Gordy's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, but we do what we do because most of us are in one way or another." I replied.

She stared off into the night as she softly responded, "True."

She stood on the pegs to dismount and as she swung her leg over the bike she caught her heel on the seat and fell. I grabbed for her and a moment later I held her, her ample breasts pressed tightly to my chest, her face a few inches from mine. I stared into her eyes as I held her and could feel my manhood rising. As tightly as she was pressed to me I knew she could feel it too.

I was close to doing a stupid thing, close to leaning the inch or so between us and kissing her full soft lips when she whispered, " Aw, I think...I think you can let go of me."

Her statement brought me back to my senses. I smiled and slowly allowed my arms to fall away from her. As I did I realized it took her a moment longer then it should have to step back and out of contact with me.

"I think...I think I'd better go." She said as she turned and headed around the fire.

Just before she stepped out through the entrance she turned her head and said, "Good luck fishing tomorrow."

A wishful expression filled her face as she said, "I haven't been fishing since me dad use to take me."

"Would you like to?" I asked.

"Go fishing?" she asked.

"Yes. I'll take you if you'd like."

"I don't know if I should..."

"Be out with a guy alone on the lake?" I finished for her with a grin.

She smiled and said, "Yea. I don't know you very well either."

"That's up to you. But I'll take you to my favorite spot. And I can guarantee I'll be a gentleman."

"Well", she said as she stood, "I'll...aw...think about it."

"Please do. I'm going out around 9:00 AM tomorrow if you'd like to go."

"OK, " She replied as she stepped toward the exit.

"See you at supper." I called just before she disappeared behind the brush wall.

I looked but didn't see her at supper, nor the next morning at the small kitchen. I assumed she had decided I wasn't to be trusted. A few minutes before 9 I walked down to the dock, dropped my fishing gear into the boat and prepared to cast off. As I was about to step into the boat I heard foot steps on the deck boards and looked up to see Caroline coming down the dock.

She stopped next to me and said, "I don't have any fishing gear."

I grinned and replied, "I always carry two poles. I've been known to be a clumsy ass and loose one occasionally."

She smiled and stepped into the boat. A few moments later we were motoring up the lake.

"What changed your mind?" I asked over the hum of the motor.

"Your aunt Ida, uncle George, cousin Carol and half a dozen other relatives." She yelled back.

As we approached the mouth of hidden cove she looked at me and asked, "Are we going up that creek?"

"It isn't a creek." I replied with a grin, "Wait, you'll see."

When we broke out onto the pond she looked around and exclaimed, "This is fabulous!"

I anchored in my regular spot and handed her a pole as I started to place a worm on my hook.

When I was done I said, "you want me to ba..." and stopped mid-sentence as I saw she already had a worm on the hook and was casting it into the water.

"No thanks. I think I can handle it." She replied with a giggle.

Neither of us said anything for a long time. We just sat enjoying the sounds of the pond. She was the first to get a bite and after a short tussle landed a nice sized trout. This time I had brought an ice chest, so I killed the fish and put it on ice. By noon we had two other's in the chest, both her's.

"Damn!" I snarked, "I bring a noob and she catches all the fish and I get skunked!"

"It's all in the presentation!" She replied with a laugh as she flipped her bobber out onto the water.

A few minutes later she said, "Andy I need to go to the bathroom. And I'd like to take some of my outer clothes off. It's getting pretty warm."

"Sure. I need to do the same. Reel in and we can motor to shore, over there by the beach."

We beached the boat and she disappeared into the woods as I went in the opposite direction. I relieved myself then wandered back to the beach. I sat in the sand idly drawing figures as I waited. When I heard a foot step I turned to see her coming out of the woods. She had taken off some of her outer clothes. She was now dressed in a tight tank top and a pair of tight spandex shorts. We ate lunch on the beach. As we munched our sandwiches and drank the coffee we talked about how pretty and peaceful the place was.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Caroline asked.

"Nope. Haven't found one I wanted to keep around." I replied.

We sat silent for a moment then I asked, "You said your family farm would be paid off next year. So what does that mean for you and Gordy?"

She looked at me for a moment then barked a laugh as she said, "You're the one!"

"One what?"

"The one who calls Gordon Gordy! He hates it, utterly hates it! He came sputtering in the other night mumbling about,'the asshole insists on calling me Gordy'."

"Yea well, "I said with a grin, "I've been needling him since we were kids. His ego needs a prick now and then."

Caroline giggled and said, "Appropriate, a prick for a prick!"

We sat silent for a while then she said, "I told you I made a deal with Gordon...sorry Gordy, " she shot a grin at me then continued, "The deal was he would pay off my families farm if I'd marry him. I agreed but what I didn't agree to was two things: sex with him and staying married to the asshole after the farm was paid off. Next year, in 15 months actually, my dad makes the last of the payments to repay the money Gordy, " she grinned as she said the word, " leant him to save the farm. After that I'm free to do what ever I want."

"So what will you do?" I asked.

"I'm still thinking about that." She replied with a far off look in her eye.

A moment later I saw the dimple of a huge trout on the surface and pointed it out.

"I think we ought to get back out there. It looks like the afternoon bite has started." I said.

We walked down to the boat and I leaned in to tuck our garbage and lunch bags under the seat. When I stood I turned to help Caroline into the boat. She was leaning over right behind me to grab the bow rope thinking I was going to get in and she could follow. As I turned I bumped her and she began to fall sideways. I grabbed for her and for the second time in as many days found her body tight against mine. I stared into her beautiful brown eyes and I knew if I didn't let her go my promise to be a gentleman would be violated.

"Caroline...I...I..." I said, trying to let her know that war going on in me.

Before I could finish she wrapped her arms around my neck and crushed her full lips to mine. Her body was pressed tightly to mine. Her lips parted, my tongue slipped between them as I felt more then heard her moan. It lasted no more then 20 seconds but those seconds seemed to last for hours and only a moment. She pulled her lips form mine, stepped back and stood staring at me breathing heavily.

"We...we can't." She said.

"I know." I replied, " And I'm sorry for breaking my promise to be a gentleman."

She smiled and said, "You didn't. I did."

With that she climbed into the boat. We were back in the boat and on the water, throwing bait at the fish around us a few minutes later, both of us trying our best to ignore the passionate moment on the beach. The bite that afternoon was so good we had our limit, three huge fish apiece, in the boat an hour later and decided to head back to the camp ground. She stepped out of the boat and I handed her the three large trout she had caught.

"Supper." I said.

"Yes it is!" She replied with a grin, then added, "Thank you Andy I had a wonderful time."

"I had a great time too! Not many pretty women want to go get worm innards all over their manicured fingernails."

She looked down at the dirt coating her hands and polished nails, then looked up and said, "I didn't realize just how much I miss it."

I grinned and said, "Anytime, anytime at all!"

I watched her walk away down the dock and wondered why I hadn't ever found someone like her. I cleaned my fish and cooked them in the small kitchen that evening. I expected to see Caroline there but she never appeared. I had way to much fish so I shared it around with the family. After supper the inevitable penny poker game started and I joined in, playing until midnight. I was the big looser of the evening. I lost $3.67 in pennies.

The next morning when I went to make my coffee, I again expected to see Caroline, but she never appeared. I decided not to go fishing that day so I spent the time swimming, talking to family, eating pie and relaxing, but always in the back of my mind was that moment in time we shared on the beach. I kept expecting to see Caroline but she never showed. After supper the poker game started and I again sat in. This time I came away a winner, carrying off $2.13 in pennies stuffed into a sock.

The next morning was the last full day we were going to have at the campsite. Friday everyone would be packing, saying goodbyes and heading home. I took the opportunity to go fishing one more time. I caught 6 or 7 nice trout but let them all go. When I returned in the afternoon I looked around for Caroline, but didn't see her. I again sat in on the poker game, but by 10:00 PM I had lost interest and headed back to my campsite. I had built a fire earlier so I poked it to life, got my bottle of sipping whiskey out and sat thinking.

I sat staring into my fire, occasionally taking a sip from the glass of whiskey I had poured. There were many things to think about but the one image that kept filling my head was Caroline coming out of the trees at the lagoon and the huge smile she had on her face. I sat there for hours, sipping whiskey, occasionally tossing a log on the fire and wondering why she had gotten so deep under my skin.

