Gordon and Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon squeezed one nipple, rolling the flesh between his fingers when Grace shivered against him. He paused to see if she had woken up when he felt the dampness against his cock. Curious, Gordon released one breast and moved his hand down to her shorts. He paused with his fingers on the waistband. He had spent the past few minutes fondling his daughter's breasts. Could he really go further and touch her pussy?

His hesitation faded when Grace rocked against him. His hand slid beneath her shorts and across her mound. The soft panties she wore were damp as his finger went over the mount and across her covered lips. The dampness told him exactly what he had suspected.

Grace's legs clenched around Gordon's hand, and she whined.

Gordon sighed and moved his head to press his face against her cheek. "You awake, baby girl?"

Grace didn't speak.

He pressed his finger down, pressing her damp panties into her folds.

She moaned.

"Do you want me to continue?" he asked.

He squeezed her breast and rubbed along the material.

"Is this what you want?"

When she didn't speak, Gordon pulled his hand back.

Grace's legs clamped tightly on his hand, her hands coming up to grasp his arm and press his hand back down. "Daddy, please."

Gordon cupped Grace's cunt and yanked her body firmly against his. He rolled them over, so she was lying face down, and he knelt above her. He pressed his face against her throat and lifted her hips up.

"What do you want?" he asked.

Grace moaned into the pillows. "Make me cum."

He inhaled her sweet scent before moving his hand beneath her panties. Her body seemed to tremble as his finger touched the bare skin of her lips. Gordon teased the flesh, squeezing her nipple as he did.

"Daddy, please."

Gordon pressed a kiss against her throat before pushing his finger into her centre.

Grace cried out.

He buried his finger into her, feeling the muscle clenching around his knuckles. Gordon groaned at how warm and wet she was; imagining how his cock would feel wrapped in her velvety wetness made him press his cock against her ass. As he started to slide his finger in and out of Grace, pulling whimpers as he did, Gordon rocked against her. His hard and confined cock, pressed against her asscheeks, using his daughter's curves to give his cock some much-needed friction.

Grace whimpered as Gordon added a second finger to her cunt. He started to thrust his fingers harder, his mouth moving to the underside of her chin, pressing kisses and sucking her skin into his mouth. He sucked hard enough that she would have marks, dark marks that would show exactly what he was doing to her.

Gordon grunted as he pressed his cock harder against Grace's ass. "Fuck," he said, "I want to fuck you so badly."

Grace cried out, her cunt squeezing desperately against his fingers before a flood poured out of her. Gordon's hand was soaked as he slowed his fingers down and pulled them from her.

Grace had slumped onto the bed, panting and whining into the pillow.

Gordon's cock was throbbing. He needed relief, but as he looked down at his daughter, her shorts had slid down to reveal one of her ass cheeks, and her top wasn't covering anything--one breast was still firmly in Gordon's grip--he realised what he had just done.

Pulling back, Gordon climbed off the bed and walked into his bathroom. He pulled off his clothes, turned on the shower and grasped his cock. He tugged at his length brutally as he stood under the hot water, hearing how Grace had cried out as he had fingered her.

It took only a handful of tugs before he coated the walls of his shower. He spent the rest of his shower, unsure of what to do. He hadn't planned on waking up, molesting his daughter and then going on with their normal lives. He doubted that Grace had expected to wake up with her father fondling her.

But she had asked him to make her cum. Pleaded, begged. Her whimpering words had pushed him to give her exactly what she wanted.

Gordon knew that he didn't feel regret. No. All he felt was the need to take more, to have Grace whimpering beneath him as he fucked her. Have her hold on as he pounded into her. His cock was waking up again as he thought about it.

When he got out of the shower, Grace was gone. The bed empty, and the only sign of what had happened was the damp patch on his sheets.

Gordon dressed and walked downstairs. He made coffee for them both before sitting down at the table. He knew that he would need to talk to Grace about what had happened, and he would need to control himself if she didn't want him to touch her.

He finished his first cup of coffee before Grace came downstairs. Dressed in a white dress, her hair damp from her shower, and her cheeks flushed. She bit down on her lip as she stepped into the kitchen.

"Morning, Daddy," she said.

Gordon smiled at her. She looked so beautiful. "Mornin'."

She walked over to him and surprised him by kneeling in front of him. "Are you mad?"

He frowned. "Why would I be mad?"

"About what happened?"

"In bed?"

She nodded.

"I'm not mad, baby girl."

"Then why did you leave?"

Gordon cleared his throat. "Because if I hadn't, you probably wouldn't be a virgin right now."

Grace's cheek turned red. She clenched her legs together and gasped.

"Instead, I took care of myself in the shower."

Grace frowned and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Gordon reached out and cupped her face, making her look him in the eye. "Would you have liked me to fuck you instead?"

Grace seemed to tremble.

