Gordy Gets a Skirt Ch. 04

Story Info
Gordy goes to finishing school to eradicate maleness.
3.4k words
4.46
9k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy, sweet like her name suggests, managed to get Gordy to relax. He knew inside there was still a guy somehow (maybe) but to all appearances she was a "her" although a bit too much muscle tone as he noted earlier. They danced for about 20 minutes when Stormy clapped her hand twice and turned the music off. "OK, girls, the boys will be here soon and it's time to get ready. Gordy, hon, we don't have enough time for your makeover and will work on that next time. Your cab is here. Too da loo."

"Where's my stuff?" he asked regarding clothing and accoutrements, somewhat relieved and confused at the same time.

"Now, Gordy dear, you are wearing all you need. I'll have the rest of your stuff delivered tomorrow." They hear the beep, beep of a yellow cab outside. "He won't wait long, and you'll have to walk instead. Better hurry. Too da loo" she smirked and gave him a wink with her last suggestion. With one final comment she shouted as he scampered out "your fare is prepaid."

Gordy hopped in the taxi without hesitation and the cabby took off without asking for a destination--most unusual. They headed south on Broadway and after passing Central Park missed the turn. Gordy said nothing at first since the fare was prepaid but after a few more blocks he prompted the cabby who assured him it was the fastest way. Holy smokes, he went to New Jersey and kept going to a more remote place. Gordy thought about getting out but with no money, Id, or proper clothing decided to wait. Finally, into a wooded area miles down a gravel road they went up a winding drive and to a gated parcel which was open. Gordy read the sign "Miss Mimi's School for Wayward Girls" and he sighed. "Your destination" prompted the cabby. Gordy didn't move and the driver prompted again "Unless you have some cash this is all the farther we go." With another sigh Gordy got out thinking who he could ask to come get him then thought about asking the driver for the address only too late as he pulled out disappearing down the lane leaving Gordy with only the vaguest notion, he was in North Western New Jersey somewhere.

He headed down the driveway where the cab disappeared, not getting more than 10 meters in the strappy 3" heeled sandals he received from Stormy, before a voice in the dark spoke "It's five miles to a public road and ten more to a highway. And then who's going to pick you up? The bad boys of Trenton? Why don't you come inside sweetie?" He paused, considered his options, then turned around towards the lighted porch. There was no doorbell, and he found the door unlocked, so he entered. The door closed automatically, and he heard an electric lock seal the entrance. Was he caught? The thought taunted him, and he turned, hearing it unlock as he approached. No, it was good. Just secure is all. Inside was an empty lobby with corridors going off in several directions but before he could explore, the sound of heels on tile sounded in the distance approaching quickly.

A cute girl in your classic Catholic school look with tartan skirt and white shirt approached, the outline of a white bra clearly visible moving with each breath. She smiled "Welcome, Glory. I'm Dee and I'll be helping you have the best time possible at Miss Mimi's School. Follow me, please." She turned and walked back down the same hallway. He didn't move and as she turned the first corner looked back "You really will want to go with me, Glory. This is the easy way. Trust me, you don't want the hard way your first day. Catch up, dearie." She left and he smiled at her wiggling hips but caught up quickly. "Your room" she pointed to an empty dorm room. "You should get cleaned up and get changed. Miss Mimi will see you shortly.

He entered and Dee left him alone. A note on the desk had brief instructions: "Put everything you're wearing into this bag and set it outside your door. Get washed, then your night outfit is on the bed." That was it. There was no door on the room, but nobody passed by as he got washed. He wasn't too keen on the night outfit which was a satin bikini brief, super short, sheer nightie, and a pair of bunny slippers. That gave him a chuckle. "Did girls actually have bunny slippers?" he always wondered until now, thinking that was just a joke as he wiggled his toes inside the fluffy footwear.

As if on cue Dee showed up "Miss Mimi will see you now. Come, sweetie." She waggled her finger and turned. As she turned and left, he noticed her skirt flared up and he saw a flash of white lace before it settled in place. His cock stirred to life and started to stiffen. He followed her up the stairs while staring up her skirt the whole time. She caught him "My, my aren't we fascinated by things we can't have? This way, please. You're kinda cute yourself, missy." She stopped in front of a door and announced in a clear, loud voice but less than a shout "Miss Glory from Maidenform for you, Ma'am." In a lower voice and looking at Gordy then pointing to a bench beside the door "Sit here until you are summoned." She left and as she turned, he again noticed a flash of white lace. His hardon returned. Like the naughty slut he was, he rubbed the silky nightie against the satin panties, and it got really hard.

"Glory, come in" he heard a commanding voice, stood and entered. "I'm Miss Mimi and I do believe there's a slight problem." She was holding a pointing stick and with the end lifted his hem a few inches exposing his erection. "Mm hmmm. We have work to do." His collar sounded a short alarm and he instinctively reached for it. "Yes, I have a control for your collar, but here at my school we try to use persuasion over punishment but don't push my patience. I will use physical punishment as needed." With that she gave him a quick swat with the pointer and with a smirk "You understand me?"

He jumped at the swat not because it hurt, but because it surprised him. "Yes, Ma'am." He rubbed his butt, and all was well back there.

"Good. Because we have a lot of 'finishing work' or in your case" adding a chuckle "a complete rework. With the runway exhibition in only 8 weeks, you have a lot to learn. I've heard your tongue is pretty good at slurping a pussy." She lifted her skirt to reveal a pink, lace thong covering her temple of pleasure. Sure enough he tented his nightie again. "I see you would like a taste of this one. In time, dear. Right now, you need to stop saluting every hottie you see."

They heard footsteps approach "Ah, Dee. Right on time. Make sure Glory has the nubile outfit for the morning and be certain to go over "tucking."

With a curtsey "Yes, Miss Mimi." She approached the door "Glory, follow me, please." She left. Gordy knew not to hesitate again and followed, imagining kneading her luscious ass as it wiggled. She stopped by the supply area and got a green shirt even more sheer than Dee's, a plain white bra, and a green miniskirt even shorter than Dee's. "These are actually sleepwear lingerie, but you'll wear them tomorrow until you earn your uniform." Then she put the bra back remembering and telling him "Your bras should be in your room by now. We'll check. Grab your uniform. Let's go." She left and Gordy followed to his room. "Oh, I forgot something. See if your bras are here and get dressed. I'll be right back."

There was a wardrobe in the room and in it he found all his Maidenform stuff plus the few girl outfits he owned including the infamous pink blouse. He chose a plain white bra and matching thong but was dismayed the sheer, green lingerie covered next to nothing. Dee clapped her hands in delight as she entered the room with some panty liners and athletic tape. "Oh, perfectly splendid. I'll be around to help you in the morning. The dispenser by the sink has water and green tea. Drink as much as you like. Goodnight." She left and a pocket door sealed the room. He thought there was no door and now he's locked in. Humph. He checked out the dispenser which had buttons at the base. One produced water and the other green tea as Dee said. He drank his fill, changed back into the nightie and went to sleep.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2nd day...

He had more tea in the morning. In a short while the door opened, and Dee handed him another drink. "You're on the 'slim fast' diet now. Average weight loss is 1-2 lbs. per week, but I expect more since you'll be exercising a lot!" He groaned. She giggled. "Just think how much better you'll look and feel. Shower is this way so take off your night clothes and grab a towel." He stripped naked without hesitation and wrapped the towel around his waist. "Now, sweetie, that's not how a girl does it" she chided untying it from his waist and re-tied it around his chest. "This is how you do it." She lifted the back of the towel exposing his butt and gave him a good swat. "Let's go."

"But, I'm not a girl" he protested.

"Shhhhh, sweetie" she kissed him deeply on the lips letting her tongue do entanglements with his and pressing her bodacious boobies into him. "That kind of talk will get you nowhere but trouble. Take it from ole' double Dee and listen to me."

He chuckled realizing where she got her name and followed along knowing she was right. In the shower room were mostly girls, one or two other boys, and more than a few "chicks with dicks" or as some might call them "boys with tits" about 20 people in all. Dee instructed him on the soap--some for the hair, and other for the skin, and don't get that one in your eyes. The last type of soap was for your face. Dee watched him and unnerving as it was to shower under supervision, it felt good not to get scolded. Dee then explained the body soap would remove all hair in a few days and could make you go blind so be careful.

Back in his room Dee showed him the tucking. "These are maxi-pads and usually taped to your panties, but you are going to tape them to you! The moment she touched him his cock sprang to life. "We can't have this. I'll take care of this today, but you'll need to learn to deal." She knelt in front of him and took his stiffening rod inside her mouth, sucking it fully deep where it quickly grew to maximum size. With the expertise of a courtesan, she rolled her tongue around his wood stimulating him to the max. She endured his fingers in her hair and quickly brought him to orgasm. He exploded in her mouth and left out a loud moan. With a tiny bit of sticky cum dripping out of the corner of her mouth she gave him a big kiss and pushed his load with her tongue into his mouth. "Swallow, slut. You'll love that taste before you leave here." She slapped his ass with a whack. "Good girl."

"So, before you harden again let's use one of these adhesive pads to tuck Willy back between your legs." He tried but it didn't work. She did it for him instructing "You'll need to deal with this as well." Then two strips of athletic tape and the pad was secure. "In an emergency you can just pee with the pad on. Most times you'll need to replace it. And now you know why girls take so long in the loo." She laughed "That thong won't do for now. Maybe when you get a cockcage later you can do a thong." He shivered at the thought as she picked out a lacey bikini to match his white bra. "Wear this today." He got dressed remembering to add the Silicon Magic inserts to his bra and had some more green tea. "Let's go, Glory. Daylight's burning. Nice frontage there, sister. Nice and flat like the girly slut you are becoming."

He cringed when he realized it was yoga class. Yoga was followed by swimming and the only time he ever wore a girl's one-piece swimsuit. He swam the half-mile easily then after replacing the water-logged pad between his legs, onto sophistication training including "walking while balancing a book on his head" and learning etiquette--all quite boorish in his estimation. Finally, lunch time only to be disappointed it was another slim-fast meal.

He had beginner's ballet lessons in the afternoon because his motions were "not fluid enough." Yeah, right? In who's estimation? He was scolded for wearing the nubile ensemble and told to wear a tutu tomorrow. Geez! Is there no end to the humiliation?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

A few days later...

At dinner time Dee took him to the commissary this time for dinner as usual by now. He inhaled the fresh smells of homestyle cooking and got excited. He had two choices and of course picked sausage with greens over tofu delight but was majorly disappointed in his pile of spinach topped with 2 1-oz sausages which looked more like two slices of pepperoni. Still, it was the most food he had in two days, and it was delicious.

He had an appointment with the headmaster Dee reminded him. He followed her by her side this time like a friend instead of sneaking peeks up her skirt. "Miss Glory from Maidenform for you, Sir" she announced loudly. "Sit and wait here" she instructed him and left.

Even though 20 minutes had passed he knew not to make a fuss or leave. Finally, a student in the official tartan uniform walked out looking a bit disheveled and Gordy thought he saw copious amounts of cum on her face. She giggled as her skirt brushed his leg leaning down and holding his shoulder with one hand kissed him on the lips so she could share her treat still on her lips. "The headmaster will see you now." She left.

He shuddered as the headmaster called out "Glory, don't keep me waiting." Quickly he entered and curtsied as he had been taught. "Glory here, master. Sorry to keep you waiting."

"My name is Rock, Mr. Rock. You shall call me master or headmaster. Is that clear, Glory? And don't be late again."

"Yes, sir, headmaster. Very clear, sir.

"I am obligated to punish you, young lady. I see you're still in the nubile suit. It seems you'll need special training." He pointed to the desk "Assume the position." Gordy put his hands on the edge of the headmaster's desk. "Lift your skirt. Don't make me say that again."

"Yes, master."

