Good Wife Meets the Neighbors Pt. 03

Story Info
Will the death of a family member tear them apart or not?
7.6k words
4.35
14.9k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for stopping by for a new Chapter in this Hotwifes story. This will include incest as well as lesbianism along with the cuckolding and interracial sex that was already happening in the previous chapters.

__________

Rocky was sitting in the late afternoon sun in front of the office when he saw Jim's car pulling in. It had been a month since his new toy, Erica had moved in with her husband. He spent as much time as he could in training her. She was dutiful and quick to learn her place. He would often call her to the office and have her suck his dick while he completed menial office tasks. Today was no different. As he waved at Jim's car passing, he turned to look through the window and saw Jerry behind his desk and the feet of Erica poking out from under it.

The back of the desk was covered which prevented him from seeing Erica's ass on full display. He had a large wooden desk and the piece of wood that now blocked his view was meant to protect the prying eyes of perverts looking up the skirts of the girls behind the desk. He could tell by Jerry's facial expressions that he wasn't going to last much longer. Rocky continued to watch them, and he saw Jerrys hands go under the table and also noticed Erica's feet begin to move back and forth quickly. Rocky knew that Jerry liked to shove Erica's face down his thick cock and shoot his load straight down her throat into her stomach.

When he did this Jerry always enjoyed the choking that happened, and it caused him to cum even harder and only released her head when he was fully spent.

Rocky saw Jerry bring his hands up and push back on the desk which caused him to roll away from it. Once he was pushed back, he saw Erica emerge from under the desk. As she stood up and smoothed her short blue dress down, she gave him a weak smile like a child that was just caught doing something wrong. Her dress was the color of blue jeans and had that same look, but it was free flowing and soft. When she passed him on the way into the office earlier, he asked for a little twirl and when she did as he asked it flew up well past her waist and he saw the lack of panties was quite evident. The dress had sleeves that ended at mid arm and a low scooping neck that Rocky knew would allow for easy access to her breasts with his meaty paw or a good view when she bent over.

As she walked out of the office, she passed him once again heading back to her apartment. He grabbed her arm as she was passing him and spun her around quickly. She lost her balance and landed in his lap with a thud. "Rocky! Don't do that here. Jim's supposed to be back soon and Vicky's with him!" She said as she sat still on his lap and allowed his hands to slide up her exposed thighs and under her short dress. She looked around tentatively at the entrance then she looked into the complex towards where her apartment was. Rocky watched her eyes go big at the recognition of her husband's car and the backs of Jim and Vicky as they walked towards their apartment.

Erica pushed Rocky's hands off her legs and tried to stand up before Rocky firmly gripped high up on her thigh which held her in place. "Please Rocky?" She said in an asking and pleading manner as she pouted her bottom lip. "Let me go and see my daughter and husband. It's been so long since we've all been together." She continued to say. Rocky released his grip and without saying anything he simply sucked his teeth in her direction and nodded his approval for her to leave his presence then he turned his attention back to the front of the Apartment complex and sat quietly.

While she walked towards their apartment, she heard the happy ringtone that she set for her mom. She contemplated not answering it because she was day dreaming about Rocky's big cock that seemed to be hardening under her ass as he started to play with her a moment ago. After four rings she finally pulled her phone out of a pocket in her dress and answered it.

"Hi Mom!" She said happily. Her mom was silent on the other end for a few moments then sobs filled her ear as her mom began weeping. "Mom! What's wrong?" She asked her through the phone.

"Your...father...died. I'm so sorry honey." She fought out the words through tears and sniffles and sadness. Erica received each word like it was an arrow through her heart. Her gait slowed to a halt and she stood on the sidewalk leading to their apartment alone and she felt her own tears begin to well.

"How? Why? When?" She asked her mom as drops started to form then fall from the corners of her eyes.

"He had been fighting a virus for a few weeks and we thought he was getting better but last night he just couldn't hold on any longer and he was gone when I woke up this morning." Her mom relayed the information and though each word fell heavy, Erica picked each one up and carried it with her as she began to come to terms with the idea of her father being dead.