Gordon waited for tears, but they never came. Instead, Grace surprised him by reaching up and wrapping her arms around him. She kissed him. Her small mouth pressed against Gordon's, and she surprised him by pressing her tongue against his lips.

Gordon happily opened his mouth to accept her tongue and tangled his fingers into her locks.

Grace moaned against his mouth and shivered as Gordon's grip tightened. She broke the kiss, but Gordon wasn't done.

He moved his mouth down to her throat, sucking and pressing kisses. Grace ran a hand down Gordon's chest, and a small giggle came out when she touched his crotch.

"Are you laughing at me?" he asked.

Grace smiled. "I'm nervous."

Gordon kissed her mouth again, slowly. "Why?"

"I want to put your cock in my mouth."

His cock throbbed violently at her words.

"Those are dangerous words, baby girl." He ran his finger across her bottom lip.

"Daddy..."

He hushed her. "If this continues, another boy will never touch you again. You have always been mine, baby girl, but I won't ever let you go."

Grace seemed to take in his words before placing her hands on his knees and kneeling between his legs.

Gordon watched her closely as she reached for his jeans, opening the button before pulling down the zipper. He sat back in his chair and lifted his hips, allowing Grace to pull his pants down, her fingers hooking into his underwear too.

Gordon's cock was already hard at the idea of Grace's mouth on him. And when freed from the confines of his pants, his cock lept up and smacked Grace on the cheek.

Gordon smirked at Grace's surprise.

She stared at the hard length for a moment, swallowing before taking it in her hands.

Gordon let out a low groan at the feel of her hands on him. Her fingers gripped his length, stroking it slowly. Her thumb ran up the side before moving across the tip, sliding the wetness over the head.

Grace shifted closer and opened her mouth. Her tongue stretched out and lapped at the head, tasting the precum that was leaking.

The small licks were pulling louder groans from Gordon; his hand had come up to cum Grace's face, his thumb on her cheek and his fingers sliding into her hair. He pulled her mouth closer, wanting her to wrap her lips around him.

She seemed to understand his intention and gave the head of his cock a gentle kiss before wrapping her lips around. Grace sucked softly; a small moan sent shocks through Gordon.

"Fuck--baby girl--" his grip tightened, and he pushed his cock further into her mouth, "I'm going to fuck--your hot mouth."

Grace let out a small squeal as Gordon push his cock harshly in. He felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gasp and choke slightly. Her brow furrowed, but she didn't pull away. She continued using her tongue and sucking on his length.

Gordon took control of Grace's movements. He directed her to move back and forth, sliding her lips along his length. Her tight hot mouth could barely fit his length inside it, but Grace seemed to be trying to take whatever he was giving her.

Rocking his hips as he guided her, his cock continued to hit the back of her throat, and after a few thrusts, Gordon pushed deeper.

Grace's eyes bulged as he went down deeper.

He stroked her cheek and enjoyed how her eyes looked up at him. "The sight of you--" Gordon thrust in harder, "--my cock in your mouth--" his hand tightening even more, "--is better than any fucking fantasy."

It only took a few more thrusts before Gordon's orgasm hit him. he thrust his cock back down Grace's throat and watched as she squirmed. Hot barrels of cum shot into his daughter's mouth, and she swallowed every single drop.

Gordon sat panting on the chair, his cock softened in Grace's mouth. He released his grip and allowed her to pull back, licking his length clean as she did. His cock fell from her mouth with a pop, and the shine that sparkled across her lips, made him want more.

It was a sinful sight indeed to see his daughter in such a way.

"How did I do?" Grace asked.

Gordon smiled. "Very well."

Grace giggled and pushed herself to stand.

"Where do you think you're going?" Gordon grabbed Grace's waist and pulled her against him and onto his lap. "I'm far from finished."

The blush on her cheeks and the need in her eyes gave Gordon the permission he wanted. He kissed her hard, leaving her panting when he pulled back.

"You are going to go upstairs, strip, and be waiting for me on my bed."

Grace nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

She stood, and as she turned to walk away, Gordon smacked her butt, pulling a small squeal from her.

He watched as she dashed towards the stairs, his cock twitching as she went.

There was no stopping what was happening now. Gordon knew he was forever fucked. He had fingered his daughters cunt, played with her breasts, fucked her mouth, and now he was about to fuck her cunt. He knew that there was probably nothing else he could do in the world that was this bad. But he didn't care.

And there was also no one to stop him.

The sight before Gordon in the bedroom made his hard cock throb. Grace was splayed out on his bed, naked. Her knees were bent, her legs open wide, and her virgin pussy was shining at me. She had her head thrown back, her breasts rising and falling with her breath.

"Look--at--you."

Grace glanced up and bit down on her lip.

"Touch yourself," he said.

Grace lifted her hand and ran the tips of her fingers along her stomach. The trail led to one of her breasts that she cupped and squeezed. The other hand moved down her stomach, sliding to her mound before one finger slid over the mound and pressed against her folds.

