Goodness and Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Vicar lowered his leg and said, "Well, now you've washed all of me, apart from a little bit in the middle."

"Oh, I wouldn't call it little," Doreen murmured.

"I'll stand and let you finish me off then," the Vicar said. He stood up in the bath, bringing his stiff member a little above the level of her waist.

Doreen gazed at it lovingly for a moment, then fished around in the bath and retrieved the flannel. She squirted bath liquid onto it, and washed the Vicar's backside, pushing well into the crack to clean him. With that finished, she once again abandoned the flannel. She squirted bath liquid into her hand and began washing the Vicar's genitals. She eased his foreskin back, and gasped at the sight of his knob. She rubbed her soapy thumb gently around the ridge of his helmet and his puckered foreskin, cleaning it all thoroughly, then she rinsed it off with fresh water drawn from the bath tap.

"You are a naughty Daddy," she admonished her father, "letting your little girl touch your cock."

"Am I, darling? What are you going to do to naughty Daddy, then? Spank him?"

"Don't think I couldn't. I'm big enough and strong enough to put you across my knee and spank you." She had now lubricated both of her hands with bath liquid and had them wrapped around his member, unashamedly tossing him off. She hissed, in rhythm with her hand movements, "I shall spank you. Spank! Spank! Spank! Wank! Wank! Wank! Spank and wank! Wank and spank! Spank, spenk, spink, sponk, spunk. Spunk! Spunk! Spunk! Give it to me, Daddy!" She reached back with one finger and slid it up into his hole, which she had deliberately left well covered in bath liquid. "Give me your spunk! Now, Daddy! Now! Shoot your spunk for little Doreen, Daddy!"

The Vicar shot his load in four hard bursts. The first hit the overflow outlet at the tap end of the bath, the second hit the inside of the bath at the waterline, and the other two splashed into the water.

"Thank you, Daddy," Doreen whispered.

* * *

When they had recovered their breath, the Vicar said, "I'm sorry, dear, but I'm not going to have time to bath you. I'm taking a service in half an hour. I'll have my work cut out to get dried and dressed in time as it is."

"That's all right, Daddy. I didn't really need a bath; I bathed last night. I just said I was going to have one to get you going. What's your sermon going to be about?"

"I'm taking as my text: Luke, Chapter 7, verses 36 to 38."

"Oh, come on, Daddy, you know I'm not familiar with all that stuff. What's it about?"

"It's the story of the sinful woman who washed Jesus' feet with her tears, and dried them with her hair."

Doreen collapsed in laughter. "Oh dear! Be careful to stick to the text. Don't get it mixed up with certain recent events!"

* * *

Monday evening.

On Monday, Ken got home from work soon after six o'clock as usual. He made and ate his evening meal, and took a shower bath. As he dried himself, he wondered what was in store. The previous day Flo had told him that every night this week she was going to call on him at half past eight. She had told him to be ready for anything, and had forbidden him to wank himself off at any time unless she was present.

At half past eight Flo arrived as expected. After the usual greetings, Flo announced, "Now then, Kenny my lad, this week we are going to sort your problems out. First off, you are worried that you are too small. I can't tell if you're too small unless I know what size you are, and I can't tell what size you are unless I see it. Right? So get your kit off, and let me see you naked."

Her manner brooked no refusal, so Ken removed all his clothing, and stood before her undressed. He looked down at himself and saw a couple of inches of shrivelled flesh. "There, you see?" he whined.

"What I see," Flo said, "is that your prick has retracted. Not surprising really, seeing that you're probably embarrassed. Let's get him out of his hidey-hole." She reached down and cupped his pubic mound, his member protruding between two of her fingers, as if she were holding a cigarette. By flexing her fingers alternately, she swung it from side to side like a pendulum. With each swing, it grew a little longer.

After a dozen or so swings, Flo shifted her hold to let it lie in the flat of her hand. She bounced it up and down gently. "Look at that," she said. "What made you think that you had a small prick?"

"Well, it is, isn't it?"

"My dear man, what I see here is a nicely shaped knob, getting on for two inches long and certainly more than an inch wide, on the end of a shaft of a similar length. How long it might get if erect I don't know, but in its unerect condition, it's a perfectly satisfactory and normal sized prick."

"But surely it should be much bigger?" Ken queried. "I have seen pictures of..."

"Freaks," Flo interjected. "You have seen pictures of freaks. Believe me, normal men do not have pricks six inches long, let alone eight, ten, or twelve, despite what you read in porn stories."

"But..."

"But nothing," Flo said. "I assure you, this is a normal size prick. I should know; I've seen a few in my time. Even if it was less than average length, you have to remember that half the population of men have pricks of less than average length. Stands to reason, doesn't it? And another thing, answer me this: would you say my tits were small, average, or big? Truthfully, now."

"Er," Ken hesitated.

"Oh, for Heaven's sake, they're small, aren't they? So small you didn't even know I had any until I forced them on you. Didn't stop you liking them, though, did it?"

"God, no," Ken groaned. "They're bloody marvellous."

Flo smiled. "Thank you, Kenny. Just for that, you may kiss them goodnight." She opened her blouse, and pulled her bra down to expose her breasts. Ken greedily kissed first one nipple, then the other, but when he put his hands on her bum and started to pull her towards him, she gently pushed him away. "No, not now, love. Save it for another day. I'll see you same time tomorrow, but right now I'm going home. You have my permission to make love to Lucille's models. Mind you don't get the pages stuck together."

She adjusted her bra and blouse, and left.

* * *

Tuesday evening.

On Tuesday evening, Flo said, "Now then, Kenny, we have, I hope, put to rest any silly qualms about the size of your prick. We now have to deal with two problems: first, getting and retaining an erection; and second, not coming too soon. A bit of a dilemma, eh? To be easily aroused, but not over excited. I think what we need is for you to be more familiar with women and their bodies. So this evening we're going to play a little game. It starts with you and me standing facing each other. Come here."

Ken stood face to face with Flo, an arm's length apart. It was strange, he thought, how familliarity changed one's perception. A week ago he would have described Flo's face as unattractive, with its wrinkles and flat nostrils, but now that he had discovered her friendly sexuality, he could gaze into it with pleasure.

"The game starts with me opening one of your buttons," Flo said, matching her actions to her words by reaching forward and opening the second button of his shirt, the top one being already unfastened. "Now you undo one of mine, and so we go on, taking it in turn to undo each other's buttons, one at a time."

Ken's hand trembled as his mind comprehended the possibilities of this game. He unfastened the top button of Flo's blouse, rapidly trying to assess how many there were altogether, and how far down he had buttoned his shirt.

After five rounds all of Flo's blouse buttons were undone, and she had pulled his shirt out of his trousers, with one more button to go. "Hmm," she said, "You've got more buttons than me. I'll have to take a double go to catch up." She undid Ken's shirt button, and said, "Hold your arm out." Ken did so, and she undid the button on his cuff. She then offered her own wrist to Ken, and he undid the button.

Ken's shirt and Flo's blouse were now fastened only by one cuff button. Ken held his arm out. Flo undid the button, and said, "I didn't tell you, did I? When you undo the last button, you get to remove the garment." She took hold of his shirt, pulled it open, and slid it over his shoulders and down his arms. Her front was pressed against him as she did so. She held him to her briefly, dropped the shirt to the floor, stood back, and held out her buttoned wrist.

Ken's breathing quickened, and a slight sheen appeared on his forehead as he realised that undoing this button meant he could remove her blouse. Fumbling awkwardly, he unfastened the button. He looked into her face, and received a Mona Lisa smile in return. As he removed her blouse, he held it in such a way that his hands caressed her shoulders and arms and pulled her bra-covered breasts hard against his bare chest. He dropped the blouse to the floor and put his hands on her bum, pulling her pelvis into his urgently. She let him hold her like that for a while, then pushed him away, whispering, "We're not finished yet."

Flo looked steadily into his face as her hands went to the waistband of his trousers. She found and undid the button of the flap, and deftly unfastened the hook. Her eyes held his as she grasped the tag of the zip and slid it slowly downwards. She released her hold, and his trousers fell to his ankles. She followed them down. Kneeling at his feet, she pulled his shoes and socks off. He stepped out of his trousers and kicked them away as she stood up.

Clad now only in his boxers, Ken stood panting in front of Flo. Impassively she said, "The skirt fastens with a hook and a zip at the side." His clumsy movements showed that he was not as experienced as Flo at this sort of operation, but finally he managed to accomplish the task, and her skirt fell to the floor. As she stepped out of it, he remained standing, avidly absorbing the sight of Flo in stockings and suspenders. Her only other garments were her bra and knickers.

