Goodbye to the Past Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked hesitant. "Are you sure about this?"

I nodded. "Absolutely. I can think of no-one I'd rather do it with." I gave him a shy little smile. "Go gently though, or I'll bite it off."

I straddled him so I could be in control. He was gentle, but I still felt like I was being sawn in half as I sank down inch by inch. Three times he asked me if I wanted to stop, but I knew how much Bonnie, Gina, Jenna and many of the other girls loved it. I had to persevere. I wished I'd had a few hits on the hookah to relax a little beforehand, but I knew Adam wasn't into that sort of thing, and with Jenna where she was it wouldn't have felt right.

It seemed to take an eternity and a fair bit of lip biting and moaning, but finally, he was all the way in. I leaned forward and kissed him. "Just stroke me for a while, yeah?" I felt his hand against my pussy lips and tried to get used to the sensation of something large and hard where it shouldn't be. It was nothing like I had done with Bonnie or Anji. Just this huge thing, filling me up like never before. There was something so perverse about it, it turned me on more than I could imagine. I reached to the bedside table and picked up my phone. I pulled off him slowly until only the head of his cock was inside me. Smiling at him, I reached round behind me and took a naughty little selfie. My eyes flew open as I looked at the screen; almost as if realisation was dawning for the first time. There were my pretty little buttocks parted, with something big and hard going somewhere deep and dark. I showed him the screen and he grinned, still toying with me down below. Tossing the phone aside, I gingerly went back down all the way until my buttocks met his hips. I was scared, but realising I couldn't just ask him to back out now, I swallowed hard and nodded. We rolled over onto our sides – I was relinquishing control to him, trusting him fully.

He began to move in me very slowly with short, gentle strokes. I slipped one and then two fingers into my pussy to heighten the sensation. I started to relax, breathing deeply. As I got more used to the feeling, I urged him on in whispers. I was gripping the bed head with one hand, fingering myself with the other as he began to go in fully. There were lovely little liquid noises courtesy of the lube and my fingers were coated in my juices. I raised my buttocks and began to push against him, my titties jiggling with the now more insistent movement. The combined sensations of his cock stretching me and our fingers working together meant that I would not last long. Sensing my impending climax, he allowed himself release. By the end, I wouldn't say he was pounding my sweet little ass, but when we came together, his fingers were flying on my clit and mine were deep inside me as he kept up a steady rhythm. I was desperately trying to keep my moans and screams from carrying out into the night. There was a wet patch on one of the pillows where I had been biting down. I somehow had the presence of mind to realise it was on Anji's side of the bed.

As he withdrew, I rolled away from him, panting. "Thanks, Adam. I'm glad it was you!"

He smiled and stroked my face gently. "You ok?"

I nodded, settling down with my head on his shoulder. "Think so." I giggled as I felt my sticky bottom. "Not sure I'll be doing big ones for a few days!"

He cuddled me in. "Glad it was me too. All got to start somewhere, but you were great!" He ran his fingers along my lips. "And such dirty talk from such sweet little lips – you're almost a match for Jenna, little Caprice!"

I know I'm no match for Jenna in any department, but I'm a fast learner. A few weeks later I was bent over Mr. Wilson's pretend school desk with his wife gently paddling my buttocks and tugging my short pigtails as he fucked me from behind as punishment for a catalogue of alleged misdemeanours. My school shirt was open to the waist; my skirt rucked up around my midriff. I pulled off him and poked my butt out provocatively. I turned to Pam. "Go on then Miss. Get him all lubed up. I've been very naughty and I deserve to be punished very severely – just make sure I get that five star review you promised."

When Anji read PamW76's next review to me, she purred. "Caprice, my little anal angel, you were magnificent. Can I give six stars?"

Snuggling into to Adam, I felt myself again. As I drifted off, I kept thinking, 'It's gonna hurt in the morning!'

I woke up with start. Anji's bedside clock projected the time on the ceiling in big red letters. 01:13. Adam was sleeping peacefully, but something felt odd; I felt that we were being watched. He must have subconsciously felt the same as he stirred and his eyes flew open. I felt him jump. "Shit, Anji – nearly gave me a heart attack!"

I followed his eyes to the end of the bed. A shadowy, naked figure stood in the moonlight reflected off the river. Her jet black hair was shining as ever, her lovely brown eyes wide.

I whispered, "Anji!"

