Goodness and Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sid was scanning Doreen's gymslip up and down speculatively. "You mean that even Doreen here..." With a wicked grin on her face, Doreen stood squarely in front of him and took the hem of her skirt in both hands, holding it out to the front as if about to flash him. Then she abruptly dropped it, and skipped away, laughing.

Sid admonished her in pretended anger, "Fancy teasing a poor old man! You deserve to be spanked, young lady."

"Ooh, promises, promises!" she replied saucily, wiggling her hips.

"Now," said Flo, "unfortunately we have an imbalance of the sexes, three men and four ladies."

"No problem," called Sid. "I can take care of two women any time."

"Just for that, Sidney West, you can make yourself useful and start serving drinks. What I was going to say, is that we must circulate, and not stick to one partner. If that idle thing that calls itself my husband has got you all a glass of something, I would like all the men to sit, and the ladies to stand. Now, girls, choose your man. I'm sitting this one out."

To Ken's disappointment, Doreen swiftly moved to sit in the Vicar's lap. As Betty dithered, Lucy came across and sat in Ken's lap. "Good evening," she said, "you look familiar. Have we met before?"

"I believe we have," he answered, "once or twice. Or perhaps I should say one and a half times. As I recall, we never brought the second occasion to a proper conclusion."

"We must rectify that sometime," she said. "By the way, did you enjoy the catalogue?"

"Not nearly as much as the live modelling. Perhaps some time...?"

They were getting on famously in this way, when Flo suddenly called out, "Okay, all change! Gentlemen, your turn to choose, but you can't keep the same one."

Ken had hoped to pair with Doreen, but Sid was too quick for him. The Vicar moved to Flo as soon as Doreen was off his lap, leaving Ken with Betty. As she sat on his lap, he was fascinated by the way her grass skirt divided into three, the two major portions falling down the outsides of her thighs, with just a few strands of grass falling between them. Her plump thighs were fully exposed, and Ken stroked the soft flesh appreciatively. Her session with Sid seemed to have dislodged a number of flowers from her leis, and her abundant tits were plainly evident as they wobbled deliciously against his chest.

The Vicar was trying to persuade Flo to call him George, but she was insisting that it was much more exciting if she addressed him as 'Vicar.' To his amusement, she explained that it gave her vicarious pleasure.

Sid had a tickling stick up Doreen's skirt, and she was plainly enjoying his attentions, despite her protestations.

"Well," said Lucy, "as I am now de trop, I might as well go into my dance." She moved across to the record player, and found the music she wanted. Soon she was gliding sinuously around the room to the music of "Stranger in Paradise." The three couples instantly abandoned their own dalliances and sat watching her skilful performance. Alternating swift and slow movements, she made her veils now cling to her, and now fly out. When they clung they outlined the shape of her form; when they flew they revealed the glowing flesh underneath. Soon she began the discards. Only two had been deployed above her waist. They were the first to go, leaving her classically shaped tits in full view. She did nothing thereafter to cover them up.

She plucked two veils at once from her waist, one in each hand. She whirled and swirled them in the air, making them perform their own dance, as her audience thrilled to the thought that there were now only three veils covering her below. She had not deployed any of the three to pass between her legs, and the men were agog as they tried to foretell what her next move might be. When it came, it surprised them. Once again, she took two veils at once. She had not released the previous pair, so now she held two veils in each hand, and as she danced she used these to obstruct the views of her body, in the manner that fan dancers use their fans. The others were quick to appreciate that the veils in her hands were neither as opaque nor as rigid as a feathered fan.

The seventh and last veil was a large square of diaphanous material which she had folded in half diagonally into a triangle and tied around her waist, the point hanging down in front, leaving her bum completely uncovered. As the climax of the dance, Lucy held her arms out sideways, still holding four of the veils, and ran on tip-toe in tiny steps toward Ken. In front of him, she dropped the veils from her hands, and sank to her open knees, simultaneousy snatching the last veil from her waist. She leaned back as far as she could go, in a pose of submission, draping the last veil across her body as she did so.

There was utter silence for perhaps three seconds, before the others broke into noisy applause, all of them realising that they had witnessed the performance of a lifetime. Lucy stood for a moment, blushing all over, then blew kisses all round, and ran trippingly into the bedroom. "Well," said Flo, "what can I say. I've known my sister all of her life, and never guessed that she was a natural exotic dancer. When we've all got our breath back, I suggest we replenish our glasses. Oh, and yes, if anyone's costume is becoming uncomfortable in any way, you may retire to your dressing room and modify it in any way you choose."

There was now a more general milling about as some moved to the drinks table, and others took advantage of Flo's permission to modify their costumes. Doreen stood on a chair and announced, "It's not fair. All along I've been wearing more than any of you, and I'm getting too hot. I want my stockings off! Daddy, will you remove one please, and Kenny, you can take care of the other."

Betty gave a pout of disappointment as Ken abandoned her and stood one side of Doreen. He looked questioningly at the Vicar, standing the other side. The Vicar gave a nod, and they put their hands up Doreen's skirt and fumbled at her suspender clips. The Vicar seemed to be more experienced with these devices, and was soon peeling Doreen's left stocking down her leg and off her foot. Ken was having more difficulty, and he frowned in concentration as he tried to work out, by touch alone, how the clips worked. Doreen didn't seem to mind the delay, and she smiled indulgently as Ken's hands wandered around at the top of her thigh. When the Vicar stepped forward, apparently to help Ken, or perhaps replace him, Doreen waved him away.

Lucy had returned to the party, now clad in scarlet satin bra and panties, and she laughed to see Ken's ineptitude. She sidled up to him and said, "I see I shall need to give you more lessons in the intricacies of ladies lingerie next time you go shopping for auntie's undies."

Doreen heard Lucy's remark, and scowled at Ken. "Oh, for goodness' sake," she said, and lifted her skirt above the recalcitrant suspender clips. Once he could see what he was doing, Ken soon had her stocking off, but he looked as if he wouldn't have minded doing it the hard way for a little longer, and he glared at Lucy's back as she moved to sit in the Vicar's lap. Ken helped Doreen down from the chair, and she said to him, "I'm sorry if I haven't been very nice to you, Ken. I hope you'll give me another chance. Perhaps next week we could start my Sunday visit a bit earlier than usual, say Saturday evening? I could stay over, if you were willing to accommodate me."

"Accommodate you?" Ken asked. "Of course I can. You know that both bedrooms have beds in."

"I didn't mean that sort of accommodation," she replied, "and I wasn't thinking that we would need two bedrooms. I meant accommodate my wishes. Would you mind a bit of role play? Would you be willing to be my Daddy?"

"Oh, my dear little girl!" Ken exclaimed. "Come to Poppa!" and he took her in his arms and kissed her.

Flo and Sid were at the record player with their heads together. Sid put a record on the machine, and Flo called, "Betty, dear, why don't you give us a bit of a dance?" As she spoke, Hawaiian hula dance music started playing.

Betty obediently moved to the centre of the floor and began swaying her hips to the beat of the music, with her arms outstretched and her hands tracing graceful curves in the air. Just as she was beginning to get into it, the music suddenly stopped. "Sorry, technical hitch," Sid called. "Stay where you are, Betty. Have it fixed in a jiffy." Music started up again, and Betty tried to resume her dance, but paused when she realised that it was no longer Hawaiian music. Sid had switched records, and the sound now issuing from the player was the David Rose orchestra playing "The Stripper."

Nothing loth, Betty changed her dance routine to match the music. Striding across the room with the arrogant gait of a burlesque dancer, she performed bumps first to this side, then to that. As she strode, she tore flowers one at a time from her leis and tossed them to members of her audience. She even tried to pluck the strands of imitation grass from her skirt, but with little success. She pulled her leis up under her chin so that they hung down her back instead of her front, baring her breasts completely. She put both hands behind her head as, with feet apart and knees bent, she performed the quadruple bumps demanded by the music. She seized the central strands of her skirt at their base and twirled them round, exposing what they were meant to hide.

Finally she took the leis off her neck and bent forward, using the back of a chair for support. She looking back archly over her shoulder, presenting her broad bum. As she swayed her bum from side to side she drew the leis across it in the other direction, as if towelling herself dry. Her breasts hung down and bounced of each other as she moved. As the music swelled to its climax, she stood and marched towards Ken and sank to her knees in a heavyweight parody of Lucy's Salome finale. The others applauded wildly as she rose and strutted off to the bedroom, trailing her leis behind her.

