Chastity Resort: a Gentle Turn

Story Info
A summer school for married, monogamous and caged couples.
27.1k words
4.42
33.3k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
186 Followers

Tags: Gentle Femdom, Pussy Eating, Lesbian, Handcuffs, Caged Cock, Chastity Cage, Facesitting, Toes, Exhibitionism, Keyholder, Public Sex, Dancefloor, No Cuckold, Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022

### Disclaimer. There are stories about Resorts or Islands of Forced Male Chastity, focusing on humiliation or sissification (or castration). By contrast, this Resort of mine is dedicated to conjugal love, trust, and fidelity. No Cuckolding or sex between males. There will be something sexual between consenting wives, just to tease their caged husbands.

Among the ingredients, there will be forced chastity, caged cock, gentle femdom, and public exhibitionism. If these things do not appeal to you, it would be advisable to devote the time to read other, more intriguing tales.

English is not my native language, I suggest focusing on ideas rather than grammar.

If you enjoyed it, please leave a rating for the SUMMER LOVIN CONTEST 2022 and write a constructive comment. ###

Chapter 1. Facesitting.

Facesitting. My nose rubs her warm rosebud, my tongue buried inside her pussy, alternating quick licks to her clit with deep penetrations. It will be more than an hour that my wife Geena tortures me, and from that position, her hands can caress my blue balls, or mock my little soldier locked between the bars of the cage.

Her fingers dance on the swollen skin protruding from the metal bars, while my fingers grip the handcuffs with which she bound my wrists behind my back. It was not necessary: I would have obeyed her every order at any time. But handcuffing me is a ritual we both have always enjoyed, even now when there would be no need.

Two weeks in this Resort were devoted to enforced male chastity. I have never been so happy, and so horny. And from the way my wife laughs, and groans above my face neither has she.

And to think that even just a month ago, I wouldn't have even thought of leaving. I close my eyes for a moment. I see her again with the reservation already paid for.

Chapter 2. The Reservation

We have been married for several years, our two daughters are grown up now and spend the week in college, and under no circumstances would they go on vacation with us.

This year, partly because of international problems, partly because of the economic crisis, and partly because of pandemics, I had not booked anything. When I was a kid, summer was spent playing with others in the streets, and no one thought of flying to the Far East or the Caribbean.

It was a big surprise when my wife showed me on her laptop the tickets she had already bought for the two of us.

It was a package deal - like Club Med had been in the 1970s or those early lesbian communities that Alison Bechdel wrote about in her books. But dedicated to a particular theme.

It was an island in Croatia: we could reach it by car via Bavaria. No airports, no problems. Great. Sixteen-hour drives from Amsterdam, but we could stop one night in Munich.

With a mischievous grin, my wife Geena told me, "Read up on what the only hotel on the island is called, Ludo." (My full name would be Lodewijk-Boudewijn, but since childhood, everyone called me Ludo. Friends called my wife Queen "Geena," which meant Queen; I used to call her Gineke in cuddle times.)

I scrolled with the mouse, from the tickets to the homepage, and read, "Resort MCbGF- Male Chastity by Gentle Femdom."

Open-mouthed I looked at my wife as she laughed, "I know all about your secret reading, love! I know you spend whole hours looking for information, stories, and captioned pictures!"

"But Gineke... I thought you didn't want to, you always seemed so coy..."

"Maybe I didn't understand what you wanted, Ludo. Maybe I didn't know what you expected me to do. Did you want me to be cruel, to tease you mercilessly, to force you to so many consecutive edges without ever letting you cum? I didn't know what I was supposed to do. But this is a Resort for straight couples. There will be entertainers (women, of course) who will propose group games, be done in pairs, no cuckolding, no gay men, just you and me performing the proposals that will be made to us. Are you happy?"

I was speechless.

I had read so much about enforced male chastity but had derived the (wrong) idea that it was a lifestyle to be managed within the walls of one's own home.

In other words: I was afraid that talking about it with other people would be dangerous, either because of a perceptible trend toward cuckolding (which I didn't want at all), or because of other extreme forms of sissification and coercion into homosexual relationships (which, I should point out, don't bother me if done between consenting people: the point is that I am not consenting if it involves me).

