Goodbye House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, bro! I'm just so excited, I can't calm down." she in a large T-shirt and pajama bottoms, and was holding her hands together in front of her as she bounced around. "I wanted to come see your suit."

"Uh, ok." I said. I threw the pants down on the bed, since they were doing no good anyway. I unzipped the carrier and showed it to her. "It's a real nice one. There's a real funny story about this, actually..." I recounted the story of the clerk at the store, including my odd suspicions, while I put the coat on and modeled it for her.

"Man, that does sound super lucky..." she said. "Almost too lucky! There's something fishy going on here and I just can't put my finger on it. Too many coincidences; I got my dress for free too, unexpectedly." When I was done showing it off to her she got up and swirled her hand around the coat, "That looks so amazing, you're like James Bond or something; this fabric is so soft and smooth as well. A man with a coat like this will have no problem getting ladies."

I laughed as I took it off and replaced it back on the hangar. "I suppose, as long as we never go back to my place."

"Well in that case, let's go to my place." She grabbed my hand and led me along (yes, I'm still in just my boxers) to her room. "I gotta show you this dress!"

She pulled it out of the closet, and hung it up for me to look at. It was long and black, with some kind of frilly fabric around the waist and down the front. But something was off.

"Kay, not to be a dress noobie or anything," I was trying to figure out how to ask this right. "The front of the dress looks, um... incomplete?"

She laughed and said, "Oh silly that's just the style. Lemme show you." She attempted to slip it on over her head, but looked like she was having some trouble.

"What's wrong?" I asked, unsure if there was actually any problem.

"It's... <struggling> it won't go on with the t-shirt. It has a very particular way to go and the shirt is just too bulky to accommodate it."

So she got the dress back off and put it on the bed, then just whipped off the shirt and threw it on the bed as well. I didn't know my sister slept without a bra, but I got quite a view of her amazing tits again.

She gave me a wink and put the dress on. This time it came down smoothly; she did some kind of fabric ninja moves, and the cloth on top sort of criss-crossed her chest across her boobs. She raised her hands above her head and twirled around and I saw it crossed in the back, too. It left the sides, abdomen, and the sternum exposed.

"Holy cow!" I exclaimed in disbelief, "That's a sexy dress for a sexy body! You sure dad's gonna be OK with it?"

"Yeah." she explained, "Mom said she had talked it over with dad before hand, and she would further smooth things over tonight." As she said that, we heard them going at it through the vents. "Well, I guess she's in there making the case right now."

I heard dad groaning out loud, "Sounds like she's making a compelling argument." Between the HVAC soundtrack and the hot girl right next to me, I was having trouble keeping things under control.

When I turned back, I saw she had removed her pants and had her leg up on the side of the bed. "Oh and look, it has this slit which goes down; so it's like, extra sexy. The split goes all the way up to my thigh here!"

I looked, and indeed it did. In fact, the fabric moved around and I could almost see the flesh of her mound under there. "That's quite revealing... you know if you wear any brightly colored underwear it's gonna stick out like a sore thumb."

She held up a finger, and turned around to the closet. She bent over to get something from a drawer. As she did, I could see the fabric cling to her; I could see her butt crack, and it looks like the start of another crack just below that. She whirled around and held up a pair of really skimpy black lace panties. "Mom thought of that too, and got me this."

I was floored that mom would let her daughter wear this out in public, much less pick it out for her! She could see the shock on my face.

"She said that, I'm becoming a woman, and one day I'm gonna meet a nice man who wants to go to a nice place for dinner when things are getting more serious, and that I should have a nice dress for that occasion; and that I might want to spice it up a bit to make it extra special."

"Wow, I guess mom and dad got some history they never shared with us." By now I had a raging hard-on. "Hey, sis." I said, nervously trying to come up with something, "Look, I'm gonna go on to bed and give you some privacy to change back into PJs."

She glanced down to see the circus tent setting up in my pants. "Oh, I am supposed to take that as a compliment. Mom told me a long time ago 'if a man has a raging boner for you, take it; it's a compliment'." She kinda looked up in the air in thought, "I wonder if she meant take the compliment, or the boner. But anyway! Don't go! Please?" I shrugged as she started to undo and pull the dress back over her head and hang it back up.