When everyone had refreshed themselves and had resettled, Flo announced, "Enough of all this levity! It is time we had a bit of culture. Kenneth will now read some poetry which he has kindly composed for this occasion. Kenneth, if you please." Ken stepped forward and Flo handed him a sheet of paper which he had previously entrusted to her.

Betty meanwhile had returned, wearing half length cotton bloomers with frilly edgings to the legs, and a bra which motivated Lucy to approach and murmur advice in her ear.

"My first poem," Ken said, "is dedicated to our esteemed hostess." He cleared his throat and recited:

"A puritan lady named Florence

Used to look upon sex with abhorrence,

Til she gave it a go.

Now she calls herself Flo,

And her juices are flowing in torrents."

When the applause had died, Ken said, "Thank you. My second is for her fortunate husband:

Every morning Sid, keen as a knife,

Makes love to his wonderful wife.

After he's kissed her

He rogers her sister.

Lucky old Sid! What a life!"

"And don't think I don't know it," Sid said, and he kissed his wife fondly. Lucy was covering her face in mock shame.

"The third poem," said Ken, "is in honour of our charming hostess' equally charming sister." Lucy jumped up and down, clapping her hands in delight. Ken recited:

"A lass who sells undies for aunts

Could teach that Salome to dance.

To a tune by Debussy

She showed us her pussy,

And all the men came in their pants."

The Vicar objected, "The music was not by Debussy."

"Debauchery, more like," Sid suggested.

"It was Borodin," the Vicar said.

"What? Borodin on the ridiculous?" Sid asked.

"Ignoring the interruptions, both learned and uncouth," Ken persisted, "my fourth is for the lady whose generosity of body is matched only by her generosity of spirit:

Bonny Betty looks quite like my mum,

With lovely big tits and fat bum.

When she works at the Vicar's

She shows him her knickers,

Making the poor fellow come."

Betty went over to Ken and gave him a big sloppy kiss. "Thank you, dear," she said. "I'd like a framed copy of that to hang in the vestry."

"Talking of the vestry," Ken said, "my last two poems are biblical. The first is the authorised version, for the Vicar:

His daughters thought Lot was a hunk,

So the naughty girls got their dad drunk.

By means of this trick

They made use of his prick,

And they both filled their cunts with his spunk."

At this point the Vicar could be seen to be alternately scribbling on a paper napkin and chewing the end of his pencil. Ken continued, "And finally the apocryphal version for his daughter Doreen:

A fellow from Sodom named Lot

Thought that his daughters were hot.

When asked, 'Did you oughter

Make love to your daughter?'

He answered, 'Well, why the hell not?'"

Ken sat down to general applause. Then the Vicar rose and said, "I must congratulate our young friend on his skilful tributes to us all. However, who is there to sing a hymn to him? Unworthy though my pen might be, I shall make the attempt." He recited:

"Though Kenneth here isn't well hung,

By ladies his praises are sung.

Ask, 'How can this be?'

They reply, 'Well you see,

He's got such a talented tongue!'"

If anyone had been inclined to take umbrage at some of Ken's barbs, the Vicar's counter-attack assuaged their indignation, and all ruffled feathers were once again smooth by the time he sat down, and the party continued in good humour. Many games were played, including one in which Betty bent over with her knickers pulled down and a hood over her head, and had to guess who was behind her by the way they touched or kissed her bum. There were cries of "Ooh!" when she correctly identified the Vicar instantly.

It was late by the time that the party had run out of steam, and Flo suggested that they all might just as well stay the night. She, Sid, and Lucy had their arms around each other as she made this suggestion, and it was clear to everyone present that only one bed would suffice to accommodate the trio. "I've got two bedrooms just upstairs," Ken pointed out, "so they can serve for us four," indicating with a sweep of his arm the Vicar, Doreen, Betty Buxton, and himself.

The Vicar looked at Ken and asked, "And just how...?"

"I don't know," Ken replied. "We can work that out as we go along, can't we? A bit of trial and error goes a long way."

As the four of them made their way up the stairs, the Vicar said, "This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

* * *

THE END