Following the logic I had constructed for myself, based on books and blogs written mainly by people who lived the lifestyle in the intimate solitude of their own homes, it had never occurred to me that there might be a Resort, in which all the staff had been hired and trained specifically to help couples learn.

The website was very nice and explained things in a very friendly way-I thought that probably most of the users had made the same initial mistake I had made.

The menu offered different solutions, with games, animation, and real "lessons" for both the caged and his keyholder. One link referred to another island, in Greece, where all the people involved were homosexual males. It did not surprise me, but in a way, it helped to reassure me: to know that my wife would not be having dinner with a dozen dominant men.

The site did not exclude that some of the ladies present might be bisexual; or at least curious, to kiss a keyholder wife if only to tease the two submissive husbands.

One photo, in particular, suggested just that two beautiful keyholders, each holding her necklace with his key, were laughing as they jokingly kissed in front of two exaggeratedly emotional husbands. It was a comical photo, however, perhaps implying a message. All of them appeared very serene and happy.

My wife has never been a lesbian (a very shy experience in her school years had convinced her that this was not her cup of tea) yet I knew that she loved to have her pussy licked (by me) and perhaps it might even have happened.

But even that, after all, was MY fantasy: watching my wife while another woman made her come. I wouldn't even know if I would consider it cheating: if I am consenting, and I am present, it is basically like a threesome, in which I am being lazy and contemplative. Let's say I could accept it; and let's say, my wife, in general, would be rather against it.

The resort was dedicated to couples who were faithful. A special link referred to another island, on which a hotel for swingers was set up instead.

The idea seemed absurd to me (how is it possible that the trust I place in my keyholder, is bargained away by handing over the key to a stranger) but evidently, there was a demand for that kind of hospitality as well.

Or perhaps they will be later stages that a loving couple goes through over time? I don't know and can't answer that. I was happy because my wife had guessed exactly the perfect Resort for us: monogamous, faithful, beginner couple, no torture, no sissification, no cuckolding.

####

After allowing me all the time I needed to "explore this cave" (men are from the planet Mars), my wife chirped, "Are you happy, love?"

"Oh, honey, I'm so happy!"

"Then I'll read you the first message they sent me when they confirmed the reservation."

Geena opened a message she had already received on her cell phone. I understood that all the messages were addressed only to her.

"Dear Keyholder, thank you for choosing our Resort. You will soon receive some messages: those with the green color can also be seen by your husband, those with the red color would be recommendable to remain secret, for his greater enjoyment. Please remind him of our Motto: «always be careful what you wish for, for it may come true»

Chapter 3 - Oral Orgasms.

"Will you show me the secret messages, too?"

"I don't know yet... I have to learn. Anyway, the first messages are all green and you can read them. It says that at least a few days before we leave, it would be appropriate for you to wear a cage on your cock; and for you to give me at least one oral orgasm a day. It doesn't say anything about your orgasms, so, it could mean no orgasms for you, or that I can release you every day after I have come."

She giggled like a spoiled child.

We both knew how much she liked me to give her oral orgasms. Sometimes she allowed me to use my hands. Her favorite thing of all was when I would rub two fingers stuck in her pussy, against the finger buried deep inside her rosebud. We called it "Bowling," but I know others call it many things: shocker, town and brown, city and shitty, grass and ass, two for the beav., one for the sleeve, and so on.

But other times (more and more often) my wife would ask me to give up my hands. On trust, if I promised not to touch her; or, on the strength of a pair of soft leather handcuffs, which we had bought many years ago. If I can be honest, with the handcuffs I felt more comfortable, because I didn't have the anxiety of having to decide whether to use my fingers or not. If I was handcuffed, I could no longer decide, and I was much happier. And she was happy too, judging by the way she moaned and screamed with pleasure.

A few years ago, I, intrigued by so much reading on the Internet, had ordered a chastity cage from an online store after comparing dozens of reviews and advice dictated by the experience of wise and learned people.

But the problem was that my wife did not know how to go about it, or what she should do. She perceived teasing and cage management as an additional task, and she didn't know if it was hurting me or if I was suffering. I also felt like I was dumping all the initiative and ultimately all the responsibility on her.

Thus, wearing the cage had become a marginal game, which we did mainly on weekends if we had no commitments or invitations from friends.

This resort promised collective drills (but strictly in pairs, faithful and monogamous) and learning lessons. Perhaps we would learn how to handle this tool more easily.

"Honey, this message says I have to ask you, in a solemn voice, if you want to wear the cage right away, or if you want to cum freely for the last time first. Or better said: not the last time forever, the last time by your choice between now and the end of the vacation.

The message explicitly states, that I must be solemn but also gentle, and allow you to take as much time as you want to think, but without leaving my sight. Because I read here, many men hide to secretly masturbate. Hehehe... can you believe it? A husband secretly masturbating from his wife, impossible!"

Well. Not so much impossible, I would say, but I'm not a sociologist or even a sexologist. I was about to reply, but my wife stopped me.

"Wait, Ludo, among the messages I missed one! The previous message said, "Establish a two-level Safeword: one level for minor discomforts, such as a cramp or painful memory, and another level to stop the session completely in serious cases. Avoid words that are difficult to say, or common names of things that will be mentioned often, such as "Key" or "Cuffs." Oh well, that's obvious, if every time I say "key" we have to explain whether it was a break or not... Here as an example, it says you can use "Yellow" and "Red" like traffic lights, but it's not recommended, because often lingerie or skin color might be red. What do you say, dear?"

"The flag of Denmark contains red, and the flag of Sweden contains yellow. I don't think we will often use two names of Countries during sessions. I propose Sweden for small breaks and Denmark for serious breaks."

"OK."

"Read more...these messages make me so excited."

"He says these decisions should be made in a calm and peaceful situation. No negotiations during sex sessions, and especially no blackmail, to extort a promise from a man teased and denied. That sounds reasonable to me."

"Well. It's the opposite of what you see in porn and captioning, however, it sounds reasonable."

"I mean: if I torture you for a week, then make you smell your pussy and ask if you'll let me tattoo you in exchange for a fuck, that's unacceptable blackmail."

"I agree."

"Instead, if I let you cum, then cuddle you calmly, then we sleep cuddled, the next morning you are calm and peaceful and we can even talk about tattoos, but in a calm situation."

"But do you know that the guys at this resort are getting to like me?"

"Guys? I've only read messages from girls so far. Anyway... They suggested I give you time to decide whether you want to cum or not, but they didn't write that I can't have an oral orgasm. What if you were in the mood..."

I adore my wife, always. But when she makes big kitten eyes to persuade me to eat her pussy, it makes me melt like wax in front of a fire.

"Thank you, my Queen. I need time but in the meantime, I sincerely wish I could give you an orgasm. With hands or without?"

"With your fingers! Hehehe (giggled) I guess at the Resort your wrists will rarely be released..."

I was so thrilled by the reservation she had made that I ate her pussy and licked her rosebud for a long time, before proceeding with Bowling (two in front and one behind). She enjoyed feeling my fingers rubbing both sides. She moaned louder and louder, to the point of screaming, then collapsed hard... After she had enjoyed her orgasm (without the slightest hint of reciprocating anything for me), she curled her body to form the Little Spoon. I went to the bathroom to wash with soap, then gently slid next to her to cuddle her as Big Spoon. I fell asleep with difficulty, still hard.

The next morning I woke up before her and put in the cage all by myself. Before waking her, to demonstrate to her that I was her prisoner. Then I woke her up by gently licking her bare buttocks.

She noticed that I was already wearing the cage, and looked at me questioningly. "I'm not judging you, but answer truthfully: did you masturbate while I was asleep?"

"No, Gineke. I've had blue balls for days, and you turned me on so much yesterday, but I've decided that I want to start this path without an initial release. If you want to release me, you may do so, but I feel I can succeed in loving you more if we start this way."

"Oh, honey -- let me go to the bathroom for a moment, and make me a cup of coffee: we need to talk about something important."

Geena got up and ran to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen, made two coffees, and took them to the room.

She was waiting for me, half naked and with her cell phone in her hand.

