Gordy's Wife

Story Info
People enter our lives from the most unexpected direction.
14.8k words
4.69
10.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
685 Followers

I joined the army at 19. I didn't have much going on, couldn't find a job and I was sure if I hung around my home town I'd be in jail before I was 21. It took two trips to the recruiter before I signed on the dotted line.

After basic they sent me to Infantry AIT. I volunteered for jump school, then Ranger school. I rose steadily through the ranks and everything went smoothly until I hit the rank of First Sargent. On my second Company assignment my CO turned out to be a total and utter dickhead. I always tried to lead by example while his leadership philosophy revolved around a big stick. He busted some of my best NCOs and consequently all the good ones left transferred out and battalion began to ship in the worse duds they had. I got stuck with the bottom of the barrel. Our unit cohesion and exemplary record went right done the tubes.

After a bit the CO decided it was my fault and gave me a mediocre evaluation. Because of the way the Army did its promotions a mediocre evaluation was just as detrimental to my career as a really bad one. I protested to the battalion Sargent Major who took it to the battalion CO. Unfortunately my company CO and the battalion CO were golfing buddies so the battalion CO allowed it to be included in my record. I knew with that one single mediocre evaluation there would be no further promotions so at 45 years old and 24 years in the army I retired. When I got out I moved back to my home town. I had lots of family there and wanted to be around them. I settled in and got a job as the manager of a production facility in my town.

After a few months I was having a beer with my sister and her husband when she asked me if I was going to the week long family outing. I had spent most of my military career in posts and bases overseas and I never had time at home except for a few weeks here and there on leave. When I asked her what outing she was talking about, Trisha grinned and started to describe it.

"We started doing this 5 years ago." She said, "The family rents the entire camp ground up at Spirit lake for a week and we all stay up there."

I was very familiar with the camp ground. As a teenager me and my friends would go up to the lake and spend a weekend fishing. I couldn't understand however why the family would rent the entire campground. It was a rather large camp ground with at least a dozen cabins as well 50 or so campsites for RVs and tents, a large laundry facility, a huge shower building with separate men and women showers, a large community kitchen and a smaller one( that one was so small, only two people could fit into it at one time) a large sand beach on the lake with a cordoned off swimming area and a dock with boats to rent for fishing.

"Why such a big place for just our family?" I asked thinking only about my immediate family, about 10 or 11 people.

My sister Carla laughed and replied, "It is for just our family, but all our family. We have aunts, uncles and distant cousins that come from all over the country for this. Andy, at the last one we had over 100 people."

That shocked me and I replied, "A 100? I didn't know we had that many family members!"

"The first year it was maybe 21 or 22 but as word got out to the distant relatives they began to make it a vacation destination. So are you going?"

"Why not?" I replied, "I'd like to meet some of those relatives I've never seen before and say hi to the ones I do know."

I arranged for a week off from my job. Even though I didn't have any vacation coming my boss knew about the gathering (it seems most everyone in town did) and agreed to let me leave for the week.

The gathering was to be the last week of June. I wanted to rent a cabin but they were all taken by the time I checked so I bought a tent and camping gear. The gathering was to go from Sunday afternoon to Friday. I'd also spent a lot of my career sleeping in pup tents and on the ground and I really didn't want to do that again. I bought a large tent, a queen sized memory foamed topped air mattress, a double sized sleeping bag, cooler, lantern and all the other peripheral stuff for camping. I wanted to ride my motorcycle to the gathering so I talked my sister into taking my camping gear with her.

On the day it was to start I loaded my stuff onto my motorcycle, an Electric blue Triumph Speed Triple, and headed for the camp ground. When I pulled through the gate a table had been setup for arrivals. I parked the bike and walked up to the table to see my aunt Ida sitting behind it.

"Hi Andy." She greeted me as she rummaged around in a pile of papers on the table, "Carla said you were coming. You're tenting it, right?"

"Yea, I wanted a cabin but they were all taken." I told her.

"Well since I knew you were coming I signed you up for the best camp site here. The one behind the main building."

I instantly knew the one she meant. I'd had the opportunity to use it as a teen. It was a nice little clearing in a grove of trees behind the main building. It was totally surrounded by a well manicured ring of wild roses with a single zig zag opening that screened it completely from the rest of the camp ground. It had the most privacy of any spot on the grounds.