She gasped.

"Play with your cunt."

Grace pushed her finger lower; it slid between her folds and into her centre. A loud gasp coming out.

Gordon couldn't stop himself from licking his lips and wondering what she would taste like.

"Pinch your nipple."

She did.

"Play with your clit."

She moaned.

Gordon slowly started to remove his clothing as he watched his daughter fondle herself. Juice had started to leak from her folds, she was squirming and moaning, her face had become flushed, and her body was trembling.

"Daddy!"

Gordon smirked and pushed his jeans down his legs. He kicked off his underwear and walked towards the edge of the bed, where he knelt on the mattress.

Grace's eyes snapped open and locked with his as he crawled up the bed until he hovered over her.

"Cum, baby girl."

Grace's jaw clenched and her back arched. "Argh!"

Her whole body trembled, and Gordon enjoyed her body twist and shudder as her pleasure rolled through her.

He grasped the wrist of the hand that had been playing with her cunt and brought her fingers to his mouth. He licked at the traces of her cum before releasing her hand and moving her body.

Grace was slumped against the bed beneath him. He grasped her thighs and lifted her legs up, and wrap around his hips. His hard cock was pressed against her centre, the heat and wetness exciting Gordon more.

"Are you ready, baby girl?" he asked.

Grace couldn't seem to find the words, but she nodded.

He kept their eyes locked but released one thigh to take his cock in hand. He lined up his length with her centre, but not before teasing her folds, running the head along them and coating himself in her essence.

There was a brief moment when he paused; Gordon watched his daughter's eyes for just a second before he pushed inside. The lips of her cunt spread open wide and willing before grasping at his length. Her centre was hot and wet and greedily clenching around him as he sunk into her.

Grace whimpered beneath him, her back arching as he sunk deeper and deeper.

Gordon moved her face down to her chest. He rested his head against her breasts as his cock stopped. He wasn't completely buried inside her, but his cock couldn't go any deeper.

Grace squirmed beneath him. "Daddy," she whimpered.

Gordon pressed a kiss to her chest before shifting his hips back. He pulled out over halfway before thrusting back.

The jolt rocked Grace, her breasts bouncing. Gordon moved his mouth to latched on her breasts, sucking the nipple between his teeth as his steady thrusts started.

There were no words spoken between them.

Grace whimpered and moaned, her walls clenching around his cock, her slick coating him with enough moisture that he was gliding in and out of her.

Gordon couldn't help but grunt as he thrust into her. The heat of her body, the way she was trembling beneath his touch. The sounds she made were pushing him closer.

It was going to be his third orgasm in less than two hours, and this time he wasn't going to be coating the wall of a shower. No--he was going to fill his daughter cunt with as much cum as he could.

His cock twitch inside of Grace at the thought, pulling a small squeal from Grace.

Gordon snapped his hips harder, wanting to push Grace's next orgasm over before his end. He lifted her hips higher, buried himself in her harder and faster. He used one hand to fondle the breast that his mouth wasn't devouring, and as he twisted her nipple hard enough between his fingers that it would probably bruise, Grace's cunt clamped around him firmly.

"ARRHHHH!"

Grace's whole body arched up against Gordon. He grasped her lower back and snapped his cock into her hard, releasing her breasts to catch her mouth in a deep kiss and swallow her cry.

The tightness of her cunt pushing him over the edge, his cock shooting his cum as deep as he could inside her.

It took a lot of effort for Gordon to keep himself from slumping his full weight on top of Grace. The two of them lay still, Grace's legs wrapped around his, her chest pressed against his. Her eyes were closed, and she was panting heavily.

Gordon was resting most of his weight on his forearms but was pressing his body completely against her. His softened cock was still buried inside her; he could feel the mixture of their release sliding down his length to slip out of her.

Pressing a soft kiss to Grace's mouth, Gordon found himself almost laughing. It was a little unbelievable that he had just deflowered his daughter. He'd fucked Grace's cunt, and he couldn't wait to do it again--and again.

Shifting his weight, Grace whimpered below him.

"You sensitive?" he asked.

Grace nodded. "Yeah."

He kissed her cheek before pulling himself out and then laying down beside her.

He took a moment to watch Grace as she turned onto her side. Her cheeks were glowing, and her eyes looked bright. She reached out for him and pulled herself against him. Gordon lay an arm around her waist and let her snuggle her head into his shoulder.

"I love you, Daddy."

Gordon pressed a kiss to her head before finding her lips. He gave her a slow but sweet kiss, his tongue mixing with hers and pulling a soft moan from her.

"I love you too, baby girl."

Their kisses continued for a few minutes, Grace moaning under Gordon's tongue.

"Daddy, can we do that again?" she asked.

Gordon deepened their kiss, his hand squeezing her bum. "I plan too," he said, "until you can't walk."

Grace giggled. "How many times is that?"

He shrugged. "We will have to find out."