"Mom, I have to go. I'm sorry about dad. Tell me when the funeral is." she said and followed that up with, "I Love You mom." Then pulled the phone away from her ear and pressed the end button. She stood silently on the sidewalk looking at their apartment but feeling a million miles away. She saw her daughter on their balcony, but it didn't register in her mind. She saw the person waving excitedly in her direction and Erica tried really hard to focus on the form waving at her. She realized that she was just standing there frozen staring at her daughter and the concern that was growing on her daughters face registered with her.

Erica screwed up her emotions and smiled at Vicky then waved at her and began walking towards her. Vicky was only 18 but retained the looks of a woman in her mid-20's. Men often approached her and cat-called to Erica and Vicky when they were outside together. Though Vicky wasn't Erica's biological child she still felt an innate urge to protect her and take care of her. Her olive skin and dark hair was attractive, even to Erica.

When Erica looked at Vicky, she could see the changes in her body and noticed her legs growing longer and taller and retaining their slender appeal. Her breasts were now a small B cup and she was sure that they would defy gravity for decades to come.

The tears still fell from her eyes and once she entered the hall of their apartment, she quickly dropped the smile and was met at the door of their place by Jim who had a concerned look on his face. "What's wrong?" He asked her at the door.

"He's dead!" She said and didn't realize that Jim would have no idea who was dead with her use of the pronoun.

"Who's dead?" He asked her as he looked transfixed on her words.

"My Daddy. Mom says he died last night." She told him through more tears that seemed to start falling like a heavy rain from her face. Jim reached out and embraced her in his arms and she wept hard on his shoulder and it quickly moistened from a combination of tears, snot and the cum that had yet to dry from the blowjob she gave Jerry just a few minutes ago. Erica kept crying on his shoulder and thinking about her life without her dad and she thought about how long her mom and dad were together and how she wanted that with Jim.

Suddenly she thought about Rocky and Jim and she pictured them together with her on her knees with their large cocks in her face demanding attention. She opened her eyes and pushed away from Jim. She was trying to push away the thought of Rocky and Jerry and not Jim, but she could see the disappointment in his eyes none-the-less.

The rest of the day Erica kept herself sheltered in their bedroom where she allowed herself cry and mourn the loss of her dad and eventually cried herself to sleep. Jim allowed Vicky to roam freely around the apartment complex. With how welcoming the neighbors all seemed towards them, Jim saw no reason she couldn't explore and try to find someone her own age to hang out with.

The next morning Erica emerged from their room and made a resolution that she would once again be a great mother and wife. That she was cutting Rocky and his friends out of her life. There would be no more of their large cocks that felt so good when they were in her pussy or her mouth but instead, she would spend the rest of her life trying to satisfy Jim as best as she could. Erica started this task by making Jim waffles for breakfast. She found it cathartic to make the batter and beat it until it was ready, and then serve it to him.

As she watched him and Vicky enjoying their waffles she smiled and was happy with herself then turned to the sink to wash the dishes she had created and regarded the bananas on the counter. They seemed large and enticing to her. Among the large Bananas there was a single small one and she thought about the size difference between Rocky and Jim's cock sizes. Immediately she tried to wipe the thought from her mind and sat with Jim and held his hand as she tried to smile through her own pain at the loss.

Later that same day she left her apartment with the intention of going to the store and as she was leaving Rocky caught her alone outside her house.

Immediately she was acutely aware of what she was wearing. She was wearing a simple pair of jeans that she didn't find particularly flattering and with this she paired an oversized gray sweater that she wore because she felt that it let her feel hidden in her clothes as she tried to be invisible. "Hey Supergirl, I was expecting you in my place last night. What happened?" He asked her.

"Hi Rocky. We can't do what we did any more. I need to be a good wife for Jim." She said to him as she cowed before him and looked down at her feet instead of into his eyes.

"And why the sudden change of heart babe?" He asked her.

"My Dad died, and I found out yesterday. I want to be a good wife like my mom was for my dad. They were married a long time and I don't want to be a whore for black cock anymore." She tried to tell him with as much conviction as she could muster.

"Do you know why I called you Supergirl?" He asked in a whisper as he moved his body closer to hers and leaned into her ear to whisper to her. "It's because your kryptonite is black cock and you can deny it for now, but it will always be in your mind until you give into the inevitable." He told her, then as he stood back to a fully standing position, he let his hand cup her ass and lightly patted it before walking upstairs to his apartment. As he was withdrawing, he warned her, "By denying me now you will have to make additional payments to get this cock back!" And he held up his finger above his head for emphasis.

Erica watched him go and could already feel a longing to be used by him, but she forced it to the back of her mind and pushed on with her day.

Two weeks passed since she made the decree to be faithful and each night she dreamt of Rocky, Jerry, Willy and Chester all using her. One night she even dreamed of Rocky making her go down on Marisol; the heavy Latina woman from the other apartment complex they were looking at. With each dream she would wake in a cold sweat but found her fingers drawn to her pussy, and when she touched herself, she would feel her wetness had eclipsed the night before. Erica denied herself the pleasure and told herself that Jim could satisfy her.

Today, two weeks after her father's death, she had finally talked her mom Rachel into coming to stay with them for a few weeks while they decided what to do with her mom and dad's house. Rachel expressed an emptiness in the house and Erica knew that with her mother living with them it would make being a good wife easier since she would have a wonderful example of modesty and monogamy.

Throughout the day she found that she was uncomfortable and was constantly getting up and adjusting different things around the apartment. When the doorbell finally rang, she jumped out of her skin and walked quickly to the door and swung it open where she found her mom having a friendly conversation with Willy. Rachels back was turned to her and she saw Willy's face. Immediately she recalled herself back on one of her first days in the complex where she found herself on her knees in front of Willy and wished that she could see and taste his cock and then swallow the cum that came out of its large head.

"You two look so much alike. Could this old man take you two out on a date?" He asked them with a mischievous smile on his old crooked face.

Rachel looked over her shoulder at Erica then back to Willy and laughed loudly. Erica had never heard her laugh so genuinely or loudly and simply stood stunned at her reply. "Well, maybe you can take me out, but I think it would be hard to talk Erica into anything so daring as she's quite the prude." Rachel told him before carrying her bags into Erica's apartment and blowing a kiss to Willy as they closed the door.

Rachel was as tall as Erica and did share many similar characteristics. From their facial structure and their same smile, they were also quite different. Since Rachel was nearing 20 years older than Erica, she showed some of her age. She allowed herself the comfort of some additional weight around her body that didn't detract from her innate sexuality that she exuded but simply added to it. To pair with this she had large breasts. Her bra said 36DD and she often had to try and hide their size but when she stood naked in front of a mirror, even she had to marvel at their beauty and often held them up, as they sagged from their age and heft.

Today she was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a maroon long-sleeve shirt. She had pushed the sleeves up to her elbows. "Mom, what was that all about?" Erica asked Rachel.

"What are you talking about?" She asked as she leaned her suitcase against a wall.

"You were openly flirting with Willy about a date and insinuated to him you would want me to go on the date with you." Erica lamented.

"Oh that? That's nothing. He's a handsome man and I wouldn't mind going on a date." She replied.

"But Dad just died!" She nearly screamed at Rachel through growing tears.

"Oh honey," she started with softening eyes, "There's so much to tell you but I know this loss hurts you. Come here and hug your mom." As she spoke, she walked to her daughter and held her tightly. As they hugged, Erica felt as though she were a child again and quickly became lost in the warmth of her embrace and the comfortable and familiar smell of her mother's perfume.

Erica showed her mom around the apartment and showed her the small room that she would be sharing with Vicky. When she opened the door, Vicky squealed and ran to Rachel. "Grandma!" She said as she wrapped her hands around Rachels waist, and her head rested on her ample bosom. Erica watched it happen and had a wicked thought but drove it from her mind as she shook silently from the effects of the thought.

