Goodbye Lori Pt. 02

Story Info
Lori thinks back to her arrival in Brentwood.
4.2k words
4.41
24.5k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This installment is a prequel to my first story, "Goodbye Lori." If you haven't already, please read that one first. Also, whether you like this story or not, please feel free to leave constructive criticism in the comments section.

*****

Goodbye Lori Part 2: Lori's Abduction

Muffins lay on the soft carpet with her face down and her pert little rear up in the air. She was drenched in her own sweat and Master's as she panted and stayed put just as she had been commanded. She could feel Master's sticky load starting to leak out of her and down her slender, bruised thighs. As the afterglow of the "mating" began to fade, the full realization of what she had done began to creep into the foreground of her exhausted mind. She'd acted just like the dumb, little animal Master had trained her to be. She writhed in humiliation when she thought about her behavior—the bouncing, the begging, the—barking. Worse, the very idea that she was carrying Master's "litter" in her belly now made her want to throw up. Worst of all is that she'd begged him—literally begged him—to do it all to her.

When he'd finished with her and commanded her to stay, Master had left the room. Muffins knew that she could have moved. She could have tried her best to clean his seed out of herself, but there she remained trying her best to keep all of it inside of her—practically ensuring that she would be giving him a "litter" in the near future. Muffins tried to tell herself that she was only obeying because she didn't want to get punished for moving or dripping on the carpet. It wasn't the fear of a rolled-up news paper and a scolding that kept her still though. She wanted to obey—even if she couldn't quite admit it yet.

At the sound of Master's footfalls, Muffins tensed. What did he have in store for her now? The footsteps stopped right behind her. Long seconds ticked by. No doubt he was enjoying seeing her like this—at his feet and completely conquered. Then she felt a towel against her thighs.

"Stay." He repeated as he cleaned her up.

Muffins whimpered quietly as the soft terrycloth slid across her still-sensitive, pink folds. It was so humiliating not even being able to clean herself. She hated it. Yet, when he'd finished, Muffins wiggled her butt back and forth awkwardly in a vain attempt to persuade him to continue rubbing her.

"Sit!" He commanded.

Despite the fatigue in her limbs, Muffins scrambled to obey. She clumsily sat up on her knees, with her legs together, her back straight, her "paws" hanging in front of her, and her eyes wide, attentive, and on him. Master was still naked and her gaze couldn't help but focus on his penis. It had gone soft since their "mating" and still glistened with her juices.

"You got my cock dirty with your smelly puppy parts..." Master chided her with a smile.

Muffins felt her cheeks go red. If she still had her voice and even a shred of self-confidence she would have reminded him that he took her and not the other way around. As it was, she found herself embarrassed that she was "smelly."

"Clean it." Master commanded as he rolled back his foreskin to reveal the thick purple head of his cock.

Muffins furrowed her brow and wondered how exactly she was supposed to do that. She glanced down at the towel he'd used to clean her.

"No, silly puppy, with your tongue," he corrected her.

She made a disgusted face at him. Though she'd never done it, Muffins knew what oral sex was—how could any girl of the 21st century not know? When she'd first learned about the idea, she'd scrunched up her nose and said that she'd never in a million years let a man put his penis in her mouth—much less after he'd already put it inside of her!

"Clean it!" He repeated more sternly.

That tone always told her that she was seconds away from being punished if she didn't obey. She looked up at Master with sad, pleading eyes, but he did not relent—he never did. Reluctantly, Muffins stuck her little pink tongue out.

"That's right..." He praised as he positioned himself in front of her. "Look up at me."

Her nose was filled with her own odor as she inched closer and closer, shaking like a leaf all the while. Somehow, looking up into Master's eyes reassured her and allowed her to continue towards him even though she hated him for it. Her tongue touched the smooth tip making his whole cock twitch. A mixture of the flavors of his seed and her juices spread over her unsoiled tongue. She jolted back and wretched into her paws. She couldn't possibly do this!

Master took hold of her now-ratty, disheveled pigtails and pulled her back to him.

"Clean it!" He repeated again as he rubbed her face in his sweaty crotch.

Muffins gasped and whined as she put her paws against his hairy thighs and feebly tried to push him away. His slimy cock rubbed against her lips, nose, and cheeks as he yanked her hair painfully until she stopped struggling.