"Love, if indeed this is your decision, made peacefully and calmly, then I must message your new condition to the Resort. More messages will follow. Are you sure you want to go through this, like this?"

"Very sure."

"Then... I will send."

We drank the coffee. It tasted delicious. It gave me energy, and courage: but nothing compared to the adrenaline flowing through me from the decision I had made to sacrifice my last orgasm as a free person (at least until the end of August).

After a moment, her phone received a series of messages. I think they were automatic, after the report that the cage had been closed.

My wife read and laughed. "Oh, my poor love!"

"What do they say?"

"They suggest not to release you again until you arrive at the resort (that is: for another twelve days!) unless I am seized with sudden guilt. They say if it bothers you to drive the car, you can take it off but you can't masturbate (safety first: safe and sound). There's also a message about airports but we don't care, you can see it's automated. Also... uh, wow!"

"Wow what?"

"She says first, the keyholder must gracefully sit on top of your face, and caress your balls while you eat her pussy! Look, you don't believe it? It says that!" giggle.

"Cuff me."

"But there is no need, I trust"

"Please, my Queen, cuff me, I want your facesitting not to be disturbed by my hands in any way."

I gave her oral attention worthy of an Empress. She gave me a continuous session of teasing, mocking phrases like "oh what a pity, that he's locked in!" or "Look, the little soldier is trying to stand straight at attention to salute his Queen!"

She chuckled happily and appeared peacefully lighthearted. I was in pain, but endorphins and serotonins placed me in a strange state of natural serenity.

At some point (but after a very long time) she stopped laughing and started moaning louder and louder. Up to a certain point, I could see her curled toes, then she sat with all her weight on top of me and I could see no more. I sucked her pussy with all my strength. She screamed out in intense orgasm.

I could see nothing and could hardly breathe. I thought it would be a death worthy of a Viking warrior: I would probably be welcomed at Odin's Banquet. After some time, a blond Valkyrie arrived on the battlefield to collect the bodies of heroes who had died in battle. My personal Valkyrie gently stroked my cage and hearing me gasp whispered, "So, you did not die in battle, my hero..."

"No, Queen Geena, I will always be here for you."

"Would you like me to release your cock, love? Just say your safeword, and I will set you free."

"No, honestly, I swear to you, I just want you to hold me and tell me it will be the most memorable summer vacation ever."

"Ah-a, no, dear darling, remember the School Motto: be careful what you wish for! Hehehe, it might be memorable, but for different reasons than you imagine!" And she giggled and resumed relentlessly stroking my blue balls with her gentle right foot while rubbing my nipples against her shoulder.

"If my cock wasn't caged, these gestures of yours would have triggered a real werewolf you know, yes?"

She chuckled. "The exact awareness that you can't react, and that you won't be able to cum, is the ingredient that makes these orgasms of mine so fantastic. Under normal conditions, I would feel a duty to reciprocate, even if I am tired, but instead, your cage allows me to turn away and fall asleep with peace in my soul. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, of course, you are free to do whatever you want."

"That's right. You, on the other hand, are not free at all, Ludo. Here are the orders for you. I order you to take a long shower and wash it all over. Then I want you to shave your beard very carefully, because there will be many facesitting sessions in the next few days, and I need you to be as smooth as a baby's cheeks. If I am not awake yet, at 11 o'clock you will wake me up -- using only your tongue, handcuffed."

"Your wish is my command, my Queen."

She turned and immediately fell asleep like an innocent child. I, on the other hand, had my heart pounding as my cock struggled against the metal bars of the cage. I got up and went to take a long shower, hoping I could calm down.

Chapter 4 - A Night at a Prude Hotel

The days continued following the same script, with new messages and new information. Some messages suggested optional purchases to enhance the stay at the resort, but they were confidential and Geena took care of them (on the Internet, or maybe she went to a sex shop in person I didn't know).

We were classified as "slightly advanced beginners" because we already had a cage at home, and had been using handcuffs for quite some time. I guess the instructions for a fully vanilla couple also contained instructions on how to put on the cage, how to shave the pubic hair, and how to fasten the cuffs so that bones and nerves didn't suffer pain.

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
186 Followers
123456...8