"Grandma, I'm so excited that you're here and that we get to spend so much time together. I don't start college for another month and dad and Erica said we could just chill together until then." Vicky said to her Grandma and as they began to catch up on the recent past. Erica excused herself and closed the door behind herself. She then left her apartment to get the ingredients for dinner.

As she was in the grocery store, she received a text and saw that it was from Rocky. Right away she was dizzy, Rocky hadn't texted her or talked to her in the last two weeks. What could he be texting her for now? She used her facial recognition to unlock her phone and read the text. "I heard your mom came to stay with you for a bit. Can't wait to get to know her as well as Willy is." it said then what followed made Erica abandon her shopping cart in the middle of the store and retreat to the bathrooms.

When she closed the door to the stall, she decided to hide in she opened her phone and muted her phone. A picture appeared on the screen and it showed a close-up of her mom's face and a play button in the middle of the picture. She shook with fear as she pressed the play button. By now the weakness in her knees had caused her to sit on the toilet and her legs to part slightly. The long navy blue, button down dress she was wearing slid effortlessly around her legs and she watch transfixed on the video.

On the video the picture started zoomed in on Rachels face then panned out to show her on her knees and Willy standing in front of her. From the movement of the camera it was clear that there was a third person in the room with Rachel and Willy, but Erica couldn't tell who it was. As the camera came around to show Willy, he had his cock out and pointed it at Rachels face. Rachel reached out with both hands and smiled broadly as she stroked it up and down and continued her vigorous stroking of his dark meat.

While Erica watched his cock, she recalled her own experience with his cock and her hands found their way to the buttons of the dress and undid them quickly then snaked her hand inside her white full-bottomed cotton panties that she was wearing. She was fully drenched and as she began sliding her hand through her pussy, she felt jealous that her mom could have her hands so full.

Back on the video that played in front of her she saw her mom speak as she looked into the camera and wished she could hear what she was saying but dared not risk being found in a grocery stores bathroom as she played with herself watching her mom with an old black man. When her mom was finished talking on the video she smiled once again before walking forward on her knees until she was inches from having the head of his cock touch her lips. Then she removed her hands from his cock and took him fully in her mouth. She bobbed down and up expertly as she held her eyes closed lightly, and it seemed to Erica that she was smiling as she sucked his dick.

"Oh My God Mom!" Erica cooed silently as she continued to play with herself and watch her mom continue her enthusiastic assault on Willy's cock. It was clear that Willy was about to cum, just like Erica recalled him doing over her so long ago, and when he did, she played with her clit harder as her mom swallowed his entire load. When she showed the camera her empty mouth, she said something else that Erica wanted to hear, then the video cut off.

Erica crested over her own climax at the same time that Willy filled her mom's mouth with cum and Erica sat back guiltily on the toilet with her cunt on display as she removed her fingers from her moist clit. She quickly stood up and hastily buttoned her dress then left immediately. Her grocery cart and things gathered left alone. All that she grabbed was her purse before running out of the store. She drove back home as quickly as she could and when she arrived, she walked quickly to her apartment.

As she closed the door to her apartment, she found her mom watching TV in the living room reclining in a chair with Vicky on the couch nearby. Erica didn't want to distress the naïve Vicky so she tried to act calm as she walked in. When Rachel saw Erica, she got up and approached Erica and took her into a hug before kissing her lightly on the lips and welcomed her home. When their lips touched Erica thought about the video and how Willy's cock was just inside her mouth and filled with cum. When Rachel withdrew from the welcome hug, she saw Erica lick her lips and raise her hand to feel them before pulling her hand back down quickly.

"Welcome home dear. I thought you were getting groceries though?" She said.

"Umm, can we talk in private? I saw something that made me race home." Erica told her.

"Sure-thing dear." She said to Erica then held her hand and led her back down to the room that she was going to be sharing with Vicky. When they walked in Rachel sat on the bed quietly.

"Mom, how could you!? With Willy? You don't even know him!" She said in a quiet yell as her mom sat emotionless on the bed.

"Well that's true that I don't know him, but his cock was delicious." She said honestly and as a matter of fact.