Gordy Gets a Skirt Ch. 05

Story Info
Gordy transitions from Nubile Trainee to Jr. Slut Novice.
2.4k words
4.44
5.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He awoke with a startle. Dee had crawled into bed with him sometime during the night and was hugging him as they slept. His stirring activity got her awake as well and she greeted him with an exuberant "Morning Sunshine! We got work to do, very much work. Wakey, wakey." Dee pulled her panties down, sat on the potty in his room and let her morning stream rip. The sound made his urge to go more pronounced, so he did the same after ripping off the panty liner. He wiped dry and proceeded to get a fresh liner when she stopped him placing her hand on top of his. "No more pads. Pay attention and learn. This will be your last in some time."

Dee knelt before Gordy, lifting his nightie, and wiped his soft cock with a damp, soapy cloth cleaning it from the stench. Then she put her soft lips around his limp dick sucking it in and warming it up. He greatly relaxed and let her stimulation build his erection to the max as she gazed with her flirting eyes. He started to moan and rolled his eyes in ecstasy. It felt so good he moved back and lay over the edge of the bed. She followed his lead maintaining contact with her mouth the whole time. He was leaking pre-cum into her mouth and from the stiffness knew it would not be long. His load burst and she swallowed it all hoping he was taking mental notes. She continued to suck him dry until estimating him at smallest size produced a cockcage from somewhere quickly slipping his limp form into it and locking it shut with a formidable click. "And that is that. No more liners. You can pee and bathe just fine but will not be whacking your meat any longer. You're going to learn a better way."

Gordy cried. The past couple weeks he'd cried a lot, not for any particular reason, just the whole change from Mimi's school was getting to him. The depilatory soaps had made him hairless from the neck down and indeed his skin was feeling unusually soft. It was affecting his chest adversely with pain and swelling in his nipples. He mentioned these things to Dee as he sobbed in her arms. She smiled knowing his progress was normal if even a bit fast for one month and gave him no explanation. As she lifted his chin and gave him a solid kiss whispered, "Now your turn, baby."

Gordy is confused "My turn?"

"Yes, your turn. Are you ready? Ready to suck cock. It's your destiny."

"No. No. No. I couldn't."

"Oh, I think you can. Don't you love me?"

"You know I do."

"Ok, sweety. You've been lusting for my panties since your first day. Pull them off." She stood up, posed in front of Gordy, and as she spoke wiggled her hips a few times. This perked him up as it seemed to be his lucky day. His cock tried to get ready but as his trapped form started to grow with engorgement it pinched. As he peeled down her tight, lacy bikini a new erection started, and the pain increased.

"Ouch" he cried both from his groin pain and the pain of what he saw--Dee was locked in a chastity device as well and there was her captive cock in its cage, soft and behaving. "Oh, shit" was all he could say. This voluptuous woman with her sweet sexiness and charming wit was like himself.

"Yes, Baby, you will start on Dee. But first make some love to these bodacious boobies you're always staring at and trying to touch." With that she lifted her nightie over her head standing in only a caged cock. She placed his hands on her breasts as she leaned down and kissed him deeply. "Go ahead. You know you want to." She pressed his face into her cleavage and finally he started by taking a nipple into his mouth and tonguing with some expertise. He had sucked plenty of tits and this was familiar territory. "That's right, Baby girl, get Dee's juices flowing. It's been some time for me as well."

"I guess these are implants. Double D's?" he mumbled between sucking her erect nipples.

She pulled him close "Hush, baby girl. Try to relax and not so many questions." Dee stood up and removed her chastity device leaving her mostly flaccid cock free. "Remember how I did it? Just do the same." Gordy had learned to trust Dee so took the same soapy cloth to clean her groin then knelt in front of her but hesitated to suck her off. Dee pulled his head closer "It's not so bad, baby. Open up and take Dee inside." Dee was soft and sweetly scented from the bathing soaps, limp and small from the hormones she took, and not at all what he expected. She responded quickly, growing and excreted some seminal fluid into his mouth which caused him to choke and cough. She moaned in appreciation.

"I can't do this."

"Yes, you can, baby girl. Try again." She got in position and offered her cock again. He took her in and did better but not great. "You'll get there." Dee stood. "Now, just like you did on me, try that on your drinks." She pointed to the cock-studded mannequins. "I'll be right back." She slipped her nightie on and left him to try the fountain drinks.

... a few minutes later

"I'm back. Now, let's see those swollen nipples, hon." Gordy obediently took the nightie off to expose his torso. Dee saw the red areolas and newly sensitive erect nipples already looking like eraser nubs knowing this was from the female hormones they were secretly giving him in the slim-fast meals since day 1, a month away now. She pinched each nipple and cooed in earnest lust as she caressed his budding breasts. "I have something for you. Your breasts are swelling so no more big-girl bras with silicon inserts. We're going to try these training bras on you. They're smaller, lighter and will fit you perfectly without inserts. I think you'll like them."

Gordy was entering his second puberty. The first was as a boy ten years earlier and now at age 22 he was experiencing a hormone induced female puberty. She held the straps open so he could insert his arms. She fastened them in back noting "They have just one hook. How sweet and sexy looking for you!" She reached around him from behind, fondling his growing buds "You're ready, baby girl. Just suck those mannequins and you can be done with nubile training."

The mannequins had green tea or water as preferred. They also had hormone valves giving a daily dose, but Gordy didn't know that part. He had enough resisting, had sucked a real cock albeit one suffering atrophy failure, and these were just latex nozzles shaped like an erect cock. Right? So, he knelt as they were groin high for realism, and took each one in his mouth. "They are both dry. Nothing comes out."

Dee giggled then explained "You have to take it fully in your mouth and work it. When you get your drink, you'll know your technique is good." With a sigh Gordy took the latex penis fully in his mouth and moved his lips up and down the shaft. Voila! Green tea. "Yay, now I have something else for you." As she laid out a yellow tartan skirt and sheer white top on the bed she explained "Congratulations. You are now a Jr. Slut and graduated from Nubile." With a sigh she added "Finally! The headmaster will want to see you now. You've got to put your best effort into this. Go ahead, try it on, baby girl." Gordy stepped into the skirt and Dee helpfully zipped it up. "Suck your gut in, baby girl." She spanked him and he pulled his belly in letting her finish the zip. "You still need to lose more baby fat" she chuckled. He put the lacey blouse on and buttoned it up then presented himself to Dee. She walked him to the mirror, stood behind him while fondling his budding boobies and groin area making him aroused and the pinch of the cage made him calm down.

"Nice, very nice, but Jr. Sluts don't button their shirts. Turn around." She motioned a spinning animation with her hand, he turned, and she took scissors to remove all the buttons leaving his cleavage exposed.

"But Dee" he objected. "Nobody is walking around like this."

"Tie it up like a crop top." He tied it in a square knot, cropping at the bottom of the bra band not quite covering the bra. Dee squealed "Oh, you're going to be such a super good Jr. Slut, I can tell already." She kissed him again and lingered a long time letting him experience girl on girl sensuous kissing with full body hug. "Let's get some breakfast. You've got a big day ahead of you.

--- --- --- --- ---

As they entered the commissary, he noticed many eyes on him. Goodness news travels fast! A girl from his yoga class gave him congratulations. Dee and Gordy sat with some girls he already knew, and Debra joked "If I had sausage links they would belong to you, Glory." Geez, talk about sluts. He smiled and thanked her for her thoughtfulness. A different girl showed him how to deep throat her banana which did not amuse him. He finished his own banana, yogurt, and dry bagel but before he could finish, the school secretary sent him an appointment card "9:00 A.M., Mr. Rock's room."

Dee looked over his shoulder "Don't worry, baby girl, you'll do great." That's what Gordy wondered about. Why was he doing so great? Dreams of escape flooded his mind. During his tenure he learned he was being held in a detention center right next to High Point State Park but didn't exactly know how that would help him. It was too much and at first quiet tears ran down his cheek then he burst into a full-fledged cry. Dee held him close as the 5-minute bell rang.

They walked up together, and they were a fine-looking pair. Dee announced to Headmaster Rock "Jr. Slut, Glory, to see you, sir."

Rock took over. "That's all, Dee. Come in Glory." Dee disappeared and left Gordy with Mr. Rock. "Do come closer, dear, and fold your arms behind your back." Gordy did as he was told. "Much closer" Rock sounded agitated. Gordy stood immediately in front of him. "Let me see how you've done, Jr. Slut" he now sounded gleeful and a bit lustful. "Turn around." Gordy turned and Rock lifted his skirt rubbing his fingers over the silky panties and soft buttocks. "Now face me." Gordy faced Rock. Rock fondled Gordy's budding boobs and noted "you're coming along well." Rock slipped a hand inside the shirt over the bra "Already excited. Marvelous." He squeezed and teased the excited nipple until Gordy whimpered. "Another couple of months and you will be a hottie. I'm sure. How has your time been training with Dee?"

Gordy knowing the only correct answer complied "Dee's a real sweetheart. We get along well."

"Any regrets then?"

Gordy sticking to the narrative and forcing a smile "None, Headmaster. It's been a great time."

"Well, Glory, that's good news. Your training has cost a small fortune so far, and it seems Maidenform is losing interest in getting you back." Gordy sighed and his head drooped. Rock continued "You could become a trainer like Dee or perhaps we just rent you by the hour. There's a good market for rental girls like you. But let's test your determination, shall we?" Rock untied Gordy's lace shirt letting it fall open then ran his finger down the sternum and squeezed each mound through the bra. "You can start here" he said motioning to his erection. "Show me how much you learned."

Gordy recoiled and glanced at the door. Rock took Gordy's hand forcibly and placed it on his groin. "Rub like you love me." This was nothing like Dee's atrophied cock and true to his name Mr. Rock had quite an erection. Rock moaned. "Good girl. Keep going."

With his other hand Gordy unzipped the fly and Rock's erection almost popped out by itself. With just the slightest help he was staring at the monstrous one-eyed snake. "Where is the cock cleaning bowl, Master?"

They heard footsteps and Dee announced doing her best to not interrupt, "Susan is here for you, Headmaster." She turned and left.

Returning to the situation "Cleaning bowl?" Rock sounded upset. "Your tongue will do fine. Keep going."

This was nothing like sucking Dee. Rock pushed his head down and Gordy had no choice but to kneel and open wide. The stench of urine almost made him barf as did the gag reflex on the back of his throat. Saliva was pouring out of his mouth and there was nothing pleasant about this at all. Why do girls love dick he wondered? Rock face-fucked him a good five minutes until the first ejaculation filled his mouth.

"Stand up and assume the position" Rock commanded. Gordy, thinking he did something wrong sobbed at the thought of being spanked. Instead, Rock lifted his skirt, pulled his bikini aside, and lubed up his hole. Gordy gasped as Rock began to violate his ass and took his virginity. He was somewhat impatient but eventually got his whole cock inside and began to pump Gordy's butt. As the pain subsided Gordy noticed he was feeling elated, eroticized, and though his cock was in a cage his prostate was nearing an eruption. Rock was well experienced at timing and brought them to simultaneous climax. He withdrew from Gordy leaving him with seeping semen in front and back.

Rock dismissed Gordy. "Go back and get cleaned up. Give Susan a big kiss on your way past and tell her the headmaster will see her now. During the deep kiss make sure she tastes your adventure."

Gordy did as instructed, stopping to give a sensuous kiss to the new girl, Susan, pushing some of the spunk into her mouth then whispering "the headmaster will see you now." And at that moment he realized the circle was complete, remembering just a month ago he was that new girl.