Goodbye Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greg." There was no reply. She wanted so badly to just lose herself in the moment, come what may. But she couldn't.

"Greg!" She threaded her fingers through his hair, and pulled his head back. Making him to look at her, forcing him to listen.

There was a look she'd never seen before, in his impossibly blue eyes,

"Greg!" She said more urgently.

"Fuck!" He withdrew immediately, and despite it being exactly what she'd wanted him to do, she felt like she'd lost a part of her self. Before she had the opportunity to voice any of that, he swept her up into his arms and carried her through the flat, depositing her gently on his bed. Gathering her into his arms, he buried his face into her chest. "I havegot to stop doing that." As he spoke, he pressed tender kisses on her face. She was falling into the delicious sensation when he stopped again and covered his eyes with a hand.

"Why don't I have any control when I'm around you?"

"Greg." She pulled the hand away, so he would meet her gaze. "Please. I need you"

Before her very eyes, his face transformed. Guilt ridden anguish departed and desire took its place. With a great economy of moment, he slid a condom on, and lifted Orla by her waist. He lowered her down onto his erection and thrust into her. Encircling her waist with his hands, he took her in long, deep strokes. Somehow he was managing to entirely control the pace of their lovemaking, even though she was on top. When he moved his hand to where their bodies met and found her clitoris she fell to pieces immediately, shattering around him, and falling forward onto his chest. He climaxed shortly afterwards, with a shuddering roar. They lay still, save only for their breathing. Skin sticky, in the summer heat, hearts thudding against each other.

*

She wasn't sure how long she'd been asleep for, but when Orla woke she was beside him, her head resting on his shoulder, his arm curled around her waist, holding her against him. The only sound in the room was Greg's breathing. Propping herself up on her elbowed she studied him as he slept. Something like anxiety flickered in her chest. She was tiny bit freaked out by the strength of her feelings. And she was quite certain sex had never been this intense.

Untangling herself from his embrace with some difficulty, she crept out of bed, again. Grateful, as she wandered naked into the kitchen, that no one else lived there. When she slid back into his room, with two mugs of coffee, Greg was sitting up in bed a huge grin on his face.

"Morning babes"

Orla narrowed her eyes and tried to hide her smile. "Babes?"