All Comments on 'Goodnight Grace'

by Brie_de_Jour

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So I took my bird down to the local and it was empty. The landlord said : "My what a pretty bird you brought down 'ere." Then to my surprise she answered : "Since it's only the three of us, why don't we put up the closed sign. Then we can make use of our time, that's if you lads can keep it hard !"

Really appreciate good English and you only had one typo, compared to the average of 20 per story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOTTTTT

love seeing some intelligent hot well written stuff on here as high quality stories are few and far between! Whilst the protag secretly wanting/loving it is not my kind of thing, nevertheless this was so well done I really enjoyed it. It also had things that I love - multiple guys one girl, DRUGS etc. especially drugs, lots and lots of them. Woo. I would love to read more from you and hope you'll keep posting here. Possibly even put up some stronger noncon?! Please! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This was amazing work. Honestly I'm curious now too. It was enticed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was HOT!

That was amazing, as was the further adventures of Grace. Not often reading a story gets me hot and bothered but this one did that and more! Kudo's!

Perhaps you would consider another chloroform story but instead of being out of it, the heroine is still in a sort of hazy state of wakefulness as she loves her virginity?

Or plied with drink or drugs to get her in said state.

Can't wait for more stories by you!!

LuciLopezLuciLopezover 5 years ago

That was raunchy and wild..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up

I’ve been reading Literotica for about three years, and your Grace stories are both in my top five favorite works on the site (and the only ones I’ve written a comment for). Compelling characters, interesting backdrop, phenomenal writing. Can you say re-readable? I like your other works and your writing style in general, but I’d love to see more adventures with Grace. And Troy! Who doesn’t love a bad boy? Thanks for taking the time to write and share this quality work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Youre an amazing writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous