Goodbye to Anonymous Sex

Story Info
Homemade Gloryhole adventures on new site.
1k words
4.21
10.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before that most popular of adult personal listings closed, I had a lot of anonymous gay sex. I would sniff poppers and become a popper goon. I would post in the personals and offer to host a homemade gloryhole in my house made from a bedsheet. No strings attached. Just cum and go. I got several emails in only a few minutes, a couple of them said they haven't cum in nearly a month. I replied to them and gave them my address and told them to walk in the front door and to look for the makeshift gloryhole from an old bed sheet with a flimsy hole cut out and lined with duct tape. I took the time to write above the hole, "Put Cock HERE!!" with two arrows pointing to the hole.

I have porn is playing on my tv with the bass turned up. I love those sissy hypnosis videos! I soon hear my front door open and hat sounded like boots walking across the living room floor. I peeked through the hole and see the lower half of a guy walking towards the gloryhole. He says nothing and pulls out his cock and thrusts it through the opening. His cock is uncut and semi hard, but it is thick. I lick the foreskin and then pull it back to expose the pre-cum oozing from his large cockhead.

I slurp at the clear fluid and lick the piss slit to clean it all out, I hear him moan and I proceed to take him fully into my mouth to work his cock to full hardness. It grows unexpectedly big in my mouth and he's moaning louder as my tongue licks the underside of his cock as he starts to gently facefuck me. I open my mouth wider and relax my throat muscles to ease his cock down my throat in order to deepthroat him better.

Meanwhile another guy shows up while I'm still sucking this guy's thick cock. I imagine the other guy was either watching us or relaxing on the sofa watching the porn on my tv waiting his turn.

I continued to take the throbbing cock deep down into my throat to the point that his hips were slapping against my chin as he bottomed out in my mouth. I liked the flimsiness of the sheet and placed my hands on his thighs and pulled him closer urging him to fuck my throat deeper. He thrusted hard like he was fucking a pussy, my eyes rolled back in my head from being used like this, my cock was so rock hard and oozing precum.

The sensation of the poppers making me horny and cum delirious while I gagged on the anonymous cock was great! My asshole puckered open and shut while I deepthroated this cock. I could hear him gasping and knew he was close to cumming. Having tasted a little precum earlier, I moved my head back to get him released from my throat muscles and to lovingly suck on his cock until he was ready to blow his load. The stranger says loudly, "Holy Shit I'm cumming...oh my God, this is going to be a big one!!" I eagerly slurped at his throbbing cock and sucked at his cockhead. He moans loudly as his cock erupts onto my tongue and splatters on my lips and chin. I greedily lick the still oozing cum off his cock and squeeze the shaft to drain every last drop out and into my mouth. He quickly backs away and walks out.

All of this was witnessed by the next guy and he was rock hard as he slid his cock through the gloryhole. This guy was black and had a thick, long, dark black cock with a light caramel colored cockhead. He was verbal and said, "Your a little sissy cocksucker aren't you?" I say nothing. I lean forward and try to fit as much of his big black cock into my still hungry mouth. I moan in satisfaction and continue to service my black cock master. He grabs the sheet of the gloryhole and makes it surround my face so he can grab my head to piston his big black cock into my throat.

He brutally throatfucked me for what seemed like forever and didn't slow his fucking pace much at all the whole time. He says, "Suck it, bitch!! I'm gonna hold that bitch mouth down on my dick and shoot this load down your throat..slut!! Now open wide so I can fuck your pussymouth." I obediently opened my mouth wider to accept more of his thick manhood. I was gargling spit and gagging quite often from his abusive throatfucking. Tears were streaming down my face and mixing with the slobbered spit and cum on my chin. He continued to thrust his cock deep into my throat and I could feel his cock swell up in my throat. He was close to unloading his spunk into my greedy throat. I had trouble trying to breathe because his thickness was filling the space up to the point that all my deepthroat experience couldn't help the air to pass his shaft.

I panicked a little and pulled his cock out of my throat to gasp for air. He has managed to get his hands around the sheet so he has the back of my head in his hands. He then says, "Now slut, I got you locked in place your not going to move that mouth until I say so... Got that cumdump! "

My mouth and throat were getting sore from the violent cock stabbings that were occurring. He yells out loud," SWALLOW IT BITCH! GONNA SHOOT IT STRAIGHT DOWN INTO YOUR BELLY YOU SO YOU DON'T GET TO TASTE IT WHORE!!" And then he buries his cockmeat, balls deep, into my throat.

He tightened up and held my head in place as his cock pulsed out the first waves of cum out of his dick. I gagged at the sensation of the spunk blasting my throat, and I coughed as some of the cum spurted out of my nostrils. He continued holding my head in place letting the load continue to squirt into my stomach. He pushed the cum deeper down with his cock and continued to slowly thrust his cock until it became soft and plopped into my mouth. He says, "Good job slut, keep my email if you ever need to be used like this again." He pulled his pants up and left.

I was in bliss!