Goodbye to the Past Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard Frank gasp out, "But Caitlin -- I thought Bonnie said you..."

Caitlin took him out of her mouth and grinned. With her other hand she pointed up to the camera. "Smile, Frankie babes!"

Frank looked round and up towards the camera. As he did, Bonnie slipped an arm round his shoulders. "Bonnie said what, darlin'? Don't tell me she got one over on old Frankie babes again?"

-0-0-0-0-0-

Frank went out to the pool area and fired up his Kindle. He took a long sip of the refreshing Negroni Bonnie had fixed for him and settled down for a few minutes of fantasising about being tied up and humiliated.

There were some things he would never ask Bonnie to do. He loved being dominated by women, and Bonnie could on occasions be very dominant, but it needed others to see to the things he kept in the dark recesses of his mind.

Bonnie knew all about it. She arranged some of it -- Amelie, the wife of their French associate Marcel could see to Frank's needs very nicely and the striking beauty revelled in torturing poor old Frank. It was more mental stuff than anything -- depravation, teasing, and if he was a very obedient boy, he'd get his ultimate reward. If Amelie was not around there were plenty of girls from Gina's or other agencies to sort him out.

And once every few months - or if she needed something new and expensive - she'd ring Gina's best friend Josie Napier-Jones.

Once Josie had done her thing with Frank, he'd be her little puppy for weeks. She'd only ever seen Josie in action once and whilst it scared the daylights out of Bonnie, she had to admit, the redhead was both gorgeous and extremely talented. If Gina's stories were to be believed, Josie's life partner Isadora was even more 'out there.'

Frank couldn't concentrate on his book. He had begun by wishing Bonnie was there with him now and he was squeezing up between her incredible rack. Then he moved onto thinking of his latest session with Amelie.

He visualised her standing over him as he knelt, hands tied behind his back with tissue paper. So easy to break those bonds, but to do so would forfeit his reward. Amelie would tower above him, her ebony skin shining in the candlelight, smoke drifting up from her Sobranie held in a long holder. She would use her gloved hands to part her cunt lips and arch her back, pushing her pudena close enough to his face until her could smell her musky scent.

In his mind, she was just about to unleash her golden stream and send him into ecstasy, when he heard a little voice from his right.

"Lovely evening, Frank!"

He snapped out of his reverie in shock. Attempting to cover up his embarrassment with his Kindle, he gazed up at the Price girl. He had to stop calling her that! Managing to compose himself, he blurted out, "Oh, hi Caitlin. Yes, very nice." He made his version of a little joke. "Not bad for old Blighty!"

The girl was wearing a huge beach towel and had sunglasses on top of her head. She smiled at him and turned away. He tried not to stare at her, but failed miserably. Her little act of resistance against him the other day had turned him on so much. The way she had slammed her pen down at the end of her short tirade and yelled, "Will that fucking well do?" had left him running for the Gents as soon as he reached the office. He had imagined her covered in his jizz as her said the same words to her.

Her refusal of his advances via Bonnie had only made things worse.

That dominance thing again.

Frank tried to get back to his book, but only stared even harder when the girl removed her towel. She shook her hair seductively and put her sunglasses on. He stared in amazement. Expecting to see a bikini, his mouth flew open when he registered her naked body; tight buttocks, a slightly wide midriff and a series of ornate Oriental characters running down her spine.

Frank liked something he could get a hold of, and right now he just wanted to walk up behind Caitlin Price and grab those little buttocks and squeeze her cute little tummy. His mouth was still open when she moved forward and sat on the edge of the pool before ducking down out of sight.

He felt himself stiffening even more as he craned his neck to get a view of the girl in the pool. It was shallow so she couldn't have gone under the water. He leaned so far in his efforts that the lounger began to topple over and he had to flail to regain his balance. He took another pull of his Negroni and tried to concentrate on his book once more, but tonight Anastasia Steele just wasn't cutting it for him.

He had just lowered his head when he heard another little voice.

"Hey Frank!"

His head shot up and took a moment to locate the source. All he could see was her little head poking up above the edge of the pool. She had a big goofy smile on her face, the little gap in her teeth showing; those lips that he had fantasised about blowing him wide and tempting.

She stood upright and he was aware of a series of stars under one of her breasts. They were small, but beautifully shaped with wide aureolae and thick, puffy nipples. As she saw him stare at them, she cupped them in her hands as though offering them to him.

He was vaguely aware that she said something else, but it didn't register. He looked around in wonderment, thinking he was in a dream. When he looked back at her, she was pointing directly at him, sunglasses back on her head. She crooked her finger, beckoning him. "Come here Frank."

That registered.

It felt like someone was pulling his strings as he got up, trying not to tip the lounger over. Her smile got wider as he walked the few paces towards the edge of the pool. He stood gazing down at her petite body and realised his heart was racing at a million miles an hour.

She pointed to the edge. "Kneel." She tapped the side of the pool in front of her and Frank was powerless to disobey. Desperate not to overbalance and fall into the pool, he knelt slowly, never taking his eyes from the girl's face. He held his breath as she pulled down his trunks and took a sharp intake as she held the base of his cock in her small hand. The circle made by her forefinger and thumb just touched around the base, her delicate little fingers feeling like gossamer against his rapidly stiffening member.

The feeling as she pursed her lips and blew gently up his cock reminded him of Amelie doing the same thing. It was almost as good without the smoke, he thought. Her lips caressed him just above the balls and slowly moved up to the tip and he let out a long, low moan as her wonderful soft lips opened and took him inside.

Her eyes were sparkling as she smiled up at him, lips still wrapped around him. He could feel her little tongue tip working under the head, her teeth nibbling gently.

God, he thought, the girl was good!

Kneeling was uncomfortable for him, but he'd had worse with Amelie and others, especially Josie. Frank didn't mind a little pain if the pleasure was to outweigh it. He let her work for a few moments, gathering his thoughts which were racing like a runaway train. He put his hands gently in her hair and her eyes went wide as she grinned around his tumescent cock. She seemed to be smiling off into the distance behind him.

At last he managed to grunt out, "But Caitlin -- I thought Bonnie said you..."

In answer, the girl stopped her onslaught and popped him out of her mouth, her hand still stroking gently. She pointed up behind him, a wicked smile on what he was rapidly coming to think of as her lovely little face. "Smile, Frankie babes!"

As he turned his head, he saw a GoPro mounted on the poolside awning and pennies began to drop. He was just about to say something when he felt an arm go around his shoulders and heard Bonnie's husky voice in his ear. The way she sounded, Frank knew he was in for a treat.

"Bonnie said what, darlin'? Don't tell me she got one over on old Frankie babes again?"

Caitlin still had hold of him. As Bonnie put a hand under his arm and helped him up, she relinquished her grip, but not her gamine grin. The look on Frank's face was priceless.

As Frank stood and rearranged his trunks, he began to speak again. Bonnie cut him off. "Get in the bedroom, Frank. Sit on the chair next to the bed - you know the one. Caitlin and I have something to show you, don't we babes?"

Caitlin was hauling herself from the pool. "Sure do!" Frank took in more tattoos lower down and a lovely shaved mound, made even more tantalising by the water streaming from it down her legs. Bonnie handed the girl a towel and she began to dry her lower half.

Unable to take his eyes off her, Frank stumbled his way back into the apartment, through the double doors into the bedroom.

Bonnie hugged Caitlin. "Brilliant work, hon! Caught it all on camera. Oh the look on his face! You still up for the rest of it?"

The girl's grin got even wider, if that were possible. "Hell yeah!"

Bonnie put her head on one side. "All of it?"

"Hell yeah!"

"All the way?"

"All the way. Everywhere!" Caitlin pointed to her face, breasts, tummy.

"And you definitely want physical evidence?"

Caitlin nodded. "I want to see me like I saw you on screen when we first made out, Bonnie. I want to see it all. Come on, let's do this!" She took Bonnie by the hand and practically ran her back into the bedroom.

Frank was sitting on a high backed chair facing the bed, ready for what was to come next. His hands were resting on the arms. Bonnie indicated for Caitlin to lie on the bed and went into the en-suite bathroom. She emerged a few seconds later with a roll of tissue paper she used for her make-up. Unrolling two lengths of it, she deftly tied each of Frank's wrists to the arms of the chair.

"Just how you like it with Amelie, eh Frank?" She smiled at Caitlin and pointed at the paper bonds. "If they so much as tear a millimetre, tell me hon and he's all on his own!"

She lay on the bed and beckoned Caitlin towards her. The girl moved in, but before they got started she looked straight at Frank. "If you're a very good boy and keep those wicked handcuffs in place, I'll finish what I started out there." Aware of how her words had affected him a few days earlier, she narrowed her eyes and hissed, "Will that fucking well do?"

Frank sucked in air, gripping the chair arms, desperate not to tear his flimsy bonds. "Yes, Miss Price. That will be just perfect thank you. It will fucking well do just perfectly."

She smiled at him primly. "Good. Now shut the fuck up and watch!"

-0-0-0-0-0-

Frank was feeling a million dollars. Bonnie snuggled into him in their big bed. He said, "You know hon, I never thought the Price girl had that in her. Quite the dark horse. Think she deserves a bonus?"

Purring in the back of her throat, Caitlin lazily draped an arm over Frank's hairy chest, running her fingernails around his nipples. "The Price girl never thought old Rodriguez had that in him either. How about a pay rise as well?"

Bonnie smiled contentedly. "We call them 'raises', hon."

"Raises - rises. Tomayto - tomato. We have a lovely word like aubergine and you say egg-plant." She shook her head. "Bloody Americans..."

Caitlin slid slowly down the bed and nuzzled her face against Frank's semi-erection. It felt warm and comforting against her cheek. He tongue flicked out once more. "Now if you'll be kind enough to 'rise' to the occasion, Mr. Rodriguez - the Price girl would like to discuss her 'raise' with you."

-0-0-0-0-0-

Caitlin's first thoughts as she began to run through her schedule for the day related to the video. Firstly, how was she going to edit out the little blurry bit in the middle as Bonnie had handed the camera to Frank? Secondly, would she be able to password encrypt it so no prying eyes could see it?

She was also wondering how to get rid of her sore throat.

She was about to do an internet search when her Waterloo Sunset ringtone echoed around the apartment.

Unsurprisingly, she was feeling very chirpy and it sounded in her voice, even thought it was a bit hoarse. "Hey Bonnie, what's up?"

She was straight to the point as ever. "How many times you watched it this morning, hon?"

Caitlin smiled. "Just a sec..."

She opened a folder on her laptop and looked at the details of a file called 'MFF.mp4'. She thought the title was just great. I could stand for anything she liked. 'My First Facial', 'Male/Female/Female', 'Me Fucking Frank'.

She sounded excited as she spoke. "Ok... last accessed about 17 minutes ago. We watched it twice last night, so I think I am just about into double figures already!"

Bonnie's voice was a whisper. "Seventeen minutes? My tablet says six mins ago, hon. Been to the ladies twice already this morning - you got a future in webcam, kiddo! You sound a bit croaky by the way!"

Caitlin put her hand to her throat. "Yes, well -- eight inches of prime meat down my gullet for hours on end and lots of screaming. That equals a very fine recipe for a well-earned sore throat to me! Think I've got stretch marks round my mouth as well!"

Laughing like schoolgirls, they enthused over the video for a few more minutes before Bonnie signed off. "Oh and Frank says Gatwick is just wonderful and he's glad he's flying through there today. Also says thanks again for last night!"

Caitlin chuckled to herself thinking of her little tirade at Frank for bawling her out over his Gatwick flight. After all, it was how all this had started. "I think thanks are down to him! And for my bonus as well. Got a few more little body-mods in mind thanks to your generosity!"

"Ooh do tell!"

"Nope -- going to have to wait until they're done. No sneak previews!"

Bonnie sounded disappointed. "Aww spoil-sport. Ok hon, gotta dash - and it's a real meeting before you ask, not another trip to the head! I'll be back around six, so how does a night of pizza, fine wine, weed and a little picture show on the big screen sound?"

It sounded just fine to Caitlin.

"Ok hon, laters. Don't wear that file out, ya hear me?"

Caitlin had no intention of wearing it out, but one more sneaky look at it wouldn't harm. Her invoices could wait a few minutes. She clicked on the file and maximised it, finding it hard not to give in to the urge to watch it on the huge flat screen TV; that would wait for Bonnie's return tonight. As she watched, her fingers explored inside her panties. She was going to have to change them very soon at this rate.

By the time she got to what had already become her favourite part, she was biting her bottom lip hard. She slowed the speed until it was running in super-slo-mo. When it got to the frame she wanted, she paused the playback and came hard, gasping for air as she dug deep, aware of guttural sounds in her throat as she ground out her orgasm, never taking her eyes from the girl on the screen.

The girl on the screen. The one with streaks of cum across her left cheek and wide open lips; a string of it dripping down from her chin - defying gravity as Bonnie's had done all those weeks ago.

Just how she had wanted it.

Involuntarily, her hand went to the spot. She played the next few seconds as Bonnie's tongue came into view and paused again as it reached the dribble of cum, licking her fingers clean of her own juices. She stared at the screen almost in disbelief, barely blinking. After a long while she reached out a finger and touched her own face on the screen.

"That's me." She realised she was trembling. Her voice was a mere whisper. "That girl is me. The one with cum on her face."

She let out a long, shuddering sigh that shook her whole body. She shut the file down and tipped her head back, sighing deeply a second time. She ran a hand across her face and smelled her own sex on her fingers. A few months ago, she'd been almost repulsed by that smell and now it was like a drug to her. She ran her hand around her face once more remembering how it had felt, willing the stickiness to be there once again; to see Bonnie's face moving towards her, mouth open in anticipation. She sat for a long time with her eyes closed before she reluctantly went through to her own apartment to clean up.

It was a long time until Bonnie was due back, so she threw on her gym gear and went down in the elevator and swiped her key card at the back entrance leading from the apartment block. She worked herself to a complete standstill before she went back up and showered and had some lunch.

Before she started her work, she rang Jude's tattoo parlour and talked a few things through with the purple-haired girl. Jude assured her that whilst the things she had planned may hurt a little, the pain would be worth it.

Briefly she wondered what it would be like to make out with Jude, but the thought of all that metal rattling and scraping against her as they bonked made it a fleeting fantasy.

She felt her nipples through the fabric of her top, giving them a little squeeze, wondering what they would feel like in three days time with little silver bars through them. She pinched them as hard as she could, pulling them outwards, stretching them until she was gasping. It didn't feel too bad -- quite pleasurable actually. She only hoped the bars would leave a similar feeling and afterwards there was a nice little tingle going on that she kept coming back to time and again.

Somehow the invoices got done and three times she had to stop herself from clicking on MFF.mp4.

Around five, she put two bottles of Chablis in the wine cooler and filled the e-nail. At five-thirty, she ordered pizzas for six-thirty to give Bonnie time to get in and sort herself out from the day.

Not long after seven, one bottle was almost empty and the pizza boxes contained little but crumbs. Caitlin took a long hit on the e-nail and handed it to Bonnie. They smoked in companionable silence for a few minutes.

Then the fun really started.

-0-0-0-0-0-

The first time they watched it was in silence, fully clothed and no touching allowed.

The second run through was naked, lying next to each other -- still silent and still no touching.

By the third time they were all over each other, mouths and hands exploring everywhere, occasionally taking a glance at the screen as the seven minutes and nineteen seconds unfolded.

As it ended, Bonnie hit the pause button and said in a taut voice, "You been holding out on me, Price -- I reckon you've been doing that since you were old enough to know better!"

Caitlin snuggled in between her breasts and grinned up at her. "I have been doing it since I was old enough to know better. Trouble is, I didn't know better until a few weeks ago!"

Bonnie shook her head. "Waste of talent - what a natural. Jeez you're a quick learner, babe. That is just sensational!"

"I wish we'd recorded it all now, not just the happy ending. I'd love to see Frank's face properly as we made out in front of him!"

They lay together, going through the evening in detail, taking the occasional sip of wine.

At first, Caitlin had been very aware of Frank's presence. The brief session by the pool with him had got her feeling very horny indeed and she couldn't wait to feel that lovely big cock sliding into her mouth again. She was looking forward even more to feeling it going home down below. But Bonnie's ministrations soon had her putting Frank to the back of her mind as the older woman worked her magic on her and she reciprocated with some of her own.

For his part, Frank controlled himself nicely. He had been in this situation many times and he loved watching Bonnie make out. He could watch for hours, and tonight with a brand new lover at her fingertips, it was a joy to behold. He too was looking forward in anticipation. The girl had been sensational earlier and the way she worked on him with that cute little mouth was an utter revelation to him.

Bonnie was also in her element. Their little plan had worked perfectly and Caitlin looked so gorgeous as she licked and sucked - as she did now, grazing gently between Gina's legs, hands stretching up to knead her breasts. They had been going at each other for a good twenty minutes, giving Frank a full view of everything their mouths and hands had got up to. She could see he was beginning to wriggle uncomfortably, his cock still standing to attention. At last she felt he had been teased enough.