Goodbye Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

And so it went like that for the next two weeks, the Amish guys working by seven, not arriving by seven, working by seven. Claire showing up with lunch every day and grannie on the porch supervising from afar. If I wasn't needed for a decision of some sort I spent my time in the milkhouse getting what would be my shop ready. During that two weeks Claire and I only got together three times, no heavy making out, time on her couch or us with gran one evening talking about what all was being done to get things ready before winter.

It took them 11 days to complete the project, money well spent. It was a Tuesday morning when they loaded the last of their equipment and moved on to the barn that had been postponed. It was just after 11 when I texted Claire.

Me: Hey there. Want to do lunch in town? I think you've earned it.

Claire: Sure. Anytime I don't have to cook is okay with me.

Me: Great, pick you up at 11:30.

The special of the day was all you can eat chicken with mashed potatoes or fries and a piece of cake. We didn't need to think about it, in no time at all full plates were put in front of us. On the way home Claire asked if I would drive to the Rock Creek park. Which was no more than an open spot about one hundred feet in diameter, a half dozen picnic tables with permanent grilles stood alongside the creek. Considering it was already mid-August the creek water had warmed some, enough so that I went wading with my pants rolled up while she waded in shorts. Sitting on the bank a few minutes later she took my hand looking at me.

"The barn looks so good, they did a great job. With that out of the way maybe there will be time for us. I really would like this to become more than close neighbors who neck and play patty cake once in a while. George, I meant it when I said I want to be your girl, your welcome home girl. We both knew it wouldn't work when we parted thirty some years ago, but we aren't kids anymore. And to be frank, I don't want to grow old by myself. I need your input."

With my feet still in the cool water I laid back, the sun warming my face, a relaxed feeling overcoming my body. With my eyes were closed I felt Claire lay next to me with her head in the crook of my shoulder. Her arm went across my chest and her leg over mine so she was lying against me sideways. Turning my head I kissed her forehead and dropped my arm around her shoulders.

"I don't need to think about it Claire. I feel the same way. There was a connection between us that night so long ago, for me it's still there. I realize now that every woman I tried having a lifelong relationship with I eventually compared to you, and they all came up wanting. You don't have to marry me, but I want us to be together the rest of our lives."

Her answer was to crawl up my body a few inches and plant those soft sexy lips on mine while gently pushing her pelvis into my thigh. My left hand went across her body cupping her right breast. I didn't squeeze or mold it, I simply cupped it as we kissed. Her right hand went over the top of mine in a similar fashion, just holding it in place. Moving back to her original position I left my hand on her breast.

She chuckled, "You kinda like my boobs don't you. It's okay because I like having your hands on them. Maybe we can do an upgrade one evening to see how your lips like them."

My cock was rising to the occasion, she noticed and giggled.

"Oh my, is that a cucumber in your pocket or are you happy with that suggestion?"

I growled, "Just tell me where and when."

Raising up on one elbow she looked directly into my eyes. "Tonight if you aren't too tired."

I laughed, "I may be tired but I'm not dead."

"Good." She purred. "I have a surprise for your eyes tonight. I think you'll like it."

I made an on-the-spot decision. "If I come over I want to stay for breakfast."

She smiled, "How do you like your eggs?"

With a smirk on my face I answered, "The same way I'm gonna leave yours, scrambled."

She lightly slapped my chest, "There aren't any of those kinds of eggs to scramble anymore, but you're welcome to stir the bowl all you like. Will Harriet be okay?"

"Yeah. Paulie doesn't want to be alone in that big house of hers since Rod died so she's been staying with us. I'll let her know I won't be home tonight. She'll be happy as a pig in mud."

I was helping Claire stand as she put her body against mine and sighed, "It's been so long since I've felt this comfortable with a man. If I think about it, that was the night we were together your first time. It was so easy being with you. Do you think we can have that again?"

I already knew the answer, "We can spend a lifetime trying."

When I dropped her off at home she walked around to my side of the truck, leaned in for a kiss and said.

"I don't want you to think I'm loose, but I know what I want and that's you. I see no reason to beat around the bush any longer. Speaking of bush, I don't shave mine, hope that won't be an issue."

I shook my head, "I like it natural."

"Good, 7 o'clock, bring your overnight kit. Don't knock, just come in, I'll be waiting."

At home I took care of mowing the lawn and putting things away so I could close the hay mow doors. Gran asked if I was going to be home for supper saying that neither she nor Paulie felt like cooking.

"I'll be home for supper but staying the night with Claire. I'll take care of supper, isn't there some venison baloney still in the freezer?" She nodded. "I'll cook some of that with some caramelized onions and pan fried potatoes."

With a snicker she asked, "So. Staying the night with Claire huh? Bout time, you two been dancing the same tune for weeks now. Just be sure you treat her good Georgie."

As I walked through the TV room toward the bathroom for a shower and shave Pauline chuckled, "I've been wondering how long it would take before you two finished what you started over 30 years ago. She'll be good for you George, treat her right."

As soon as I was showered and shaved I started in on supper, it was a simple but filling meal. I shooed both out of the kitchen and did clean up on my own. My stomach was like a hen's nest, all knotted up and out of sorts. I didn't want to mess things up and needed to stay busy, dishes and cleaning up was the perfect remedy. Besides my hands were covered in grease stains, washing dishes would get rid of those.

Tonight was going to be the night to relive the euphoria she'd led me to so many years ago. We wouldn't be young, tight, toned and ready to take on the world, but it was going to be just as good in a different way. One with experience under our belts, one with a greater understanding of relationships, one of knowing what we wanted for the rest of our lives. Walking into her kitchen I noticed the smell of scented candles, it wasn't dark in the house, there was just enough light to let you see without being able to fully focus.

I entered what she called her living area to see her leaning against a corner of the wall leading down the hall to her bedroom. What she was wearing, or shall I say wasn't wearing, was making my dick hard. Covering her was a transparent baby doll kind of top that hid nothing, beneath it was a black garter belt and fishnet stockings, sans panties. I stared at her bush through the material, it was no bigger than all those years ago and appeared to be just as dark.

Her voice broke the trance, "Are you going to stand there and look all night or are you going to get naked and join me in the bedroom?"

I can't recall a time when I disrobed with more speed or enthusiasm. My cock was at full mast when I walked into her bedroom, she was standing next to the bed naked except for the belt and stockings. It felt so right when our naked flesh caressed each other as we embraced through long sensuous kisses. Our hands were roaming, exploring, probing. She pushed back and whispered.

"Lay down, my turn first."

She was on hands and knees as she hovered over my legs and lower body. Lowering herself she dragged her breasts the length of my thighs before taking me into her mouth. With over half of my dick in her mouth she pulled off with an exaggerated POP and looked in my eyes.

"I didn't get to do any of this last time. Nice cut cock Georgie, you haven't lost a fraction of an inch over the years. In fact it seems bigger. Lay back and let me do my magic, when you're ready to cum just let it fly. Then I'll have you do me, by the time I cum you'll be ready for round two. Lay back and let Claire take care of these heavy balls."

I had no idea how active her love life had been over the years, but this was no novice when it came to sucking cock. I don't normally cum quickly from a blow job, that was about to change. I didn't last ten minutes before my body stiffened, my hands went to the sides of her head, my breathing stopped, my heart was racing. Every time my balls contracted she swallowed, nary a drop escaped her lips, which she smacked as she let my limp leaker drop from her mouth.

"Was it good for you big boy?" She asked. "You sure cum a lot, it was almost more than I could get down before the next stream filled my mouth. My cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk. I'll let you catch your breath before you do me."

I lay half dazed listening to what I thought was her brushing her teeth. Sure enough, when she kissed me I tasted toothpaste.

"Was it that bad Claire?" I asked.

"Not at all, in fact it was downright yummy. I don't mind the taste, the texture is what bothers me. I know, it's my problem, but if you can live with it I'll continue to give you blow jobs. Ready for a little kitty juice on your chin?" She asked with a huge smile.

I nodded. She knee walked up my body, as a knee moved over my shoulder I knew exactly what she wanted, something I happened to thoroughly enjoy. I wondered how she knew. As soon as both knees were straddling my shoulders I spread them with my arms causing her pussy to be on my mouth. I slowly licked and lapped until I thought she'd been teased enough. Stiffening my tongue I parted the labia shooting straight for her clit. When my tongue touched it she jumped with a squeal.

Then I heard her, "Left side just above my vagina. Other left side, oh God yes, right there, don't stop."

Her hips were rocking, I was diligently ministering her in the spot she'd told me when I felt her hands grab mine. She drew them to her breasts, those wonderful breasts I had felt so many years ago. She was wheezing, hissing through teeth and then she told me what to do.

"Pinch the nipples a little. Yes like that, pull them out. Oh God I'm there, squeeze my tits George."

With my hands on the under side of her breasts I squeezed and molded them into cones as pulling outward from her body. That's when the orgasmic tsunami hit, she screamed at the same time grabbing my head tight to her pussy, hips rocking, dragging her clit across my chin, juices flooding my face. As out of breath as she was she slid down my body until her nether area touched mine. Pushing back she impaled herself on my hard throbbing dick.

"I know your face is a mess babe but I don't get wet like I used to and I need your cock in me right now. Fuck me Georgie, fuck me."

Wrapping my arms around her I rolled us over without pulling out, taking her ankles I lifted her legs straight up. Groaning she wiggled her ass while I pushed in deeper with every stroke until we were pelvis to pelvis. I stopped a moment to wait for her, opening her eyes she nodded.

"Do me hard and deep George. Don't hold back, I can take it."

