Goodbye to the Past Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time.

With Caitlin otherwise engaged, Gina smiled at Frank and mouthed silently. "Soon babes!" She ran her hand round her face and mouth and pointed at the girl's head, her tongue flicking out lasciviously. Frank closed his eyes briefly and nodded his approval with a little sigh. She gently pulled Caitlin's head up from her black mound and spoke quietly. "Last call for bail-outs..."

Caitlin had no intentions of bailing out. In answer, she knelt up on the bed and shook her head, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. She got off the bed and walked the few steps over to Frank and leaned over him, tearing the paper strips that held him. She was so close, he could smell his wife's sex on her.

She went back to the bed and fluffed up two pillows, putting them behind her head. She lay back, legs parted. She looked at Frank, still sitting obediently in his chair. As she had done by the pool, she extended one arm in front of her, finger pointing at him. She crooked her finger again, beckoning him towards her, directing her finger towards her shaven mound that was already screaming mutely at Frank. "Come here Frank!"

He slowly walked over and knelt on the bed in front of her. Both he and his cock looked huge and she swallowed hard, aching to know what it was going to feel like. She felt Bonnie grip her shoulders as the head touched her pussy lips. It felt big, warm and wonderful.

Every urge in Frank's body was to just ram it home and thrust until this lovely girl screamed, but his experience won over and he slowly went into her, inch by inch watching his wife kissing her as he did so, the younger girl making the most delightful little noises in her throat at each incursion. As he went all the way in she gasped and looked at him, her eyes glazed in lust.

Bonnie whispered in her ear, stroking her hair. "You okay hon?"

Her voice was barely audible. "Oh God, Bonnie it feels amazing! Would you please ask that nice man to fuck me ever so hard?"

Bonnie kissed her on the nose and looked up at Frank. She slapped him on the buttocks. "You heard the girl, darlin'!"

Caitlin could barely think straight as he pulled out and went all the way in again, four -- five times. Her head was back, mouth wide open as she felt herself stretched like never before. She clamped her legs up around his buttocks, urging him on, the balls of her feet digging in, reminding him of how it felt with Amelie and her thigh length boots with those wicked spurs.

Her eyes locked onto Bonnie's, who was kneeling over her. Her left hand was between Bonnie's legs, thrusting her fingers home in time with Frank's pumping. Bonnie's own hand was working her clit, scrubbing frantically. She knew Frank had enough stamina to see them both home before the grand finale, but she wanted to be as close as possible when he started on her.

She gave them some time, but anxious to join the action, she soon got them to move position so that they were lying on their sides, Frank behind Caitlin. She moved in close as Frank slipped back into her, a grandstand view of him going all the way in, seeing Caitlin's pussy lips stretch and pulse as he worked.

She put her tongue on Caitlin's clit and the girl let out a feral scream as she had done when Skye had done the same thing. Except Brad and Tom couldn't hope to match Frank's size. Her universe shrank to this one small bed in this seventh floor apartment as Frank and Bonnie took her to places she hadn't thought possible. There was nothing that mattered but those eight inches and that slippery tongue and those soft, wet lips. She felt big but gentle hands on her breasts, her flanks, her hips. She could feel his hot breath on her neck, the rough hairiness of his chest against her back and the softness of Bonnie's hair against her thighs. And all the while, that relentless motion, slamming into her, rocking her body as Bonnie licked and sucked. It was almost too much -- almost overload, and she knew already that her throat would be raw in the morning she was moaning and screaming so much.

She was almost there -- almost at the top of the mountain waiting to dive off into thin air. Bonnie knew instinctively and wanted Caitlin to finish in what was her own favourite position. At her bidding, Frank withdrew and Bonnie turned an almost uncomprehending Caitlin so she was at the end of the bed, her buttocks hanging off the edge. She pulled her legs apart and upwards and Frank took hold of each ankle in his big, strong hands, one foot resting on each of his shoulders.

As Bonnie directed him back inside the lovely, soft, warm and wet passage, Caitlin thought she was going to lose consciousness. It felt deeper and bigger than ever and as his long, slow strokes brought her to the summit, she was aware of letting out great racking sobs of ecstasy as she came, her back arching up, left hand clawing at the bed covers, right hand gripping a rail on the bed head until she thought it would crack.

Bonnie wanted nothing more than to clamp her mouth to hers, but the girl seemed to be struggling to breathe, sucking in lungs-full of air, her body bathed in a patina of sweat. Bonnie realised that the patio doors were still open and she wondered how far the girl's cries had carried into out into the early evening. Would the neighbours and patrons of Harvey's and the coffee shops down on the harbour be getting a lovely little sound show?

She left Caitlin to her come-down as Frank now took Bonnie in the same position. Sometimes she loved him to go hard in her back passage like this, but tonight she was aware of what was to come for Caitlin, so forewent that pleasure. As she came, a little head popped up over her own, short black hair flopping down over her eyes. Her face was alive with a huge grin as she met Bonnie's mouth in a long, lovely upside-down kiss as Bonnie urged Frank on, her buttocks rising up off the bed to meet him as Caitlin had done minutes earlier. She squeezed her muscles down on him as he loved her to do and it was all he could do not to unload there and then.

But he held on and slowed his pace until Bonnie's breathing had returned to normal. He knew what was in store and much as he would have loved to have cream-pied his wife, there were other things he was longing to see.

Sated, Bonnie knelt up and signalled for Caitlin to do the same. She hugged her. "You've not only got the best bed-head ever, you've got the best just-fucked look!"

Caitlin kissed her own fingers and put them to Frank's mouth. She smiled and her voice was soft and gentle. "Thank you, Mr. Rodriguez. I think I can honestly say, that fucking well did!"

Bonnie reached over to the bedside cabinet and picked up a handheld camera. She peered at the rear for a few moments, poking tentatively at a few buttons. "Assume the position, hon!"

Frank lay on the bed next to Caitlin and she arranged the pillows beneath him to give him the best possible view of proceedings.

She looked at Caitlin. "Good to go?"

Caitlin nodded, almost unable to wait to get her lips around that wonderful cock and thank it for an amazing fifteen minutes. She sounded breathless. "Good to go!"

As Caitlin positioned herself, Bonnie tapped at the camera once more. "Ok, rolling in 3...2...1... and.. Action!"

Caitlin went back to work in the same manner as she had started what seemed like hours ago, gently licking and sucking, letting little puffs of air escape her lips. Well, they called it a blow-job, but she rarely saw anyone actually blowing in the videos she had watched, so why the hell not? She loved the feel of this great big thing against her cheek as she licked around the base, and from the sounds Frank Rodriguez was making, she was not the only one.

She had a lovely buzz on from her orgasm, her whole body tingling from head to toe; some places tingling a lot more than others. She was concentrating so hard that she almost forgot about Bonnie, weaving in and out of the action, trying to get the best shot and also keep the camera from shaking.

After a few minutes of gentle persuasion, she decided to up the ante. She was determined to take it all the way down -- her experiments with her toys had left her in no doubt she could do it. She spat into her hand and gripped Frank tightly, slowly running her hand down his length until it met his balls. She closed her mouth over the head and went down equally slowly until her mouth met her closed fist. Encouraged by satisfied noises from above, she repeated the action twice more. She felt Frank shudder on the third trip down and felt him coming up to meet her.

This time, she removed her hand and kept on going, wriggling her head around to find the best angle. She felt his glans almost at the back of her throat and fought down a gag-reflex. For a moment she thought she was going to have to give up, but somehow she pushed on through and felt a hand on her shoulder as her forehead bumped into Frank's stomach, his balls bouncing gently on her chin. She held him there until she thought she would black out and then pulled off him, gasping for air, eyes watering, drool cascading down his cock and her chin.

She took a shuddering breath, wiped her face on a bed sheet and went back down. This time, half way through, Bonnie knew Frank would not be able to hold on much longer. She had told Caitlin she'd give her a signal -- three swift taps on her body somewhere off camera.

Caitlin felt a series of taps on her back and took a moment to realise what it meant she had been so engrossed. She came back up for air, and Bonnie almost burst out laughing when unwittingly, Caitlin did the classic porn star move and tucked her wayward hair behind her ear.

