Gordon and Grace

Story Info
Controlling father claims his daughter.
10.2k words
4.63
94.7k
204
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

*

*

*

Gordon and Grace

Gordon tapped his thumb impatiently on the wheel of his truck as he watched his recently turned 18-year-old daughter flirt with some dumb jock that she went to school with. Grace, the youngest of his children, had grown up under his strict rule of 'no boys'. Gordon knew what boys and men were like; he was one of them. He knew how just the smell of a pretty girl could turn them into monsters. Gordon knew because his own mind was just as fucked up.

In the last two months since Grace had turned 18, Gordon had noticed a change in his daughter's attitude and style. She was more loving and attentive; she helped more on the farm; Grace even seemed to be improving her grades. It had surprised him at first; Gordon had thought that perhaps she was finally growing up.

But seeing the way she flipped her hair over her shoulder and battered her eyes at the dumb jock in front of her, Gordon understood exactly what she was doing. Grace wanted to date someone. She was buttering him up, waiting for the moment to ask. But what Grace didn't understand is that no male would ever be good enough. If he could, Gordon would never let go of his daughter.

Grace let out a loud giggle at a comment made by the jock. The sound making Gordon clench his fingers around the wheel; he smacked his car horn twice in quick succession. Grace's smile faded when she glanced up and locked eyes with Gordon. She glanced back at the jock, said something before walking towards Gordon's truck. She held her books against her chest and bowed her head slightly as she approached.

Gordon clicked his tongue as Grace climbed into his truck. Once she had closed the door and put on her seatbelt, he turned to her.

"How was school?" he asked.

Grace nodded. "It was good. I got a B on my history report."

Gordon smiled. "That's great." He started the truck and pulled away from the school curb. As they drove away from the school, Gordon glanced between Grace and the road.

It was less than a minute before Grace cracked.

"Daddy, I really like him."

Gordon's fingers tightened on the wheel.

"And he isn't a bad boy, he has good grades, he plays football, he goes to church every Sunday."

Gordon scoffed. "A boy can go to church and still be a bad egg."

"Daddy..." It came out as a whine from Grace's lips.

"No. I don't want you going out with any boy until after you finish school." Gordon stopped at a set of lights and turned to look at her.

Grace's eyes glistened with tears.

"Don't cry, baby girl." He reached over and took his chin in her fingers. "No boy is worth those tears."

Grace sniffed. "The boys were allowed to date."

"That's because I know how a boys mind works. I could anticipate what they were going to do. I can't do that with you."

"What exactly do you think I'm going to do?" she asked.

"It's not you, I'm worried about. I don't want no boy pressuring you into sex and leaving you knocked up. I don't want that life for you." Gordon caught a tear that fell down Grace's cheek. "You deserve to be treated well."

"Daddy, please."

Gordon frowned. "I said, no." He pulled his hand away and turned back to the road.

He knew that was being harsh, and there was truth behind his words. Gordon wanted a good life for his daughter, but it was more for his own selfish reasons. It had been ten years since Grace's mother died, leaving him to parent Grace through puberty all on his own. The whole period fiasco was only survived thanks to Mrs Franks, their neighbour who would babysit Grace when she was young.

But Grace had matured and become the woman of the house. Mrs Franks taught Grace how to cook, meaning every night she would make dinner. Grace cleaned the house and did the washing too. She ended up taking her mother's role. Gordon relied on his daughter more than he would admit to anyone, and there were days when he would forget for a moment that Grace was his daughter and see his wife standing at the stove or hanging the washing on the line. Grace had her mother's blonde hair and green eyes; the way her eyes crinkled when she laughed was the same too.

As a young woman, Gordon looked at Grace and didn't ever want to let her go. It was possessive and harsh, but Gordon wasn't going to let Grace go without a fight.

The ride home was silent. By the time they drove down the long driveway that led to the main house, Grace's tears had stopped, and she was staring out the window. Gordon parked the truck by the side of the house and wasn't surprised when Grace climbed out, slammed the door and stormed inside. He let out a heavy sigh before heading out to the barn; he had work to do.

Later that afternoon, once Gordon had finished working his last horse, he headed back to the house. As he stepped inside, he enjoyed the refreshing air-conditioned air after being out in the hot sun. Gordon took off his hat and hung it up on the coat rack by the door before walking into the kitchen. He grabbed a beer from the fridge before sitting down on his chair in the living room. He flicked on the afternoon news and kicked off his boots.

Upstairs he could hear Grace moving around. Her feet tapping on the wooden floors. He heard her door open, and her bare feet hit the stairs. As she reached the bottom step, the house phone rang. Without being asked, Grace walked over and grabbed the phone.

"Longmire residence," she said.

Gordon took a sip of his beer and waited for her to give him the phone.

"Hey, Andrew--yeah, he's here--of course, he said no--I'm not a child."

Gordon held in his laugh. Andrew, the eldest child, had always been very protective of Grace. She was fifteen years his junior, and he always liked to coddle her.

"You are as bad as Dad--yeah, one sec--love you too." Grace walked over and stopped by Gordon's side. She held out the phone. "Andrew wants to talk to you."

Gordon took the phone. "Thanks, baby girl."

Holding the phone to his ear, Gordon noticed as Grace walked away from him that she had changed. In place of the jeans and shirt, she had worn to school was a pair of tight shorts and a tank top. Never before had he noticed how well rounded her ass was and how each cheek would probably perfectly fit in the palm of his hand.

"Old man, you there?"

The sound of Andrew's voice made Gordon realise he was staring after his daughter. He cleared his throat, "Watch it, boy."

Andrew laughed. "Gracey been giving you grief?"

"She wants to date some jock at school."

"Why not just let her? She is an adult now."

"Not while she's under my roof."

"Dad, you can't protect her forever. Neither of us can. She will need to learn eventually."

Gordon wanted to throw the phone at the wall.

"At least, while she's still at home, you can keep an eye on her."

"You need to stop letting your wife fill that head of yours with nonsense," Gordon grumbled.

Andrew laughed again. "Rachel hasn't done anything besides eat the whole house."

Gordon smirked and couldn't help but think back to when his wife had been pregnant. She had snacked constantly, waking him up in the middle of the night because she wanted curly fries and ice cream.

"How is my future grandbaby?" Gordon asked.

"He's good. Only a month till he's supposed to arrive."

"Rachel doing well?"

Andrew sighed. "Yeah, she's just tired and sore, but that's expected."

Grace walked back into the living room and paused in front of Gordon. She crossed her hands over her chest and sighed. The look on her face showed her annoyance.

Gordon wanted to scold her for pouting; she was better than that. Instead of acknowledging her pout, he patted the arm of the chair. She didn't argue like he expected. Grace moved and sat on the arm of his chair, leaning her knees on his thigh.

They stayed like that as Gordon talked to Andrew for the next fifteen minutes. Grace only moved when Gordon finished his beer. And without being asked, Grace jumped up to get him another.

As she sat back down, cracked open his beer and stole a sip before giving it to him, Gordon ended the call with Andrew. He threw the phone onto the couch and said, "You finished pouting."

"No," Grace grumbled.

Gordon sighed and wrapped an arm around Grace's waist. He pulled her body against his, off the arm of the couch and onto his lap. It had been a long time since she sat on his lap, and as her bum settled against his crotch, he realised why it was something only little girls should do. The perfectly rounded ass that had caught his eye minutes before was now firmly pressed against his cock. If Grace were to wiggle against him, he had no doubt that his cock would get hard.

He tried to ignore his strange thoughts and focus on Grace. His hand rested on her hip, and the other turned her head to look at him.

"Give me a good reason for you to date that boy?" he asked.

Grace shifted, her elbow lifting to rest on Gordon's shoulder. "Because I should be allowed to make my own decisions."

"Not good enough."

She frowned. "Because I want to find someone to fall in love with like you and Mum did."

Gordon sighed. "That's better, but why the jock?"

"You were a jock."

"Yes, and I was an asshole. I didn't even know your mother's name when I fucked her for the first time."

Grace's frown turned to shock. "What?"

It wasn't the story that Gordon and his wife had told anyone; they left out the six months before their first date that Gordon had used her as stress relief and nothing more. The Pastor's daughter had been a challenge set by his friends and Gordon, as a young man had never backed down from a challenge.

Gordon had talked his way into his future wife's panties during a church event. He bent her over her own father's desk and took her virginity. He hadn't intended on a repeat, but it seemed that he had her hooked. It was after many, and he did mean, many hookups that he decided he liked her for more than just her pussy.

"So you and Mum weren't some fairytale?" asked Grace.

"No, she was nothing more than a tight pussy."

Grace's cheeks turned red. "Daddy."

"What? It's the truth. If you want to be dating boys that you shouldn't be blushing at the word pussy."

Grace swallowed and nodded. "Right."

"I love you, baby girl, and I want you to be happy. But there ain't no man or boy that I am ever going to trust to take care of you beside me."

Gordon didn't know what went through his daughter's mind, but she didn't respond. Instead, she snuggled into his chest. Her arms went around his neck, her chest pressed against his, and she pressed her face against his throat. He kept an arm around her waist; the other rested on the top of her knee.

When Grace shifted her body, her chest pressing tighter against him and her bum rubbing against his crotch, he realised what he could feel. He had never noticed his daughter's breasts, but they were firmly pressed against him. There was no bra beneath that tank top, and her nipples were hard enough he could feel them.

Gordon had always been a breast man; he liked playing with a woman's nipples, sucking on the perky hard nubs and bitting down enough to drive a woman crazy. He liked squeezing them; he loved the way they bounced when he fucked a woman. He never thought that his daughter's breasts would be so appealing, but his hand itched to reach up and feel them.

After--what seemed like a very long time--Grace lifted her head.

She said, "Daddy, I understand why you want to protect me, and I love you for that. But I can't be your baby girl forever." She climbed from his lap and walked towards the kitchen.

Gordan wanted to argue, tell her she was wrong. But he was done with arguing with her for the day. What he was more concerned about were his reactions to her. Even as Grace walked away, his eyes locked onto the curve of her ass cheeks, and when he looked down, his cock had come to life. It wasn't normal for a father to react that way about his daughter, but he also wasn't a normal man--he never had been--and he also put it down to the lack of sex he'd been having.

The last time he had stuck his cock into anyone was two months earlier, a woman had come to buy a horse. He had taken the brunette who was dressed up in her rich wife attire and left her a mess. Smudged makeup, straw in her hair, cum filling her cunt and ass. Gordon had enjoyed sending the bitch home to her husband in such a state. But now, he had apparently fallen to a new kind of low and was getting turned on by the sight of his own daughter.

Gordon could imagine how his wife would have reacted. She probably would have smacked him hard enough to leave a handprint and then made him sleep in the barn. She might have divorced him too. Taken Grace and left him. Once that would have upset him, but she had been dead for a long time.

Grace appeared back in the doorway. "Chicken for dinner?"

Gordon nodded. "Sounds good."

*

*

*

Waking up with a hard cock wasn't unusual for Gordon. Most mornings, he would pump one out in the shower, but after the dream he had, his normal imagination wasn't bringing him to the edge. His mind had taken him to the dark place of touching Grace like she was any other kind of pussy. Grace's mouth wrapped around his cock was how it had started, her sucking his cock like it was what she was meant to do. Dream Grace took the step to strip herself down and impale herself on his cock over and over.

Gordon's orgasm only hit when he imagined how tight her young cunt would be wrapped around him. How her breasts would bounce as she begged him for more. He coated the wall of his shower and then stood there for a long while wondering at what point had Grace become more than just his baby girl.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Grace was dressed in a light blue dress. It was covered in small white daisies, and her blonde hair was tied back in a braid. Gordon almost groaned as he pictured himself wrapping his hand around the braid and yanking her back against him as he pounded into her from behind. He paused in the doorway and tried to calm himself down.

Grace turned around and said, "Morning, Daddy."

Gordon smiled. "Morning, baby girl."

She stepped away from the counter and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Are you taking me to school today?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I'll pick you up again too."

"Okay, we'll need to go to the store after school and grab a few things." Grace picked up a paper bag and then walked over to slid it into her school bag, a few pens falling out as she did.

"You have that Math test today?" Gordon asked.

Grace bent down to pick up the pens.

Gordon's eyes followed her body. The way her ass curved as she knelt made his cock throb. He looked away and took a breath.

"Yeah--you okay, Daddy?"

Gordon looked back at her to see her concern. She put the pens in her bag, slung it over her shoulder and moved over to him.

Gordon nodded. "Yeah, baby girl. Just didn't sleep great."