"We can do this all night, Muffins..." He taunted her.

She felt tears come to her eyes. It wasn't enough that he'd reduced her to a disgusting animal, taken her virginity on the floor of his study, and probably put his baby inside of her. He wasn't going to be satisfied until every trace of her—of Lori—was gone.

Timidly, she stuck her tongue back out as he continue to rub her face against him. Again she wretched as the flavor of their mating coated her tongue, but with him now in control she was forced to remain where she was. Master treated her like he'd treated the towel and dragged her along his cock, making sure that her tongue cleaned every inch of him. He moved her head back and forth so rapidly and roughly that poor Muffins soon became dizzy.

"Open your mouth, Muffins." He commanded.

Her brain feeling a bit like scrambled eggs, Muffins struggled to focus. As she parted her lips she noted both fearfully and excitedly that his cock was growing. With his hands still gripping her pigtails, Master guided himself into her open, drooling mouth.

"Keep your mouth wide open..." He groaned as his shaft slid along her tongue. "I don't want to feel any teeth."

Not sure what else to do, Muffins obeyed and held her mouth open as wide as she could and waited to see what he would do to her next. Master stiffened as he slowly pushed into her warm mouth. Her "puppy parts" tingled as his thick shaft slid along her wet tongue making her hips wiggle. His fingers ran through her hair relaxing her a bit as his hands moved to the back of her head. Then just as she was beginning to think that maybe taking him into her mouth wasn't so bad after all, Master pulled her hair and thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock down her tight, protesting throat.

Muffins gagged as her paws reflexively came up to block him. Despite her frantic efforts, Master held her in place with her nose crushed against his rough pubic hair. She mewled pathetically and pounded on his thighs with her paws as she found herself deprived of air. Her cheeks contracted and bulged as she gagged again. Her tear-blurred vision was beginning to fade as her lungs burned as his hairy scrotum brushed her chin. There was a part of her that always knew Master held the power of life and death over her, but it wasn't until that moment that she truly recognized that fact. Would he end her pathetic little life right then?

Master's cock pulled out of her throat with a pop like a cork from a bottle. Muffins coughed and sputtered for breath. Strings of her saliva stretched from her lips to the head of Master's cock, connecting the two of them for a moment. As she gasped for air each string broke and dripped down her chin to her thighs, breasts, and belly making her a slobbery mess.

She was still panting when Master commanded, "Flirt, Muffins."

***

She used to be called Lori—Lori M. Donaldson. It was difficult for her to remember who and what she used to be. It wasn't hard because she couldn't remember—her memory was very good—it was hard because the smart honor student she had been had no resemblance to the meek, cringing little animal on the floor she had become. Lori seemed more like a dream to Muffins than the girl she was prior to Brentwood, prior to Master—prior to being mated.

Lori was a college freshman with a full ride scholarship to an excellent university. While she'd only been at school for a short time, she already liked it for the most part. Though she hadn't really carved out a social life yet, it was certainly better than high school! At least at college there weren't a bunch of immature, country-fried assholes bullying her about being a geek, or being short, or "flat."

It was Friday evening and the start of Lori's second weekend at school. Like the previous weekend, she planned to enjoy a quiet night in her private dorm room—one of the perks of her scholarship. If she would have known that the walk across campus would be her last walk on two legs, she would have savored it. As she entered her dorm she squeezed by a group of girls and guys on their way out for a night on the town. Lori felt a pang of jealousy. Though she'd never admit it, there was a moment that she would have swapped her straight A's and her ugly but comfortable t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes for a short dress, high heels, big boobs and a bubble head! She quickly buried the thought and got on the elevator.

Once inside her room, she leaned against the door and breathed a sigh of relief. It had been a long day of classes and all she wanted to do was relax. She carefully unpacked her backpack, putting each item in its "designated space" and then hung the backpack on the wall by the door. Then she took off her shoes and set them between her desk trashcan and the door, making certain that the heels didn't quite touch the wall. She wiggled her toes gratefully, then peeled off her smelly socks and tossed them into the hamper followed by her jeans and her t-shirt. Lori sighed as she unclipped her white, cotton, padded bra and tossed the confining "contraption" in after the rest of her clothes—freeing her small perky breasts. Finally, she hooked her thumbs into her white cotton briefs and pulled them down revealing her peach-like bottom and an untamed bush of black curls.

