All Comments on 'Goodbye Girl Ch. 05'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely tied together for Orla and Gref as Vanessa ties the knot with her fiance

It is nice to read a series that has its ups and downs, great character developmen story line and an upbeat ending.

Orla and Greg seem to be on a trajectory of love and all because of a London police station.

What a great story they can tell their kids when they get asked "how did you two meet, Daddy and Mommy".

Thank you for all your creativity and hard work. We are grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You need to write a book.

Thank you for sharing your work! I love the storyline, the character definition, the sensuality and buildup. I love that you don’t need to use vulgar language to turn up the heat. I love everything about your writing!

Hope to read more!!!

EquilibriumorEminenceEquilibriumorEminencealmost 4 years ago
Great story, lovely details

Not only was the story breathtakingly erotic, but you had such wonderful humanizing details about the characters which made them fleshed out enough that I feel genuinely happy to imagine them together!

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 3 years ago

Beautifully written as ever, and an unexpectedly (but satisfyingly) sweet ending. Although, it seems to me that, given what we know of Orla, being carryied off into the woods would probably suit her just fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Goodbye Girl Series Info