Goodbye to the Past Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had been better acquainted, and feeling more confident after a few glasses, Anji sipped her wine and fixed Caitlin with a meaningful stare. "So, any nice guy on the go? I assume so from the new tats!"

Caitlin shook her head, hoping her hair was attracting the girl's attention. "No – just me having a bit of a change as I said earlier. I split up with a guy a few months ago. Wasn't really going anywhere, so I'm having a bit of a sabbatical."

She didn't add that since then she had been in a mad whirl of sexual awakening. "Things got a bit... complicated a while back and I needed a bit of a gee-up, so I'm trying to reinvent myself."

Anji nodded. "Going nicely then. They're lovely. I'd love to have some done but they don't really work on darker skin, do they? Get a bit lost."

She shook her head. "Mmm dunno – I think they'd look good on you!" She decided to be nosy. "So you – anyone special in your life?"

The girl grimaced and blew out her cheeks. "Hmpph. Bit like you – enforced sabbatical. One too many jerks spoiled it for the rest, so I'm forgoing the pleasures of the male appendage for a while. I don't mind bed hopping, but when I'm trying to be in a serious relationship I can be a good girl. Shame the last one didn't see it that way." She sighed. "He was bloody fit. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get my appetite back." She looked over her wine glass coyly. "Trouble is, when I do..."

She broke into a throaty laugh that made Caitlin's stomach flip. It was pure, raw sex.

Anji poured the last of the wine into their glasses. "Their loss, eh?" They clinked glasses and Anji smiled. "To the poor boys not getting their fair share of Anjali and Caitlin." She waved the empty bottle. "Same again?"

"Sounds good!"

The conversation flowed thereafter and the girls both enjoyed each other's company immensely. It was natural, nothing forced and they laughed at each other's silliness as the wine took effect. As they came towards the end of the second bottle, Anji looked at Caitlin. "Ever been on a houseboat?"

"Erm, not that I can recall."

"Want to see mine?"

Fifteen minutes later, Caitlin was tottering down a narrow gangplank onto a very makeshift looking structure floating precariously on the River Thames a few hundred yards downstream from the harbour area.

Anji took her hand and helped her down onto the deck. "Welcome to Casa Mithra – a little home from home for the Mithra sisters when we are in town. My folks bought it for my older sis when she was at college a few years ago, and I'm now the mistress of the house for a couple of years. My younger sister Kara already has designs on it when I'm done. The best floating shag-pad in London!" She paused for a moment. "At least it is when I'm shagging. Come on in!"

Caitlin was amazed at the interior. It was so much nicer than the ramshackle outside implied. There was one large open plan room with a bed, a kitchen area and a living space, all adorned with beautiful Indian inspired art, rugs and throws. She assumed there was a bathroom somewhere but it remained hidden for now. It was hard to believe it was a boat, but as Anji ushered her onto a low sofa, she felt it gently rock beneath her. It was a nice feeling.

Anji rummaged around in the kitchen area and brought out a bottle of Prosecco. She popped it with a flourish. "Sorry, only normal wine glasses, so we'll have to slum it!" They clinked glasses once more and Anji sat on a large throw cushion on the floor. She curled up like a cat.

Caitlin took a sip. "This is amazing! To think we're only feet above the Thames!"

Anji patted the floor. "Yep, I sometimes think if I'm getting a bit too energetic, my little ass will be through those floorboards and getting splintery and wet!"

They chatted on for a few minutes and after she refilled their glasses, Anji looked at Caitlin as she had done in the wine-bar. "Ok, come on then, sista – let me see those tats up close and properly!" She gestured to Caitlin to stand up.

Hoping this was the moment she had been waiting for, she put her glass down and moved over to stand over the girl. She pulled down the waistband of her jeans to reveal the Carpe Diem above her left hip. "I needed a reminder to make the most of every day." She sighed. "So much lost time..."

She was about to pull up her blouse to reveal the stars on her ribcage when Anji knelt up and traced a fingernail along the script. It felt electric. She was so close Caitlin could feel her breath on her skin. Shuddering in anticipation at the feel of the girl so close to her, Caitlin almost had to grit her teeth. She looked down and mimed taking her own top off. "If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it properly..."

Anji nodded silently. She had thought from the start that something like this may happen and still didn't know how she was going to react. Her heart began pounding in her chest as she moved her finger from Caitlin's hip and leaned back a little.

Caitlin made to unbutton her blouse, but stopped after the first one. "Anji, I've not exactly been straight with you. I hope you'll understand, but I had my reasons."

She pointed to Carpe Diem.

"This and the one on my back – the Chinese characters - are for someone very special to me. That person helped me a lot recently and gave me back my confidence and a feeling of being worthy that I'd long lost."

She paused for a long moment and shook her head. "I should say a feeling I never really had at all to be honest."

She looked down at the girl kneeling in front of her. "If you want to me to leave when I've said the next bit, I'll understand."

She closed her eyes and thought for a moment. She went on, hoping she wouldn't put the girl off. "The fact is, the person is a 'she'. She's my boss - Bonnie. And she's nineteen years older than me. She took a shy, repressed, sexually clueless woman and turned her into something less shy, no longer repressed and... well, slightly less sexually clueless. It's been a revelation and it's changed me - hopefully for the better."

Anji's mouth was wide open. She couldn't say a word. Caitlin put a hand to her top button which was already undone. Her voice was quiet. "Anji, you are utterly gorgeous and I like you a lot already. I really, honestly and desperately want to be with you, but I'll understand if you want me to go. So do I fasten this or undo the next one?"

Anji breathed heavily, not trusting herself to speak. She moved her hand to her own chest and mimed undoing the button. Caitlin moved her hand down to the second button, her hand trembling a little as she undid it. She moved to the next one, hooking her finger inside the material and biting her lip.

She looked at Anji.

Nodding almost imperceptibly, the girl repeated the action of unbuttoning.

They repeated the little charade four more times, Anji's mimes getting lower down her chest until Caitlin's blouse hung open.

Sighing inwardly with relief, she pulled it back and pointed at the stars under her left breast. "These are for me - as is this one." Removing the blouse, she now pointed to the butterfly on her shoulder. She let the garment fall to the floor of the houseboat.

She then pointed down to her side. "This is the latest – my flowers and tree. Only the outlines at the moment, but Jude is going to start filling them in soon." She ran her hand up her flank. It still felt a little raw.

Anji's mouth was still open. She managed to croak out, "Beautiful."

Caitlin turned so the girl could see the Chinese characters running down her spine. She unhooked her bra and let it fall onto the floor alongside her blouse.

Over her shoulder she said, "Teachers open the door. You walk through it yourself." Smiling softly, she looked down at the girl, still kneeling up, breathing gently through her open mouth. "It's for what Bonnie did for me. If you'll let me – and I really hope you will - I'll explain more later."

She turned back to face Anji, cupping her breasts in her hands. "Now one last thing..."

Anji had not noticed the nipple bars in the gym. They shone in the candlelight. The girl gasped. "Just amazing. So lovely."

Caitlin fought down a slight panic attack and breathed slowly. "Ok, since I'm still here, I'm going for the next stage. I've shown you mine." She repeated the mime of removing her top. "Your turn."

Anji held her hands out. Her voice was soft, barely audible. "Nothing to show. Just me."

Caitlin's voice was quiet, trying to keep the fact she was verging on desperation out of it. "Anji, for heaven's sake, it's just you I want to see. I've been dreaming of running my hands over that gorgeous skin since eleven forty five this morning. It's now nearly ten in the evening. That's a long time to be left wondering."

Caitlin stood in silence, watching Anji watching her. The boat rocked gently beneath her. She longed to be doing things that meant it would be rocking harder.

She didn't have long to wait.

Still on her knees, the girl swallowed hard and slowly reached up her hands. Not bothering with the buttons, she pulled her shirt up over her head and let it fall, revealing a lacy white bra and a multitude of leather and chain-link necklaces that looked utterly gorgeous on her. She shook them back into place and her fingers fumbled behind her for a moment, the bra joining her shirt on the floor next to Caitlin's.

Caitlin moved forward until she could feel Anji's hot breath on the sensitive area where her flowers were gradually taking shape. She shuddered as Anji's lips met her skin and felt a tentative little tongue flick out. She put her hand in the thick black hair that brushed sensuously against her thigh.

Anji now held her hands up towards her and Caitlin took them, gently pulling her up off her knees. She took her face in her hands and looked into those lovely brown eyes.

As Bonnie had done with her a few weeks ago, she said as gently as she could, "Have you done this before, Anji?"

The girl shook her head slowly. Caitlin could feel her breath on her own face they were so close.

"If we do this, there's no going back, Anji. It can't be undone. You can never have not made out with another girl. I was so scared when I made my decision a few weeks ago, but I'm so glad I did. If you want time..."

Anji hung her head. "Yes, I want time – but I know if I do take time it will never happen." She closed her eyes and drew in a shuddering breath that shook her body. She stood, composing herself, willing herself to calm down.

Caitlin could not take her eyes off her, praying she'd give the right answer.

At last, she opened her eyes. "Decision made. No going back from here." She paused. "I kissed a girl back in school once. Not just a peck but a proper snog. We wanted to see what it was like. It felt lovely, but wrong."

"Like this?"

Caitlin took her gently in her arms and closed her mouth over Anji's. There was momentary resistance and she felt the girl stiffen in her embrace. She tasted sweet from the wine and the feel as their breasts came together took her breath away. Slowly, Anji opened her mouth and Caitlin's tongue met hers. Anji let out a little gasp of air and Caitlin felt two slim hands running up her bare back, one going into her hair, the other on the back of her neck. Anji pulled her down harder and they lost themselves for long moments in a blissful, gentle exploration of each other's mouths. Anji made the most delightful little snuffing sounds as Caitlin nibbled her lip, licked her perfect teeth. She brought to bear all of the wonderful things she had done with Bonnie and Skye and by the time they finally parted, they were breathless and trembling.

Caitlin cupped Anji's face in her hands once more.

The big brown eyes gazed back at her. "Yes... just like that..."

"So how did it feel the second time?"

The girl's voice was low and husky. "Wrong. Odd..." She began to stroke Caitlin's hair. "Exquisite... beautiful..." Her hands ran down Caitlin's face, tracing her nose, a finger insinuating into her mouth. Caitlin sucked gently as Anji went on, her voice a hoarse whisper. "Sinful... erotic... deviant... shocking... depraved. Above all, just fucking amazing."

"Want to do it again to make sure?"

Anji's full lips mashed against Caitlin's once more. She felt the girl's right thigh press hard between her legs, forcing its way in. She parted her legs to allow access and felt the slick smoothness of the wet-look leggings as they slid across her jeans. She clamped her thighs around Anji's and felt the girl shudder at the heat that was emanating from her pudenda. As they kissed they staggered backwards, falling onto the low sofa, the girl's hands now on Caitlin's breasts, her thigh pressing even harder. Caitlin began to move herself against it, her hand moving against the slickness of the leggings, feeling Anji's heat in return. It was ten minutes before they came up for air and Caitlin could feel a damp patch developing down below.

If either girl had been asked in the cold light of day how long it took them to get fully naked, neither would have been able to say for sure. One thing was for certain - it took a long time, and it was the most wonderful, erotic fun.

From Caitlin's viewpoint, Bonnie was a pneumatic, overdriven, relentless wave of orgasmic delight. Skye was an eager puppy rushing to her food bowl, paws scrabbling for purchase on wooden floors; sliding and crashing into furniture along the way; full of enthusiasm but wanting only one thing - her own satisfaction. If this was Anji's first time, she couldn't wait until she was experienced. She felt like a butterfly or a falling leaf, blown by gentle winds as the girl's fingers and tongue explored her body. Anji was fascinated by her nipple bars, returning to them time and again. Her nipples were tingling and she knew they'd be sore in the morning, but as those lovely full lips pulled and tugged gently and her long, warm tongue licked and lapped, she was powerless to stop her.

At last they paused for breath. Anji grinned at Caitlin. "No going back!"

Caitlin smiled back, her voice a hoarse rasp. "Still fucking amazing? Still wrong?"

The shy reticent girl of a few minutes ago had been replaced by the bubbly, vivacious Anji that Caitlin had spent the evening getting to know. "Still fucking amazing... and so fucking right!" She began to tug at the buttons on Caitlin's jeans. "Watched you in the shower this morning. Thought about you all day."

Caitlin sucked hard on a dark brown nipple, nibbling with her sharp little teeth, making the girl squeal. "I watched you as well. Been wanting to do that since this morning too." She slipped her hand down into Anji's leggings and felt the heat emanating from her black bush, the slick wetness, the wiry mass of thick glossy hair. "I wanted to help you do this when you were showering."