Lori looked at herself in the full length mirror and frowned. She thought about those girls again and wondered how she, a short, skinny, pasty, dork could ever compete with those tall, big-breasted skanks. She hefted her breasts up and wondered what they would look like if they were bigger. Then she ran her slender fingers through her coarse mess of pubic hair. Those girls probably shaved, she thought. Lori wondered if the guys really liked that. She bit her lower lip as she continued to stroke her short hairs.

Quickly, she grabbed a towel and draped it over the top of her bed before lying on top of it with her legs lewdly spread. Her fingers awkwardly searched through her personal forest until they brushed her swelling clit. Lori gasped and arched her hips as pleasure rushed through her body. A little moan escaped her lips. She imagined one of the guys from the group turning around and sweeping her off her feet, telling her how pretty and smart she was before he carried her into the dorm room to make love to her. She began to rub her fingers frantically across her swollen, pink lips as she imagined him laying her down and then getting on top of her. Lori furrowed her brow as she struggled to bring herself to orgasm, her clumsy fingers sliding across her slick opening. Her desire rose and rose and rose, but she just—couldn't. Finally, in frustration, she stopped.

She lay on her back panting, sweating and unsatisfied. Lori scolded herself. She'd never finished, why did she think now would be any different? With a miserable sigh she got up, discarded the towel and went to take a long, hot shower. When she returned to her room she made some tea and opened a book to read. She was only a few pages in when her eyes became very heavy.

***

Lori awoke with a start. She didn't remember falling asleep. Why was her bed so cold and hard? She shifted and groaned as she sat up. Why was she on the floor? Her head spun and she tried to steady herself. She blinked a few times until her vision cleared. Lori was not in her bed—she was not even in her room.

She was lying on smooth, stained concrete in a small, perhaps 5' by 8', cinderblock cell. There was a chain link door in one of the walls that she could see led to a gray, concrete hallway. In the middle of the floor there was a circular metal drain with a sewer smell emanating from it. The whole room, in fact, smelled like the inside of an animal shelter—wet dog, harsh cleaning solution, with a sour undercurrent of concentrated urine. There were no windows, but the room was well lit from buzzing halogen bulbs from above.

Lori groaned again as she gingerly shifted to her knees. She gasped when she looked down and suddenly realized that she was stark naked! The shock cleared away the cobwebs and Lori realized how serious her situation was. She tried to stand, but the moment she rose above an unbalanced squat she got dizzy and fell over with a yelp. Lori tried to stand again by steadying herself against the wall, but it was to no avail. She just couldn't stand up without getting dizzy. Grinding her teeth in frustration, she supposed that it must have the drugs they used to knock her out—also supposing that whoever "they" were must have used drugs at all. Hopefully they'd wear off soon.

What the drugs didn't explain was why when she braced herself against the wall did her hands not want to work. Lori held her hands up in front of her face. She looked at them and willed them to move, but they just hung there uselessly. She was already cold, but a chill ran through her.

"What did they do to me?" She wondered.

Shakily Lori crawled to the chain link gate and took a cautious look at the world beyond it. She appeared to be inside a kennel room like an animal shelter might have. Other than the sound of buzz of the lights and the faint sound of a distant air conditioner running, the room was silent. Lori looked up to see that the gate wasn't even locked. It had a simple latch near the top.

She sat up on her knees and reached for the mechanism. Cursing her lack of height she stretched and stretched—using the gate as a brace as she grew more and more dizzy. Finally, her unresponsive hand touched the latch. She struggled to get her deadened fingers through the chain link to unhook the latch. She began to whimper in frustration. Why did this have to be so hard? She shrunk back down before launching herself back up with an irritated growl. Lori tried three more times, before she realized that with her hands like they were, she simply wasn't going to be able to unlatch the gate.

Panting and sweating she returned to her hands and knees and tried to stave off tears as her helplessness started to sink in. She froze when she heard a metal door squeak open followed by the click of hard-soled footwear against the concrete floor. A man in gray coveralls and a matching hat appeared in front of her. Lori backed into the cell and tried to cover herself.

"Good morning, pup!" He said cheerfully.

***

Lori looked up at the man with wide eyes as she fearfully cowered in the corner. She opened her mouth to beg for him to let her go, but all that came out was strange, guttural noise. The man appeared oblivious to her fear and shock and instead approached her as if she were simply a skittish, little animal. He gently opened the gate and slowly approached her with his hands outstretched.

"Relax, pup. I'm not going to hurt you..." He cooed as he inched closer and closer.

She didn't believe him for a moment! Her eyes locked on his hand as he reached into his pocket. She didn't wait to find out what he was retrieving. Lori leapt to her hands and knees and tried to scramble towards the open gate. Acting entirely on instinct, she had no plan beyond just getting past him. The man in the overalls, however, was clearly ready for her escape attempt. He drew a choke chain from his pocket and as she tried to crawl by him, he expertly looped it around her delicate neck. One moderate tug stopped Lori in her tracks.

The helpless girl gagged as the chain clenched against her windpipe forcing her tongue out of her mouth. Her hands shot up to the chain to try to protect her throat, but they were still useless.

"Ah, ah, ah, pup," he chided her as he attached the choke chain to a ratty, blue leash and pulled it taunt. "Now we can go."

Panting, coughing, and with tears in her eyes, Lori crawled after him down the empty, kennel-lined hall and through a door, barely managing to keep up. Another man in a cap and coveralls was waiting by a metal counter.

"Get her up on the table." The second man grumbled.

The first man scooped her up as if she were nothing, his warm, rough hands brushing her sensitive skin, and set her on the cold, hard surface. Lori thrashed about with all the force her tiny body could muster as he held her still on her hands and knees while the second man attached the leash to a hook hanging from above. Lori opened her mouth to curse them—to beg them to let her go. Again all that came out was nonsense.

"Well," the first man laughed at her noises, "It looks like her bark box healed! Check that one off that list."

"Bark box? What the hell does that mean?" Lori wondered as she eyed the door opposite of the one she entered.

The second man grunted in response and grabbed one of her hands. He pinched it hard making Lori cry out. Then he did the same to her other hand. In either case, she could feel the pain but not move her hands.

"Front paws are good," the second man remarked as he turned to make a few checks off a paper on a clipboard. "Let's check her balance."

The leash was unclipped from the ceiling and she was set back onto the ground. The second man casually asked the first to look at something on the clipboard. The moment their eyes were off of her, Lori jumped up to run. She was half way to standing when she became dizzy, just like back in the kennel, and stumbled and fell into an undignified heap on the floor. Crying with frustration, she continued crawling forward to the door until she felt the choke chain cinch around her neck again.

The first man laughed as he pulled her back to him, "I'd say her balance is fixed too!"

The second man made another check on the paper, and said, "She passes. Put her out on the floor—in the front window."

"You really need to learn to have more fun with your job!" The first man said as he led Lori from the room.

Lori awkwardly crawled after him, compelled by the choke chain, to what at first glance looked like a neighborhood pet store with rows of shelves filled with various pet-related paraphernalia and cages of a variety of sizes for holding animals. As she was dragged through the store she did a double-take. The cages were not filled with animals, but instead were occupied by other women! Her mouth dropped open as she stared at a bank of small cages on one wall with a sign over them that read "Kitten Girls" and another smaller bank of cages labeled "Bunny Girls." In between the two banks there was a door labeled, "Exotic Pets." From her low vantage point she couldn't get a good look at most of the occupants, but she saw one of them with her face against the bars wearing a pair of silly-looking white cat ears. They made eye contact and the "kitten" hissed at her. Lori was literally and figuratively speechless as she continued through the store.

On one of the low shelves at her level she saw a row of white bags labeled, "Puppy Chow" in bold, black letters. Under the label there was a picture of woman's face. She had pink, freckled apple cheeks and large, bright, expressive green eyes that seemed to follow Lori as she crawled by. Her short, red, almost orange, hair was done up in ridiculous high pigtails with big pink bows tied at the base of each one. Her smiling mouth was wide open with a bit of drool dripping down the corners. Her tongue hung over her bottom lip just like a dog's might. Next to her there was a word bubble that read, "Yum-yum-yummy! Freckles loves her num-num-nummies!"

12