dick slid easily from her lips and both men watched as she closed her lips and swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth.

"Anytime Willy. You know that I'll always take care of you." He told him then looked down at Erica. "You got more bitches we could string up along with you for a fuck parade?"

"I don't know sir. I mean I have three sisters and my mom, but they are all prudes and would be hard to convince. Oh, and Jim has a daughter. She's a Senior in High School. Maybe her." Erica told him.

Rocky looked down at her as he processed what it was she was telling him. Sisters and Daughters. How truly perverted. He could get any price he wanted for an entire family of Phillies. "So, his daughter doesn't live with you?" He asked her as he walked to her and helped her up. He then pulled her shirt down over her nipples and lifted a strap of her overalls. He buttoned it to the front then left the other one undone.

"No, she lives with her mom, but she visits sometimes. She supposed to be visiting soon though." She told him. She tried to reach for the other strap that remained hanging.

"Leave it. I like you better this way. Just tell him that it keeps coming undone and this will be fine." Rocky coached her. "And let me know when this daughter and these sisters show up. We gonna train them to line up right next to you. Now, go help Jim and Jerry bring boxes in. Be sure to let Jim carry the first box, then put Jerrys hand down your overalls so he can enjoy your clean cunt." Rocky instructed then walked up his stairs and Erica walked out with Willy, then as their paths parted, she waved to him and walked over to their moving truck with a smile as bright as the sun in the sky above them.

"Did you move all the boxes down?" Jim asked.

"Rocky's grabbing the last of them now. He said I should come out and give you a hand." She told Jim as she passed him and saw Jerry sitting in the truck. Jerry knew what she had been up to and simply nodded at her. "Here you go honey. How about you take this one in?" Erica handed Jim a box then climbed into the truck with Jerry as Jim walked toward the apartment with the heavy box in hand.

Erica quickly approached Jerry and asked him to stand. Then she grabbed his hand and shoved it in the gap on the side of her overalls. Jerry found his way between her legs and began violently fingering her. He was pushing and pulling with such force that she fell back against the wall of the truck and a loud crash came emanating out of the truck.

"Honey, Are you okay?" Jim turned and asked as he started to walk back to the truck.

Jerry just wanted this dumb as husband out of the way. He wanted to get his dick wet. "Tell him to get lost." He commanded her and pulled his hand from her pants. Her pussy suddenly felt empty and she wanted desperately to rectify that.

Jim saw Erica's head poke out of the side of the truck as he approached. "All good in here babe. Just your silly wife being clumsy. I love you." She smiled and gave him an air kiss. While she was talking Jerry had fished his cock out of his pants and had placed Erica's hand around it. She stroked him gently while talking to Jim.

"I love you too." Jim returned before turning around and heading for the apartment.

Erica turned to face Jim in the small cramped truck then looked down at what was in her hand. "This was in me last night? OMG, it's so big. I must have been really fucked up. I wonder if I can get it all in my mouth. I swallowed all of Mr. Willy's little mr willy." She told Jerry as she wrapped a second hand around his cock and started jerking him off.

"That old crazy coot always gets to sample the goods before anyone. I only get to skip the line because I live with the man but even still, some of the best ones get that old man stink on them first. I want you to jerk me off then eat all my cum and feed some of it to that useless fuck of a husband." He told her as he was looking down at her face.

She only nodded before dropping to her knees without letting his cock go. She held his dick firmly in her hands and she laughed to herself that it looked like she was holding a black baseball bat in her hands.

As she stroked him faster and faster, she talked about how much she wanted him to fuck her. She wanted to feel his cock sliding into her. Erica explained Rocky's plans for her entire family and...

"Stop talking, you useless cunt. Here it comes." Jerry interrupted her and she complied. She placed her mouth at the head of his cock and waited for her present. She wasn't made to wait very long as soon her mouth was flooded with his cum. So much filled her mouth that she had to swallow twice just to make it manageable.

Erica then held her head back slightly, to keep the small remaining cum in her mouth. "Now it's time to go kiss my husband." She said as she grabbed a light box out of the truck and then exited the truck and headed inside.

Jim had found Rocky coming down the stairs with an opened box that had Personal written on the side. "Why's that box open?" Jim asked confused.

"Erica thought she had a picture in here of when she was younger. She said that she looked almost the exact same as she does now." He lied to Jim as he walked.

"Oh yeah, I know that one. She loves to show off her old college cheerleading photos from when she went to University of South Carolina." Jim said off handedly. He didn't expect any reply and just walked in front of Rocky into their apartment where he placed his box in one of the open rooms.

The men talked together in the apartment for a few moments because Rocky wanted to give Jerry some alone time with Jim's wife. After a couple minutes Erica came into the apartment and put a box down at Jim's feet before reaching over and kissing him deeply. Her tongue quickly invaded his mouth and he was accustomed to this side of Erica.

He pulled her off of him and scolded her. "Babe, Rocky's right here. He doesn't want to see us making out." Jim wiped the corners of his mouth. He was surprised at the amount of saliva in Erica's mouth. It seemed to rush in when they started to kiss. He swallowed and didn't think any more of it. Then Jerry walked in.

"Did I miss anything?" He asked the room.

"Not much, just our newest tenants making out like some college kids and I found out that our favorite new neighbor use to be a cheerleader. Guess where?" Rocky asked.

"It can't be the University of South Carolina!" Jim said as his eyes began to grow wider.

"Sure as shit was, wasn't it Jim?" Rocky said and turned to Jim for acknowledgement. Jim simply looked between Rocky and Jerry and nodded. He was amazed at how hospitable these men were being. The group talked for a few more minutes about different topics before unloading the rest of the boxes.

"Can I order you guys some pizza for the great help today?" Jim asked the men.

"Sure thing, and could you pick up some beer as well? Tell you what. I'd really like to take her over to another neighbor's house that went to the school at the same time as yours did and see if they ever crossed paths." Rocky said to Jim.

"Imagine if she wore her old school uniform! Wouldn't that be a shock to them when they opened the door and saw a 40-year-old college cheerleader." Jim said and laughed at the ridiculousness of his comment.

12