I also just realized she was not wearing panties either as she slipped a skimpy nightgown on over her head. She stood there almost nude, and I in my boxers.

She started talking as if we weren't almost naked as Adam and Eve right now in front of each other, "I been thinking a lot. I have had a wonderful time this week, things really seem to be moving faster and going right in our lives finally. I am a bit scared." She reached out and hugged me tightly.

"Shhhh," I said, softly stroking her hair. I found the feel of her soft breasts against mine to be quite exhilarating. "There's nothing to be scared of; the future looks bright for us, we got no reason to be afraid."

She looked at me, and I could see tears in her eyes. They were masking something else: terror. "I... I've been having some bad dreams."

This concerned me greatly; I believe dreams have significance and don't take them lightly. I have been known to have some insight into dreams, although I won't go so far as to call it interpretation. But sometimes my insights end up being freakishly accurate. "Tell me."

"Ok, so." She took a deep breath and started, "The past 3 nights I've been having the same couple of dreams. It starts off with both of us standing outside the house, and I see the wagon packed up with stuff: suitcases, small furniture, etc... At first I thought we were going away to college or something, but something's different. The sky is dark and cloudy over the house."

She took a deep breath and continued "Then I see the street: Mom and Dad are there, and they're packing up the wagon as well. I dunno why there's two station wagons, I don't get it. The sky behind them is all sunny and bright, with big puffy white clouds. There's almost like a ray of sunshine coming directly down to them. They're wearing like vacation gear; hawaiian shirts and white hats and pants. They wave to us, get in the car, and drive off."

She closed her eyes for a second, and then continued; her voice was starting to quaver. "I see the house again, and... it's on fire. We're getting in the car like nothing is happening; we drive off in the opposite direction mom and dad went. At this point I wake up in a nervous sweat, go to the bathroom to get a drink and go back to bed."

"Ok, well," I started, "the reaction is normal; you're scared and get sweaty, which makes you thirsty. It really does kinda sound like something bad is happening; but I don't think it will drive our family apart forever. I'm sure it's just like us going off to college and having our own lives, and mom and dad going on to live their lives." I didn't want to tell her what I really thought; she was too scared and couldn't handle it in this state. Plus tomorrow was a big day, and she should be free to enjoy it. "The weather probably means it's like clear sailing for them, and our lives are still going to have some trouble for awhile. The house burning could be that we all move, or maybe just a symbolic representation of the old stage of our lives passing away".

She leaned her head into me and breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Thanks, bro; it all makes sense. There's more, though... So when I went back to bed and I'm all sweaty and stuff, I took my shirt off or changed it and went back to sleep. Then the second dream begins."

She looked at me and paused slightly before continuing. "I dream I'm in bed with someone and we're like super in love and stuff, might be married or something; I don't know. And we start having sex, and it's amazing. It goes on forever, and it's so hot. Then I wake up the next morning, and the bed is wet for a different reason. And then that's when I realize that person is my soul-mate; I'll never find another one who understands me and loves me so deeply. And that person... he's... it's you."

I'm floored, speechless. Apparently my jaw was floored, too.

"I know!" She exclaimed. "It's not right, it's like totally the opposite of right. I don't know if it's related to what happened earlier; I honestly haven't been thinking about you in that way since that night of the bathroom. But then there was that talk we had after the girl at the CC, and I was really confused why I acted that way... I wonder if it's something like hidden deep down inside me? But I don't think that's what either of us wants."

I decided to approach this somewhat logically: "Well it might just be how we feel so close to each other, or it could be a hidden fantasy that you have but don't really want to come true, or it could just be that you've super-imposed a familiar face onto a strong desire to meet someone special. Maybe there's qualities about me that you find you want in your soulmate, and the brain just got mixed up."

Her face lit up, "Yes, see that's it right there! You and I have a special emotional bond, and we understand each other in ways that almost nobody else ever could. Maybe it's just wishing I found someone like you."

I smiled at her, "I'm sure it is." I kissed her forehead, "but for now let's go to bed; big day tomorrow." My hard-on had subsided awhile ago and I intended to keep it that way.

She tightened her grip on me, and looked up at me and locked her eyes into mine. "No."

"What?" I replied.

"Kiss me", she said. I looked at her questioningly. "I need to know how far down this goes. Kiss me as you would a lover." She threw off her shirt and reached down to push my boxers to the floor. "I need to feel you against me as a lover would."

My hard-on was coming back. I think I understood what she was asking. In some sense, it was the same question I had in the back of my mind since those events the past few weeks. So I let her run with it for a bit.

I locked her into my embrace, passionately kissing her. We moved each other's hands across our backs, enjoying every little feel of our lips against each other. We broke the kiss softly, reluctantly, almost remorsefully.

"I have my answer," she said.

"I think I have mine as well", I replied.

She broke away and started putting her clothes back on. I picked up my boxers and headed for my room. For some reason I didn't even bother putting them back on. There was a storm moving in, and the air was humid. It would be uncomfortable to sleep with them on, anyway.

I reached my room and climbed into bed, and started drifting asleep almost immediately.

* * * * *

I woke up again; this dream was different. I was in my room scared and lonely, but also had a purpose in my mind. It was clear now; I know what I needed to do. I stripped down again, walked down the hall, and into my brother's room.

I just stared at him for a bit, admiring how sweet he looked, his toned muscles, his firm butt. It was humid because of the storm, and he was sleeping in the nude. I climbed into bed with him. He had a double bed, because he was taller and needed more room for his feet. They still stuck off the edge of the bed, though.

He was lying on his stomach and the covers had come off a bit. I breathed into his face a bit, and he made a noise and unconsciously turned over. I saw his thick penis flop around. I snuggled myself up into his arm, licked my hand, and reached down to stroke his member slowly.

He started making noises, but he was still asleep. His penis was involuntary growing. He reached over and a hand landed squarely on my breast. He cupped it, tilted his head up a bit and squeezed it a few times.

"Mmmm, wha... huh? Kaylie is that you?" He managed to say, groggily.

I purred back to him, "Why don't you let your hand figure that out."

He moved his hand around more, now fully enjoying my tits. He pushed me onto my back and moved down a bit, breaking my grip on his penis. His mouth moved to my tits, sucking, licking, and kissing their way into every angle and surface. His tongue swirled around my nipple, and my pussy started tingling along with it. I grabbed his hand, and slid it slowly down to my pussy. He caressed the outside, up and down, making circles around it and exploring the outside.

Then he pushed his finger into me, ever so slightly. He explored the knob at the top, causing immense waves of pleasure to crash over me. He reached a finger down inside. It felt so tight; the closest I felt to this was when I have to borrow tampons from other girls at school because I always run out of pads. But it wasn't just a thing sitting stationary inside me... it felt good; it was warm and moved around.

He brought his finger back out and started playing with the knob more. He circled it and caressed it and rubbed it...

"Yes, just like that. Don't stop." I pleaded to him.

He kept at it, sucking on my nipples and fingering me. I was so hot and wet. Soon I felt it build up, like a massive wave of pressure in my abdomen. I was trying to be quiet, but my control broke along with the dam. I moaned louder than I wanted to, "OHHHHH GOD YES, AAAAAAAAAHHHHH." Wave after wave of pleasure hit me until I could bear it no more. I felt limp, like a wet noodle.

"Thank you so much, Josh; I can't tell you how happy you've made me." Tears started to well up as I told him. "But maybe... I can show you." I went back to his penis, stroking it a bit. I got up on my knees and took it into my mouth, sucking on it; I made sure to purse my mouth or use my tongue so that my teeth wouldn't scrape his flesh. I was rewarded with a hardening cock in my mouth, filling up and becoming harder.

"Oh yes, Kay, that feels so good." I heard him say, as I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft.

Feeling him at full strength; I stopped and looked at him. He looked at me, as if thinking about what my eyes were communicating. He nodded. I got up, slid my legs over his, and scooted up so that my pussy was right by his cock.

"Josh," I said, "I love you so much. I'm still afraid of a lot of things, but wherever our paths lead us; I hope they lead us there together. In any case, I want you as my first. I want you to know that no matter what may come, you'll always have someone who loves and understands you nearby."

With that, I moved the tip of his penis to the opening of my dripping pussy. I slid down slowly, just a little bit at a time. Soon I felt his penis hit the tip of my womanhood. "This is it", I said. "I heard it will hurt, I don't know if I can..."

He opened his arms wide, and I bent down with him still just inside me. We embraced in a warm, loving hug. He kissed me deeply, and thrust up into me. I felt a sharp pain as his cock tore through me. We stayed still, except for our sweet embrace, and tender kisses. I focused on the kisses, and the feel of my breasts against his hairy chest, and his strong arms around me... and the pain went away.

I broke the kiss and nodded. He started slowly moving inside me in small motions. Gradually, feeling the muscles start to relax, he increased the pace. I moaned and purred in approval, to let him know it was OK.

He groaned on his own, feeling the first vagina engulfing his penis. "I..." he struggled to speak, "I never imagined it would be so good. It's so warm and wet, and slippery; yet I can also feel ridges inside there, gripping me. This must be what heaven is like."

I smiled and nodded, "It's heaven for me, too, baby. Keep it up, come for me baby." I chuckled a bit, "I guess mom was right; when a guy has a hard-on for you, you have to take it as a compliment. I am so complimented right now... I want to take all of it."

I was reaching a second climax, and I wanted so much for him to get there as well. The dirty talk must have sped it up for him, his pace quickened and he was pounding in and out faster than I could keep up. I felt the pressure rising again... he kept pumping and pumping. There! It broke again. "Aaaaahhhhh baby, I'm coming again! Come with me, baby! Fill me up!"

He suddenly stopped, and let out a loud groan and I felt his penis convulsing inside me as I came down from my own high. I was so wet, and it just kept coming and coming. I laid there for a few seconds on top of him, still inside me but quickly retreating. We both took a moment to catch our breath. I got up and kissed him deeply, then rolled off to the side.

The air had cooled so we pulled up the covers and fell asleep in each others' arms.

* * * * *

I woke up to sunshine in my face... or was this another dream? No, I'm awake and this isn't my room. I looked over to see Josh snoozing away. Crap. This is his room, and last night was real. I started to get anxious and looked around to figure out how I was gonna get out of this.

My eyes landed on the window, and a blue bird came into focus. It was staring at me with its beady little hollow eyes. Somehow it looked like it was...smiling? I felt a sense of peace warsh over me, and I laid my head back. I could hear birds chirping, and the sun was shining... it was such a beautiful day and I just felt ALIVE. I sat up in bed and looked at the window again and the bird was gone.

* * * * *

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar sight. My hot sister was there, sitting in my bed with her amazing tits hanging out in the sunlight; she was staring at the window.

My mind recalled the events of last night; the actions taken, and the words spoken. Feeling bold I reached up and cupped her by the right breast, pulling her back down to the pillow gently. Her face turned to me and smiled, with her arm up behind her head on the pillow. God, she just looked heavenly.

"Hi", she said.

"Hi", I said back, still gently caressing her breast.

Not wanting this to be a dream, moved my hand to her side and pulled her in close for a kiss. It was soft and deep; we exchanged tongues so many times I wasn't sure if I still had mine or hers. I didn't even notice her leg going up around me, and the next thing I knew she pulled me on top of her.

My cock was rock hard right now, and as she pulled me it poked at her. I guided it inside again, slowly moving back and forth. She widened her legs to allow me deeper access, and I felt even more wetness and warmth as I went all the way in.

Our breathing was heavy, but no sounds were made; Mom and Dad had left for work already, so it wasn't for fear of being caught. We moved as one. The realization of the situation finally hit me. My penis was inside a woman. I was fucking a pussy. I was fucking my sister. I was fucking my sister's pussy. If it was more possible to get turned on, I certainly managed it. I felt electricity shoot out to my cock, and I moved faster. Breathing harder. In and out, in and out. So soft, so warm, so wet... her warm breath on me, and kisses on my neck. Oh God here it comes! I made a few more hard and purposeful strokes, pushing as deep into her as I could. And then I came, and came, and came. I could feel it filling up her cavity.