Goodbye to the Past Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And by God, they threw everything at me and made sure I saw it all in fine detail. They went to town on each other right in front of my eyes. In an instant, Marcel's huge cock was pointing straight at my face, maybe three inches away from my nose. Amelie was working her magic on one side, Anji's tongue flickering up the other. As their mouths met at the meaty head, they kissed, tongues and lips mashing together. I felt more drool run down my chin. I was producing saliva faster than I could swallow it. Anji was grunting in pleasure as Frank drove into her. I could see her lovely tits bouncing as he went home.

Amelie was joined by Bonnie, taking Marcel deep inside her. I could hear her gagging as his balls hit her chin. Anji tried the same thing and ended up a good three inches short, grinning and grunting with effort. Bonnie now bent over, almost mimicking my own position. Her face was so close I could smell her perfume, her wine-sweet breath. She opened her mouth wide as Marcel took her from behind and let out a long, low moan that ripped through my soul. I watched every nuance in her face as Marcel worked on her. He was still the biggest I had ever experienced and I was quivering at the thought of how she would be feeling. Anji's mouth closed over Bonnie's and I now had the sight of my girlfriend and my best friend sucking each other's faces off as they were getting fucked rotten from behind.

I felt something trickle down the inside of my leg. It tickled on the way down and I felt it disappear into the top of my boot. I glanced at the timer. Only nine minutes gone? Oh fucking hell. My feet will be soaked at this rate!

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, but the sounds were so graphic I knew I would get no respite that way. When I opened them again Anji and Frank had moved on. Over Bonnie's shoulder, I could see more action around the room. Jenna in her favourite pose, straddling some lucky guy, her back straight, long hair tossing, sheer filth emanating from her lovely mouth in her posh girl accent. Anji now being licked by a platinum blonde while she sucked on the handsome, bearded Mitch from Bonnie's office. Frank now up between Gina's wonderful set of naturals. It changed constantly and I was getting wetter and more frustrated by the second.

Finally Bonnie and Marcel moved away and for a few minutes at least there was no-one getting it on inches from me. I dared to glance down again. Fifteen gone, forty five to go. I let out a little whimper of frustration as I felt another trickle run down into the leather.

Then my nose started to itch. Of all the fucking things to happen! I tried to rub it on my shoulder but couldn't reach. It was absolute purgatory - itchy nose, pussy juice dribbling down my legs, saliva pooling on the seat. Maybe if I produced enough I could short-circuit the timer!

I let out another whimper and followed it up with a feral cry, hoping at least to get noticed. I was just about to scream a second time when I felt something very large and very hard press against my dripping pussy lips. I groaned in ecstasy at the feel of it. From the size, it could only be Marcel. Amelie's grinning face appeared in front of mine once more, her eyes glazed with lust. She reached round behind my head and unbuckled the ball gag. Before I could react she clamped her mouth to mine and I felt like I was being devoured. As she did so, Marcel went all the way in and I screamed into her open mouth.

She pulled off me, panting. "Oh dear little Angel, did you really think we'd leave you there for a whole hour? Silly girl!"

I caught my breath, which was difficult now Marcel was moving inside me. I grunted out, "Gonna kill you, leBlanc. And that fucking Rodriguez woman!" Anji was now back and she kissed me on the cheek, giggling her lovely little laugh. "And you Mithra!"

Amelie stood back. "But if you kill us all my dear, you will miss your real leaving present. So you see, now that you have watched everyone else in the room get fucked..."

She stood back, sweeping an arm across the assembled guests, now all eyes back on me. "It is time for everyone in the room to fuck you!"

A harsh voice came from the middle of the gathered throng. "'Cept me – don't do goils." I recognised the voice as Tammy, a regular at these parties, her face and body as hard as her accent. I didn't like her and sent out a small prayer of thanks. One or two more female hands went up as dissenters. It still left a lot of guests.

Bonnie and Anji unbuckled my arm restraints and I was able to move my head at last as my collar was released. I felt hands around my ankles undoing more buckles and sighed as Marcel pulled out of me. I just managed a quick relieving scratch of my nose when I was lifted bodily by his and two other strong pairs of arms and carried towards a long sofa which had been wheeled into position. They laid me down on it gently and someone lifted my booted right leg and laid it along the top of the sofa back. My head was resting on the low arm of the seat and I felt my other leg being pulled down so my booted foot was resting on the floor. I was wide open and there was already a little dribble pooling on the dark leather.

I realised that a small queue had formed in front of me, the women making sure that the men stayed interested as they waited patiently for their turn. I leaned my head back and saw another queue behind me.

I was going to get it from both ends.

Amelie appeared in front of me, her arm around Bonnie's shoulder. Bonnie gave me a look. I knew what she was saying in her silent way.

"You ok, hon?"

I blew her a kiss to say, yes I was ok. I was very ok.

Amelie raised her arm. "Ok, lovely people. Let's get this party started. This girl needs us all to be on top of our game. So, three... two... one..." She dropped her arm and yelled at the top of her voice in her husky accent, "Light her up!"

Chapter Four

Over an hour later, I half-crawled into the kitchen vaguely aware of the rain now cascading down outside. I grabbed the first bottle I could find and poured the contents down my raw throat. It probably cost Bonnie and Frank a fortune, and I ended up wearing most of it my hands were shaking so much. I had never come so hard and for so long in my life.

Amelie, Bonnie and Anji were all forgiven after a complete orgasmic haze of cocks and pussies assailing me from all angles. I would just be getting used to a new sensation when it would be replaced by another – a fat cock slamming into me giving way to gentle lips and slim fingers; a mouthful of slippery dick superseded by wet, puffy pussy lips. Tongues and teeth teasing nipples, big hands, small hands, the difference between the guys and girls who worked on me. It became a complete blur and Anji had to keep count for me. Fourteen men and ten women.

Little did I know the evening had barely begun.

I poured some cool water from the fridge and sat on a bar stool at the breakfast bar, trying to make sense of what had just happened. I glanced up and Bonnie was standing in the doorway. Her hair was a mess and there were red marks all over her. I looked down at my own body and realised I was the same. She walked over slowly and stroked my hair. I nuzzled into her large breasts and purred. "Caitlin not kill you. Caitlin loves you really."

She cuddled me in. "Wow, you were sensational, hon! Took everything we could throw at ya! You ok?"

I purred again. "You bet." I was a little croaky. "Jeez, Bonnie – I didn't think it was possible to come so hard, so often!" I stood up and kissed her. "Thanks for everything, Bonnie. It's been a blast!"

She picked up the wine bottle I had spilled most of and tipped it to her mouth. "Hey, not now, huh? Night's still young – plenty more adventure to be had."

Nodding, I took a swig, managing to hit my mouth this time. "I'm ready for bed!"

I heard a voice from the door. "Lightweight! Only two dozen and you're done? I've still got about eight to go!" Anji joined us in a three way cuddle as we finished the bottle between us. She gave Bonnie a sly look. "Fancy sneaking into Cait's apartment for a little mid-session reviver?"

As we left, I saw the timer that had tormented me now back on the kitchen table; back in its own domain. I picked it up and examined it. "Not sure I'll ever be able to cook pasta again..."

We picked our way back over the writhing bodies into my apartment and Anji fired up the e-nail. We sat in companionable silence for a few minutes with a glass of wine each and after a few hits on the pipe, I began to tingle nicely and started to come round a little.

Bonnie took one last hit, holding it in for as long as she could. She sighed deeply. "Round two, ladies?"

I leaned over to Anji and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes went wide. "You're not, are you?"

Bonnie sounded nicely mellow. "Not what, babes?"

Anji grabbed me by the hand and dragged me back towards the door. She grinned at Bonnie. "You'll find out. Fucking hell, this I got to see!"

