Good Wife Meets the Neighbors Pt. 02 - Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you still have it?" Rocky asked Erica.

"I sure do, it may be too small on me now though." She said and her eyes told them all of her disappointment.

"I bet you look fire in it still. Let's be the judge, alright?" Jerry joined in. "Then if we agree then no harm, no foul. If we think you're crazy, then we can go over to Chester's apartment and blow his mind." He said.

Erica seemed to be thinking about it for a few moments then made a decision. She removed herself from the group and rooted around different boxes until she found the right one. She opened the box then pulled out a uniform. It was Scarlett and silver. The top had long arms and the bottom was a skirt, so short that you couldn't hide a pack of Mentos in them. "Nope, this is high school. Hahaha. We'd have a better chance of getting Vicky in this than me." She said as she held up the small uniform for Jim to see. Jim laughed uneasily. He quickly imagined his young daughter as a cheerleader, and it made his dick jump at the thought. Then he admonished himself for that thought.

"Whose Vicky?" Jerry asked. He already knew from Erica telling him in the back of the truck while she jerked him off, but he wanted Jim to tell him.

"She's my little girl. Well not so little anymore. She's 18 and graduating this year. She's a fiery redhead with an attitude to match. I think she gets it from her mother." He told them as Erica kept digging through the same box, she found that first uniform in.

"So, Erica's not the mom?" Jerry asked and Jim shook his head no. He was about to say more but Erica pulled her hand from the box in triumph.

"Here it is." The men noticed it was a similar color scheme as the first one. This one also had long-sleeves, but the colors were crimson and white as opposed to the silver on the other one. She then excused herself behind a closed door and the men stood around for a few moments in quiet as they each looked at each other.

"This isn't going to work." They heard her say from the other room.

"Come on honey, I've seen you in it. I know it works." Jim yelled through the apartment.

"Alright?" She said with a question as she opened the door and walked out. She was still very aware that she still didn't have panties on. She had found the ones for the costume but decided against it because she knew Rocky wouldn't want that. As the men saw her, she could see the affect that she was having on each of them. She walked over to Jim and kissed him and made him embrace her. He wrapped his hands around her lower back and picked her up as they kissed.

Rocky and Jerry stood behind them and enjoyed the sight of her bare ass coming into view. "Hold it right there you two." Rocky said as he pulled out his camera and took a bunch of pictures of the unsuspecting husband and his slut of a wife showing to men her ass in a uniform three sizes too small.

The uniform had an entire red front and a red back. There was an eight-inch strip of white on each side that went from the arms of the top and traveled all the way into the skirt. When Jim finally brought her down, she turned to see the picture and the men saw the logo of the University of South Carolina. The "Gamecocks." The men shared a look. It was a look that said 'How fitting that this easy ass white girl would have cocks emblazoned so readily across her chest.

"We definitely have to get you to meet Chester. He's gonna blow his mind. All he ever talks about was how great that school is. If he found a friend that also went there, then he might stop yapping about it. You don't mind if we steal her while you go out for the pizza and beer, do you?" Rocky asked him, he made it sound sincere even though he wasn't.

"That's up to her. I don't see any harm in it though. It's not like she's gonna, get scouted by the coach while she's out there." He chuckled to his own joke. The other men didn't laugh but they did know she had already been scouted for a team earlier. Their team.

The three of them watched as Jim walked back to the moving truck. "Would y'all mind if I took an extra few minutes and returned the truck?" He asked.

"Naw, take your time. If we get back before you then we can help unpack a bit." Jerry said. Then they watched him climb in the empty truck and drive away.

"Let's get you over to Chester's." Rocky said as he placed his meaty paw on her ass and led her away from their apartment building.

"Chester's real? I thought you just said that to get me in the uniform then make me do a cheer before you fucked me again." She said. She found that she had to almost run to keep up with the pace that Rocky was pushing her with.

"Oh, that's definitely gonna happen. Now, you gonna act like a sweet little college girl, got it?" Rocky asked her menacingly.

"Yes sir." She said.

"Here we are. Now, Jerry and I are gonna be on the side here while you talk to him." Rocky told her. She then approached the door shyly and knocked against the large door. It didn't take long for the door to open and a smart looking man answers the door. He was wearing thick black framed glasses and a green and blue buttoned-down shirt that was tucked into a pair of tan dockers.

"Can I help you?" He asked looking up and down this woman who was clearly too old to be a college cheerleader.

"My friend told me that you use to go to the same school as me and he wanted me to see if you still liked our uniform." She told him. "Oops, looks like my shoe's untied," she continued and turned away from him and bent over at the waist. Her ass became fully exposed and Chester enjoyed the site of her thick white ass being pointed directly at him

He reached out with conviction and placed a hand on the top of her ass and his other hand went directly between her legs. 'Hold still. You've got something on you. Let me help." He told her as his hand between her legs quickly found it's mark. He slid his hands through her folds and placed his thumb on her ass hole. As he slid his hand up, he pulled her pussy juice from her cunt and coated her asshole before applying pressure back to her hole with his finger. "I remember how easy the cheerleaders were back in the day. I remember that they all liked to come around the black kids and flaunt their little bodies then get all uppity when we would make a move. You were one of them, weren't you?" He asked.