I didn't change position, I held her legs high and apart, by the time I was ready to blast her vagina full of semen I was over the top of her far enough that her legs were almost parallel with her torso. When I felt my balls tighten I sat up straight, arched my back and jammed my dick into her cunt as far as it would go. Her body shook, looking down I watched her tummy convulse like she'd been hit with an electric shock. Then another as her hips undulated continuously, no more than a series of low moans ever left her mouth.

I let go of her legs which plopped down onto the mattress immediately, still spread wide, my cock still twitching inside her. As I softened she squeezed the vaginal muscles forcing me out, with it came a small flow of semen dribbling downward into the crack of her ass. Sitting back on my haunches I watched her body, breasts rising and falling with each breath, fluid being expelled from her vagina with each squeeze. I found it extremely erotic. Opening her eyes she smiled and held her arms out for me to lay with her.

As I lay with her spooning against my back my dick was leaking onto the towel below us, I was going to move when she whispered, "Leave it, stay with me." Her arms were over mine, the fingers of her left hand slowly moving back and forth through the chest hair. Turning to face her we kissed.

"Thank you George, I've needed that for weeks. Thank you for getting me warmed up and wet using your tongue, damn you're a good pussy eater. You're a much better lover than last time and as much as I would like to go again you've stretched me enough for one night. Nothing has been inside me for years, not even my fingers. Maybe tomorrow, or the next day. I definitely want more of you, I just need time to get past the soreness. Take that towel to the laundry basket and then sleep with me, hold me, please."

I don't think either of us moved through the night because we woke up in the same embrace we'd been in when we went to sleep. We lay there face to face kissing, caressing, I was careful to not penetrate with my fingers. I had a chance to do what I hadn't the night before, kiss and suck those lovely breasts. She did something I'd never had done before, crawling over the top of me she lowered her breast into my mouth. After ministering to both she lay down again.

"Thanks again, that's sort of my kink. I love the way my tits form into perfect cones when they hang down, a pair of lips wrapped around the nipples is the only way to thoroughly enjoy the moment."

Taking a breast in hand I formed it into a cone and lightly bit the nipple.

"Oh my God, how did you know I love that? Mmm, we're gonna be good together."

Over the next month I was sleeping at Claires at least three nights a week. I was waiting for gran to have breakfast with me when I heard a commotion from Pauline. Running to her we found gran dead, lying on her back with a picture of our gramps clutched to her chest. I thought to myself, "she left the way she wanted to, quietly in her sleep." She had to know it was her last night on earth, why else would she have taken the picture to bed with her.

The Lutheran church was filled to capacity the day we buried her. Sitting in the living room with a cup of hot chocolate Pauline said to Claire.

"Why don't you move in here now? You and George can take grannies room."

Claire smiled, "Paulie, you know two women in the same kitchen doesn't work."

Pauline had the answer, "With both Rod and gran gone I won't be here much longer. Thomason's want to put up a parlor and expand the herd but don't have the land to support it. They'll buy my place in a heartbeat, I want to move to Kentucky where my grandbabies are. Question is, what will you do with your place Claire?"

Claire sat back twiddling the ends of her hair like she always did when ruminating with a thought. Sitting up she looked at Paulie, then me.

"I'll sell it. Boyers have most of it leased as is, their farm has been paid for, for years, they won't have any trouble buying mine outright. Then I'll move in here with George."

Things move quickly when you have a plan and know what you want to do. Pauline's place sold in three days, she was right, the Thomason's bought it the moment she told them her plans. It took Boyers a few weeks longer to buy Claires farm. We had an auction to get rid of the final things she no longer wanted or needed. It was October by the time all was said and done. Claire and I decided we didn't need to be married to remain true to each other. With a gleam in her eye one morning at breakfast she asked.

"Are we ready to start on the truck? I had an idea about how to work on it through the winter. Let's build a room using a corner of the shed, insulate all the walls and put a high efficiency furnace in there. We only need to keep it above freezing overnight, we can raise the temp in the morning. Let's get one of those thermostats you can control with your phone, then we can raise the temp while we eat breakfast and not have to go outside until we're ready."

Which is exactly what we did, by Thanksgiving we had the walls built, the room insulated, a high efficiency furnace installed and the '37 up on jack stands. Our love life was exciting and exuberant, as exciting as lovers can be in their mid-fifties I might add. She continued to entice me with her everyday cotton undies during the day and seductive lingerie at night. I make it a point to minister to her body anyway she wishes. She once commented.

"The worst sex we've ever had George was great."

With the '37 nearly rebuilt by late March we began making plans to finish the milkhouse workshop and fix the plumbing in the barn. We slowly drove the '37 out of the shed and onto the valley road in late May, hardly able to wait for the 4th of July when we would drive it in the parade.

Lying in one another's arms one night after a very satisfying romp wherein we had gone from missionary, to doggy, and then on her side before we exploded, I held her and softly crooned in her ear.

"You started out as my goodbye girl, then became my welcome home girl, now you're my forever girl."

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers