Good Wife Meets the Neighbors Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about dad?" Erica said.

"Erica! Stop being such a child. Your father and I enjoyed our sex life and kept you out of it for your own good. But when he died, he told me not to let anything hold me back and he knew that I could be freed, by letting more love into my life. Willy showed me a bit of love. That's all." Rachel told her from the bed.

"What about Vicky, you were supposed to be with her, and you left her to suck that old man's cock! That's really uncool of you!" She accused her.

"You must not have listened to the video my dear." She said and stood up then walked by Erica standing stunned near the door. There was enough room for her to walk by her daughter and into the living room. "Vicky, dear, can you put our video up on the TV there for us please? You know your old Grandma doesn't know how." Rachel said to Vicky as she handed the young girl her phone.

After a few button presses the start of the video appeared on the large living room TV and started playing. Erica heard the voice of Willy and his expressions of arousal and this drew her out of the bedroom and into the living room. She saw Rachel look at the camera and open her mouth. 'This is the talking that I didn't hear. But why is she showing me this with Vicky in the room' She thought as she kept watching.

"Vicky dear. 18's too young to handle such a cock but that doesn't mean you can't be educated. His cock needs attention and as a woman it's our job to satisfy them. Look at how happy he is and how much he enjoys a beautiful woman." Rachel said to the camera before she moved closer to Willy and took his cock in her mouth. Erica watched with amazement and heard Vicky's breathing increase and her murmuring as she filmed her grandma taking Willy's amazing cock.

"MOM, HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY DAUGHTER VIDEO YOU!" She screamed as she tore her eyes from the screen.

"Your daughter is becoming a little slut living here. You're too blind to see it but she's been groped on a regular basis and has jerked off some of the older guys. So far, the ONLY reason they haven't actually fucked her was because your manager Rocky said they weren't allowed to. Why would he be worried about one young girl in such a place? I wonder." Rachel said to her and then watched as Rachel motioned for Vicky to stand up and then Rachel lifted the blue and white thinly striped tank-top dress that Vicky was wearing and bunched it around her waist exposing a pair of bright pink lace thongs. Erica was stunned at how well they stood out against her olive skin and she thought that she could almost smell her daughter's pussy through them.

"Your daughter came to me with questions, not you, because she didn't think you would understand and instead of actually answering her, she thought you would just try to hide her away and not let her be herself." Rachel continued on before dropping Vicky's skirt back down.

Erica turned back to the TV in time to see Rachel turn once more to the camera and speak again. "Erica, Rocky said that when you're ready to thank him, then he will tell you the cost. Black cock feels so fucking good dear." Then the screen cut like before.

Just as Erica was about to yell at both Rachel and Vicky for their actions and what they were doing, Jim walked through the door as he returned from work. Erica shot the ladies a glare that told them that this matter wasn't finished and then she turned to Jim at the door. "There's my wonderful husband. How was work my dear?" She asked him.

"So much better now that I'm back home with my three special ladies." He told them as he smiled at them through a wide grinned smile that told them that he believed every word he was saying.

Erica was acutely aware of her body's reaction to the video when she was in the grocery store and now, after having watched it a second time, it was happening again, and she needed relief right away. She wrapped her hand around Jim's forearm and guided him quickly into their bedroom where she swung the door closed behind her. The momentum of the door wasn't enough to close it fully and unbeknownst to them it remained ajar enough to allow Vicky and Rachel to peer in if they chose to do so. Erica pushed Jim on the bed, and he looked up at her surprised, "Honey, the suns still up and your mom and Vicky could hear us." He told her as he struggled to get up as she kept pushing him back.

"Then you better not scream to loudly when you cum." She told him and straddled his legs around the knees and used her hands to unbuckle his belt then unbutton his pants before continuing onto the zipper. Once his pants were open, she pulled out his dick and stroked it like the wanton whore that she felt like. She kept replaying the video in her head and thinking about Willy's cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her mom's mouth. Once Jim was erect, she moved over top of him and bunched her dress around her waist exposing the panties pulled to the side and she quickly sat on his cock.

Though she bucked hard on top of his cock she still felt unfulfilled and wanted a bigger cock between her legs. She also didn't want her mom to think that she was right in what she said about black cock on the video. She began moaning loudly and humping his dick harder and kept getting louder as she did so. She wanted Rachel to know that Jim still pleased her and that she was going to be a better wife than even she had been.

"OH FUCK JIM, FUCK ME, I'M GOING TO CUUUUUMM!!!" She screamed and tried to direct her screams towards the door that she just now realized was still open and She saw Rachel standing behind Vicky. From what Erica could see, her mom was sliding her hands around Vicky's waist and running them between her legs. Erica put a hand on her own pussy to see if manipulating her own clit could allow her some release and she found herself watching as her mom lifted the young girls dress again and looped her fingers through the waistband of Vicky's tiny pink panties and pulled them down her legs,. Then Erica watched as Vicky raised first one foot then the other until her panties were freed.

To her surprise Vicky kept her last leg raised and Rachel placed it over her shoulder then moved her mouth to cover the young girl's mound. Erica watched the debauchery and continued moving on top of Jim and pushing his head down with one hand and stroking her clit harder and harder as she watched the quiet moans of her Vicky as her mom continued the assault on the young girls untainted pussy. As she watched Vicky's own climax it sent Erica over the edge from her own probing fingers and she collapsed on top of Jim and looked briefly at the door before she fell asleep on the bed.

She slept peacefully for the first time in two weeks and woke up feeling refreshed and renewed. As she got out of bed and noticed that Jim was already gone. On her nightstand he had left a note telling her that he didn't want to wake her because she was sleeping so soundly and how much he enjoyed last night. Erica folded the note and let it drop back on the nightstand then reached under her dress and peeled the panties that were now stiff with cum, down her legs and kicked them towards their laundry basket in the corner of the room. She stood in the full-length mirror and smoothed out the dress she had worn the day before and left her room. As she was leaving her room, she noticed a shock of pink catch her eye and when she looked down at the color, she saw that they were Vicky's panties that had been left behind.

Erica leaned down and picked them up with the intention of berating the two of them for what they were doing but as she began walking towards their shared room, she found herself lifting her panties to her nose and taking in Vicky's potent smell. Her tongue snuck out and licked at the gusset of the panties and tried to imagine that it was her between Vicky's legs and suddenly came to her senses and quickly pulled them away from her face. To her horror she saw Rachel looking back at her. "Looks like Mommy wants a taste of her sweet Daughter. So do I!" Rachel said as she stood naked in the doorway to their room.

"Didn't you taste her last night Mom? I can't believe you did that. What if Jim saw?" Erica said.

"I didn't mean her." She said as she walked towards Erica who stood frozen in the space between the master bedroom and Vicky and Rachel's room. Erica watched her mom walked towards her and noticed the way her pendulous breasts swung lightly from side to side and how excited her nipples were. As she neared Erica she reached out and unbuttoned the front of Erica's dress and then slid it off of Erica's shoulders and let it pool to the ground. She then pulled her toward the couch where she spun her around and made her fall ungracefully onto the cushion. Her legs splayed open as she tried to catch her balance on the fall.

Rachel saw her legs open and took the opportunity to move between her legs before she knew what was happening. Erica looked down in time to see her mom's mouth close around her exposed pussy. Rachel pulled up on the light patch of hair growing above her pussy "How many times has Rocky fucked you dear?" Rachel asked her.

"Ohhhh Please Stop mom." Erica said to her as she closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around her mom's head. She felt like she was pushing her mom away from her but when she looked down again, she realized that she was pulling her into her pussy instead. Her mom had clearly performed fellatio on a woman more than just the previous night with Vicky. She seemed, at least to Erica, to be a seasoned professional.

"How many times?" She asked again as she took a deep breath before continuing her rhythmic attack on Erica's clit. Rachel also reached up and pinched her daughters' nipples and heard her scream as she came all over her mouth. Erica looked back down at her mom as she emerged between her legs and saw that her mom's face was glistening with the results of her climax.

"Him and a few of his friends were using me as their own personal whores since we moved in until you told me dad died then I stopped it all. I wanted to be like you." Erica told her mom as she started to tear up.