Shortly after 1:00 AM I heard a footstep and looked up to see Caroline standing just inside the fire light. The evening was warm and she was dressed in a knee length skirt, flower print blouse and sandals.

"Can I join you?" She asked.

"Sure come on and sit down." I told her.

She walked around the fire and sat down on the log an arms length from me. She sat staring into the fire, frown lines creased her smooth forehead. She looked like she was very angry.

I held my glass out to her and asked, "Drink?"

She glanced at me took the glass and without hesitation gulped down the three fingers of whiskey. She handed it back still staring into the fire. I poured the glass half full and again held it out to her. This time she took a sip, then swirled the amber liquid around in the glass as she watched the flames leap and flicker. I waited, figuring she would talk when she was ready.

After quite some time I finally asked, "Where's Gordy?"

"He's passed out. He drank himself into an angry stupor." She replied shortly as she took another drink.

After awhile she said in a low voice, "Gordy was pretty angry at me. Someone told him I had been out fishing with you. I knew he didn't like you but I had no idea how deep that was until he exploded on me about going fishing. He hates you. Did you know that?"

I let out a low chuckle and replied, "Yea, I know. Gordy's been an arrogant little shit since he was a kid. And I have always been one to pull the Tigers tail. That attitude was what lead me into my choice of careers. You know better then anyone that Gordy thinks money can do anything, buy you anything, or anyone and he's always pissed when he runs into those where that doesn't work."

She turned and stared at me for a long time then said in a cool voice, "So I suppose you think I was weak because I caved to the use of his money? Because I sold myself to him? I suppose you think I'm one of those who fawn over him when he demands it while hating him in secret?"

I could have tried to be politically correct, but the whiskey had loosened my mouth as it always does.

"Do you?" I asked simply.

As she stared at me I saw a small wrinkle between her eyebrows, then the lines at the corners of her mouth tightened. I knew what was coming next.

She jumped to her feet and snarled, ""Bastard!" as she swung a slap at my face.

Like I said, I knew what was coming so was on my feet before she swung and blocked her slap. She pulled back and tried again. This time when I stopped it I wrapped my fingers around her wrist. She tried to pull away but I held on. She swung at me with her other hand and I grabbed that wrist too. I pulled them behind her and in so doing pulled her body tightly against mine. I could feel her breasts against my chest and her mound pressed tightly against my crotch.

As we stood face to face, me holding her wrists, staring at each other I said softly, "I think you sold yourself to save your family, that's a very different thing then doing it for yourself. Do I think you're weak? Hardly! Do I think you fawn over him and secretly hate him? I know you hate him, but do you fawn over him? Do you?"

I could see the line around her mouth and eyes deepen as she spat, "NO! Hell no! I despise the little bastard! But I made a deal and I need to keep it."

I smiled a cold, humorless smile as I replied, "Yea, that's what I figured. You're going to uphold your deal to the end. Was part of that deal that you would be faithful and not fuck anyone else either?"

Her eyes went wide then she said in a whisper, "No...I never promised that."

"Then, "I said as I let go of one wrist, "maybe you should."

"I did marry him...I shouldn't..." She began to protest.

"Suit yourself. It's your deal." I replied as I released her other wrist and started to turn away.

Before I could turn very far she jumped forward, wrapped her arms around my neck and slammed her mouth to mine. As our lips met a spark of pure passion flew between us. I pulled her to me and kissed her back, my hands sliding down her back to cup both her firm ass cheeks, pulling her mound tight to the bulge of my now hard cock.

When we broke the kiss she moaned, "Andy...it's been a long time since I've had sex, a very long time. Be gentle, please."

"First I need to make sure you want to do this. You know you will be officially cheating on Gordy, on your husband right?"

"I don't care. Right now I don't care about anything but having you. Take me...take me now." She groaned as she writhed in my arms.

I used my grip on her ass to pick her feet off the ground and carry her to my tent. We kissed hotly, trying not to let our lips separate as I fumbled with my jeans and she hastily pulled down her skirt and unbuttoned her blouse. It took what seemed like hours but was only seconds before we were naked and our bodies pressed together. We fell onto the air mattress, locked in each others arms. I found myself between her legs, my hard leaking cock pressed to her warm slit.

