All Comments on 'Goodbye, Miss Granger Ch. 04-05'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HuntingtheVaultHuntingtheVaultabout 9 years ago
So water goes to steam at 212, books burn at 451

And here we find the average virgin's brain goes to smoke at...huh. Burned out my thermometer.

Seriously, very nice chapter. Page one definitely had me laughing, and the rest of the date was great fun across the board.

Also? Nice stealth double entendre.

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

What a good chapter....start with funny dialogue and end with very hot foreplay. Your stories blend the two so well. The amount of detail you put in the story is just enough, the reader is able to paint a picture in their own mind. Nicely done.

HeadguyHeadguyabout 9 years ago
Where have I been...?

Somehow I have missed earlier stories by this author, but I now look forward both to the next installment of this series and to reading her previous entries ( and if the author isn't a she--I haven't yet read the 'bio'--I'm even more impressed). When an author at this site makes me want to keep reading without any blatant eroticism or sex, I know I've found something special; add in a gradually increasing sexuality, and voila!, 5's across the board.

asianToyasianToyabout 9 years ago
Spectacular

Really - this is all an erotic tale could be! Ditto every good review. You deserve them and a hundred more!

Wish I could write like you B!

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seriously good fun

Loving your girl's voice and attitude, really fun read!

Jason

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
fun!

I really enjoy your characters and the passion is easy to become immersed in.

Jason

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Dreams Do come true!

What a lucky guy, the owner's manual!

rod43rod43over 7 years ago
simply the best

Her friends advice [losing virginity 101] laced with humour and the progression from holding hands, thru kissing to gleeful finger fucking made for awesome erotica.

I rate erotica based on my arousal, and this hit the spot from the start. Masturbation at the end was my only way to get to sleep. Wonderfully crafted Belinda.

Rod x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous