Got Milk? 02 - The Reunion Ch. 14

Story Info
Delilah uses her flats and feet to purge Mac's catharsis.
2.5k words
4.3
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dawn of the night speaks volumes through the silence of the calm sky. The stars flicker in pride, happy to be apart of the mysterious cosmos of the universe. The street lights shine brightly as guidance for any soul who's lost their way. It is a calm and peaceful time as people are safely asleep, eager to resume their daily lives whenever they wake up.

Along the sidewalk, a small, stray grey kitten sprints its way along the path. It burrows its nose into a fallen piece of debris, hoping to consume any type of food it may possess. A quiet, disgusted "meow" is faintly heard as the kitten carries on its trek.

By its own nature, the kitten makes his way to a random house and walks along the pathway leading towards it. The house still has lights illuminating from the inside, only shaded by the covers of the window cloth.

Another feeble "meow" is attempted, and the kitten begins to sprint up the steps leading up to the house's front door. As the kitten raises its paws on the door itself, muffled sounds of grunts and moans can almost be deciphered.

The grey kitten makes a small scratching motion on the door, hoping to retrieve food of any kind. As it makes another "meow", a feminine moan is clearly heard through door's vibration. The startled kitten sprints away, venturing back into the night path. The moans of pleasure and pain get more intense...

***

"Ooh! Yeah, that's it! Come on! Give it to me, tiger!" Delilah shouts with glee as Mac is currently going to town on her flat-covered arches.

Delilah holds onto the top of the couch with both arms and hands. Her hands are clinging as hard as they can on the material, and the couch itself scoots closer and closer to the wall due to Mac's ever-increasing thrusts.

"Tsk, tsk, come on, Mac... you've been wanting my feet all day, haven't you? Ever since this morning when we were with our lovely friends?" Delilah teases as she looks directly at Mac, who is biting his lip in ecstasy from the slippery confinements of his cock between her sweaty, soft, pink satin ballet flats.

Delilah continues on, "Ever since you saw me playing with my converse, right? Hehe, just fucking with your mind and making you get as hard as ever for my feet?"

Before Mac can even respond with another pump from his erect penis, Delilah suddenly shoves him away with her feet, releasing the grip his hands has on her ankles. Delilah smirks, and puts both of her now-freed feet on the floor. "God, you are SO hard right now... it's like an arrow waiting to attack me."

Delilah laughs again as her feet begin to wiggle in her worn out flats. She takes her left index finger and points down to get Mac's attention. "Look at my feet, Mac. Look at how sexy and smooth they are in these pantyhose. Don't you want to look at them and get even more turned on?"

Mac doesn't answer, as he is still engulfed in his own perverted fantasy of her feet. He does manage to look down, and the sight is enough to make his cock throb with more blood than ever before.

Delilah allows her feet to slide out of her smelly flats, and her pink polish toes thrive in the comfort of her sheer and damp nude pantyhose. The tone of her legs make the pantyhose stretch to their fullest extent, so not one sight of wrinkles is evident.

"Don't you like my feet, tiger?" Delilah sweetly asks Mac as her toes curl hard over the top back of both of her flats. As she gets a firm grip, she picks up both of the flats with her powerful toes. She continues "Don't you love how my feet always enjoy playing with these nasty flats? Hmm? Don't you, you nasty boy? Hehe."

Her legs raise completely horizontal as her toes still clamp onto the flats, making them swivel in the air. Delilah laughs as she hears Mac groan in pleasure. He is clearly enjoy the sight, but at the same time, is so turned on that he needs to poke something soon. And the objects of his desired penetration are just bouncing in front of him, daring him to stop their performance.

Delilah giggles again, and says "Don't you want to watch me play with my flats more? Don'tcha think that would REALLY set you off?"

Mac finally speaks "Holy fuck, I want them. I want them badly, Del."

"You do, don'tcha? You want my flats, Mac?"

"Yes. Ugh, yes I fucking want them."

"Tell me, tiger. Tell your girlfriend what you want."

"I want you to play with your flats."

"Hehe, say it, tiger. Tell me again."

"I want to SEE YOU play with your fucking FLATS."

"I don't think you can handle it. I think you might burst all over me right now."

"I need to see your shoeplay, Del. I am going crazy over here."

"Aww, is Little Mac just DYING to get his nasty milk all over me and my feet?"

"God, Del..."

Delilah lets her feet plop back on the floor, and she begins to rapidly (but provocatively) slip her flats on and off. Looking directly at Mac, she whispers "Is this what you want? You want me to take my shoes off and put them back on?"

Mac nods, his eyes almost wet from tears as he can barely take all the teasing. Delilah doesn't let up, and asks him "You want to see my sexy shoeplay? You like when I play with my shoes using my feet?"

"Y-yes. YES!"

"Or... do you like THIS?" Del asks as she puts her flats back on, grabs her right ankle, and guides her foot towards her nose. Giggling again, she burrows it into the toes area of her flat, and inhales deep. She groans loudly from the odor coming through the flat, and her head falls against the back of the couch.

Sighing in satisfaction, she looks up at Mac, and motions with her index finger, saying softly "Come here." Mac instinctively plops himself on top of his girlfriend, who squeals with a chuckle. "God, you're dying over there. You just have to poke something, I bet."

"I'm sorry, Del, I can't help myself right now. I just can't." Mac says in a defeated manner. Lust and desire has took over his entire psyche, and Delilah can just feel it through his orifices. But most importantly, she can feel his through his cock poking her black booty shorts.

With her free left leg, she swings it around his waist, and commands him "Thrust. Now." Mac doesn't hesitate, and begins to hump her shorts covering her crotch. Delilah begins to shift up and down from the levitation that is originating. She looks right into Mac's eyes, and smirks once again. Taking her right foot, she continues to smell through the flat, curling her toes and making the flat bend over her face.

Sighing again, Delilah says what is now an obvious trigger phrase to Mac, "God, my feet stink." Mac growls from the pain of lust, but with an ironic serenity. He begins to hump into her more, and her foot begins to bounce in her hands from force. "You like that, tiger?" She asks in grunts. "You like when my fucking feet stink?"

Taking her flat off, she scrunches her toes in the pantyhose, and brings her flat towards Mac's nose. She lustfully commands "Sniff. Smell it." Mac puts his nose deep into her flat, and inhales the biggest breath he has ever taken. Delilah carries on "Go on. Smell my stinky flat. I want to hear you take a BIG, long whiff..."

She brings her free arm around his neck, and pulls him closer so that the flat and his head are on her breasts. As Mac groans from delight, Delilah wiggles her toes she has in her hand. She then kisses his forehead in teasing fashion, still instructing "Yes, that's it. Go on. Smell it. Deep fucking breaths. That's it. Doesn't it smell like my feet? All sweaty and smelly?" Taking her tongue, Delilah licks on Mac's forehead, smacking her lips and tasting the sweat. Mac takes another deep sniff, and Delilah continues "Come on, tiger. Smell my shoe for me. Pleeeease? I need to know if it stinks. I'm just DYING to know."

As she speaks, she takes her free toes and shoves them into her own mouth. Without a single shred of hindrance, she twirls her tongue on her big toe, sucking away the sweat that has built up from her foot. The material of the pantyhose covering her big toe becomes soaked with her saliva. She moans softly, and sucks the remaining toes before planting kisses onto her arch and sole. After getting her fix, Delilah takes the flat Mac was smelling and puts it back on her foot.

Delilah finally lets go of her foot, and her right leg begins to stretch and rise towards the ceiling, albeit still bouncing from Mac's eager humping. Mac desperately leans in to kiss her, and she returns it sloppily, even adding some tongue suckling. As the kiss stops, her toes in the air begins to flex in the flat, exposing the arch of her foot.

She keeps her toes arched, and asks Mac "You just can't handle it. You can't handle me and my feet. Hehe." She grabs her risen leg with her right arm, and caresses the pantyhose as Mac carries on thrusting between her. Delilah laughs, but then suddenly, those laughs turn into grunts. "You just can't, hahahaHA AAGH! Uuughh! Oh, fuck! FUCK!" she yells.

Finding her sweet spot, it is now Mac's turn to smirk. Taking his right hand, he grabs her left leg that is wrapped around his hip, and brings it towards Delilah. He pauses a bit to grab her ankles in the air, and spreads her legs apart from each other.

Now, with both legs in a V-formation on the couch, Del gasps as just how stretched out she has become. The rush of Mac taking control over her makes her shorts moist with her juices, adding onto the dampness from her earlier orgasm. Delilah bites her lip as she looks at Mac spreading her legs apart even more.