"Yes, I was so mean to you in college. Would you forgive me?" She asked as she pushed her ass back against his invading finger.

"Sure thing. Just come on into Chester's house, will you?" He asked. He didn't expect a refusal from her because as he asked, he began to pull her into his home by curling the finger inside her ass. She walked backwards gingerly and before the door closed behind her, Rocky and Jerry walked through.

"I should have known this was a trick from y'all." He said as he pulled his finger from her asshole. She tried to chase the escaping finger but that was fruitless as he pulled it out completely then used the skirt above her ass to wipe his finger clean. "You can take this whore out of my place of business." He told them and turned back to the interior of his apartment.

Erica stood up with a sad look on her face and looked around the dark apartment. There were pills in different piles throughout, as well as the smell of marijuana finally hit her hard. She thought that Chester must be some sort of drug dealer or something.

"Don't be like that Chester. I'm here bringing you fresh white meat and you are turning it down? She's still in her fresh packaging. Not scars, tattoos or piercings, take a look." Rocky said. This was the first time that she had heard Rocky be anything other than the leader. It seemed in this relationship that Chester was the more dominant and she began gravitating toward that power.

Chester turned back towards the three of them then looked at Erica in her outfit. "Lift up the top and the skirt." He commanded and flicked his wrist up as he pointed at her. She struggled to get the tight top over her breasts. Though they were small the top still struggled to climb over them. Once above her breasts it seemed to smash them down and as she looked down it made them look strange. They appeared to be swollen and red. Her nipples were again extended and excited. She then held her skirt up to her hips and stood with her legs open as far as they would comfortably go.

Chester walked up to her and surveyed this new product. He reached out and grazed her nipples lightly then felt along her stomach. He then curled his hand inside of her skirt and pulled her strongly in, toward him, where he whispered in her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you within an inch of your life." He told her before releasing her. Why'd you bring your new whore here." He asked Rocky.

"Seems that this tart has some sister and a daughter that we need to come over and join her. But I think that they will need to extra strength medicine to see things our way. I was hoping that in exchange for a small cut of the profits we make off of her and eventually them, that you could supply our endeavor. Kinda like a Venture Capitalist." Rocky told him.

Chester stood next to Erica and seemed to be thinking about the idea. "How many we talkin' about?" He asked. His hand reached down and unzipped his pants. He then fished out his cock and put Erica's hand on it as he thought and talked. Erica knelt in front of him and began jerking his cock with her hands.

His cock was coming to life and Erica placed the growing hog in her mouth. The soft texture of it in her mouth was slowly solidifying and her mouth was becoming increasingly full. She bobbed back and forth along his length. "She's a great cock sucker for being so green. Give me 10 minutes with her and I'll let you know for sure. Grab a blunt while you wait." He told the men before he pulled his dick out of her mouth. He grabbed the base and slapped her hard across the face with the head.

He gripped the shirt of her uniform and pulled her up to her feet. He then dragged her through his apartment and into his bedroom. It was a dark and dingy place that hadn't been cleaned in years. The smell alone almost made Erica puke. Chester threw Erica on the bed and climbed on top of her. This was the first time that she had been scared since deciding to move in.

As he climbed onto her, he again grabbed his cock and lined it up with her pussy. She kept her legs open and she tried to look down her body as he was entering her. He shoved himself into her completely and she screamed out in pain. He then began pounding into her hard, over and over again. He leaned down to her nipples and though they were still smashed down by the fabric of her top he took nipple in his mouth and bit down. He bit so hard that when he moved to the other nipple there were bite marks and swelling immediately. He then moved to the other breast and did the same thing except to the side of it and not on the nipple. This time though he drew blood and as it slowly trickled down the side of her body, he propped himself up on his hands and did as he promised he would do. He fucked her so hard that she began to black out.

When she was almost out, he would slap her hard across the face. The more he did this the more she started to get scared. Rocky and Jerry did nothing as they heard what was happening from the other room. He then pulled out of her and flipped her over onto her belly with ease. "I'm not gentle like them." He told her as he placed the head of his cock against her asshole and pushed forward. Though she screamed out he didn't stop. Instead he pushed harder and eventually she felt his entire cock buried in her rectum.

He leaned up on his haunches and looked down at her irritated asshole then she heard him collect as much mucus and spit as he could, and he let it drop directly on his cock from above her. He then began sliding back and forth inside of her and allowed his spit to be the only lubrication to help her. She still felt the pain it caused her, but she also found herself enjoying it as well.