'Thanks Ida. " I told her as I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "You're my favorite aunt."

"Oh go on now!" She said with a grin, gently slapping me lightly on the arm.

I got back on my bike and rode to the spot. I decided I'd set up my camp before going to meet any of the others. It took about 45 minutes to carry all my stuff to the spot from my sisters cabin. It took another hour and I had my tent set up along with the rest of my camping gear. When I was done I looked around to make sure everything was ready, then I headed for the community kitchen to see who was there.

As I walked into the kitchen area my uncle George spotted me.

"Hey Andy! I'm glad you came. Come on I'll introduce you to some of your long lost relatives."

We made our way through the crowd and George introduced me as we went. I met cousins from Iowa, other cousins from New Jersey my uncle Frank from Arizona that I had never met and on and on and on. It seemed like a never ending stream of people. We finally made our way out the other side of the kitchen area.

As George and I stood talking he suddenly said, "Damn. Here he comes."

I glanced in the direction he was looking to see my cousin Gordon walking toward us. I grew up with four cousins close enough to be around. Gordon had been one of my younger cousins (he was 10 years younger then I was). Even being that much younger than I was I couldn't stand him. His mother, my aunt Francine, had married a wealthy man. After she did she became a very stuck up socialite and looked down on the rest of the family. They always attended birthdays and other family occasions, but only to rub in the fact they were rich. As we grew up Gordon adopted his mothers arrogant ways.

As he neared I grinned and called, "Hey Gordy. How's it hangin' kid."

He positively hated to be called Gordy or kid.

He scowled and replied, "Gordon. My name is Gordon."

I grinned and replied, "Sure Gordy, anything you say."

He scowled and walked into the kitchen as my uncle chuckled and lightly punched me on the shoulder. It was early afternoon and I decided to head back to my camp site for a short nap figuring everyone would be up late talking. As I walked around the kitchen building I ran into a vision. She was standing just around the corner of the building checking her lip gloss in a mirror when I rounded the corner. I was able to stop before I ran into her but I stood stunned as I looked her over.

She was a few inches shorter then I was (I'm 5' 10") with raven black hair, light brown eyes, full lips and alabaster skin. She was dressed in a tight tank top and a pair of tight leggings that hugged her shapely legs and ass like a glove. In fact they were so tight I could see a faint camel toe where her leggings pulled up tightly between her legs. I guessed her to be in her mid to late 20's. I'd later find out she was 26.

"Geez, I'm sorry. I almost ran you down there." I said.

"Almost," She said then added with a brilliant smile, "Almost."

As I said, she was a vision, but I also saw a wedding ring on her hand so figured she was some distant second cousins wife. I didn't want to be ill mannered so I introduced myself.

"I'm Andy Arrant." I said holding out my hand.

She smiled, reached out and grasped my offered hand as she said,"Hi. I'm Caroline Arrant."

I held onto her hand as I asked, "Arrant huh? So which one of our family are you married to?"

"Gordon. I'm Gordon's wife."

My mouth must have dropped open because she giggled and said, "I get that response a lot."

I recovered quickly and replied, "I'm sorry. It's just that...well..."

"I'm so much younger then him and so pretty?" She prompted with a grin.

For a moment I was shocked at her reply until I saw the grin on her face.

"To be brutally honest that's exactly what I was thinking." I said, then added before I could think about it, "So how did you end up married to Gordon?"

Her smile was gone in an instant replaced by a somber expression. I still had hold of her hand and could feel it as she grasped mine more firmly, almost like it was a reflex action.

"I'm sorry." I said quickly, "I really shouldn't be asking such questions of you."

"Normally I'd tell you in a polite way it's none of your business." She said as she withdrew her hand from mine, "but I sense you weren't being nosy, just curious."

She smiled a sad, tight little smile and said, "I married him for his money."

I was again surprised by her candor and replied, "Ok. I guess that's as honest as you can get."

She smiled a second time, a much warmer one, then said, "Well Andy I hope to see you around this week. I need to get inside to greet some of the relatives I know."

As she walked away I watched her ass sway as she disappeared around the corner.

