All Comments on ''Goode' Neighbors'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I really enjoyed that one. Great story!

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Thanks for sharing your work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"But first, I needed to know for certain what Jenny was doing with the neighbors." - Why do they always say that? It's obvious what she's doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong Category

This is about the most depressing story today.

Shouldn't be in Loving Wives. Should be in Non-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice

but way to long.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Great tale

Another standup tale, with no wimps in sight. Thank you for an interesting read and good characters.

5/5

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago
Nicely done

Great story and excellent writing. Thanks for sharing.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Excellent story

I thought this would’ve fit in with the Burning Down the House event. Very well done.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
So what was the misdemeanor he was charged with?

I am not sure you ever explained. You implied it was for failing to pay maintenance, but that means the divorce had to have been final. It couldn't be theft, as the money was his to spend how he wanted. Just curious.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving wives?

Why is it that so many writers hate their wives or women and put their hatred in a story about loving wives? Is it a misleading category or something? Sound it out, L-O-V-I-N-G Wives. Damn.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
Nothing wrong...

...And everything right. Excellent story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good (well, "Goode")

But FYI, the expression is "ration of shit", which likely comes from the British navy's tradition of giving the sailors a daily ration of rum. Not "a rash of shit", as you put it (sorry, didn't mean to give you a "rash" of shit over it). Have a nice day, and thanks for posting!

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 4 years ago
Weird, isn't it?

How the smallest things can sometime throw you out of a story? The Aussies asking for a Fosters completely jarred me. No one in Australia thinks Fosters is "Australian for beer." It was only popular for a while because it was cheap and weak, so that everyone could buy a round before bars had to stop serving alcohol.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 4 years ago
A Bit Too "Matter of Fact" to Care About These Characters

or their mild motivations or commitments. Could use a rewrite including passion and concern.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
BillandKate

Another great story for you two. It was as good as anything I've read this week and that is some good company to be in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a little...

too much apple pie for me! George was just sooo good that everyone just loved him! Kinda like Richie Cunningham from Happy Days. And just to put the cherry on top of old Georgie he is impressed with anyone that reads war and peace! LOL It has to be one of the driest and boring books written! Kinda like this story. Gave it a 2 because you actually spelt desert correctly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story, but

"Gina was one of those rare women that didn't let the misogynist dweebs keep her from becoming an expert programmer. "

Yeah. So many women dream of becoming expert programmers, if it weren't for the thuggish behavior of those highly intimidating computer nerds in knuckle-dragging, alt-right haven Silicon Valley. That, or those nerds generally bend over backwards to include the very few women actually interested in that career path. Could be either. I think the real misogynists are too busy keeping women out of high-paying sanitation and waste management careers that women also highly covet.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Another Good Story

A few points:

I have only commented on punctuation in the case of two other stories in the past, but I have to say something for this one. You need to check your keyboard, because apparently you kept on clicking on the semi-colon instead of the comma. I've never seen that in any of your work before.

They've been married for 5 years, so at the most he would have had to pay alimony for 2.5 years, and likely even less time than that. I know couples who divorced who were married more than 10 years, where the wife was a stay at home mom (she never worked while married), and the husband was making decent money, and the husband had to pay alimony for two years or less, and even then the alimony wasn't that much.

Interestingly, one wife, who had never worked while married, went into real estate and within a year she was making 3 to 5 times what I'm guessing the husband made (the divorce judgment of 18 month alimony was when she was still not working). Divorce, in that case, was good for the economy apparently. Child support is different obviously, as it should be.

The problem with what he did is that it's like going on a drinking binge when you're hit with a major life problem. For a time it lets you get away from it, but at the end of it you still have the problem there to deal with, and often the problem has just gotten worse over time. However, sometimes, you just have to get away from things, even if it ends up costing you more in the end. And much much healthier to go on a long road trip and see the country/world, then to drink to get away from it.

There is so much freedom in not having things tie you down like kids, and lots of assets. If he had stayed they would have likely fought over everything, and the acrimony would have escalated over time, with them hating one another. By taking himself out of the situation, they couldn't fight and she dealt with everything. Not a bad way to handle things, if you don't have kids, and don't have a lot of assets to worry about.

Gave it 5 stars because it was, as usual, a very entertaining story. Hopefully, by next time you'll have your keyboard fixed :).

ValintValintover 4 years ago
Nice, but seemed to meander a bit after the discovery

The Abby/Simone thing seemed glossed over a bit too much. I mean, if you reverse it, and it was the MC thinking he was in a relationship where he stayed celibate to be faithful while Abby was having a four-month fling with a guy that she tried to sell as just being sex without meaning anything, you'd expect the MC to be heading for the hills.

Rocket081960Rocket081960over 4 years ago
Another great read!

Thanks

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Silver linings

A fun, reinvent yourself story. The LW portion was just the fuse to get George out on the road to rediscovery. I could see it as a movie - a great series of vignettes culminating with a very sweet romance. Nice. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked it, but didn't buy Jenny's excuse for a second. She expected him to eventually come around and join in...in spite of the fact that she was sneaking around behind his back while he was out of town to do it, and the only time they had discussed it, she had lied and said she had no interest in swinging - so how exactly was the part where he comes around and joins in the fun that he didn't know was going on supposed to happen?

That's also why I wasn't a huge fan of him going scorched earth on all involved except for the only one who truly owed him loyalty and betrayed him. Okay, Doris and her husband also had it coming, but other than those two, his wife was the only one to knowingly wrong him, yet he took it easiest on her.

Still very enjoyable beyond those minor points of personal distaste.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good workmanlike story

But the gratuitous comment about "misogynists" being the reason there aren't more female programmers reminds me of a comment by Rudolf Bing (GM of the Metropolitan Opera for years) to a reporter who asked about the relative importance of acting and singing in opera. Bing's reply: " If she can sing, nothing much else really matters. If she can't sing, nothing much else really matters." The same is true about the relative importance of sex (or race) in the software industry: if you can code, nothing much else really matters. Competent coders are very hard to come by. Your real problem is that they overwhelmingly are men, and it's almost certainly genetic. The same is true for higher level mathematicians.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Another swinger bash-athon.

This need to swinger bash is pathetic. In my time in the lifestyle, I never saw anyone dragged in to it. It was married couple exclusive and it had rules everyone followed. Of eight couples in the group, seven are still married with children and grandchildren. Just about all of us were politically conservative and half the men, and one wife were ex military. I never met swingers like the ones in this story; or other stories here on Literotica-LW. It seems that some writers get off on making them the villains of their story. "My wife was perfect until she was corrupted by them darned swingers... they eat children and did 9/11 you know." No one makes a woman suck and fuck a bunch of men at gun point without a gun. The wife in this story CHOSE to be a slut and a cheater. Cheaters make the choice to ruin their marriage. They do it without swingers to sway their mind.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Entertaining

Held my interest. Good story. Thanks.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 4 years ago
Silly moment ***

"smoking Gauloises and drinking Absinthe."

I had to laugh at this line.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Loving wives?'

"Why is it that so many writers hate their wives or women and put their hatred in a story about loving wives? Is it a misleading category or something? Sound it out, L-O-V-I-N-G Wives. Damn." - First, what is it with all of you amateur psychologists that you think you know all why writers write whatever they write? Did Isaac Asimov build robots in his spare time? Is Stephen King really a demon from Hell? People read or write stories because they enjoy them, not to fill some psychological need.

Second, yes the title of the category IS misleading, and many disagree on what should be here. But, I think that most would agree that if you want stories about true "loving wives," look in Romance.

BillandKateBillandKateover 4 years agoAuthor
Love the Comments

Thanks for reading. To answer some of the comments - here goes:

To anon, re: "rash of shit"/"ration of shit" - we've had that brought to our attention before and you're right about the origin, except where Bill grew up in the Midwest, the term was "rash of shit" so that's what we use (Bing it - you'll see).

To KingBandor - some jurisdictions can require maintenance before the divorce is final (believe us - Bill knows). It may not be an actual Misdemeanor - that was poetic license. Mea Culpa

To JanxSpirit - whether Fosters is what Aussie's drink in Australia is besides the point. Here in the States, it's the only Australian beer you'll find in most bars and stores.

To the Anon who gave us 2*s - thanks, that's a real compliment from anyone who considers "War and Peace" to be dry and boring. Oh, by the way - we love apple pie and Ron Howard.

To johnadp - we laughed our asses off reading your comment about the semicolons. That's because we used Word's "check document" feature. We actually skipped half its recommendations for semi-colons. We'll try to hold back next time. Thanks.

To Valint - actually, in our mind, we didn't think George expected Abby to be exclusive. There was nothing said, so there was no expectation. But again, in our mind - George was pleased she hadn't messed around. Our thoughts - If you want commitment, say it and practice it.