Flo said, "I had a double go; now it's your turn, I think.The fastening is at the back." He put his arms around her and fumbled at the catch of her bra until he figured it out and unclipped it. He stepped back only long enough to pull the bra off her shoulders, then clasped her to him again, pressing her naked breasts against his bare chest. After a while she breathed into his ear, "Final moves." She put her hands to his waist, grasped his boxers, and pulled them down. His prick, which had already been hard for some time, sprang free. Using his feet to manoeuvre his boxers completely off, Ken reached for Flo's waist and took hold of the elastic of her knickers. As he pulled them down, he sank with them, so that when she stepped out of them he was kneeling in front of her, gazing awestruck at her cunt.

They remained in that position, Flo stroking Ken's hair, until his breathing had returned almost to normal. At last he stood, and tried to resume their embrace, but she put her hands on his chest and held him off. "There's one last rule I must tell you," she said. "The game ends when the lady says so." As he showed his disappointment, she said soothingly, "Don't you see what good progress we made tonight? You have been hard for well over ten minutes without coming. You'd better relieve yourself when I've gone, or your balls will ache all night."

She gathered up her clothes and left. Luckily she met no-one on the stairs as she flitted back to her own flat.

* * *

Wednesday evening and night.

On Wednesday evening Flo was carrying a small bag when she visited Ken. "I think you would look better clean shaven," she said to him.

Fingering his beardless chin, Ken replied, "I do my best, but some mornings I don't have enough time to get a good shave before leaving for work. Is it really that bad?"

"I wasn't talking about your chin, dear. I am going to shave your other beard."

Ken blanched. "I'm not sure about that, even if you used a safety razor."

"Better than that, dear. I've brought an electric razor." As she spoke she took a Braun shaver from her bag. "These things are perfectly safe, but of course they aren't intended to deal with long hair. I'll have to give you a manual trim first." She dipped into her bag again and produced a pair of scissors. "Easiest if you're lying down, I think. So into the bedroom, dear, lay a big towel or something on the bed, take all your clothes off, and lie down." Ken opened his mouth to speak, but she forestalled him with, "Don't talk. Best not to distract me, don't you think?"

"Line of least resistance," Ken muttered to himself as he obeyed Flo's instructions. She had followed him into the bedroom, and now set about cutting back the long hair with comb and scissors. Ken could not see what she was was doing, but she gave him instructions as she worked, getting him to hold his balls this way or that, and to lift this leg or that, or to hold his prick up, or to the right,or to the left, to give her access to the whole area, above and below. She disposed of the clippings into a paper bag as she went along.

When there was only stubble left, she laid the comb and scissors aside, and Ken heard the buzz of the shaver. Flo went over the same area as before, but now taking much longer, the quick snip-snip of the scissors being replaced by an prolonged to and fro sweeping of the shaver. This time, too, Flo's fingers followed the shaver's operations, testing the smoothness. The strokes of the warm foil of the shaver head, followed by the caresses of Flo's cool fingers, soon had a predictable effect, and Flo found it less often necessary to instruct Ken to hold his prick out of the way, that member standing proud of the shaver's path of its own accord. Ken's ball sac posed problems. It wouldn't stay in the same state. When it was slack, Flo instructed Ken to take hold of the skin with two fingers and pull it to form a flat sheet of skin which she then shaved. This, however, made the sac contract into a small wrinkled globe. When that happened she got Ken to squeeze one ball so as to stretch the skin tight around it, and she lightly skimmed it with the shaver, careful not to press too hard.

Satisfied at last that she had done all she could, Flo switched the shaver off and replaced it in her bag. Ken started to sit up, but Flo pushed him down again. "We'll just make a final check," she said. She trailed her fingers all over the newly shaved area, and was pleased with the result. "Hmm," she murmured, "that seems to be all right, but we'd better try the kiss test to be sure." She bent over him and kissed his mound, gradually moving lower until her lips were on his balls.She kissed and licked them, and sucked them one at a time, into her mouth. Then she licked her way up his prick, which was standing up stiff. She pulled his foreskin back enough to expose his snake eye, and kissed the tip. She put her lips tentatively around the very tip of his prick, but he turned to pull it away. She was not offended. She had not planned to suck his prick, and had only hinted at the possibility by her actions in case he expected it. She was pleased that he didn't.

She stood and said, "Right, lad. Get rid of that towel; that was just to prevent any stray hairs getting into the bed. Then get between the sheets. I'm staying the night. I've brought everything I need, a baby doll and my toothbrush. Look!" She fished in her bag and flourished the items concerned, laughing at the mixture of expressions passing across Ken's face: surprise, delight, lust, and puzzlement all had their place. "Actually, I can do without the nightie." She stuffed the handful of chiffon back into the bad, and skipped into the bathroom carrying the toothbrush.

She came back into the bedroom stark naked, and slid into the bed in which Ken was lying in tremulous anticipation. He clasped her in his arms, and kissed her passionately. Rolling her over onto her back, he knelt above her and reached down to pull back his foreskin. She felt underneath him and took hold of his prick. She opened her legs, and steered him expertly into her cunt. As soon as he felt its soft smooth wet walls close around the knob of his prick he came in three short sharp bursts. He collapsed sobbing onto her breast, wailing, "You see!"

Flo put her arms around him tenderly, and patted his back softly. "Shush, shush, my love," she whispered. "It doesn't matter. It's a natural thing to happen. After all, it's the first time Kenny's prick has been in contact with Flo's cunt, isn't it? It was quite a compliment, really, that you found it so exciting. I would have been offended if you hadn't. Next time will be different, believe me. When Kenny's prick has been in Flo's cunt a few more times, and has got to know her very well, he won't be so eager, and it will last longer, I promise."

As Ken's wilting prick withdrew, she took a soft cloth which she had secreted under the pillow, and wiped them both as best she could. "I'm going into the bathroom to clean up now, lovey. I won't be long, then you can use it after. Once we're both tidied up, we can get some rest." She took her little bag with her as she padded to the bathroom. True to her word, she was soon back, and Ken took his turn in the bathroom. When he returned she was lying in the bed on her side. He crawled in behind her, and they cuddled quietly. In that position, they both fell asleep.

Ken woke up and looked at the bedside alarm clock; it showed "02:43." He looked at Flo in the dim light. He could just discern that she was lying on her back asleep. They must have disentangled themselves in their sleep during the night, he thought. Slowly and carefully he reached into the drawer of his bedside cabinet and found a small torch which he kept there for emergencies. Careful not to let the light fall on Flo's face, he shone it over her body, pulling the blanket down to uncover her.

Her tits were at their smallest, and he thought they looked delicious, like little cakes with a cherry on top. Her belly was smooth and flat, and he could not resist trailing his hand lightly across it. He froze when she stirred slightly with a soft sigh. He moved the beam down her closed legs, from top to ankle, marvelling at their length, then back up again until it came to rest on the tuft of hair at the top. The only gap between her legs was below her knees. He inserted a couple of fingers there and pushed them gently up towards her closed knees, seeking to part them. Flo gave a soft sleepy grunt, and her knees parted slightly. He slid his hand, knifelike, between her thighs just above the knee. Her body's first reaction was to close her legs tightly again, and trap his hand. He lay still, breathing quietly, waiting for Flo to relax again.

Suddenly she mumbled a few incoherent words, as if talking in her sleep. She made a half turn, first to one side, then to the other, then settled once again on her back, but this time with her legs unmistakably apart. Ken moved down the bed, caterpillar style, and crawled over the leg nearest to him, careful not to knock against it, until he was kneeling between Flo's calves. He again shone the torch between her legs, and saw that her cunt was now pouting open, a pink crack shining wetly in the torchlight.

He laid the torch aside and lowered his face to her inviting cunt lips. He ran the tip of his tongue up the pink slit with the lightest of butterfly touches. Flo's hips jerked up spasmodically. He froze, but there was no further movement from her. Rather more firmly he licked the inside of one lip. This produced another jerking of her hips, this time accompanied by a deep-throated grunt. He repeated the performance on the other lip, and the resulting spasm was harder and the grunt deeper. He noticed that it was no longer a slit he was licking; it was an open cleft. As he greedily lapped deeper inside, the inner lips opened, and he sucked the soft flesh into his mouth. Flo's jerkings and gruntings were no longer purely reactive; she was initiating her own movements. He moved his mouth up and sought the protuberance at the top of her gash. When he found it he sucked on it until the nubbin popped out. He massaged it with his tongue.