"Lucky son of a bitch." I said to myself as I headed to my campsite.

I took a longer nap then I intended to and woke at 6 that evening. I got up and headed back to the kitchen area which seemed to be the gathering spot for everyone. Someone had set up small barrels full of ice with beer and wine coolers in them. I grabbed a beer and joined the supper line. Supper was fabulous. Southern barbequed chicken done by a cousin from New Orleans, potato salad made by aunt Ida and roasted corn. As I left the line with a full plate I spotted the dessert table. There were 6 different pies, 4 cakes and three trays of cookies. I knew if I wasn't careful I'd go home 10 pounds heavier then I was.

I sat and ate with my cousin Carol. We talked of her kids and job as well as my career in the army. I had two helpings of pie then spotted a penny anti poker game going in the corner. I played poker until midnight, then turned in.

The next morning as I walked to the group kitchen I saw that all the tables were full. I'm not such good company in the mornings so I headed for the small kitchen thinking no one would be there and I could make a cup of coffee. Because of my years drinking crappy army coffee I'm very particular about how mine is made. As I'd hoped no one was in the tiny kitchen. I brewed my coffee and as I was leaning against the counter sipping it Caroline entered.

"Oh hi." She said as she spotted me, "I didn't know anyone else would be in here."

"Yea I like to make my own coffee so I came here to do it." I said.

"Me too." She replied, "I drink tea and like to make it myself. It's a special blend."

"Be my guest." I said with a grin.

As she worked to brew her tea we talked. She told me she had been a volleyball player in college and still worked out to stay in shape. And she was in shape. While she worked with her back to me I had an opportunity to covertly check out her body. Her legs were long and shapely, her hips just the right width and her ass was round and looked so very nice encased in those leggings she wore.

She finally finished brewing her tea, turned to face me holding her cup and asked, "Did you like looking at my ass?"

I was stunned and stammered, "I...aw...well I wouldn't..."

She held up her hand with a grin and said, "You're a guy and a very good looking one at that so I know you were looking. Any guy who is a guy would take the opportunity to check out a woman's ass."

I grinned at her response and relaxed as I said, "Ok. You got me. Yes I was looking and yes you have a very nice ass!"

She sputtered into her tea which got both of us laughing. When we finished laughing we continued to talk. I told her about my career in the military and she told me about her family. As she did I found out that her parents owned a farm and almost lost it because of several failed crops and her father getting sick. That set a little buzzer off in my head. Sometimes because of my time in the military I just say what's on my mind rather then reflecting on it first. This was one of those times.

"Is that why you married Gordon to save your family's farm?" I had been using his proper name not knowing how she would react to my usual abbreviated one.

A look of sadness filled her face and before she could answer I said, "Never mind. It isn't any of my business."

As I finished my sentence she replied, "Yes. I married him for his money to save my family's farm. He likes me to be on his arm to show me off. I'm the trophy wife you see. And he never let's me forget it or that I married him for money. At times he says that I'm a whore because I married him for money. But as soon as my parents farm is paid off next year that will change. I'm his wife only in name. We have never consummated the marriage. I told Gordon as part of the deal that I would marry him but not have sex with him."

I barked a laugh and said, "Really? You and Gordon have never? Damn!"

"Shit!" she said, "I shouldn't have told you. I wasn't suppose to tell anyone. Please don't tell anyone I told you that, please?'

"Alright." I said, "I don't want to get you in trouble. I won't but it will cost you."

She looked cautious as she asked , "Cost me what?"

"I could think of a lot of things, " I said with a grin, "but I was only trying to be funny."

"Oh, ok." She said and I couldn't decide if her expression was of relief of disappointment.

"Well I'm off." I said finishing my coffee.

"Where to?" She asked.

"I rented a boat and I'm going fishing for the day. I like to fish and will probably do it every day I'm here." I told her.

"Good luck." She said.

I checked out my boat and headed out onto the lake. There were numerous coves and inlets along the shore, but I was headed for a particular one. Halfway up the lake was a place my friends and I called Hidden Pond. The entrance looked like the mouth of a small creek, but if you followed it for 50 yards it opened out to a deep, sizable pond with a nice sand beach on one end. As I motored into it I realized that others had discovered it. There was a fire ring on the beach area and a nice camp spot had been cleared just inside the trees. I didn't see any signs of activity and after checking the area found I had it to myself.

I anchored in the middle and began to fish. By noon I had caught 3 nice sized trout and one monster. I didn't want to keep any this early in the day so I released them all. The afternoon bite was nonexistent so I napped in the boat. By 5 I hadn't had a nibble all afternoon so I cranked up the motor and headed back.

I took a shower, started a fire and was sitting on one of the logs surrounding the fire pit next to it when I heard foot steps. A second later Caroline stepped around the corner of the brush screen. She stopped as she saw me.

"I didn't know there was a camp site in here." She said looking around at my accommodations, "I thought it was just a trail into the woods."

"This is the best tent site here." I replied.

"Yes it is. Totally separate from everyone else but still part of the rest. A perfect place." She said.

"Were you headed out some place in particular or just for a walk?" I asked.

"Just for a walk." She replied, then a small sad smile filled her face, "I needed to just get away for a bit."

"The family getting to you?"

"No, not the family. I've talked to most of them and I like them all. But I'm not use to being around Gordon for so long at a time. Most of the time he's gone to work or some other place and leaves me on my own."

"Well, you're welcome here any time." I said tossing another stick onto the flame.

"Thank you." She replied with a relieved tone as she sat down on the log opposite me.

We sat in silence for a few minutes then she asked, "Did you catch any fish today?"

"Yea, three, but I caught them early so I let them go so I could fish the rest of the day."

"Where did you catch them?" she asked.

I grinned and replied, "That's a secret. If I told you I'd have to..."

"I know, I know kill me!" She finished with a grin.

"Nope. Why in the world would I want to do that to such a gorgeous woman over a damned old fish?"

Her eyes snapped up and locked to mine. We stared at each other for a moment then she laughed and replied, "You are a flirt aren't you?"

"Nope. My daddy taught me to always tell the truth." I replied with a grin.

She smiled and as she did I could see a bit of color creep into her cheeks.

She glanced at my bike, sitting on the center stand close to my tent and exclaimed, "You ride a motorcycle!"

"Yea, I've been on two wheels since I was a teen. I got addicted when I rode the very first bike I bought and I've been riding ever since." I replied, "What to take a closer look?"

"Sure!" She said giving me one of her brilliant heart rending smiles.

I stepped over to my bike and she followed. As we stood there side by side I pointed out it's features.

"She has a 1200 cc engine, 130 horse power, anti lock brakes, traction control, built in stereo, GPS, blue tooth, electronically controlled suspension, an electrically adjustable windshield, seat and grip heaters." I said as I stroked the sapphire blue tank.

"My, do you touch your girlfriends the way to touch your bike?" I heard her say.

I turned my head to see a grin on her face and realized she was making fun of me so I thought I'd return it as I said, "Only if they turn me on."

As I stared into her eyes I saw them widen with surprise at my comment, then fill with a look of hunger.

As I stood there staring at her I knew I was a few seconds from doing or saying something stupid so to break the mood I said, "Would you like to try sitting on her?"

Caroline looked down at the seat and as she did the building tension between us eased.

"Sure." She said as she put a foot on a peg and swung her leg over the bike.

As she settled onto the seat a thought, sexual and unbidden flitted across my mind,'Lucky fucking seat.'

She held the handle bars and said, "It is comfortable, much more so then the little dirt bike I rode on the farm."

"You rode a bike?"

"Yea, it was just a little one, an 80cc dirt bike."

"That's really cool!" I said with a grin, then added, "Yea, ,she's comfortable. I've ridden a couple of Iron Butt Rally's. The last one I did with this bike."

"Iron Butt? What's that?" She asked as she casually worked the controls to get the feel of the bike.

"It's a long distance rally held every four years." I said.

"Long distance, like what? A thousand miles? Two thousands? More?"

"Much more." I said with a grin, "Just to finish the basic rally you need to cover 11,000 miles in 11 days. To win you need to ride a lot farther then that in the 11 days. The last winner rode 16,000 miles in the 11 days."

"11,000 miles in 11 days? That's insane!"She said her eyes wide.

Comshaw
Comshaw
685 Followers