Thanks all.

B&K

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great city!

Thanks for putting Thousand Oaks in your story! Lived there from 1961 to 1983.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Just Some Great Storytelling****

Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
eh

it was ok a bit too much traveling detail almost read like a travel brochure. omg i actually saw 2 typos lol one was an "I" when it should have been "I'm" and another was "last" when u meant "least". im sorry what an ass i am lol but had to mention it bc i dont think i ever saw typos in ur other stories i read. well anyway i enjoyed it mostly so ty for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kind of flat

I gave it four stars for the quality of the writing but UA said it well. It's hard to care about such milquetoast characters.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 4 years ago
Interesting

I liked your story--somewhat different from the formulaic LW story ... well written and crafted, with believable characters and dialogue.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Good Story

I always like the Minnesota tie-ins being I live here myself. I think with all the traveling in this some of the main story was lost. He went on an adventure to "find himself" but it never appeared he truly did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another good story

You two know how to write never a score under 4. I’m always looking forward to seeing your names appear in this story section. The only thing I can say about your story good neighbors. Is George ran and did not confront the wife before leaving. She seemed like a decent women that screwed up her life by getting sucked into swinging by these neighbors. As you wrote it. For Jenny it was sad. She really loved him. But paid the price.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Loved the travel. There are plenty of authors here who fill in their tales with travel, or describing stock trading, or military intelligence, or operations within the Pentagon, or sailing (a lot of sailing), or fox hunting, or dog training, or rodeo riding, or contracting/construction (a lot of construction), or etc., etc.

Jenny’s cheating and him finding out does seem pretty quick, though I suppose his escape and evasion (travel) is really the main part of the story, so I guess it’s ok. Personally I think another half dozen paragraphs there would have allowed a bit more tension to build, and thus a greater release (sounds like good sex actually) when he runs.

I didn’t notice too many semi-colons; in fact I didn’t notice any at all, so might point out it being exactly the right number of semi-colons.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked It

A very Good story ... 5 Stars from Me

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Very good.

A classic CWC story.

A solid plot with steady flow.

Something old and something new.

Simply a great LW story

from the talented BillandKate!

Loved it from start to finish.

Top ratings from me.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
BLAME, a right hook to the face

I like how she calls him a coward but she was just as much if not more because she didn't tell him she want to be a slut.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Great story

A little deeper than most I've read here and I enjoyed that a lot.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Solid

Excellent story line and no Raac crap and no real BTB garbage. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Women always call men cowards when they don't stick around for endless hours of discussing their relationship. What's to talk about? She knew not to cheat and when he saw her cheating, it was over. Nothing else required, except the paperwork and, since he couldn't be bothered with that anyway, they were done. Who cares why she did it? Great story. 5 stars.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Excellent story

Outstanding writing and story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Quit reading after his fantasy of exhibition of his wife

Can Not understand this mind set and don't want to

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 4 years ago
THE REMORSEFUL EX

I love how sorry and remorseful cheating partners become AFTER they are caught out. Had she not been caught, she would have kept up her gang-banging and would have continued to betray him.

As for accusing him of cowardice for walking away, I wonder if she would have preferred the alternative.

All in all, an entertaining story well told. Thank you.

SoaringCloudsSoaringCloudsabout 4 years ago
Not how warrants work.

As someone else already pointed out, he wasn't divorced yet, so there was no maintenance payments required to begin with, but even if there was, the cop in TN wouldn't know about or act on any issued warrant. They're different states. That's what bounty hunters are for.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Snoring Clods

Nobody cares

OnethirdOnethirdabout 4 years ago
2nd time

Dry nice story, not too much BTB in it. He almost let his Oregon girl get away. I had a few long distance relationships, and they never worked, so I’m glad he figured out a solution. Curious, his ex wife appeared to be unattached. Not much chance she’d stay that way very long.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Good story

Until Jenny called George a coward for just leaving a note and walking away. I would have ask her if she would have rather I busted into her orgy and killed all of them. That would have been my first inclination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could not like main character. More ideotic than intelligent. Unless you want him to be anti-hero

I accept flawed heroes as we all are but detest anti-hero

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Well done story

Well written good story.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Great story loved it

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Another good story

Toughest thing Jenny said was that was the SECOND party he caught her at. Did he not notice a change after the first?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just To Set The Record Straight On Some Comments

If maintenance payments can't be ordered by the court before a divorce is final then why was I ordered to pay it? I was also required to keep her on my health insurance even though she worked at a hospital.

