Goodnight

Story Info
Jamie gets a summons from her owner....
2.4k words
4.08
3.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm, pleasant night. The perfect night to get "dressed up" and have me a little "Me time." A nice house dress, some sheer, brown pantyhose, maybe a little make-up, top it off with my thick hair, then some simple low-heeled white shoes. Yes, I felt great. I poured some bubbly and kicked back out front on the deck at one point for a smoke, slipping off my shoes and putting my feet up. As I sat there relaxing, something caught my eye. My indicator light on my phone was blinking. A notification. I picked up the phone and saw who it was from, then I pulled up the message, my heart skipped a beat: WHORE.

Just one word. I gasped. The epithet stung, and yet, in the strangest way, I found it flattering. My inner whore who had been simply in a romantic mood, despite her loneliness, jumped to attention at the word.

WHORE.

(What? Who? Me? She asked almost giddily.)

I stared at the single word for a few moments, my heart beating. It was not unusual of course, to get these sorts of messages from him. There were plenty of nights when I would be getting ready for bed that he would send a simple text saying, "goodnight whore," or "goodnight slut." There were the morning texts of "Enjoy your day bitch." In fact, whenever we had any kind of text conversation, my name usually fell into one of those categories and he used them often. It was a reminder of where I stood. Where my place was. And my inner whore was only too happy to be reminded of it, so when I did not, in fact get them, I kind of missed them. Perhaps this was one of the same, just maybe he forgot to put the "goodnight" in front of the "whore."

"Yes sir." I typed back.

Nothing.

Sometimes I did get an occasional "bitch!" sent my way with nothing added, so when nothing else came through, I figured perhaps it was one of those.

My inner whore settled back down rather sadly disappointed.

The phone buzzed again. My fingers shaking, I picked it up. A picture file. My inner whore was wide awake again. I opened the file. There was a picture of his penis, thick and semi erect. That wasn't too unusual, what was unusual was that right next to it was another semi-erect penis, this one even larger than his. Obviously, he had taken a picture aiming his camera down to crotch level, getting both of them in the picture as they stood side by side. I recognized his tool right away. The other one I was not sure of. Judging by the size it could not have belonged to the anonymous stranger I had pleasured in the back of the Master's car recently when we went for a drive. This one was much bigger. I stared, instinctively, I licked my lips, swallowing hard and taking a breath. Under the photo was a message: These need attention!

I gasped, my heart beating fast. (Answer him! Hurry!" my inner whore was yelling in my ear.)

"Yes sir." I typed back.

"Now!"

"Yes sir."

I got up and slipped on my shoes. I decided that I would stay dressed as I was for my drive over there tonight. The excitement of doing so got me worked up and besides, nobody cared how I looked, and it was not a long drive.. I was in my car in a matter of minutes and was on my way. When I got to his place, I walked nervously to the door. I had been abused upon entering the doorway before, and now there were two of them there. Would they abuse me? Could I handle being knocked around by two? And what would they make me do? What would they do to me? ("Only one way to find out there, Toots.") I went to the door and rang the bell. I could see that like the last time I had come, the room inside was mostly dark. The door opened and the master was standing there. He stepped back to allow me entry. These times were the most scary because I never knew what to expect once I crossed the threshold. I stepped in nervously. There was the obvious other party standing inside the room, and he was naked from the waist-down, his cock hanging thick and meaty between his legs. I stole a glance to my right and noticed the master was also without pants. He took me gently, but firmly by the arm and walked me over to where the stranger was standing. I stepped to him, my head down, then I looked up at him timidly. He was much taller than I was (most men were.) He looked at me and in the darkness of the room which was lit mostly from the lights from the street, I could see his look was not cruel, but it was still serious, nonetheless. He placed both his hands gently on my shoulders and without wasting any time, I went immediately to my knees, his crotch now level with y face. I took one longing look at the thick slab of meat hanging before me and placing my hands tenderly on his hips, I began kissing it affectionately. His cock sprang to life almost at once, growing longer and rapidly climbing into the air as I kissed, then licked. I took a moment to stop and again enjoy the view before I moved to the side of his shaft and gently ran my tongue along its length. When I moved my tongue to the tip, his penis jumped, bouncing twice. I could not stand it anymore. I accepted his beautiful erection into my mouth with a loud whimper. The man tilted back is head and let out a long, dreamy sigh.

The master stood off to my right, watching the scene unfold. He loved watching me, and I loved being watched. The man's erection felt so good in my mouth as it slid effortlessly in and out, gliding against my lips as my tongue worked around it rapidly, stimulating him. I moved my hands to his balls, taking them in both hands so gently and I massaged and tickled them playfully as my head moved. He let out a groan. Master moved next to his partner now, offering me his own cock which had also grown considerably. I missed not a beat, moving at once to him, taking him into my mouth while keeping one hand on his friend's boner, stroking it while I sucked the other. Master also let out a groan as I began to work. Both of them were in my hands and my mouth was sucking aggressively. I tried to tone it down, but I could not. My head was spinning, my eyes rolled back into my head as I was overcome with lust. On my knees in front of two thick, gorgeous dicks! I moved to the other, sucking him again now while I stroked Master's shaft. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth I went, drawing gasps and throaty moans and groans from them. At one point, I put my hands on each of their hips, urging them to stand closer together so I could try and shove both their dicks into my mouth at once. (It was a fool's errand, there was just too much cock there, so I settled for licking and lapping at them simultaneously)

I had the new guy in my mouth now and by now, his penis was as ridged as it could possibly be.

"Oh, yeah," he hissed. "That's it. That's it, bitch, work it. Work that cock!" His voice was still subdued and barely above a whisper.

"Yeah, Jamie, do him," Master hissed quietly as I sucked. "Suck him!"

I shifted back to him, taking him in my mouth, enjoying the feel of his thick meat sliding across the interior of my cheeks, sliding over my tongue which still worked mercilessly as I stroked his friend.

"Whore." He muttered. Before letting out a loud gasp as his sensitivity was increased by my mouth. "Yesssss."

I went back and forth again. I was overwhelmed. I was so horny! So excited! I did not want this to ever end! Yes, "Whore" he had called me. Yes I was! A whore! And I was happy as hell to be a whore right there at that moment! I had one in my hand and one in my mouth, switching between them! I was drunk on cock!

"Mmmmmm!" His friend let out a long drawn out moan, then a series of more of them. I let loose with a long sting of my own and soon it was like some kind of muffled song, all of our moans joining together.

"Yeah!" his friend gasped, "Fuck yeah! Oh yes, suck! Suck, Mmmm, uhhhhgg, oh shit! Oh fuck!"

I shifted back to Master and in a few minutes he was groaning the same way.

"MMMM, yeah, fuck, suck it! Suck it!" He hissed. "That's it! Like that, fucking whore."

I worked him, my mouth and hand moving faster and I sucked hungrily.

"That's it." His friend cheered me on quietly. "Suck his cock! Get him off!"

And that was my aim, and I could tell by master's grunts that it would be sooner rather than later. I slid my hand up and down his shaft in sync with my mouth, sliding it gently, yet firmly.

"Oh fuck!" He grunted.

And with that, I felt his whole body tense up and start to quake as I brought him to climax, my mouth rapidly flooding with thick, hot sperm.

"Ahh! Ahh! Oh, shit yes!" He snarled through clenched teeth. "Take it!"

I kept sucking, gulping down a mouthful of his cum and no sooner doing so, when it was filling to full capacity again. I moaned in appreciation at the taste and texture and volume of my reward while continuing to stroke the other man's stiffness.

"Yeah, take his cum." The stranger ordered, as if he were the one in charge.

At last, the spasms died down and the streams came to a trickle, I sucked on the tip to drain the last dregs out of him, causing him to jump several times before letting him slip from my mouth, taking a moment to stare longingly at the dripping wet cock that was now softening. I turned my attention to the other man. At this point, I was ravenous! I moaned like a slut and started gobbling his dick down.

"Get him off." Master ordered.

As I sucked, the man grew louder, his grunts and groans getting more and more intense.

"Ah yess, Oh yeah, you fucking bitch, fucking sissy bitch. Oh jeeeesus! MMMM fuck!"

I felt his rock-hard erection begin to twitch, my anticipation at a fever pitch. Suddenly, he puled himself out of my mouth and holding my head in place, he began to jerk himself off.

"Yeah! Yeah lean your head back!" He snarled as he jerked. "I'm gonna cum on your face!"

I leaned back my head more than willingly, my mouth slightly open. I loved when men came on my face! He let out another string of grunts and snarls and obscenities, before letting out one last "AHHHHHHHH!" and I felt several thick, hot streams shoot rapidly from his boner, splashing heavily onto my face. The streams kept coming, the semen was very thick, and I was amazed at just how much was in him. It had been ages since I had a facial this size! The man kept shooting and grunting with each fresh stream that ejected from him. When he was finally finished, my entire face was literally DRENCHED in cum! My lips, my nose, my forehead, both cheeks, some was no doubt in my wig as well, and my eyes were plastered shut. It was quite a load! He began to relax slowly, his sounds now just panting, trying to catch his breath. With one least gesture, he rudely flocked his cock at me, send one last bit of sperm onto my face, then inserted himself into my mouth so I could suck out whatever may still be in there. The he stepped back.

I remained kneeling where I was, practically blinded and my face plastered with massive amounts of semen.

"Thank you, that will be all, you may go now." Master informed me.

I asked timidly for a towel, anything to clean off my face.

"That will be all!" he said raising his voice. "You can clean it off when you get home."

I sat back on my haunches for a few moments, then sighing in resignation, I felt around for my shoes. I slipped them on and with my fingers, tried clearing away some of the semen from my eyes. I stood up and looked at them through my plastered eyes.

"Thank you." I said kindly. (I always liked to show gratitude for the privilege of being his whore.)

I walked out carefully to my car, my face still a massive mess of sperm, hoping I would not cross paths with any late-night dog walkers. I got into my car and it was on my mind to search around to see if I could find something to clean the mess off my face, but then my inner whore chimed in, letting me know just how wild and exciting it would be to drive home with my face gunked up like it was. I smiled. Yes, it would be, wouldn't it? I drove slowly home, gobs and gobs of cooling, thinning semen running down my face, tickling me at times. Now and then I would push out my tongue to catch some. It still tasted wonderful and the smell was quite strong! Finally I was home. I walked into the house, damp between my legs from the excitement of sucking off two studs, swallowing one load and have a massive one on my face still. I sat down and lit a smoke and actually smoked the whole thing while my face was still soaked, feeling the semen now running down my face and neck and forehead more freely as it was now pretty thin. My phone buzzed:

Goodnight Slut.