Her voice was quiet and even. "So I come home to surprise my girlfriend with my great news and find her in bed with a bloke." She hung her head and I was speechless. Her voice sounded tiny. "I was so looking forward to telling her that I've been asked to continue playing Viola when the play moves to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford in November." She shook her head. "Never mind, it can wait."

She began to walk away from the bed still shaking her head. My heart was in my mouth. After a dozen or so steps, she turned and looked back at Adam and I. Throwing her arms high in the air, she burst into a run and jumped on top of us, bouncing like Tigger on acid, screaming her head off. "And then I find the slutty little gorgeous minx is in bed with Adam Fucking Carpenter! Oh fuck can this day get any better!" She finally stopped bouncing and looked at me grinning, eyes and mouth wide. She tugged my arm. "Come on girl, no performance tomorrow. Get down and get this gift from Heaven fit for purpose while I get a bottle of wine!"

The sun was coming up by the time we had sated each other, and I was right – it did hurt, but in quite a nice way.

After a brief catnap, Anji and I gave Adam a little show-and-tell before we treated him to our Savage Angel special double bj as a thank-you. By the time we had adjourned to a café in on the Kings Road for a well earned breakfast, we were all feeling nicely mellow.

As Adam left, Anji put on a sad pout. "Can't we keep him the cupboard with the rest of the sex toys?" She put a hand on her chin. "So jealous of you having him all to yourself."

I wriggled a little uncomfortably and she grinned. "Serves you right, you dirty little hussy!"

I scowled at her. "Just coz you've been doing it since you were fourteen or something!"

She shook her head. "I was sixteen actually and he only went in half way before I screamed the place down. Anyway – whatever – it's about time and I'm proud of my girl!"

We wandered arm in arm back down to the river and stood looking over the rail of the houseboat. Anji shook her head. "Can't believe we've both got new jobs. It's so exciting!"

"Well doing Shakey in Stratford is certainly exciting. Office Manager in Hammersmith? Maybe I'll go as far as 'mildly interesting.'"

Anji turned to me. "Going to be away a lot – it's a long run."

I nodded. "I know, but it's brilliant for you. There'll be weekends – Maybe I can set up a Midlands branch of the Agency!" I hugged her. "Oh Anji, I'm so proud of you!"

She kissed the top of my head. "And me you! Two great jobs and me for a girlfriend! Wow, what a lucky old bitch you are!"

I came to a sudden realisation – it was completely out of the blue, but I just had to act on it. I swallowed hard, my head down. I had a hand on her shoulder. Wishing I was as good an actress as Anji, I blinked back tears. My voice was strained, barely a whisper. "Anji, I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore."

She gasped and pulled my head up. I could barely see her for tears. I took her face in my hands. "I want more than that. I love you so much that when you walk into the room I can barely breathe. When I saw you at the foot of the bed last night and I thought for a split second you were leaving..."

I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. I was half way through the sentence, "Anjali Mithra, will you marry me?" when I heard a shrieked "Yes!" The next thing I recall is grabbing the rail on the side of the houseboat and Anji dragging me from the cold river we had both just tumbled into.

We clung onto each other, soaking wet, kissing and giggling. I was euphoric.

It had come from nowhere and she had said 'Yes'.

Chapter Three

As the big day approached, I was getting more and more anxious. I tried to throw myself into the last minute preparations for the party, but Bonnie could see my mind was on other things. I was excited about the party, but dreading the fact it was my last night in my lovely little apartment. The day before the party, I was blundering around trying to help and getting things wrong. I felt like I had done back at the start before Bonnie gave me the confidence to become the new me.

She gave me one of her looks as I fluttered and faffed around, dropping papers and knocking over pen holders. "Hey, where's Anji today?"

I looked up from my work. "On the houseboat I think, looking for somewhere for us to live and learning her new script."

Bonnie shook her head and threw her credit card at me. "You're no good to me like this hon. Take the girl out for a nice meal. I'll call Bibendum – book you in for later."

There was no arguing with Bonnie and she was right. I was hopeless. I was also nervous about starting with Adam's new company after the weekend. Things were happening fast but the meal with Anji took the edge off for me and we had a great evening.

