Got A Fair Shake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Saff? Saff!"

I shuffled out into the living room/kitchen of our apartment. My eight-inch cock led the way. Saff was there in the kitchen laughing...and topless. She held a gallon container of milk, half empty with the top off. Her tits were already head size and grew bigger before my eyes.

"You spiked that latte with your milk," I said.

"I know. I'm such a brat, huh? Don't worry, I'll make it up to you. I'm gonna be a huge pair of tits on this floor pretty soon."

She tossed her head back and took the milk in huge gulps. Saff's tits overflowed her arms and she had to crouch down and rest them on the table as she gulped down the last quarter of the milk container. There were two more milk containers on the table beside her, both unopened. I had to squeeze my thickening cock so I didn't come on the spot. I was ten inches...now eleven.

"A little warning next time, maybe?" I said as I went around the table to be near her.

"Maybe," she said coyly, pulling my hand in to stroke her fattening tit. "Merry early Christmas." In her other hand, she throttled my thickening rod. "Consider this your stocking stuffer, perv."

* * *

There's a saying I heard once, I don't remember from whom. It went something like this: to have friendship is to appreciate the joys of life with another person, but to have love is to appreciate the burdens. I didn't understand it at the time, but I think I do now. Or, at least, I understand what it means for me and Saff.

It means, I'll be spending Christmas with a twenty inch rod the width of a water bottle and nuts as big as golf balls; Saff will be spending it with round, leaky tits the size of minifridges. It'll be a lot of work and it takes sacrifice on both our parts, but for all that, we're going to like it.

That said, any holiday photos we take this year we might have to keep to ourselves.