I reached down and placed the head of my shaft against her opening then tried to push into her, only to find she wasn't lubricated, wasn't ready. I knew if I continued it would be painful for her, so I pulled my mouth from her's and kissed down her body intent on tasting her and at the same time making sure she was wet enough for my entrance.

"Andy please get inside me...I need you inside me...please." She moaned.

"In good time sweet girl...in good time." I said as I kissed along the top of her pubic hair.

A moment later I placed my mouth over the top of her slit and slipped my tongue between the soft lips of her pussy. As the tip of my tongue found the hard nub of her clit she gasped, arched her back, grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face tighter to her warm, wet sex.

I've had some practice eating pussy and I drew on every bit of my experience as I ate her. She didn't take long to cum. In fact her first climax hit her a few seconds later. She almost smothered me as her hips trembled and she pulled my face tightly to her pussy. A few seconds later her hands fell away from my head and I heard her sigh. I knew it was time. I slid up, put the head of my rod against her by now slippery entrance and with one long slow push entered her until my balls were nestled against her firm ass. As the feel of her tight, wet, warm tunnel surrounded me I knew I wasn't going to last long. It had been a year or so for me too.

Through clenched teeth I said, "I'm not gunna last long."

"I don't care." She moaned back at me, "Do it...do it now!"

She pulled me down and kissed me, wrapping her legs around me as she did. I filled my hand with her ass cheeks and began to fuck her with a slow rhythm. It took less then two minutes Before I groaned and my cock exploded. As it did she pushed her hips up to take as much of me as she could inside her as my rod throbbed over and over until I was spent.

We lay locked together in silence for many heartbeats, then she whispered, "My god Andy, I had forgotten what it was like. So...so good."

I whispered back, " When do you have to be back?"

"Dawn." She replied, "before anyone gets up and sees me about."

Neither of us slept that night. Over the next three hours We had sex five times. She climaxed three times; I did only once more, but it was fabulous. We did it doggy, with her on top and again in the missionary position. I also ate her twice more and she sucked me back to hardness once. At 6:00 AM we stood in front of the fire warming ourselves before she left.

She turned to me and smiled as she put her hand on my cheek then said, "Thank you. That was a special night. I've never had a man make me feel that way, wanted, desired, the center of his universe."

I grinned, pulled her to me and said, "Any time sweet girl."

She stared at me and said, "You remind me so much of my dad. Not physically, but the strength in you, the no nonsense attitude and the humor. Damn you, where were you a few year ago?"

I looked at her soberly and said, "I was in a war. But even if I hadn't been, I'm a lot older then you so we would probably never met. Thank Gordy for that one. And besides, I don't and never have had the resources to help save your families farm."

"I might, " She whispered as she stroked my cheek, "not have cared."

"I have to go." she said. As she stepped toward the entrance.

"When are we going to do this again?" I asked.

She looked at me sadly and replied, "We won't. This was a one time thing. I had to have a special night to see me through until the end of this thing. Please don't try to contact me. If Gordy found out about this my family could still loose the farm."

A moment later she was gone and I was left standing in what felt like a very empty camp site.

I broke camp immediately, not wanting to stick around any longer. It took me a couple of hours to pack and carry my stuff to my sisters truck. After I had everything loaded into her truck I wandered over to the kitchen to say goodbye to everyone. As I worked my way through the crowd giving hugs and hand shakes I spotted Gordy and Caroline entering. As they did her eyes met mine and I could see a dark shadow of sadness in them. Gordy spotted me and made a beeline to me. Everyone else was at the serving table as he stepped up to me.

"Just to let you know, I've told her, "He used his thumb to indicate Caroline, " That she isn't to go any place with you again. She's my wife and I don't want her around you. Stay away from her."

I wanted to grab him by the throat and show him what I thought, but I knew that would do more harm then good.

Instead I smiled and said, "Sure. What ever you want Gordon."

He stopped still and stared at me in shock. I'd never, ever called him Gordon and he didn't know how to take it. Finally he blinked and began to grin. I think he decided that I was finally caving in and beginning to kowtow to him. Behind him I could see the expression on Caroline's face, one of combined shock and disbelief.