Grace pressed her hand against his chest. "Maybe you shouldn't have drank so much last night." She walked around him and out of the kitchen.

"I only had four beers."

"That's three too many."

Gordon followed Grace out into the hall. "Are you my daughter or my wife? Because that nagging sounds like your mother."

Grace giggled and pulled open the front door. "Sometimes I feel like I'm your wife, but then I remember that a wife gets to have sex, and I don't."

Gordon frowned. "Excuse you?"

Grace smirked but bit down on her lip.

He knew she was trying to provoke him. But why?

"What?" she asked, shrugging her shoulders and walking outside.

Gordon followed her, grabbing his hat as he walked out. Grace climbed into his truck and smiled. Getting into the truck, Gordon reached over and grabbed Grace's chin.

He said, "Is that why you want to date a boy so that you can have sex?"

Grace sighed. "One of the reasons."

"I didn't raise you to be a slut."

She scoffed. "Having sex doesn't make you a slut. Having sex with lots of people makes you a slut."

Gordon didn't know if he wanted to laugh or yell. He couldn't believe what was happening; his own mind was turning his body against him, his daughter was announcing her intentions to fuck a boy, and he was suddenly considering giving her exactly what she wanted--a hard cock in her cunt. If Grace wanted so badly to become a woman, why shouldn't he be the one to do it? She belonged to him; he had raised her, she wanted a cock, and he had one; he was also really fucking hard.

Shaking his head, Gordon started the car. He wasn't going to sit in his truck beside his daughter and let his mind make his cock throb with need.

Neither of them spoke as they drove the twenty minutes to the high school. When Gordon pulled up at the curb, Grace pushed open the door and went to climb out. Gordon cleared his throat, halting her.

He tapped his cheek.

Grace sighed, slid over and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Love you, Daddy."

Gordon grunted. "Love you too."

Watching Grace walk away, Gordon's cock throbbed. He needed to find a way to relieve his ache, and he didn't think his hand would help. But as he looked up, he spotted a familiar brunette.

Amanda Hearding, a skinny brunette with a small ass but medically enlarged breasts, was John Hearding's wife. He was the Sherrif of their small town and had a reputation for fucking his suspects more than arresting him. There was also the story of Amanda finding her husband cock deep in his deputies ass on multiple occasions. She was also the mother of the jock that Grace had her eye on.

Gordon's dealings with the Hearding's had been few. He saw Amanda at different school events, as she seemed to volunteer for everything; the children he saw rarely; and John only came knocking when he had questions to ask.

Amanda, however, seemed to enjoy whatever attention she could get. Gordon believed it was due to her husband's infidelity and his seeming preference for cocks rather than cunts. But every time they bumped into one another, Amanda was in for a chat, among other things.

Moving his truck further up, he rolled down his window. "Good morning, Amanda," he said.

Amanda turned and beamed her wide smile. "Good morning, Gordon."

"How have things been?" he asked.

She shrugged. "Busy. How's Grace?"

Gordon smirked. "Real good, she wants to start dating."

Amanda let out a small giggle. "Well, it was going to happen sooner or later."

Gordon nodded and bit down the temptation to explain how it made him want to rip off the head of any boy who touched his daughter. Instead, he said, "Would you like to get a coffee with me?"

Amanda bit down on her lip and nodded. "Meet me at my house in an hour?"

"Sounds great."

There had only been one occasion that Gordon had fucked Amanda; she was always willing to wrap her mouth around his cock, but it was only during a weak moment did she let Gordon fuck her properly.

Both had chaperoned the school dance, Gordon keeping a close eye on his little girl who had gone to the dance with her friends. Amanda had hovered around Gordon, flirting and smiling, and when the night was over, Gordon offered to give her a lift. Grace would be at her friends for the night, so he had nowhere to be.

The poor woman blurted out her disaster of a marriage out to Gordon before pulling out his cock and sucking him. Amanda probably hadn't intended to do more than that, but Gordon pulled her out of the truck and fucked her against the door in the driveway of her house.

It had been a good quick fuck, not the best he'd enjoyed, but alright.

Gordon arrived at the Hearding's house and was greeted by a naked Amanda. The woman fell to her knees and sucked Gordon's cock into her mouth in a very similar way she had that night. Her lips were soft and warm as they encircled around his shaft.