She rubbed hard, fingers flexing. Anji stiffened in her embrace as her middle finger went home, her own hand now deep inside Caitlin's jeans. For a long time, their left hands lazily explored each other's bodies whilst their right hands dug deep down below and lips and tongues alternated between mashing together with feral intensity and feather light touches.

As Anji's fingers went inside her, Caitlin reached for her long-forgotten wine glass. She took a sip and pursing her lips, moved in for a long, bubbly kiss. They shared the last of the glass together, passing the wine between their mouths, licking it from their faces and hands, dribbling it from mouth to mouth as they laughed and sighed and moaned softly to each other.

When finally the last piece of clothing had been discarded, Anji stood and took Caitlin by the hand. Staring at her intently, she pulled her towards the bed in the far corner of the open plan room. Her hair was shining in the low light given off from a number of large candles the girl had lit earlier. Her eyes were wide, pupils dilated, reminding Caitlin of how Skye looked when she was stoned.

Anji stooped and swept up a few stuffed animals from the bed. She threw them one at a time over her shoulders, giggling as she did so. They disappeared, tumbling into dark recesses of the corner of the room.

Caitlin caught the bug and began giggling herself. "Bit harsh!"

"They'll live!"

Anji dived onto the bed and pulled Caitlin after her. Anji's legs were wide apart and her breathing was ragged. Putting her thigh between the girl's legs felt even better naked, and she could feel wetness on her skin as Anji rubbed herself hard against her. They continued for a few minutes, taking turns until Caitlin arranged them into what had become her favourite position with Bonnie. As their pussies rubbed together, they both gasped in delight and for the next few minutes, they scissored together, Anji's little black bush providing delightful friction against Caitlin's shaven mound. They began to taste each other on their fingers, licking and sucking their juices, smearing it on skin and licking it off.

Wanting more, Caitlin broke their clinch and began to move towards the vivid black target between the open light brown thighs, with the promise of a wet, pink reward at its bulls-eye.

She was inches from her goal when she felt a firm hand on her head, restraining her.

"Has no-one ever told you I hate oral sex?"

Caitlin pushed upwards against the hand and looked into Anji's eyes in amazement. This wasn't going to plan.

Anji released her from her grip and ran her hand softly around Caitlin's jaw-line and chin. She laughed again, the same throaty giggle she had made in the wine bar. The pure sex thing that turned Caitlin to jelly. "Oh, wait a minute. No stubbly, scratchy beard. And if I recall from kissing you, your tongue is not like a dehydrated lizard's. Ok - you may proceed to the mouth on pussy stage, Miss Price."

Caitlin was in seventh heaven. Anji was gorgeous and so much fun. She seemed completely at one with her decision and as she gazed down at her new lover, she could not believe the change that had come over her in the last few minutes. Had she been the same with Bonnie? She hoped so. She also realised with a crystal clarity that there was something here that transcended the sex. There was something very special about this girl, and Caitlin could feel herself being pulled in ever deeper.

Her voice was husky and laden with lust as she responded. "Only if Miss Mithra will proceed to the finger-in-cunt stage as Miss Price inserts her tongue." She wriggled into position to allow Anji easy access and both girls groaned in ecstasy as one hungry mouth and four eager little fingers met soft, pliant, wet and puffy flesh.

They worked gently and slowly on each other. There was no rush. There was an orgasm out there in the near future, but for the time being they were content to work towards it, letting it build to its natural conclusion when they were ready. As Caitlin's tongue lapped at Anji's juicy, musky muff, the girl whispered hoarsely. "Not bad for 'sexually clueless.'"

Caitlin lifted her head, smiling. "'Slightly less sexually clueless', madam – 'slightly less'!" She propped up on one elbow and looked hard at Anji, face glistening from her juices. 'Ok, come on then - let's see what the newbie's got shall we?"

They switched positions, Caitlin sitting up to get a better view of the lovely dark skin against her own. Anji now wriggled into position so Caitlin could work on her with her hands. Her amazing smile lit up her face as she moved towards Caitlin's now sopping pussy. Caitlin could barely believe it was the same girl who had been so reticent and scared such a short time ago.

Anji held her hand up to her ear, mimicking using a mobile phone. Her voice was a hoarse whisper. "Anjali to control. I've got this wet, sloppy pink thing in front of me. Smells like the counter at the local fishmongers and there are little bubbles around the edges. I think I've got a strategy worked out. I'm going in - wish me luck..."