All Comments on ''Goode' Neighbors'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Charming. Your characters are people a lot of would enjoy meeting. Reading was like hearing about folks we know.

5 STARS......AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am glad he worked out his issues and got married to Abby. I kind of feel sorry for Jenny. She was a bit dumb and vapid and got manipulated into a swinger sex party where she was the belle of the ball given her beauty and innocence. That and the raunchy multi partner sex got her hooked for the second time when she got caught. Yes it is a betrayal that will invariably lead to divorce 99% of the time. She wasn't drunk or drugged or blackmailed or coerced, she was just too dumb to resist manipulation by some neighborhood pervs. She loved her husband (or thought she did) and dreamed of their future. He finds out and just leaves. No closure, just loneliness and regrets. No wonder why when seeing him again and doing well she remembered what she lost and wanted to rekindle their past. Not going to happen but I feel more sorrow for her temporary insanity due to lust and manipulation than 75% of the cheating wives on this site. She wasn't falling for another man. She wasn't casting aspersions at her husband. She wasn't even outright disrespecting him because no man can compete with multipartner sex for a woman in lust. As trite as it seems it really was just sex. No emotional attachment. But she did lie. That probably just as much put a stake in their marriage. Ironically I think it might be easier for a man to handle a cheating wife in limited multipartner sex vs a single lengthy affair. At least their shouldn't be an ego problem. And if they had went to counseling, it would be easier to get the wife to swear off of multipartner sex acts than a substantial affairand have it stick, maybe with a post-nuptial. But, and this is a big but, she lied when he left and fell into his trap. Trust is foever broken. Can be forgiven but thr marriage is shot. Of course his running away just made both sides suffer without closure for many years and based on the value of the house may have hurt him financially. Remember he hadn warrant out for him also.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Very good and 5 stars. I did feel a bit for his wife who was just too stupid and got caught up in something before she realised the huge mistake she was making. Also decent revenge on the groomers and participants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I read these stories, I am reminded how hard it is, to be married to a good looking woman. When you are out on the town, guys will be directly, or indirectly hitting on her. And sexual predators will be trying to worm their way into her at work. I think every woman has a choice, on preventing, or encouraging this behavior. If you wear a conservative pants suit at work your entire employment, and then start wearing cleavage baring tops, and short skirts, you are telegraphing your availability. The woman in this story, wanted to be involved in the swinging. She allowed her neighbor to get her worked up about it. Tried it once, then lied to her husband, and came back to slake her thirst, a second time. This was not a situation where she was drugged and taken against her will. It was her choice. As far as the warrant out on him- I assume he would have had to be served the judges order of alimony, before he could be found in contempt. So, I gave the story 5 stars. Because in real life, when two people break up, one does not get sold, to a Mexican whorehouse. They both, get on with their lives.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

I liked this story. My one quibble is:the "one and done" mentality of these men. Let me tell you, if you're a good looking, confident man, you're going to get hit on, consistently. And when men cheat, other men sit around and relish the stories, living vicariously through the cheater. and then go back home and seethe because they aren't doing it.

BTB should be called the Player Hatin Club. It's all part of the reproductive habits of humans. And if you ain't playin' you hatin!

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

in other words, the lack of forgiveness is not a strength of character and not a trait that I think is that of a good person. i mean, these MCs they're all about being stand-up. But when it comes to forgiveness and acceptance of a person's failing(s), they can't be bothered.

i'm not saying I would personally take someone back if they serially cheated on me, but since I am not perfect, done some things I feel bad for doing, I'm about forgiveness. Since I didn't come into any relationship with blinders on, Trust is not an issue: I trust until there's a legit reason not to.

And part of forgiveness, to me, is that the tabula is rasa again. As much as it can be. Now, with straight-up whoring, that's just not healthy and not something anyone should accept. But a slip up? Sure..Even a multi-incident slip-up is probably ok. I mean, if I weren't looking for a way out myself ;-)

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

I don't think it was as much of a cowards way out, as much as it was for self preservation because the legal avenue was stacked very much against him. Proven adultery, wether it's admitted or proven by irrefutable evidence, should be punished, not rewarded. Very good story indeed. 5/5 for sure. Thank you.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Not a coward. She broke the contract and the trust. He did not owe her anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, you’re already planning to run away, and hide from the police (a woman this evil will tell lies and send them after you). You know exactly when, and where the wicked cabal will meet. You know that there will be no innocents there. Why not bar the exits, and set fire to the house?!? Let them spend their last few mortal minutes in terror!!!

ZK

BillandKateBillandKateover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous ZK below -

We probably didn't tell the story that way because we wouldn't advocate mass murder as an appropriate punishment for adultery - and especially as brutal as burning people alive.

Elias1Elias1about 1 year ago

His wife Jenny became a married whore and indignant, liar to boot... her blaming her neighbors is nonsense .... her character is not a wife a typical man ever wants! I applaud the MC.

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
Where

Where was he living when Jenny found him and how did she find him.?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, I kinda liked the locked doors and burning them all, but the repercussions would be too great.

The one theme that wends its way through all of Literotica is that a divorce of an unfaithful wife is totally unfair to the husband.

Before reading stories here I thought a no fault divorce was a good idea. Wow! Is it ever not!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think it’s funny that a comment wanted to literally “burn the bitch.” I can see why Jenny, separated from close friends and family, would get into a bad situation.

I worked remotely during COVID and was about 1000 miles away from anyone I knew, aside from my girlfriend. She was essential work so she could interact with people in person. I turned to drinking excessively. Luckily, I was able to get my shit together before I ruined my life. Jenny gave into a temptation and it cost her.

BillandKateBillandKate10 months agoAuthor

To anonymous below

Kate and I are glad you were able to "get your shit together" before you ruined your life. We appreciate your comment on how things can spiral out of control and good people can make bad choices. So many commentators are quick to condemn. Thanks for your insight.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

excelente historia, salvo lo que paso en Paris con la tal Simone, creo que no era neesario complicarlo, porque bien pudo Abby decirle adios a George por eso, pues si el tanto dice que e simportante la confianza y fidelidad a su pareja, esten o no esten casados creo que el tampoco lo fue con Abby.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Very good story. Well done! My only question is how did Jenny find the George?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well Done! Your story flowed like a short well written book. 5*

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

Ppl have different reactions to life altering events, and I think he took the right course of action when he left her, so call him a coward if u want. Staying behind and confronting her would just lead to more misery/pain and eventually turned out well in the end for him. I will say the only thing I would nitpick is that the story didn't really have much emotion or picked up after him leaving, otherwise not a bad read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Well written. Would like ti see a little more dialog with Abby and the MC in getting psst the Paris misunderstanding. Jenny wasn't evil. She made a horrible choice and was seduced into thr swinging life by some evil people. She was vulnerable due to a number of factors including being home alone a lot. Note how she resisted less the second time. That being said he showed restraint and ran. Not a huge fan of that personally. Doubt the alimony in a divorce would have crippled him. But he took the attorney's advice and she finally filed for abandonment. She obviously went through some catharsis and realized the fault was her own despite being upset at not hearing from him. She clearly was honest when she wanted him back. But he was a man of principle. Besides if they had hashed it out after the 2nd party, the neighbors would have interfered making any reconciliation that much harder though good luck anyways with her being the star centerpiece of a two swingers orgies. If NY some miracle they reconciled (just a what if since the MC took his vows seriously, while she did not), there is no way that marriage doesn't get crushed later under distrust. He had to travel a lot for several years. She wanted children but no way to bring infants into that messed up marriage trying to heal. Worse, she might lose respect for him if he reconciled and who only knows what would happen down the line. Instead I think the abandonment made her grow up as well as seeing his mercy in not trying to destroy her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Could have been a great story, but the so-called wife walks away with everything. Probably realistic. But somehow as an author you have a responsibility to take a stand over right and wrong in the world. Sorry folks it is black and white out there, even if you don't like to think of it that way. And letting the ex go without any accountability it's enabling and encouraging the female dogs to run around loose out there and think there won't be any consequences. There are always consequences. And no, a little financial distress or a shot in the video somewhere online is not adequate. Take a stand in your writing against the Thugs and predators out there, but also the selfish, narcissistic women who destroy lives and marriages.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker3 months ago

Be nice if these writers were Still here. But they stoped writeing a year ago.. retired , poor health, dont know. Great storys they left. Ashame their gone. But thank you 4 yr contributions anyway.. take care . 🙋🙋🙋🤷👍👍👍👍👍👍💯💯💯💯💯😉👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It says LW, but the story in a great romance,

The authors leave us with important lessons of how to avoid some of the dangerous pitfalls of life.

The Hoary Cleric

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Sweet ending. Very nice story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...