The trouble was, as Saturday dawned, I was back to being a wreck. It was cold now the autumn was setting in and I stood shivering slightly with a mug of tea in my hand looking out over my Waterloo Sunset view. Anji left me alone with my thoughts for a while then joined me. No words were spoken – she held my hand and I felt a single tear trickle down my cheek. She kissed it away and we walked hand in hand back into the apartment as it started to drizzle. Typical - my last day and no chance of a lovely sunset as the rain was forecast to get worse into the evening.

I had been ordered by Bonnie to stay away from the main apartment. I had a feeling they had something planned for me, but she would reveal nothing. Anji swore she was unaware of any plans. Given what unfolded, I had doubts she was telling the whole truth.

The day dragged until finally it was time to get ready. We could hear guests arriving next door as we made our final preparations. I was wearing my new body harness – Jenna wore one at a recent Assignment together and it looked sensational. She had given me the website details and I was pleased to find it felt even better than it looked, with the leather straps feeling so erotic as they criss-crossed my body. I now had my own pair of what Anji called her 'Guaranteed Fuck-me Boots' except these were only worn on Assignments or in the comfort of our own home. They were black leather and came to just above the knee with intricate lacing up the front and high heels. They took an age to put on, but the sight of them sliding across the bare back of a lover as they lapped at my pussy was well worth the effort. This time, my fishnets were pristine unlike the ragged pair I had worn when we were Savage Angels. A pair of long red leather opera gloves added colour to the ensemble.

My look was completed by some beaded braids in my hair courtesy of Amie's salon in the harbour. I had grown it longer now I was more confident and my favourite beautician declared that I needed red highlights. Anji nearly flipped when I returned and decided I needed special make up to accompany it. She had recently done a student run of A Midsummer Night's Dream and the fairies had eye makeup that extended into a band across their faces like a bolero mask. She thought it looked incredible and when I saw the results, I had to agree.

I stared at the woman in the mirror, with her intricate leather apparel, blood-red lips and a band of gunmetal, smoky make-up across her eyes. She had her hands on her hips, her head held back in a sexy, confident pose. I found it hard to believe that it was dowdy little Caitlin Price, who once had been frightened by her own shadow, now staring back confidently at me.

Even I had to agree – I looked fucking hot.

For the first time in ages, I heard a harsh Irish voice in my head. "What the divvle? A daughter o'mine lookin' loike a cheap feckin' whore..."

Grinning inwardly, I shut the door on the voice and hugged Anji. "Thanks babe, it looks fucking amazing!" I looked at her – almost identically dressed to myself in her own harness, boots and long gloves. "And so do you. Oh my God, I can't wait!"

She fired up my e-nail and we took a few comforting hits to relax us a little. We were due to make our entry through the connecting door from my apartment to the main penthouse at eight thirty. We had five minutes.

Anji looked at me a little sheepishly. "Erm, babes – I need to do something before we go in. I promise I don't know what's going to happen, but Bonnie gave me strict instructions. Stand up please."

I swallowed hard and stood up, my heart now racing. From behind her back, Anji produced a studded leather collar. She lifted my hair and quickly put it around my neck and buckled it in place. "Not too tight?"

I shook my head. "No, feels nice. I'm getting a bit of a thing for leather!"

She clipped what appeared to be a dog lead onto a ring at the front of the collar. "One more thing." She now produced a blindfold – the sort they use on airlines to help you sleep. "Sorry babe... it won't fuck up your eye make-up – its stage strength – indestructible!"

I grinned. "I know - Bonnie's strict instructions. Not a woman to ignore easily! Jeez, what are they going to do to me? This is all very exciting!"

I felt a tug on the chain. "Well we'll soon find out, coz that clock says 8:29pm. Ready?"

I was about to say no when her lips brushed mine. "I love you and you look fucking amazing, Caitlin Price. Come on – time for your leaving present!

I thought my heart would pound out of my chest as she led me through the door to the main penthouse. I could hear a hubbub of noise which stopped as we entered. It took me back to our entry as the Savage Angels, but at least on that occasion I was in control of my own fate.

I had trodden the path we took so many times. I knew exactly where in the room we were when Anji stopped - slap bang in the middle. I could picture where everything in the room had been moved to maximise the space available for the debauchery about to unfold.

Anji whispered "Good luck babe!" and I felt the chain pass from her to someone else. I was aware of the silence around me, knowing that there were more than twenty people present, and that most eyes would be on me. I heard a distinctive French accent in my ear, warm and soft and utterly erotic.

"Do as we say, my little Savage Angel and this won't hurt a bit." I felt her tongue insinuate into my left ear and shivered. She withdrew it and gave her wicked little laugh. "Well, not much anyway!"

I knew some of the things Amelie leBlanc was capable of. I felt my legs tremble as she moved me forward a few steps. She bent me from the waist and I felt my breasts brush against something padded. She took my left arm and stretched it downwards until it met more padding. She tightened something around my gloved wrist and repeated the action on my right arm. I was bent over with my hands restrained in front of me. I felt my legs being moved apart and backwards. Amelie's hands played across the leather of my boots. "Mmm, nice look by the way. "Can't wait to play with you, little Angel!"

Something was fitted around my ankles over my boots. I heard some clicks and rattles and my legs felt anchored to the spot.

Finally, my head was pushed down and something clicked into place.

Strangely, I felt a complete calm descend on me. Anji and I love restraining each other and the feel of the leather and the sensation of being completely helpless was turning me on. I was dying to feel someone come up behind me and start pumping away or lapping at me. To feel a fat cock slide into my mouth whilst barely able to move my head.

That last thought was abruptly taken from me when something squashy and round was popped into my mouth. I felt yet another strap fasten in place at the back of my neck just above my collar. I felt my mouth fill with saliva and swallowed quickly before it drooled out.

I heard Bonnie's voice for the first time. "She all done?"

Then Amelie's soft accented purr as she slapped me on the backside. "All done. She'll have the best view in the house!"

My heart sank. What the hell were they going to do to me? I blinked as light returned and my blindfold was removed. I saw Amelie and Bonnie in front of me, both wearing nothing but big grins. Amelie now got the full picture as Anji's make-up job was revealed. Her mouth flew open. "Oh Ange Sauvage – c'est magnifique!"

I looked around for Anji and saw her standing next to Frank, her eyes wide. She shrugged her shoulders and mouthed, "Sorry babe, not a clue!"

I blinked my eyes to let her know I was ok.

Amelie moved to stand next to me again, towering over me as I stood, bent over the back of what I now knew to be one of Bonnie's office chairs. My wrists were strapped to the arms and a spreader bar was keeping my feet apart. I felt a tingle down below, hoping that Amelie was about to start 'playing with me', as she had put it. What she said next sent ice through my veins.

"We thought you might like to get yourself suitably worked up for what is to come, so we invite you to watch us all for a little while before you join us. Don't worry, little Savage Angel - we won't hurt you. This is purely mental torture. You'll get your reward in due course!"

Bonnie handed her something and it took a few seconds for me to register that it was a kitchen timer with big red numbers on the face. Amelie tapped on it a few times and held it up.

00:30:00

She showed it to the assembled throng. She asked them nonchalantly, "Long enough?"

There was much head shaking and murmuring. She tapped again.

00:40:00

Same response. I was looking daggers at everyone, eyes bulging, saliva now dripping onto the seat of the chair.

Bonnie looked down and saw it. She grimaced in distaste. "Oh you dirty girl. That's pretty gross, Caitlin! Make it the full hour, Amelie hon."

I shrieked into the ball gag and as Amelie tapped again, this time an approving murmur broke out.

01:00:00

I saw Bonnie whispering to Anji, who was grinning from ear to ear. She gave me a shy little wave and burst into giggles. I narrowed my eyes and glared at her. Wait till I get hold of you!

Amelie put the timer on the seat in front of me. That is when she told me my time was about to start.

That is when time stood still.

I screamed into the ball-gag, swearing as profusely and inventively as I had ever done. Everything came out in muffled, incoherent noise. My carefully chosen f-words and c-words consigned to a series of spittle-coated aural mush.

Amelie looked at me in an amused manner. "Je ne comprend pas, ma petite Ange!" She turned to Bonnie. "Can you hear what she is saying?"

Bonnie shrugged. "Nope, but I bet it's potty-mouthed, Amelie." She took Amelie and Anji by the hands as the rest of the crowd looked on amused. "Come on girls, let's get this party started and leave Madame to her little sulk."

My little sulk! She calls being tied up and forced to watch an hour of mindless group shagging a little sulk! I groaned inwardly, took a deep breath and waited for it to unfold. Resistance is futile and all that. I resigned myself to my fate and decided to be a good girl no matter what they threw at me.