Once they are at a position to his liking, Mac places his hard cock between her shorts again, and resumes thrusting. Delilah yelps, and grabs both her legs to secure their position. She grunts "Mnng! Mmmph! Uugh! Come on! Yes! Come on, Mac! Take over me! Fuck! Y-Yes, take over, tiger!"

Mac responds with some familiar grunts of his own, and sucks on her neck as Delilah wraps her arms around his shoulders. Her hands attack his back, and he increases the velocity of his humping. Mac's shoulders secure the positioning of her spread out legs, keeping them in place.

As Mac and Delilah both enjoy the newfound passion of dry humping, Delilah suddenly cries out "Oh, God! I can't take this anymore! I can't take it, Mac!"

Pushing him away once more, Delilah lets her legs subside from the air. She grabs her ankles, and once again brings her flat covered feet together tightly. The arches re-create the innovative vagina-hole, and with a tone of desperation, she looks at Mac and says "Get over here and fuck my feet."

"Del..."

"NOW!" she shouts.

Grabbing her ankles with her, Mac (almost frantically) slides his penis between her arches, and begins to plow with an intense purpose. Delilah groans, and yells at him "Do it! Fuck my flats, Mac. Fuck them and make them even more worn out!"

Delilah's toes flex away from each other, and the flats stretch from their bending. Mac thrusts in and out between her feet, feeling the lack of friction due to the sweat and saliva from Delilah's mouth.

As Mac grunts, he instructs her "Del! Scrunch your toes over my dick! Do it. Do it and keep them that way!"

As Delilah groans, she chuckles and says "Ooooh, someone wants a challenge, doesn't he?" With that, she curls her toes hard over his shaft, and creates a little pressure for his penetration. With her scrunched toes locked in position, along with her bent flats, she says "Now come on! Show me what you fucking got!"

With that plea, Mac finally grabs her ankles tight, bends her knees apart, and proceeds to pump hard and viciously between her flats. Delilah's back begins to hit the couch, and she adapts to the now-familiar force. Looking at her feet, and then up to Mac, she instructs "Come on, tiger! Fuck my feet! Fuck 'em!"

Mac groans and grunts "Agh! Uugh! Ungf! Mnnpf! Oompf!"

"Yes, get it, Mac. Get it! Put that work in on my feet!"

Delilah tightens her grip on her ankles, and brings her feet closer to her face, looking directly at them get annihilated by Mac's rod of sexuality. With deep breaths, she continues "Is that all you got? Come on, I thought my boyfriend had a fucking foot fetish!" Mac hears her challenge to his kink, and begins speed up. She still teases him, saying "Come on! Don't ya like feet? Or do I have to call Heston and make him do the job better than you?"

"Oh, HELL NO!" Mac says in a sexual rage.

Delilah laughs and says "Yep. I bet he can do it better than your pathetic ass!"

"You've done fucked up now, girl!"

"Then show me. Stop being a little bitch and fuck them!"

The newfound insults from Delilah takes Mac over the edge, and he begins to pummel and thrust with a rage that he's never had before. Delilah moves her feet to the rhythm of his pounding, and speaks with a urgency of desperation.

"Come on, Mac. Fuck my feet! Show me how much you wanted them! Make my damn flats even more worn out. Rip them! RIP MY FUCKING FLATS APART!"

"Oh, my God! Oh, my FUCKING God!" Mac yells out.

"Ooooh, are ya gonna burst" Is someone gonna nut all over his girlfriend? Someone can't take having rough sex with my feet?"

Mac's breathing intensifies, and Delilah can feel his cock building up to a subsequent eruption. She looks at Mac through her feet and flats, and says "I want you to cum, tiger. I want you to milk yourself all over me. You know what, fuck that..." Delilah giggles, and says to Mac "Cum in my mouth, Mac. I want to taste it."

Mac grunts and says "Holy shit, Del... God, oh, God, Del..."

"Give it to me. Fuck my flats hard and burst in my mouth. I want you to cum in my fucking mouth now, Mac!"

"Uugh! Agh! Mng! Hmmnpf! Mmmph!"

"Cum! Cum in my mouth! MAC, CUM INSIDE MY MOUTH!"

"DEL!"

"OH, GOD, MAC! CHOKE ME WITH YOUR MILK!!!"

"DEEEEEEEEELLL UUGUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

With a desperate thrust, Mac's penis twitches and a downpour of sperm blasts out towards Delilah's awaiting face. By reflex, she opens her mouth wide as the cum stream flies towards her...

TO BE CONTINUED