She almost missed the big moment. She had moved her head away to take a deep breath, still working with her hand, when she felt Frank's whole body stiffen. Just in time, she moved back and felt a pulse beneath her fingers at the base of his cock. She was just able to register a thick white eruption from the end when something warm, wet and sticky hit her on her left cheek. She rubbed her hand up and down hard and was rewarded with a second, lesser spurt which she took on her lips and chin.

She had only imagined what it would feel like, but in that moment, she could only feel sheer euphoria. It felt utterly incredible and she knew that it was going to be something she cherished.

She closed her lips over the end of Frank's cock as he shuddered once more and sucked hard as his last load escaped. She opened her mouth and let it trickle down over her hand, aware of hands in her hair as she pulled away again, running her tongue along her lips, breathing hard, feeling herself stirring down below once again.

For the first time, she turned directly to the camera, mouth slightly open. Strands of cum stretched between her parted lips and another hung from her chin. As she closed her eyes and sighed contentedly, Bonnie's heart skipped a beat. It was her turn now. She smiled at Frank, his face a mask of satisfaction.

Caitlin barely saw Bonnie hand the camera to Frank. All she craved was for a mirror. She was desperate to see herself -- no patience for the playback. She lay on her tummy on the bed, her feet waving happily taking in the feel of it all. The taste, the smell of it, the lovely warm gooiness.

Yes, she was hooked already - as Bonnie had said, a fast learner.

She turned to Bonnie, a wide smile on her face and saw her friend and mentor slowly moving towards her, mouth open. As she reached Caitlin, her tongue flicked out and licked around her chin for a moment. Caitlin saw it come away, now covered in cum. Bonnie licked slowly up her chin and slid her tongue between her lips. Caitlin was about to put her hand in the woman's hair when she realised it was covered in cum. She held her hand out to the side as they kissed, Bonnie's tongue lapping up jizz from around her face and coating her own with it as they moved against each other.

Bonnie took hold of her hand. "You said everywhere, hon!" She rubbed the sticky wet fingers across Caitlin's breasts and tummy before sucking them clean. She then went on a clean-up mission and methodically scooped up the mess she had just made. She held her mouth over Caitlin's and slowly opened it. The girl shook under her grasp as she opened her own mouth and let out a long, low moan as she took the slow dribble for herself.

She held it there for a moment, getting used to the feel of it, running it around her teeth and tongue. She was about to give it back to Bonnie when Bonnie smiled wickedly. She put a hand over Caitlin's mouth. "Uh oh! Down the hatch -- you said everywhere, even the tummy!"

Caitlin's eyes went wide. She had meant the outside, not the inside! Oh what the hell -- all part of her education. She closed her eyes and counted to three and let the slippery mouthful trickle to the back of her throat. Looking straight at Bonnie, she swallowed, licking her lips and expelling a hot breath that smelled a little of Frank Rodriguez's semen.

Bonnie followed in for a long, sticky kiss to mop up the residue and as they both turned smiling to the camera, faces glistening, eyes sparkling, a very-well satisfied Frank hit the off button.

-0-0-0-0-0-

The real-life Bonnie and Caitlin took a deep breath as their on-screen counterparts faded to black once again. The bedroom TV wasn't as big as the one in the lounge but it still gave a spectacular view of proceedings. Caitlin kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks for being there for me. Piloting me through!"

Bonnie kissed her back. "Didn't need much piloting hon -- sailed those tricky waters all on your own-some!" She stopped and examined Caitlin's chin. "Shoot, must be getting old -- I missed a bit!" Her tongue flicked out at licked along the girl's jaw-line.

Caitlin giggled. "Thought I got funny looks in the gym!" She lay back, hand over her eyes. "Christ, that's three members of the same family I've made out with now!"

Bonnie laughed. "Good luck with number four!"

"Sean? I'm sure I could turn him. The other three haven't been able to resist so far!"

"If you ever saw his boyfriend, you'd wanna turn them both, believe me. Lifeguard - say no more!"

Caitlin purred. "Mmm sounds nice. Oh Bonnie, after the last couple of days, I can't wait for the party."

Bonnie rolled over and looked at her. "Yep, bet you're dying to hear what adventures your little friend gets up to ain't ya!"

Caitlin pulled a face. "Oh, didn't I tell you? She can't make it. It's the final of her favourite program that night. 'Britain's Got Talentless Bastards' or something. Says sorry, maybe another time."

"Ok hon. I understand. Good show that. We get 'America's Got Hopeless Dickheads' so I can fully understand. Leaves us with a dilemma though. One girl short. Damn --where we going to find a hot, horny, uninhibited little minx that swings both ways and takes gallons of cum at such short notice?"

Caitlin shook her head sadly. "Beats me."

Bonnie grinned. "Wait a minute... Cait, darlin', I don't suppose... Nah, I couldn't ask, could I? Would... you?..."

Caitlin put on a chaste expression. "What me? No, I couldn't possibly. It all sounds rude and dirty and horrible and... and..."

"And what, hon?"

"Fucking amazing!" She threw herself on her friend. "God, I can't bloody wait! Oh, Bonnie - is it not a week Saturday yet?"

Bonnie shook her off, laughing. "Hey, I got a week in Miami to look forward to first. So you get plenty of practice in when we're away, ya hear? Get a nice guy or gal in here and get laid and get high."

Caitlin took Bonnie's face in her hands. "Amazing - that's exactly what Skye said to me!"

Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Where d'you think she got it from, huh? It's out family motto!"

Caitlin sighed. "Beats 'Drink and Smoke to Excess, Gamble Irresponsibly'!"

"Sure does. Best motto there is. Now, talking of practice... when we discussed doing all that with Frank, you said no anal. You've really never given up that pretty little butt of yours?"

"Erm, no..."

"Wanna?"

"Well I did put a finger in there one night last week when I was being naughty by myself."

"And?"

"I wiggled it about a bit."

"And?"

"It felt... nice."

"And?"

Caitlin's left hand shot out and grabbed Bonnie's wrist. She twisted her body around and presented her peachy little butt cheeks to her. "Gently, ok?"

"Okeyday!" Smiling, Bonnie licked her left index finger until it was coated with saliva. She ripped off the false fingernail with her teeth. She was due to see Amie in the morning anyway and Maisie could fit her a new one while Amie did her hair.

She pushed her face between Caitlin's parted buttocks and let a dribble of spit out onto her puckered little hole. She rubbed it in and the girl purred. She slipped her finger in down to the first joint and Caitlin purred a little more. It felt hot, tight and wonderful, so she pushed in a little further.

Caitlin tensed and gasped. "Gently... ow ow ow! Stop! Gently for fuck's sake! Ow, fuck it, Bonnie that hurts! Stop it, it fucking hurts!"

Bonnie held still a moment and then began to gyrate gently. "Ooh yeah, that's nice - I like that! Oh my God, twist it again! Jeez, Bonnie - deeper, go on. No don't take the fucking thing out! Twist it, deeper! Oh fuck... try a second one!"

Bonnie considered for a moment and bit off another nail from her middle finger. More work for Maisie but it was worth it. That finger now joined the other in the darkness and from the sounds she heard from her young lover, she knew the game was on. Grinning, Bonnie reached over to her bedside cabinet and with her spare hand extricated her smallest dildo and a bottle of lube.

In the meantime, as two fingers twisted and flexed inside Caitlin Price's dark, tight ass, she gripped the rails of the bed head and bit down on the pillow.

It had hurt to start with and it may hurt again, but she didn't care. At the moment it felt incredible. Now gripping the rails with one hand, the fingers of the other sought out a more familiar orifice and she began to mirror Bonnie's actions on her own pussy.

Bonnie pulled out and she felt something cool and sticky being applied where her fingers had been. It felt soothing and pleasant. She felt something much larger press against her anus.

She tried to relax herself as she felt it slide home and bit down hard on the pillow to stop herself from screaming again. Every instinct told her to get it out: to stop the pain.

But somehow she resisted. Bonnie held it there half way in. Somehow it started to feel nice again.

Bonnie whispered. "Tell me if you wanna stop, hon. No pressure."

She trusted Bonnie. "All the way. Go on, all the... ooooooh fuck!"

It was going to hurt in the morning, but at that point Caitlin Price didn't care a damn.

Whatever it took, another chunk of her wall was coming down.

-0-0-0-0-0-

In part four, Caitlin finds an exciting new lover when Frank and Bonnie are in Miami.