All Comments on 'Goodnight'

by Ryuu

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
jolee9010jolee9010over 5 years ago

Just as they lay upon their backsides in the dark. She suddenly got a strange feeling that something was a bit off.  She had been so wrapped up in having sex with him that her brain didn't register the bundle just inside the bedroom door leaning against the wall..  What was that, it looked like....   Then it hit her what it was... Duffel Bag. the millisecond she thought of it... the overhead bedroom light went on. The suddenness of his appearance caused her to scream waking the man lying next to her up.  He had been sitting in the chair at the other end of the room watching. He had gotten up and turned on the light....  He glared at them and said one word questioningly; "Divorce?"   The Neighbors heard the racket. looked out to see a naked man running as fast as he could run holding his clothes in his hands jumping over the low hedge but not high enough, tripping and crashing face first into the sidewalk. jumping up and hell-bent for his car.  He jumped in, turned on the ignition and laid rubber down getting the hell out of there.  Edmond, the neighbor, turned to his open mouthed wife Edna and said; " Joey's home." and smiling, they went back to bed. 

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous