Got Caught Masturbating

Story Info
My flatmate catches me masturbating and helps.
1.5k words
4.43
49.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_Saige
Bi_Saige
13 Followers

This work is a fantasy of mine, it's based on real life people, and real life circumstances, so it's as realistic as it could get for me.

Enjoy 😊

***********************************************

Realistically Unrealistic:

Due to having the cats litter box in my room, I keep the door just open enough for the kitty to fit through, even when she's inside, usually snuggling next to me in bed, underneath the warm blankets, I'm too lazy to close it most of the time.

Tonight wasn't any different, it was 2am, in my dark room, only the light from the hallway dimly illuminating the opposite corner, I was laying on my back, half naked if only for the shirt I was wearing, watching some porn and getting pretty turned on, which turned to me rubbing my clit and edging for the better part of an hour, I close my laptop, move it to the side and close my eyes planning to finish after one more edge.

I don't know how much time passed before I think I hear something moving near the door, hoping it's my cat, I open my eyes just slightly to see that my room is a bit brighter than I remember, my door wide open, and Ayna, my flatmate, standing in the doorway and I freeze, too close to orgasm to will my body to move, her room is right next to mine, so she probably heard me moan while making her way to the bathroom.

I can't see her face since her back is to the light source, but I start getting worried that I might've ruined our friendship, when she hesitantly takes a step forward, then another, then another until she's right next to my bed, and I can see her face a bit more clearly, her asian features are twisted in a little frown, confused yet curious, she's looking between my face and my arm still buried between my open legs underneath the blanket, I take a shaky breath, still unsure of the outcome of this situation, yet still turned on, having to focus on not letting an orgasm take over my body right then and there, and without even thinking, I impulsively push the blanket with my leg to uncover my hand still on my pussy, finger hovering over my clit, she sucks in a breath between her teeth and I regret doing that and remove my hand, planning on getting up and apologizing when she gives me that look, that unsure yet determined look, pinning me in place,it was hot, while moving to sit on her knees on the edge of my bed, her right hand moving towards my pussy, and on contact I just melt.

Her hand is cold, as she usually is, and it feels refreshing on my now too hot body, she starts slowly working my clit, too slowly, and I feel myself slowly but surely losing my mind, and start moving my hips and grinding on her finger, wanting more, craving more, her other hand finds its way towards my tit, over my shirt, and slowly massages it, drawing circles with her palm over my hard nipple, sending warm pleasure straight to my core, making me moan, and amidst all the insanity I notice her breathing quickening, as she slowly moves her hips back and forth, her cheeks growing redder, absentmindedly gnawing on her lower lip, we lock eyes, and a combination of that, me being already too close, her hand over my nipple and the painfully slow rhythm of her finger on my clit was too much as it pushes me over the edge, sending me into an intense shaking orgasm that exploded fireworks in my brain, and by the end of it, I felt like a shaky, sweaty, yet not any less horny, mess.

Somewhere along that, I had closed my eyes and pushed my head back, and as I slowly opened them, got myself up to a sitting position, and worked on trying to calm my breathing, Ayna was still breathing fast, her thighs squeezed shut.

"Did that turn you on?" I ask

"Yes," she responds breathily, which makes my clit throb yet again, "it's been turning me on every night, hearing your moans, knowing you're masturbating."

We stare at each other for what feels like forever, and before I can stop myself I reach behind her neck pulling her head to me, and when my lips land on hers I feel my brain short circuit, my body grows too hot where it meets hers, her lips are as soft as I imagined, imagined them against my own, and on other parts of me, imagined how good they would feel, but this was surreal, she was sucking and nibbling on my lower lip, extracting tiny moans from my throat, her hands wandering, massaging everywhere, and I kiss her like I can't get enough of her, starved for too long, and as it started as a sweet innocent kiss, it shifted to a more deep, desperate one.

Our lips part with the need to catch our breaths,the freshly kissed face looks great on her, I thought, with the hazed eyes, flushed cheeks, and the swollen half open lips, she looks beautiful, and I can't help but want to see more of her.

"Strip" I say, sounding more like a statement than a request, she looks hesitant but starts moving, shyly removing her top, then steps off the bed to remove her sweatpants and panties, the low light coming from outside the room made the view highly erotic, and watching her body move as she slowly removes each article of clothing got me more and more turned on, she sets her clothes on the floor next to my own forgotten panties, and just stood there, in all her naked glory,and my god is she breathtaking.

She's a dainty petite half asian girl, her thick chin length dark hair frames her face beautifully, her skin is smooth, her tits small and perky, a small bush of trimmed pubic hair tops her pussy, her legs sleek,just gorgeous.

I take her hand and pull her to the bed as I scoot over to the other side, making room for her, lay her down as she got herself comfortable, on her back, her head supported with one of the pillows, and her legs bent, I move so I'm sitting directly in front of her, and slowly open her legs to reveal her already glistening pussy,

"Let me know if you want me to stop" I say as I lean in between her knees to reach her boobs, cup them, squeeze them, twirl her nipples between my fingers, which rewards me with a soft sigh, my right hand wanders lower, over her stomach, to her thighs, her hips, everywhere but her pussy, and I can hear her whimpering, silently begging me to touch her there, and when I finally do I can't help but whisper "You're so fucking wet" as I dip my finger in her creamy wetness and run it along her slit, my own clit throbbing, and I can hear her moan softly, I pick up pace as my left still twirls and pinches her nipple, and her soft moans turn into full on whimpers as she nears her orgasm, her knees buckle, she breathily says "Yes, yeees, I'm gonna cum!" as I slow down, barely moving, not helping teasing her just a little bit, she squirms, moving her hips desperately chasing that orgasm, while fueling my own, her noises driving me mad,patience my love, I think, and I pick up pace again, moving just enough to keep her at the edge of an orgasm but not quite enough to push her to it, I grind my hips at the rhythm of my finger.

"Please" she whispers

"Hmm?" I ask, not going any faster.

"Pleaase" she says louder, more desperately.

"Please what?"

"Please give more, let me cum, pleeaase" she begs, I close my eyes to savour the pleasure, hiding how much that affects me, how weak it makes me, how it shoots warmth straight to my clit making it throb, and I grind my hips faster.

I softly tap her sensitive clit and pinch her nipple a little harder, her back arches, she closes her eyes, moans, her hands scrunch the bedsheets as her she clamps her legs and trap my right hand in place and I take my left one off of her nipple and onto my own clit, rubbing it, grinding on it, my own moans mixing with hers, and I feel my orgasm exploding as she's recovering from hers,that might've been the single hottest thing I'll ever witness, when I open my eyes I see her looking at me, a shy satisfied look on her face.

I take the finger that was rubbing her and put it in my mouth, sucking it seductively while she watches,tastes sweet, creamy, I want to lick her pussy clean, tasting and savouring each drop until she screams my name, but I suppress the urge, I then slide back and lay down next to her, and we fall asleep cuddling, my arms around her waist, fingers intertwined with hers, my leg between hers, my face buried in her neck, inhaling her sweet smell,

I'm in heaven.

Bi_Saige
Bi_Saige
13 Followers