"Dirty slut, coming over here being me for drugs. I should fill you with cum and make you feed it to your husband for dinner." He told her. As he continued to saw into her, he grabbed her hair hard and pulled it back violently drawing her head up to face a wall in front of her. "Rocky, get your black ass in here and fill this whimpering bitches mouth up." He yelled to the other room.

Rocky came in and his eyes went wide at the scene he walked into. He watched as his new prize pony was being destroyed by one cock. He was worried how he could get her cleaned up enough to not make Jim suspicious. Just then Chester began slapping her ass hard with his free hand until it shown bright red. Then he attacked the other cheek in a similar manner.

Rocky walked to where Erica's head was and saw the tears running down her cheeks, and the mascara she was wearing flowing down with each tear. If Rocky had a heart it would have broken at this sight, but he didn't, so it didn't. Instead he pulled out his own dick and shoved it easily into her mouth. Where she struggled last night, she seemed to have no problem today. While she still couldn't take all of him, she was able to take more and for longer.

As her hair was being pulled and she was being filled with big cocks she came so hard that her juices flowed down both legs and backed onto Chester's pants that he still wore. She was so embarrassed at her cumming so hard. She then felt Chester pull out of her and then explode across her back. He shot so far that it landed in her hair and Rocky gripped her hair when Chester let go.

He pulled her down and let himself cum in her mouth and pulled out. She collapsed on the bed when both men exited her and stood up near each other. They looked at her and then she watched them shake hands. I'll give you everything you need but on one condition. I get free shot at all of them and first dibs on Vicky." He said.

Then he went into the living room and grabbed a few bags and handed them to Rocky before having Jerry and Rocky carry her out of his home.

"Let's go get her cleaned up in Tara's place before we take her back." Rocky told him.

Erica was in and out of consciousness as she tried to recover. The men brought her to a new door, and they knocked gently. A woman answered the door and she was white, but she clearly had many miles on her already. What struck Erica was that when she answered the door, she wasn't surprised to see her like this or to see Rocky and Jerry with her. "Chester?" She asked as she waved them into her apartment.

"Yeah, he did a number on her and we need to get her cleaned up a little but before taking her back. Don't need to answer those questions." Rocky told her as they stripped off her clothes and tossed them into a corner of the room. The men took her to a shower and gently cleaned her body. They took turns holding her up while the other man tried to scrub away the blood or the cum as it dried to her skin. Once the shower was finished, they all climbed out and Erica was finally coming around again. She saw Rocky and Jerry naked next to her and reached over and grabbed for Jerrys cock as it was nearest her.

Her mouth watered and she craved another dick right away. "I remember when I was like that Rocky. Just couldn't get enough. How new is this toy?" Tara asked.

"Just got it yesterday. You got some clothes we can put her in?" He asked her.

"Sure thing baby, some of them may even fit." She said as she walked into her bedroom. She came back out with a sundress which seemed uncharacteristic for how this woman looked. It was white with bright yellow sunflowers on it and had thin spaghetti strap shoulders. She let it slide over her head and float into place. She assessed how she looked and found a mirror in the small room. She thought she looked great in the dress

"Thank you." She meekly said to the woman that helped her and Jerry as well as Rocky guided her out of the apartment. They grabbed the uniform on the way out and walked back across the complex. They arrived at the apartment five minutes before Jim returned and this gave Erica time to finish cleaning herself up completely. She put on a dress that Jim knew she owned but kept the sundress for another day and then came out to meet them.

"So, when's your daughter coming here Jimmy." Jerry said to him.

"Her name is Vicky. She's the light of my life. She's actually coming next month to visit. Her mom said she'll be able to stay for a week or so." He told Jerry.

"That sounds great. We will have to get together when she gets in and have dinner together. I want to get the dirt on you, from her. I bet she can really handle a good load..." he let the comment hang in the air for a moment before finishing, "of conversation." He knew it didn't make sense, but he didn't care. He wanted him subconsciously thinking about his daughter with a big load.

Rocky and Jerry finished the last of the beer as they were talking and got up to leave the Apartment then Rocky turned, "You said your sisters and Mom are coming by next week?" He asked.

"They are. Did you want to meet them? Jim's going to be gone on business so it will be just us five here. They want to help make sure that I'm safe and to help me unpack." She asked Rocky.

"I would love that. Jim, you are a lucky man. I wish I had a wife as great as yours. Maybe I'll just steal her from you." He said with a laugh as he walked out the door. Jerry followed behind him and gave Erica a wink on the way out.

Jim closed the door and locked it behind them then turned and tried to hug Erica. She withdrew from him then apologized. She told him that a big rabid dog scared her and nipped at her in the complex and she was still shaken up.

She excused herself after giving him a small kiss on the cheek. Jim said, "Alright hun, get some rest and we'll work on the rest of this starting tomorrow." Then she closed the door and Jim opened his phone and started blindly scrolling through his work email.

Tomorrow they decided would be worried about tomorrow, but Rocky and Jerry were planning for next week.

12