"My dear, if you wanted to be like me then you would have kept fucking them and even brought them to your dads funeral and fucked them in the pews. God knows I fucked every single one of his friends at the funeral. Your dad always loved it when I'd fuck another man. He was one of the biggest Cucks I ever knew. Your Jim seems like he's the same type of guy." Rachel told her as she crawled out from between her legs and laid on the couch next to Erica. As Rachel continued to run her fingers along Erica's abdomen and slid them slowly around her excited nipples and then down to Erica's small patch of hair and back again, "Text Rocky to come over now." She told her daughter.

Erica took the phone from her mom who had grabbed it earlier and set it near the couch. She looked at the phone a moment then texted Rocky, "Rocky, I'd like you to come over and introduce you to my mom Rachel. I think you and Jerry would really get along well with her." Then she hit the send button and his reply was received within a minute.

"About time you came to your senses. You may not like what you need to do to make it up to me but let's see. We are on the way." Rocky said in the text and she was nervous and laid still on the couch. Soon the door opened and Rocky as well as Jerry walked into her apartment with the use of their keys, they kept for all the apartments. They both saw the women lying naked on the couch and approached them silently. As they moved towards the women, they shed their clothes until they were as naked as the ladies were and had their hands already pumping their well engorged members.

"Erica, those cocks are beautiful. I can't believe you ever stopped fucking them. "Rachel told her as she sat up and reached out to hold each cock in her hands. Her small hands couldn't even wrap entirely around their large cocks and she stroked them both back and forth and then leaned down to suck on Rocky first then switched to Jerry. The men took pleasure in reaching down and playing with Rachels large breasts.

"Fuck Erica. I wish your tits were as big as your moms, but your blowjob skills are nearly the same. Sit up here with your mom and show her what you got." Rocky told her and she dutifully sat up next to her mom. Rocky moved over and allowed Jerry to have Rachel all to himself as Rocky pulled Erica's hair and forced her mouth over her cock. She let her lips touch the tip first and at first, she slowly opened her lips but as soon as she felt his girth once more part her lips she greedily took as much of Rocky as she could. Soon, both mother and daughter were trying their best to make their respective men give them a large load.

Rocky and Jerry looked at each other briefly before pulling their cocks out and pointing them at the faces of the girls bowed in front of them. The women flinched as the jets of cum shot forcefully from the angry heads of both Rocky and Jerry. The large streams landed on their faces and down onto their breasts where it sat wet and sliding further down. "Clean each other up." Rocky ordered and Erica turned to her mom and blushed before leaning to her face and began cleaning Jerry's cum from her face and allowed her hands to slide over her mom's breasts as she tried to scoop up escaping cum from dripping from her large nipples.

Erica was nearly finished with cleaning the cum from her mom's face when their lips touched. Both women felt electricity shoot through their bodies, and they let their lips linger together and then started to kiss softly then with more eagerness. Soon they were entwined in each other's arms as Rocky and Jerry watched. The women seemed ignorant to the audience that was watching and slowly Rachel was able to break the kiss long enough to push her daughters head down and like the obedient slut she was quickly becoming, she allowed herself to be placed between her mom's thighs. Rachel was on the edge of the couch and her legs splayed open with her feet on the ground. In order to be the best that she could be to her mom, Erica had to kneel in front of her and present her ass towards Rocky and Jerry behind her.

She looked down at her mom's pussy and had the fleeting thought that she never thought she would ever be here. Then she regarded the few gray hairs in her mom's sparse bush before she lowered her inexperienced mouth to her mom's waiting cunt. "Jerry, fill that void and punish her. I gotta go get our peeping tom." Rocky said to Jerry before walking towards Vicky's bedroom. When he walked back out, he was pulling Vicky out by the arm. She was wearing just a light pink bra and a pair of light blue thong panties. They were transparent in the front and you could see that they were already matted with wetness from her masturbation.

"Do you like watching your mom and grandma like this?" Rocky asked her as he slid his thick paw along her back and allowed it to slide below her waist and over her thick ass that she worked hard to attain. Rocky watched her nodded as she tried to cinch her legs together tightly. "Are you trying to rub your clit with the pressure from your legs?" He asked her.