"Very good." He felt Mr. Rock's hands slide over his ass and thighs, pinching his flesh, then his panties pulled hard to his thighs leaving his bottom bare. "Prepare yourself." Not knowing what that meant, Gordy did nothing. WHACK, his ass hurt like blazing fire. He cried out. "No complaining or the smack doesn't count. In fact, count the smacks." Gordy saw the switch now out of the corner of his eye and dodged the second blow. "Don't make me blindfold you, girlie." Gordy stared straight ahead clenching his teeth.

WHACK "Two" he counted.

WHACK "Three." This hurt like hell.

WHACK "Four." He ass is on fire. He felt tears on his cheeks.

WHACK "Five." He sobbed.

"Now, since you are a nubile you will not suck my cock tonight, but you can look forward to that instead of spanking next time. Fix yourself up and kneel." As Gordy adjusted his panties and skirt, Mr. Rock continued "I don't suppose you had couples dancing yet, Glory?"

Gordy shook his head "No, master. Not yet."

"I see you're new here. Any complaints so far?" Gordy knew better thinking it was a trap and shook his head. "Speak up girl. I can't hear you."

"No complaints, headmaster."

Mr. Rock smiled "I'm glad to hear that. Your employer is paying your tuition at Miss Mimi's school, and I don't want any bad reports getting back. In fact, your boss is coming to visit tomorrow to see how you're doing. I really don't want anything negative coming back to me. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, sir. No complaints, headmaster." He thought mostly about options to escape. "I will be a very good girl." He forced the last few words from his lips.

Gordy returned to his room but as he went to get a drink the fountains were gone. He now had two male mannequins, both naked with erect penis standing where the fountain had been. Dee visited him later and explained the two mannequins would supply tea or water as he preferred. He only had to suck their erect cock but Gordy decided dehydration sounded good.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Next morning...

He continued to be passive aggressive to the new fountains. Slim-fast was the only liquid he got for breakfast. No yoga today as his boss was visiting. He was here a week now and his first visitor. How exciting for him.

"Hi Stormy. How are you?"

Stormy chuckled "How am I? How are you, sweetie? I see they've done wonders with you in just one week. I can't wait for the finished Glory to rejoin us on Maddison Avenue." She pushed a large box with the familiar pink "M" towards him. "I hope you're finished in time for this runway event in seven weeks. If not, you can stay here until the next one. We have them every 3 months." She slid a paper towards him. "I also need your consent to enroll here until finished. Tuition is $3000 a week and Maidenform will cover it if you graduate here and go to runway. If not, we'll start collecting all expenses from you" and with a deep stare she added "immediately. That includes support trips like this one which I would normally put on my expense report."

"Stormy, just get me out of here and take me home" he pleaded. "I'll work out the payments."

"Home? With me, Glory? You know your girlfriend took over your apartment with her new boyfriend and I'm not looking for a pet just now. Where would I take you?"

OMG. They were erasing his life. "I can do it. Tell Sandy I need to talk to her. Please?"

Stormy smiled. "That I can do dear girl. I'll tell Sandy to call. And Cammy, too. Unless you forgot about her?"

He shook his head with a sigh "No, I did not. I miss Cammy. And I miss my job. Please, please get me home. I'm reformed."

She left him with the box he opened in his room to find two body shapers--a white one "Maidenform Flexees Firm Control Open-Bust Tank" and a black one with built in bra. Instructions said to wear each twice between handwashing. He noticed the purple lipstick kiss on the note and thanked his lucky stars Cammy was still there for him. Dee entered just in time to help "The open tank you can wear any bra, but you'll need breast forms for the black one as it's a 'C' cup and your silicon inserts aren't that big. I'll get them for you. They both will look great with that nubile uniform. Mmmmmm. Yummy, yummy."

He read the packing slip before going to bed but only understood half of it:

• Adjustable shoulder strap

• Bust support design to show your flirty cleavage

• 3-layer fabric design for enhanced abdominal compression

• Open crotch design for easy bathroom access

• Drop glue lace at the foot opening to prevent curling

• Butt lifting design enhances your own natural shape

• YKK zipper, zipper with hooks inside, easy to wear

This was getting too complicated.