I had to wait a while as I knew it had to be Adam and he was otherwise engaged with the hard-faced Tammy. I enjoyed a gentle little workout with Mitch's girlfriend Alice to get me back into the mood while we watched Anji join Mitch and Gina. At last I saw Adam move away from Tammy, her fake boobs heaving, her thin mouth in a rictus grin.

I had primed Anji. She stood and pulled Gina off Mitch, whispering in her ear as she did so. I moved in, straddling Mitch whilst Gina took my place with Alice. I set up a nice little grind on Mitch. We knew each other well now after so many parties. It had taken Alice a while to come out of her shell, but now she was as bad as the rest of us.

Anji stood over us, grinning. "Is this what you ordered, Madame?" She was holding Adam's cock in her hand. He was wearing a condom and it was glistening with lubricant, liberally applied by Anji. He winked at me, knowing what was coming. Anji slipped her sticky hand down between my legs and wiped more lube off onto my anus.

Gina was watching and her eyes went wide. Bonnie was otherwise occupied, her back to us as she rode an unseen male, reverse cowgirl style. Gina shouted across the hubbub. "Hey, Rodriguez. Something you might want to see here..."

Bonnie turned as Adam knelt behind me. I was used to this now – he went straight in and I gasped as for the first time I felt what it was like to be double penetrated. I couldn't believe the sensation as I slowed my grind on Mitch to allow me to get used to the feeling. It didn't take long and I was aware of a few open mouths around me. Bonnie was now bouncing energetically on her partner, her huge boobs flying, a big smile on her face. She shouted over to me, "Yay, go girl!"

Anji was staring in disbelief as I began to speed up on Mitch and Adam kept going behind. I knew I wouldn't be able to take it for long, but I felt euphoric that I had done it. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the amazing feeling hardly believing I had so much cock inside me. I heard a low, husky voice in my ear.

"Remember when I did that the first time I met you?" I opened my eyes and saw Gina's face inches from mine, her eyes sparkling. I recalled her doing it almost as close to me as she was now. I had called her greedy for taking a third cock in her mouth.

Ten seconds later, Gina Harcourt was returning the compliment and calling me greedy as Frank stepped in. We shared his big cock between us as I kept going longer than I thought possible.

"Feel good?"

I grinned around Frank's girth and nodded. I took him out of my mouth and popped him in Gina's. "Yeah, feels good. Doesn't feel greedy at all – just fucking nice!" I turned to Adam who knew instinctively I was done and he gently pulled out of me.

I saw Anji tear off his condom and replace it with a new one. She glanced at me wickedly. "Anything you can do..." I heard her shout out as he went in.

I looked up at Frank, tugging his cock in their direction. "Gently, ok?"

He didn't need a second bidding. He grinned across at Bonnie as he stood over Anji. "Did I ever tell you I love the Price Girl?" He glanced down smiling. "And Miss Mithra of course!"

I thought Anji was going to scream the place down as Frank entered her. I left Mitch to Gina's tender mercies and crawled over to her, kissing her tenderly as she rode. She was panting, barely able to get the words out. "Oh fu... fu... it feels... ah... ah..."

I rubbed furiously on her clit as she came, her mouth clamped to mine, her breath coming in racking sobs. Frank pulled out and she slid off Adam into my arms like a rag-doll. As we kissed, I felt a wet splash on my cheek as Frank could hold on no longer.

Another spurt, this time into Anji's hair.

Anji took hold of Adam's cock and pointed to our faces. The noises she made were barely intelligible, but Adam got the drift. She moaned as the first jet hit her on her cheek, the second landing on my lips. We were in the middle of a lovely messy kiss when I heard Bonnie's voice.

"Hey, seems like there's a theme developing here. C'mon guys, as Amelie said before, light 'em up!"

Five minutes later, Anji and I were covered in cum. The ladies had acted as our fluffers, and every man in the place had unloaded on to us as we kissed to massed cheers as each cum-shot hit home. It was in our hair, on our shoulders, our titties. My hands were coated in it, our faces glazed with it. Two or three had not been able to last, and Amelie, Alice and Tammy had to deliver their little parcels by mouth. Amelie had joined us in a long, lingering kiss; Alice had enjoyed a little cum-play but mercifully, 'I don't do goils' Tammy delivered hers from a discreet height.

As Mitch was the last to anoint us, with Gina helping him on the way, a cheer went up. Bonnie stood over us as we hugged each other, our faces and bodies a sticky mess. "Speech! Speech! Say something to the nice ladies and gentlemen!"

I wiped my eyes with the back of one hand, the other still tightly wrapped round Anji, who was shaking and trembling in ecstasy. I wiped my mouth and licked some of the stuff from my fingers. My voice sounded hoarse. "Well, thank you for a memorable leaving do and an unforgettable little present!" I licked Anji's nose and a cheer went up. "We'll certainly remember this place with fond affection for many reasons!" I stood up, unsteadily pulling Anji with me.

"Now if you'll excuse us, I think we need a shower!"

Bonnie took us by our sticky hands. "You surely do, you dirty little girls. And nature shall provide!" She led us to the French windows that led out to the roof garden. Anji and I gave each other puzzled looks. As Gina, now back in her black dress, opened the door, I twigged. I tried to run back into the room, but Amelie and a few others were behind us, blocking our way. As Bonnie dragged us screaming out into the torrential rain another cheer went up. I managed to grab hold of Gina's arm and pulled her after us, one of us completely naked, two in body harnesses and the other in a cocktail dress. Anji and I held our arms out wide as we stood in the downpour, letting the jizz sluice off us, squealing at the power of the storm and giggling and laughing uncontrollably.

I tilted my head back and felt a wave of euphoria as the rain cascaded down, drumming into my skin, flattening my hair to my head. I put a hand up and realised that my make-up was running down my face. Not quite as industrial strength as Anji had said, but it had withstood a cum-storm if not a real one. Anji was hugging Bonnie; Gina was twirling round like a showgirl, arms outstretched. Amelie was grinning at us from the safety of the house. I crooked a finger at her. She shook her head. "Not fucking likely, little Angel." It was her turn to scream as Marcel and Frank pushed her in the back and propelled her towards us.

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked up into her beautiful, slightly cruel face. I almost had to shout to be heard above the noise of the rain. "We've got unfinished business..."

She nodded and kissed me on the top of the head. "Ah yes, I did promise you along while ago, did I not? Apologies – we have been back in France a lot recently. Soon, little Angel I promise. Soon." She gave me a wicked look. "But be careful – you may just get what you wish for!"

The five of us stayed in the rain for as long as we could, hugging, kissing and laughing until it became too cold to bear.

As we walked hand in hand back into the house, I was glad the rain hid my tears and that my uncontrollable shaking could be put down to the cold. Frank and the others were ready for us with towels. I hid my head beneath mine until I was back in control. I looked around the room and everything was quiet. A few people were still dressing, picking up scattered pieces of clothing. Most had already left. Anji was shivering and I hugged her. Her thick hair was still sopping wet. She shuddered violently. "Bloody hell, I'm freezing!"

I rubbed her hair with my towel, not making much difference. "I know a great way of getting warmed up!"

She put her hand to my face and it came away a dirty grey colour. "Yuck, I'm not going to bed with camo-girl!" I glanced at the mirror and burst out laughing. I looked like a Marine or SAS member. Well, apart from the fetish gear of course. Bonnie handed me a bottle.

"Great make-up remover! Now you two get yourselves cleaned up and get some beauty sleep. Lunch at Claridges, two o'clock, remember!"

Gina cleared her throat. "Erm, Caitlin dear – I blame you for this." She gestured to her platinum blonde hair plastered to her head and the soaked black dress clinging to her shapely curves. "Not exactly conducive to getting a taxi home is it?"

Bonnie pointed at a door off the main room. "Down the hall, second left. It'll have everything you need, hon."

"Thanks babe! Is the bed nice and big?"

"Yeah, king-size, why?"

She grabbed Anji and I by the wrists. "Well I'm not sleeping alone in this storm. And besides – I'm fucking freezing as well..."