"MMhmmm, but it's not working." She said to him as she first looked up to him, then down to his cock. Jerry had positioned himself behind Erica and had his cock lined up with her waiting pussy.

"Erica, as punishment for your actions, I'm going to take your daughters virginity and use her at my pleasure, whenever and wherever I want. Do you consent to that?" Rocky asked her as a demand and not a question.

Erica looked up but never removed her mouth from her mother's cunt. She was savoring the taste and didn't want to come up for air. As she was about to answer Jerry buried his cock deep inside of her and began pounding her hard. As he pulled her hair back it broke her contact with Rachels cunt and Erica screamed out, "YES, OH GOD YES, FUCK ME PLEASE!!!"

Rocky ripped the light blue panties from Vicky's body, and she yelped then tried to reach down as he dragged the remnants from between her legs. He then pulled hard on the connecting strap of her bra then pulled it down the front of her body. He discarded her bra into the corner of the living room by the TV and handed Vicky's panties to Jerry who then shoved them inside Erica's mouth. Rachel watched on and played with her cunt as she watched Erica's mouth get stuffed below her.

Rachel then shimmied out from around Erica's head and invited Vicky to lie down next to her. "Come here baby. Grandma will help you with your first black cock." She said soothingly like it was the most normal thing in the world to say.

Rocky roughly pushed her down next to Rachel and grabbed one of her ankles in each hand. He then held them up and enjoyed how her pussy looked as it peeked out between her legs as he held them up. Once he was satisfied with that look, he opened her legs wide and then slid his hands down her legs until his thick thumbs were at the edges of her pussy. He let a single thumb enter her and began pumping in and out as she bit her lower lip and whimpered lightly. Rachel slowly stroked her hair and lightly kissed her forehead telling her how good it would feel. Erica reached out and held Vicky's hand as Jerry kept attacking her pussy and caused her to cum multiple times from his savageness.

Once Rocky felt that she was used to his thumb he added his other thumb and began pumping two fingers in and out of her while slowly spreading his fingers apart. Vicky began to scream from the pulling until Rachel placed one of her large tits in the young girl's mouth. Vicky readily sucked at her nipple and it seemed to calm the young girl down. Rocky looked down at the young pussy and felt it was time to initiate her lithe body to his growing harem.

He held the head of his cock at her opening and slowly let her feel the pressure of the bulbous head as he entered her. He pushed just the tip in and allowed her to get use to the feeling before he began to pump. He reached up and allowed his large hand to engulf her right breast before he found her small nipple and pinched it. Rachel removed her nipple from the girl's mouth and then sat up on the couch. Vicky already missed the comfort of breastfeeding from her Grandmas breast when she saw what she was doing. Rachel straddled Vicky's face and made sure that she was facing Rocky so that she could see Rocky deflower her granddaughter and he could enjoy two sets of breasts, one large and one small.

As Rachel began lowering herself down onto Vicky's face, she was surprised that Vicky lifted her head to meet her on the way down. The young girl was already very adept at licking a cunt. At least that was the thought that Rachel had as she reached between Vicky's legs and gently rubbed her clit as Rocky began pumping more of his cock into her. Jerry finished inside of Erica and withdrew himself before feeding his dirty cum soaked cock to Rachel then collapsed on the couch. Erica stayed in a doggystyle pose and felt like she was unable to move from the abuse of Jerry and felt his cum leaking from her cunt and dropping to the carpet below her as well as sliding down her legs.

Rocky seemed like he was also fighting the urge to cum and as he watched Vicky's lithe 18-year-old body respond to her first climax from a real cock, he exploded inside of her. He then beckoned Erica over and as he withdrew from her, he pulled her head into the newly used cunt. She looked and saw the cum trickle from her daughters cunt and she leaned her head down and began lapping at it like a dog in heat. She kept licking and sucking the cum from her daughter until she felt Vicky cum beneath her tongue and then she sat up and watched her mom cum in Vicky's mouth. After that she climbed off of the young girls face and sat on the couch. Rocky and Jerry stood and got dressed before they left the apartment without another word.