All Comments on 'Gorgeous Blond Wife is Blacked'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

Another fucking whore for black dick. Ruins her life for a black dick, damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
retribution

Hope you let Francis get some. He should stay away and divorce her so she can be with her "blacks" forever.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Fabulous story. You'll always get some people who don't like a particular story, I'm not quite sure why they insist on reading stories with a theme that they don't like. I thought this was a really hot story, a wife's conversion to averred black cock slut. I'd like you to expand on what happened at Jethro's parents house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

GREAT WRITING...PEOPLE ARE STUPID IT IS JUST A STORY HOWEVER HIDE YOUR WOMEN FOLK BECAUSE IF THEY CUM NEAR YOUR OFF SPRING WILL BE YOURS BUT MINE (DNA)LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
don't listen to the critics

Most of them are too dumb and full of themselves to see potential. I will never write for literotica myself ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To all you bitchy comment writers

Why are you here? Do you also go to the cinema to see Toy Story, then come home and write to Pixar saying 'There's no way Toys can talk!!". It's all fantasy. Have you actually not worked that out yet?

steviecomsteviecomover 11 years ago
Damn

She had a nice life, great husband, plenty of security, beautiful home, nice parents, good friends and she thru it all away over a big thick black dick. So Cumming for her is the most important thing in life?

She's with the niggs now, They will be passing her around now. She's a dirty slut now. The whites will kick her out, and her poor parents. All that money they spent on those good schools for her. She turned out like this.

Great story, hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT

IF YOU CAN KEEP THE STORY GOING WITH THE MOTHER & FATHER YOU

HAVE THE TALENT KEEP THE STORY GOING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good erotic story

Good story. I enjoyed how you slowly converted her. A little more guilt on her part in the beginning would have made it even more delicious. Guilt but still unable to control or stop her needs. Now....would love to hear how she serves the boy's father and mother....that could be even more wicked, especially if she becomes their complete little white sex toy....keep it going.

AvazinaAvazinaover 10 years ago
THE ENDING SUCKED!

I LIKED IT RIGHT UP TO THE END... TRY AGAIN.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Another white married slut hooked on real man cock

Poor cuckold. Her boy lover leaves and he still cannot win, as her use has been turned over to his mother and father. And he whines and feels bad and it was all his idea. Will her parents start sharing her with other young studs they know? Poor cuckold, may as well lock his cock in chastity. Even if he did fuck her, she would feel so stretched out it would be like fucking a hole three times to big. Not to mention she will never feel his cock again. "Are you in Dear?" "Did you cum yet, dear?" LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Started off good. Turned into BS.

The story started off good and was enjoyable until you came up with the huge cock, domineering, Cuckolding and the crap with the parents.

I've tried and had black but the saying 'once you go black' is BS.

DebbieXDebbieXabout 9 years ago
Could have been an awesome story

The story could have been an awesome one had you ended it with a good threesome and without the black baby shit. Than the crap with the parents wrecked the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just your normal 30 year old woman who's not on birth control

" One other thing that had never even crossed my mind was the fact that Jethro had never once worn a condom."

Yeah i'm sure this happens all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What happened?

Is the concept of Spelling and Grammar completely overlooked. I know its 'Just and erotic story' but as it is written in English it still needs to resemble the language closer than this story does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot Story with a Nasty Surprise Ending!

Very nice story, which was plausible, especially given how excited suburban wives become when redecorating their homes. This story reminded us once again that when a white woman is “properly fucked” by a black, she really has no interest in sex with her white husband.

My wife is Latina and they love black cock as much as a white gal. I had urged my wife, who was 35, to become a hot wife. It was very exciting when she took up with 30-year old black man that she worked with. She needs his man meat bad and they fuck almost daily. We even gave him an extra garage door opener and key to our house.

There is nothing hotter than seeing her suck him off and he shoots wads of cum all over her face and tits. Her tight pussy is now a gaping hole that she sometimes lets me fuck, just so I can feel how big he really is. She giggles when I cum in her and she has felt nothing from me. Many weekends she stays over at his place and the guy´s roommate, also black, takes turns with her.

My wife loves being a slut for black cook and I´m glad she is black owned. Keep writing, we need a sequel to your fabulous story!

federiquitofederiquitoalmost 7 years ago
felicitaciones

Your interracial sex accounts are excellent, I congratulate you.

Consider me from today, an admirer more, follow you reading.

greetings from Mexico.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More, More More!

Wow what a great story! But don't end it there. Surely there must have been a lot more to cum after she was handed off to the mother and father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical

These are very errotic stories but typical. Just once I would like to read one where it goes differant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

I enjoyed the story good characters and storyline. But in some way I have to agree. Firstly no white man would put up with that. Secondly that white woman must be fuck in stupid to throw away what she has. Most white men would have kicked the shit out of that young black prick then take his wife over his knee and smack her ars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
partially true

My own experiences this story got crazy onstage three.

A cucked pansy like that never would scored a hotty in

The first place.The perved mother was hilarious if you

Wanted her as a sex slave you should have introduced

Pops onnpage two LOL . Thanks for the enjoyable story.

Keep up the good work.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloealmost 3 years ago

Well i think it was different, i didnt see the sexual hand over to the neighbours coming lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More stupid Afrocock worship from the King of Cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and sissy coward loser crap story. And really stupid with mindless characters. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And then her husband shot her in the head. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Husband is a true cuck, wife will have him sucking bbc in no time at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous