Goodbye Slut

Story Info
A mistress writes one final message to her loyal slave.
1.2k words
3.62
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, slave, how could you be so naïve?

From the very first photo I told you to send me, and every single pic and video since then, I have been free to do with you what I please, when I please. Did you think that being my slave was going to be something you could just quit when you wanted to?

Getting your body smooth-shaven and getting you to stick your bubbly ass up in the air was too easily, I can hardly believe it. You agreed to be my slut because that's what you are, deep down you are a sissy and that's what you're meant to be.

You should thank me, really. I gave you the chance to do what you love: show off your nude body, especially that perky ass. How many photos did I have you take spreading your cheeks for me, showing that pink puckered chrysanthemum to the camera? You really do have a great ass by the way, seriously. It's good that so many other people will get to see it, it's a work of art. I'm so glad I had you do all those squats, all those hip raises. The butt-building course I made you take was so worth it, and I couldn't believe how fast you progressed in your twerk class!

I know the twerking videos are what you're the most nervous about. Gyrating, shaking your ass for the camera, and with your face and everything! Haha. The best thing about your twerking is that it really looks like you're hungry for cock. The way you expressively swing your hips to the music, bend your knees and stick your ass out, and that move where your chest is on the ground and you pound the floor with your fist backing your ass into the air--that's my favorite.

The first time you recorded your face begging for cock--that's the moment I owned you. I could make you do anything I wanted, and I did.

Remember how at the beginning, you could only take a measly finger in your ass? You were so cute, a little anal novice. Once you tried a proper dildo up your behind there was no going back. In the first video where I had you lower yourself onto the fake cock, your face had an unmistakable look of pleasure. You squatted up and down like a complete slut, taking dildo up your ass over and over. It was so much fun to get you to upgrade, more and more, to bigger sized cocks. How smart was I to keep you from cumming, so your hungry ass would keep begging for more and more action?

Naturally I made you get a vibrating plug so I could make it buzz whenever I wanted. Having you go around town and not know when the buzzing would begin was too much fun. Then of course I decided it would be good for you to have a plug in pretty much all the time. How great was that? We had to stretch you out of course, so you could take on bigger dildos (and eventually, some real dicks!).

The tattoo was almost a breaking point, wasn't it? I'm so glad you finally submitted and got the tattoo: a nice big cock going up your leg, pointing right up to your asshole. The trampstamp that says "Buttslut" is almost as good. You're going to have those for the rest of your life, and you should be proud!

I was so pleased when you continued your workouts with plugs inside. Getting that ass perfect and juicy was quite the endeavor.

Finally getting a man to fuck you in the ass was perhaps my biggest achievement. I love love love that I have your clear face right up close as that burly man pounded you from behind. Every time he thrust into you, your eyes rolled up into your head, showing how much you enjoyed it.

You were extra excited when I had you do it again, realizing how far you'd sunk, and how much you loved getting fucked by a man while I watched. But how surprised were you when it turned out to be a gangbang? Seven men, taking turns, all pounding your ass after they'd taken their turn in your mouth! Remember how much saliva you had to use for each one? That was the only lube you got, and you really went for it. I watch that video whenever I'm horny. I love how the last guy switches from your ass back to your mouth for you to suck him clean. You thanked each one, you were so cute!

Having you go out dressed as a woman was a big one too. By then you had your tattoo, so people could definitely see it under your short skirt. You had to hide your dildo up your ass if you didn't want people to see it, but I'm glad you held it in your hand as you walked for most of the time. You did your best on the challenge, I'll give you that: you found some nice semi-public spots to back your ass into the cock in broad daylight. You got good at setting up the phone stand so you could capture every second. It was so much fun to watch you getting caught while fucking yourself with the dildo, especially when you were so horny you couldn't stop! Good thing you didn't get arrested, that would have been embarrassing, wouldn't it?

Fucking you myself on the balcony with my strapon was unforgettable. Remember how I smacked your ass to get you to moan louder? All the neighbors heard it, and some middle-aged women downstairs looked up and saw the top half of you! You did so swell by smiling and waving. I bet they'd never seen a guy getting pegged before. It was so fun when they came upstairs and saw me fucking your bent-over behind in front of a video camera, even more fun when they started filming! I was really hammering your slutty ass in that moment, smacking your ass hard, looking down at your tattoos, enjoying the moment. Naturally, I ordered you to look at them as they filmed you and smile. You've become such a good slut, horny for dick and attention, and not able to think about much else.

But life has to go on, and I have new sluts to take control of. You've been so good, and I hope you can appreciate all I've left you with: a permanently enlarged anus that can take any dick any time, some nice tattoos to show off your sluttiness, a nice big bubble butt a girl would kill for, and best of all, the attention that will let you fuck your ass for as big an audience you could ever wish for! Tonight I'm hitting send to every single contact I had for you: your mom and dad, your siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins, your old high school and college classmates, your ex's, your former teachers and coaches, and of course your boss! Everyone is going to get to see *everything* my little slut, and there's no going back for you. You're going to be famous! Everyone will know you as the butt slut, everyone is gonna see those tattoos, and the internet is going to love your horny face accepting dildos and cocks inside. I can't wait to see the comments sections, people are gonna love the one with cum on your face!

Goodbye Slut, I'm hitting send. The plug in your ass is now a permanent part of you, and everyone will know it. I know you'll never stop, and that means my job is done.