As for whether the cop would have known about an outstanding warrant for non-support , no he wouldn't until he ran the driver's license through LEIN or whatever system they used. But it wouldn't matter since the the PD in the issuing jurisdiction would not send a LEO to pick him up for that type of warrant.

My only complaint about the story is if he had let me know he was coming through Texas and come a little south I could have met him and showed him some highlights. As is your norm B&K another fine story. Signed: BTW

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 4 years agoAuthor

To BTW - Setting the Record Straight

Thanks for weighing in. Since Bill also was ordered to pay maintenance during the years before his divorce from his first wife, he wondered where these people were getting their information from. It's funny, given Literotica is read by people in different states and countries, why can't the same people understand laws are different across countries and states? And really, who cares anyways? - it's fiction!

Kate and I are traveling this month across the West pulling our trailer, but we're not getting into Texas. - If we were, we'd give you a call to meet for BBQ and Lone Star longnecks.

B&K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
it´s fiction, i know...but,

too american corny. moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Great story. Typical white wife. And they say men think with their cocks. Woman don't seem to think at all.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

Really good. 5*. Funny how people who don’t have to pay the alimony are the ones telling you how to be a man. Pissed me off when mom (maybe it was dad) said they didn’t raise him that way and when ex called him a coward. Very realistic and relatable dialogues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was lovely you two. I really enjoy your stories.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Overlong, convoluted and the wife was written in the stereotypical LW mold.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Great the second time through too. Seems the King of Swing and Imaweasel didn't like it, but you can't please everybody.

smmhomesmmhomeover 3 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you. I enjoy your writing, and I appreciate the time you take to share your work with us.

Happy new year!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

I must say l love the writing style of Bill & Kay. Their stories are well written and have great characters. This story of a wife who was so immature and by the way not overly bright goes to show what can happen when a strong influence basically gangs up on the weak minded Jenny to convince her that this wasn't cheating and that it would be ok as George would soon join the fun. Well that didn't work out for her in the end. The rest of the story flowed well and was very interesting to read and there just was enough drama keep the story flowing and stay interesting to the wonderful conclusion. Well Done Bill & Kay 5 stars

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Grenat story. Thanks.

rgarg0274rgarg0274about 3 years ago

I like the story but ...... It wasn't erotic.

I mean .......what, why ?

Isn't there another website where you can post stories (with sexual context).

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Fun to read a story sort of centered around Klamath Falls. Sort of tough to trade KFalls for Naples though.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Good story, not too much sex, (i'm 78), the story is more important. The guy traveled and met people and hiked. Brought back fond memories of my departed wife as we enjoyed traveling, hiking, skiing and mushroom hunting and just traveling always taking back roads. I miss her terribly. good writing!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Does any Aussie actually drink Fosters, though? Thought it was one of those things that they just con foreigners with.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 3 years agoAuthor

to secretsal - you're correct, but in SW Texas you're not going to find anything but Fosters. And any self-respectable Aussie will drink a Fosters before letting a Bud pass his lips.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

I'm returning to you site after a few years and I can't find some of your stories. Everything prior to 2015 and the whole "Kate" series. Plus the only two I read at the time; "Another 'Smart' Cheater" and "Adam and Sarah."

Most of which were pretty high scorers! What gives?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a well constructed story but I'm sorry I found it a little boring. One of the things that got me was Jenny's lack of reaction when they were discussing fantasy's and both agreed that cheating was wrong yet Jenny was actually cheating at the time. George also made it quite clear that he had no interest in swinging and yet Jenny used the excuse that Doris believed he would want to join in when he saw what is what like. But neither Jenny nor Doris and Kyle approached George to try to get him to attend one of their swinger parties. That didn't make sense for Jenny to attend one without him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GREAT STORY... found it exciting with the betrayal then the move to paris then the west and the fallout of the orgy crew... was sad about his 1st marriage considerng they both truly loved eachother but hard goodbyes are sometimes neccesary and her affair made it neccesary. The story needed more with Abby's relationship progression it all seemed really quick, regardless it was great. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GEORGE IS A WIMP BITCH FOR WITHHOLDING HIS SLUT WIFE'S THREESOMES AND SEX VIDEOS.....LOSER WIMP CUCK WAS THINKING OF HER PARENTS....

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Way too long for what it is. Cliche cheating plot, travel diary, superficial literature brag, ...?

This is supposed to reflect a real life? With fantasy "secret agent" employment, computer hacking mumbo-jumbo, and of course happy end with a superb rebound woman and BTB trail with remorseful cheating spouse?

By the way, American undergraduate degree of Russian would not be enough to become "go-to" Stalin translator (?).

You should try harder, your other stories that have some plot a better than this one.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Second time for this story and still a good a rewarding tale. Full of morals and rebuff of sex just for sex. There is much more to life than sex. Keep writing and ignore the inane criticizers. Nice romantic finish

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago

"Good fences make good neighbors."

Guess the fence between you and your neighbor just wasn't good enough. And because of those situations, the ball and chain as well as the chastity belt were invented.

Shoulda been using them since the honeymoon!

Guys just never learn; the old ways are still the best ways!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad story, but for this category the wife was barely in it after the first page.

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

I really wanted to like this story and to that end, I just re-read it, or rather skimmed it. But, frankly, I just didn’t care for the MC all that much. I lost interest after he skulked off and embarked on his picaresque. His meet up with Jenny at the end just seemed unsatisfying. She showed up with plenty of attitude, but it seemed like the character had no clue why the MC left and when he explained, she fell apart. Um, ok.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Dry nicely done. Enjoyed it throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, this is exactly what i wanted. read it in one go. thanks for writing,

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

its funny how the Jenny and some of the commentor her think the MC was the bad guy. Blame the divorce laws and slutty wives. That where the blame should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

George is a wimp loser for showing sympathy in exposing his slut wife because he likes her parents.

What a wimp cuck

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

The realistic part of the story fact that there were limits to the BTB effect.

its rebirth story to me, I would love to see more from this couple,

but they need to work on editing,

thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do so many American writers think Australians drink fosters when Overseas? It’s crap and we certainly don’t travel thousands of miles to drink beer we don’t drink at home.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 2 years agoAuthor

Fosters Beer and Americans

To answer your question - I don't know. But why do so many anonymous commentors come to a free amateur website and expect realism?

And as we answered before, if you're in a bar and the choices are Bud Light, Coors Light or Fosters, which will you pick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too fucking long

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 2 years ago

Not so much a STORY, More of a Long Travelogue.

God it was slow and boring.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

ANONYMOUS commenters can.... SHAMPOO MY CROTCH! : )

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

A story where the betraying wife pretty much gets off scott free from her cheating. How original, innovative, and a enjoyable read....(sarcasm)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. Had something similar happen to me years ago. Like George, things worked out for me..for the better I might add. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Elegantly well woven story.

Solid characters and, clearly, you must have personal knowledge of some of scene locals.

I confess that I've not cared for some of stories but, hey, NOBODY, can get 100% from any reader. LOL

The two of you write very well together and I, and I think all of us reading your stories, hope to see many more from you.

Thank You Both!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, it was a 4.5, but you know why I couldn't round up. Sorry. Her parents could never be assumed to see a porn video on the internet, and if so, amongst the millions, their daughter? She gave both barrels, and should have received them & more in return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tedious BTB tale with the usual happy ending for the avenging husband. Totally unoriginal and extremely dull.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You created good, strong characters. A creative story with few errors. I understand loving someone so deeply that you cut them a break on the depth of pain returned. I loved my wife but couldn't destroy her and her mother. Val, you're still a bitch.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I usually

Like your stories but this was another wimp story instead of confronting everyone and going total scorched earth he ran just another coward, while having his friend help with the internet crap. Sorry I don't get it. He could have stopped it once he found out about it, no he didn't love his wife as much as he said he did. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - second reading. Loved the flow of the story, the trips and descriptions. Good read. Great authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

three stars because he cucked out on truly exposing the whore jenny .

would have been five stars .

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Nice story with a nice ending. Some complain here that he didn't punish his wife enough, but I think it was alright. I mean, he did love her and so on, and he wasn't a bastard but a good husband, so to say. What is more important to me is that he got his revenge on the people that corrupted her. Jenny suffered some, too, and will continue to suffer knowing what the sexual adventure had cost her. But that is enough for her. Destroying her completely would also hurt the parents-in-law, and he claimed that he respected them too much for it.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 1 year ago

I would much prefer Klamath Falls to Florida. The bicycle ride from KF to Ashland is just fabulous.

The motives of these wives in LW stories are so contrived and artificial.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...